[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest loving_D

^^i really liked their banjun series. it was entertaining and fun.

Isn't it Lee MinWoo the actor and not our minwoo????

yeah, i think so. there was a daum article that said it was our minwoo which made everyone excited and confused. but all other articles say that its actor lee minwoo. im pretty sure its the actor lee minwoo.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

ooh!! i guessed correctly that it was

junjin

but i thought the girl was

han ji hye

, that's why i thought it was first

eric

but he didn't have that hair..

is there any subbed version of their banjun dramas?

whee~ i own a page~~

Guest lovelypn4i

ooh!! i guessed correctly that it was

junjin

but i thought the girl was

han ji hye

, that's why i thought it was first

eric

but he didn't have that hair..

is there any subbed version of their banjun dramas?

whee~ i own a page~~

aww i wished there was. bcuz my korean is a bit rusty . lol i can only

understand a few words `& sentences. buh when i find a person that

can sub it. i'll let you know. `=)

buh junjin has some bajun dramas that are subbed. [ english ] buh

not with bae seul gi. you can look it up on youtube `;D

Hi everyone! Need help locating couple of clips.

I was watching Taste vs Taste 맛대맛 Special just now and they showed little of the guests from the past. I saw Eric & Junjin. The food that was competing was chicken: asian style chicken and wester style chicken.

1. Does anyone know what is the date or episode # that Eric and Junjin was in?

2. And also, Shinhwa as a group was in Taste vs Taste. I have LQ of this but would like to locate HQ. Does anyone what is the date or episode # that Shinhwa was in?

Anyone know which CB has HQ/MQ of these episodes?

Thank you so much.

Hi Mommie Alice,

1. This is September 9th 2003. I know this because the hosts actually said the date at the beginning of the episode..otherwise, no clue when this was.

2. This one got me curious. Did Taste vs. Taste change to Vitamin? I can't seem to remember any other food-related shinhwa shows in 2004 except Vitamin where they were guessing the food..It turned out to be "ginger"....But it seems that Taste vs. Taste is a separate program altogether but I can't remember...

Any other clues of what they did in this show?

Guest xmkaex

04/17 [Caps] Mindy At Kim Chang Ryul's Radio Show

both of them look so hot in their sunglasses. esp minwoo in his aviator ones xD

[HQ] 070417 Dongwan - So Sick (At MC Mong Radio Show)

i got to listen to the audio version of it ^_________^

it was awesome, but i wished he has sang the whole song and mc mong didn't interrupt parts of it

but it was all good ^^

Singer Lee Min Woo from Shinhwa will be facing his first drama challenge with 'Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle'.

Lee Min Woo plays 'Seon Do Jin' who works as a middle school teacher. He's also Me Ri's first love/ classmate in elementary school and Dae Gu's school senior. He begins to 'stick' around Me Ri's side to help her out as he pities the situation that she's in. Along with plastic beauty ' Lee Soo Ran', all four of them get caught together in a whirlpool of circumstances.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16424103.html

credits to yeohweping

I DONT WANT HIM TO BE IN THIS DRAMA!!!!

because it means i have to watch it... uuurrrggghhh

its a wednesday-thursday drama

which means one thing: its going to go against junjin's drama 'capital scandal'

i just dont like the fact that they have to be supporting roles

xD if minwoo was my teacher, i'd go to school everyday xD, bet you gals would too

muahha

aww, but i hope both shows will do well

FIGHTING!

xh - =P nat/nutzie will be fine.. i know where those pics come from!! isn't that the time when they invited their friend and they cooked for him.. they were watching scream, and then they tried to scare him away.. hahaha.. one of them had this scream mask on.. hahaha i found the clip, you know, just in case there are people who haven't watched it..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sex8SIMslnI

haha the first time i saw that i laugh my but off

poor guy got scarred by shinhwa xD

newbie here (=`

i made a gif of ...

guess who?! lol

junjin `& bae seul gi

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1066/jinseulgiit0.gif

this was their banjun drama together.

i thought it was cute. haha <3

aww i really miss his banjuns...they were so dorky yet so funny xD

--------------

hey gals..

the

___ To Infinity And Beyond ! ! !, a SHINHWA BATTLE

is still going on ~round 4 has already began ..so let's get posting

hrmm i wonder where krizza is..

Guest infinityyy

I love this thread<3 I love how the Shinhwa members are so close to eachother<33

Gahh, btw, bestest wishes to Eric when going to the army! T___T

Oh yea, what is that Shinhwa Sneaker Party?

A question for all of you lovely Shinhwa fans:

In your opinion, what/when was the best display of friendship each of the Shinhwa members showed?

