[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

I had such a bad dream today. I dreamed about getting possesesed by demons and stuff.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH scary ;(

SHINHWA SAVE ME!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ginnie Thanks for the info regarding the shinhwa sneakers for women! :D Now I don't have to get sneakers that I won't wear out! I so badly want a pair of shinhwa sneakers! I WANT A PAIR OF WOMEN'S SHINHWA SNEAKERS! OOOOOH. Please hurry.

nutzie Your suggestion to mommie alice tickled me! It was funny! I would love to know what their reaction would be like if they found out that those are shinhwa sneakers! Or imagine if they walk in the streets with those shoes, and some girls(shinhwa lovers) sees it, they'd be going GAGA infront of the boys, then the boys would be thinking they are the reason the girls are going GAGA over...but actually, it's the shoes! hahaha. sorry, wild imagination. :sweatingbullets:

But, if I have such a cool mom! I will love her to bits, although I already do.

Guest loving_D

1. Who do you think changed to most?

2. Who do you think changed the least?

1. andy still looks the same (his cute face and all) but hes really gone from boy to a handsome man. same with junjin.

2. i would say eric, but also minwoo.

I read that they are coming out with sneakers for ladies as well.

:w00t:

Dongwan changed the most if you compare him to Eric and Minwoo though. Dongwan's nose was fixed in a plastic surgery. So, yeah..he changed.

Read that from a blog. I think it is pretty reliable...but you never know until they officially announce it on the website/news.

i also heard that dongwan got his nose fixed with plastic surgery. but i read that he announced it that it was because he hurt it or something?

riz - from my biased point of view, i think dongwan broke his nose or something, and then got a surgical procedure done to fix it =P

i think i heard that too. or something similar.

Guest kiwistar

Oh my god the Shinhwa Sneakers look so nice!!!

Andy looks too cute in his pic! xD

ooh and i love those pics that ginnie posted!

eh...am i the only one who hates when Sungie wears the aviator sunglasses? >_<;;

i remember last year there was an article about Sungie working out and getting fit! What happened to that? I was so eager to see muscles!! haha~

-edit-

wow...owned a page x]

I'll be back with pics~

sry my Shinhwa pic folder is really limited >_< i started being their fan early last year, and they had so many pics i thought it was too late to start stocking up on them.

416b983e0f850.jpg

er.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldidmijdataid37.jpg

sh_2006_tour_in_tokyo02.jpg

sh_2006_tour_in_tokyo09.jpg

U1345P28T3D1359814F328DT20061207093.jpg

sh_2006_tour_in_japan13.jpg

wandy.jpg

Credit Soompi forums ^^

actually, i hate the aviator glasses look altogether, whether it's on hyesung, or even eric.. i think the guys would look hotter in glasses worn by junjin and andy in that opening of Godknowswhat a few pages ago.. i thought they looked hot =P

i guess because it's still winter [i'm thinking it's still winter too in korea] so hyesung hasn't gotten the chance to show off his body yet.. but what out guys, spring and summer are coming.. we're gonna see a bulky little crab walking and dancing around =P

Guest kassuma

Guest kriza_09

1. Who do you think changed to most?

2. Who do you think changed the least?

this question reminds me to a similar question asked to shinhwa during an interview at the filmsite of the making of battle shinhwa cf, which happened to be around their 7th year anniversary..

i think the question was 'who has changed the most?'

and junjin immediately lookedstared at a certain member.. and he said 'people DO change.. there are people who change for the better.. there are also people who change for the worse..' then he was asked 'which member has changed for the better?' and he answered 'andy.. minwoo hyung.. dongwan hyung.. eric hyung... and me.' lol.

as for me... i also think HYESUNG changed the most...physically. his facial features kinda change if you compare him in the 'TOP' days.. and i think he has double eyelids now??

the others don't really change that much.. it is the hairstyle that makes them look different.. when eric shaved his head, i was surprised that he hasn't changed much from the 'i pray 4 u' days..

the same goes with minwoo.. if he were still tanned and curly, i would say he has changed the most.. but with his new hair, he looks just like he was in 'perfect man' days except with slimmer face..

andy, he also doesn't change much.. except he's getting cuter and cuter by any seconds... oh and he was so skinny back then *wth did SM feed him!!!????*

dongwan, i think he has changed the least.. actually, he doesn't change at all.. other than during the 3rd and 4th album period, he always looks the same since debut..