Guest nutzie

lovelypn4i - what's your name? your ID is so hard to type.. hahaha.. yeah, i saw the ones on youtube, but none of those has bae seul gi in it.. so yeah, just wondering =P thanks anyways, i'll be waiting for those to be subbed [in case anybody wants to do it *hint hint*]

sweettart88 - i think.. there are lots of times.. hahaha.. but the ones that came up when i was reading your posts were the concert when andy came back, and the guerilla concert.. i don't know what kind of display you want though, but those are the touching ones..

gaxlod - uh.. what was your query again? i probably won't be able to help, but i don't know, maybe if you post it another time, it might catch people's attention?

Guest xmkaex

I uploaded another SHINHWA CHANGJO tribute on YOUTUBE.

Everyone please go see it! You won't regret it!

Also, don't forget to give it 5 stars and a supporting reply! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgAXMkn151g

i saw the video. ^^ there are so many fans supporting shinhwa.

the video made me wonder... what if all the shinhwa fans all around the world got to go to the same shinhwa concert. haha we would proabably need so many seats and there would be so many orange balloons that if you go in to space you could probably see a clump resembling an orange xD lol im so weird.

SHINHWA CHANGJO!

Guest kriza_09

In your opinion, what/when was the best display of friendship each of the Shinhwa members showed?

the guerilla concert.. or when they welcomed andy back on the 5th fanmeeting stage..

when they make eye contact and smile to each other while performing..

when someone messes up a performance but it seems nothing's happened because it's so well covered by other members..

when they subconciously hug another member everytime they feel ecstatic..

when someone is trying to get another member's attention everytime that other member is playing with someone else..

when a member is seriously answering a question and the interviewer is seriously listening to his answer, but the other members are covering their mouths to hide their laughters..

when they're whispering to each other's ears and then laugh so happily as if the world is their own in concerts/tv shows and make the audience wondering what exactly they're talking about..

when they treat and talk to other members as if they're 5 yr olds.. *e.g. by asking 'did you eat?' with such a cute voice*

when hyesung came to the recording studio everyday even though he wasn't the one preparing for an album..

when eric sent text msg to all members asking if they love him..

when they send insultencouraging msgs to each other..

when they show up at other member's showcase/concert/premiere despite each member's hectic schedule..

that's all for now...

Guest missy2006

the guerilla concert.. or when they welcomed andy back on the 5th fanmeeting stage..

when they make eye contact and smile to each other while performing..

when someone messes up a performance but it seems nothing's happened because it's so well covered by other members..

when they subconciously hug another member everytime they feel ecstatic..

when someone is trying to get another member's attention everytime that other member is playing with someone else..

when a member is seriously answering a question and the interviewer is seriously listening to his answer, but the other members are covering their mouths to hide their laughters..

when they're whispering to each other's ears and then laugh so happily as if the world is their own in concerts/tv shows and make the audience wondering what exactly they're talking about..

when they treat and talk to other members as if they're 5 yr olds.. *e.g. by asking 'did you eat?' with such a cute voice*

when hyesung came to the recording studio everyday even though he wasn't the one preparing for an album..

when eric sent text msg to all members asking if they love him..

when they send insultencouraging msgs to each other..

when they show up at other member's showcase/concert/premiere despite each member's hectic schedule..

that's all for now...

When they play games on tv shows...they are not afraid to go all out on each other (I know I am weird)

When they make fun of each other during interviews

When during games shows they would casually hug each other specially when they are just in the sidelines and think the camera is not focused on them

Guest xbabii_M

yeah, i think so. there was a daum article that said it was our minwoo which made everyone excited and confused. but all other articles say that its actor lee minwoo. im pretty sure its the actor lee minwoo.

awww~ I was lookin forward to it but ugh LOL

I was thinking that it was wierd anyways because he will be too busy to be in a drama with his new album and his new company and shinhwa's 9th jib anyways He's overworking himself again -__-

Hmmm .... the guerilla concert and their fanmeeting when Andy came back. And a bunch more. I think that their friendship is best displayed every second they are together. And when they aren't together as well. I bet all the Shinhwa members think about each other every single day (: That's just what makes Shinhwa!

Guest poloblue

hi everyone, im here to post!!!

ive been reading in here, but not posting.

i was just watching this clip, and since theres so many minwoo lovers here, look at what he is doing at ten seconds into the clip! something male-like. LOL. i think he does it again at the end of the clip too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE8eXS1i4-E...ted&search=

the clip is very funny, shinhwa are so hyper and funny. its them practising dancing for 'perfect man'

i miss the times they were together!!! COME BACK SOON SHINHWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess JunJin's song 'Come Back To Me' had a deep meaning behind it! he misses them!

Guest sunnydays.

All that Kriza, missy2006, & xbabii_M said, I LOVE. <3 Gosh, & especially the Guerilla Concert. I cried everytime I saw it. (: Oh, Andy's return too. I love how they all looked so ecstatic to have him back again... & how Eric kissed Andy... HAHA.<3 They're amazing.

& some other things too --

o1. When they won the Daesang.

o2. They always support each other, especially with everyone's individual activities. When they go to each other's screenings, acting sets, anything.

o3. Their music videos... the ones that show footage of Shinhwa. just to name a few: Young Gunz, Isn't It Beautiful, 2gether 4ever, How Do I Say, Match Made In Heaven/Throw Away Traces of Time. Everytime I watch these, I always get a lump in my throat, because I feel like crying out of joy. XD; Seriously, no words can describe their friendship.<3 Even though in the music videos, they're just hanging out, you just get a sense of how close they are with one another.

o4. Their songs, too. Especially their songs about friendship... so strong, & really shows Shinhwa's amazing friendship. Again, just to name a couple: Time Machine & 2gether 4ever.

o5. There are just SO much more. Everytime they're together, it just shows how close they are to one another. I think after you reach that point where you have such a close bond with a person, it just shows all the time. (:

xh - =P nat/nutzie will be fine.. i know where those pics come from!! isn't that the time when they invited their friend and they cooked for him.. they were watching scream, and then they tried to scare him away.. hahaha.. one of them had this scream mask on.. hahaha i found the clip, you know, just in case there are people who haven't watched it..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sex8SIMslnI

AHAHA, I love it when hilarity ensues! I remember the first time I watched that clip and fell off the bed b/c I laughed so hard..they look so cute when they're cooking ^^

i saw the video. ^^ there are so many fans supporting shinhwa.

the video made me wonder... what if all the shinhwa fans all around the world got to go to the same shinhwa concert. haha we would proabably need so many seats and there would be so many orange balloons that if you go in to space you could probably see a clump resembling an orange xD lol im so weird.

SHINHWA CHANGJO!

I've also watched the clip - very nicely done btw. AHAHA if we were to fit all the Shinhwa fans in the world, we'd have to have at least 5 olympic stadiums to fit us all. *imagining astronauts in space thinking wth is that mass of orange?*

Sorry if these are a bit out of date, but just in case for those that haven't seen them.

Video Translations

051003 [Andy] Ya Shim Man Man

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=441

060729 Infinite Challenge Part 2 (Shinhwa segments)

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=440

061108 [JinDy] GoldFish Theatre

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=442

Please NO taking out of Shinhwa.biz. :)

Enjoy~

Guest vietgirl604

lynda - i really have no idea what station it was [i think it was tuned to my parents' radio station or something] and it was some random song played there [like, there was no DJ to announce the song title/artist or whatnot.. i think it was on shuffle or something?] it's not "an unique" because even though it starts with "u" it's pronounced as "yoo-nick" [whatever] not as "ooh-nick" or anything like that.. another example is "honest", it's "an honest man" not, "a honest" because it's pronounced as "on-nest".. you know, no matter how bad their food is, i would kill to try it.. or cooking with them, it would be so much fun.. i think the one with the mask is hyesung.. i'm not sure though..

Yeah I get it now lols. The pronunication..I see. Ooh, I really wish I knew what song it was. LOL yeah, I would kill to try their cooking. HyeSung? LOL what jokesters.

Haha, that's true, Minbong has this manly, sex appeal about him. I agree, he's very manly. (: His adorable/dorky/cute pictures are incredibly cute though. Even though he looks like a dork in them, he's still hot. (; haha~~

GOSH LYNDA, YOU'RE CONVERTING ME INTO MINBONG-ISM OR WHAT? XD;; LOL. It's okay. I like him anyway. :P

Yeah, his manly sex appeal. NO NO NO, I'm not trying to convert you..so please, stick with HOT Eric! lmao...I'm so greedy.

newbie here (=`

i made a gif of ...

guess who?! lol

junjin `& bae seul gi

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1066/jinseulgiit0.gif

this was their banjun drama together.

i thought it was cute. haha <3

Ooh, cute GIF. I've never watched this banjun drama.

Ooh, I'm half glad that it's not OUR MinWoo. I don't want him playing a supporting role lols..but our MinWoo is an actor too!

hey gals..

the

___ To Infinity And Beyond ! ! !, a SHINHWA BATTLE

is still going on ~round 4 has already began ..so let's get posting

hrmm i wonder where krizza is..

Krizza is sick, I think. But ahh, so am I.

Like most of them already mentioned, the Guerilla Concert...that was really touching and it made me cry too. But I think them just being together displays that enough already..the way they act towards each other.

i was just watching this clip, and since theres so many minwoo lovers here, look at what he is doing at ten seconds into the clip! something male-like. LOL. i think he does it again at the end of the clip too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE8eXS1i4-E...ted&search=

LOL. Maybe he was pulling his pants up, itchy..or rearranging his manlihood LOL. Ahh, MinWoo. This video cracked me up...thanks DV!

QAXLOD: The tribute was really good! I like the end where they yell out Shinhwa Changjo!

Guest xbabii_M

^ are these new pic?? My, Eric is just drop dead gorgeous! I love how they made him look a little tan LOL Anyways, thank you for the pics (:

Archived