junjin, i think he's 2nd after hyesung.. well, his hairstyle always changes but i don't think he has changed that much.....physically.

but non physically.... ahh watching their 4th jib videos always breaks my heart.. i even noticed the difference before i knew what happened.. and i am really GLAD that they won the daesang in 2004.. i think it's really important to him..

for pesonality, i think junjin is the one who has grown the most.. and he has become mature because of shinhwa.. if it wasn't for shinhwa, i doubt he would be who he is now.. i mean, personality-wise..

anyway, i don't know why but i always find it wonderful that they spent their youths and became mature within shinhwa...

Guest chocodreamer

yay shinhwa!!!

my faves are junjin and dongwan...but i love dongwan more!!!

they are all so funny...saw a yashim manman episode with them as guests...one of the best episodes!!!

Guest missy2006

Gals, do you HEAR DV getting excited? LOL! (For those of you who are new to this forum, DV is one of male fan (I think we have 2?)...my adopted Shinhwa forum son, who wants to buy everything Shinhwa advertise! LOL!)

I could just imagine his excitement...jumping up and down! LOL! DV: You better get a job so you can buy one of each!

It's too bad sneakers are for men. I wonder if they can come out with women's version of Shinhwa sneakers? If they do, it'll be so popular they won't able to keep it on the shelves!

The more I think about it, the more I'm amazed about Shinhwa how after 8 years, they are getting more popular! Shinhwa jeans, Shinhwa shoes....WOW!

I can so imagine it too...... :rolleyes: ..DV jumping up and down in front of his pc and chanting I want that.....I want that too...and that...lol.......

Becuase of insomia I spent a good portion of last night thingking how good a strategist and businessmen are Shinhwa

Good Stretegist:

As a group they are already well established, so what did they do? They went on and established solo careers without breaking up the group.

Hyesung: Ballad Singer, Korea/Japan

Minwoo: (I can't remeber what genre of music he is specializing on) Korea/China and soon Japan

Jinnie: also a ballad singer Taiwan/ China/Korea

Eric: Actor , Korea and his dramas also get exported to other countries/ Soon to have his own album too

Dongwan: Actor/ Soon to have his solo album too

Andy: is establishing himself as an entertainer and also has a good track record in terms of MCing and being an actor

Sungie, Minwoo and Junjin while promoting themselves as Solo singers are also ensuring that Shinhwa will always remain fresh in the minds of fans overseas. While Eric, Dongwan and Andy keeps the fire alive in Korea.

If you think about it even if they are not performing together as a group they still manage to keep the spirit of Shinhwa alive becuase of their individual activities. So when they get together for an Album,.....BINGO....!!!!

As Savvy Businessmen:

Shinhwa now is no longer just a boyband they are now a brand!

Setting aside their individual busineses and CF contracts, as a group they have the Kyochon Franchise (they are franchisee's), and they have also lent their name and images in other products (Transport cards, clothes, and now shoes). I also like their choices of products, because they are really worth having and not something that you buy because of Shinhwa even if you don't have any use for them. If the product quality is good and style is great even non fans will buy them.

i'm not really going to be surprised if one day we all discover that they are part owners of GOOD EMG too. (Something that I HOPE and WISH is true....they did make that company happen). My only reason for thinking this way is because they seem to have more control of their career as a group and as individuals, they also seem to be more involved in terms of promoting other talents of the company.

Lastly:

But what really impresses me is how they never lost sight of the fact that they owe everything to their loyal fans. Is there any other artist or group who actually has taken the time to pay tribute to their fans? I honestly don't know any.

After writing all this I now realize that while SHinhwa is good for my wellbeing (making me laugh and feel good)...they definitely are not good in helping me in controlling my insomia....makes me think too much.........lol :rolleyes:

Dongwan got plastic surgery? O__O;; Darn, I thought Shinhwa was one of the few groups that didn't have to go through under the knife because of SM... ahh well. He's still so darn hott. >:] LOL. I guess all the Shinhwa members did change in their own ways, but the changes were for the better. They're still so awesome nowww~~! Haha. OMGG FEMALE VERSIONS! Actually, even if they didn't release female versions, I'd still get the guy versions. u__U LOL. I like guy sneakers... they're so much more cooler looking than girls'. Hahaha ^___^;; Btw, thanks for all the links. (: I know i've told you this before, but really, I appreciate all the pictures you post up & all the links. You're very amazing. :D <3

yes, dongwan got plastic surgery

i think it was just recently

i remember reading blogs and stuff about it back in the summer of '05

unless i was reading old diary entries.

dongwan has like a breathing problem, which is why he kind of gives off a nasaly sound sometimes, but u honestly cant really tell because he sings so well :wub:

anyways, yeah. so he had to get surgery to fix it, but he also ddidnt like his nose, and decided to fix the structure at the same time.

im PRETTY sure this is correct.

whether or not dongwan went under the knife, hes still a beautiful person inside and out. and he's still REAL. <3

Guest 2buckytosmoke

plastic surgery?? ughhh gross but its okay almost every celeb in korea got plastic surgery i diddnt know dongwan had one and if i had to guess what it was i would think its his high cheek bones. He's still my fav

EDIT:NOSE?????? i have ugly nose too

Guest shyheart

hello! first time to post here... i just recently noticed shinhwa when i happened to saw a video of them in you tube. without me noticing it, im hooked with every video of shinhwa and began to search the net for them.. im amaze for the longevity of this group that i cant help but admire and love them...

i especially love eric, hehehe.. dont know why..

i pray at night that the group last forever and they sell more albums and more projects for them to come...

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!

27/2 Winter Story - SHINHWA Story 2006 'SHINHWA in Japan'

winter.japan.jpg

Credits: Da Capo and Shinhwaism

There are more at Shinhwaism under the CAPTURE section.

Ps: Oh my all of them look so damn handsome and serious at the same time. Right guys? Really thanx Da Capo for the wonderful captures.

Guest slypatt

shyheart:

whoahahaha.. thanks and welcome, mate! you will be mesmerised by the boys..

you remind me of those very special moments in my life when i first got hooked with shinhwa. man, i kept watching the same videos and would still find it super good, DL-ing tons of shinhwa videos everyday, i woke up in the morning becoz i wanted to watch shinhwa videos and i slept becoz i wanna dream about shinhwa - and it was during my exam period.. ( luckily i passed all) =)

i'm PATIENTLY waiting for my crabby sung's 2nd solo and shinhwa's 9th jib! oppas fighting!

27/2 Junjin Forever Special Edition DVD Making of Junjin and Linda MV

foreveredition1.jpg

Credits: Da Capo and Shinhwaism

More and more pictures of it are at Shinhwaism under the CAPTURE section. There are pictures of him making funny faces. Hehe

Thank you so much for the pictures ESPECIALLY the first picture of Dongwan. I have never seen that picture and he looks so good! Hope you don't mind me putting it on my work PC screensaver. (Can't do it at home because I'll never hear end of it from my husband and my sons! :P )

I'll be back with pics~

sry my Shinhwa pic folder is really limited >_< i started being their fan early last year, and they had so many pics i thought it was too late to start stocking up on them.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/azns...6b983e0f850.jpg

It would work with my younger son since he gets excited about anything I buy him but my older son doesn't let me shop for him anymore so he won't go for it.

Actually forget about them, I WANT THEM for me! LOL!

mommie alice - you know what?? you can buy the shinhwa sneakers for your children, and then disguise it as their birthday presents.. i bet they would think it's cool.. and then months later, reveal to them that it's shinhwa sneakers =P i would love to see their reactions..

Guest shyheart

shyheart:

whoahahaha.. thanks and welcome, mate! you will be mesmerised by the boys..

you remind me of those very special moments in my life when i first got hooked with shinhwa. man, i kept watching the same videos and would still find it super good, DL-ing tons of shinhwa videos everyday, i woke up in the morning becoz i wanted to watch shinhwa videos and i slept becoz i wanna dream about shinhwa - and it was during my exam period.. ( luckily i passed all) =)

i'm PATIENTLY waiting for my crabby sung's 2nd solo and shinhwa's 9th jib! oppas fighting!

thanks slypatt... glad im not the only doing that... yeah, am looking for their next jib... dont know why, everytime i hear their song once in a lifetime in my mp3, eventhough i dont the meaning of the song, im deeply touch, especially whenever im watching the music video of this... :)

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!

Archived