[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest s3xyminwoo

well...Andy is on Xman, as a guest [but from what i know, he's permanent] so like....PMS and HaHa...

and Ki Hyun from Battle is also a guest...

but then, during the Star Battle OX for Ki Hyun's battle,

the other Battle members will appear too...

and Andy will perform with them, too...

[and just side note, from all the pics i've seen...

it looks like Andy was on the opposite team from Ki Hyun,

but since he did pick out the Battle members....

he really wanted to perform with them...

enless...he was moved to the other team...

since the pics i saw was during the number game, and dodge ball...

so there's a possiblity he was moved to the other team...not so sure...]

thank you for the clear up (:

can't wait to watch it this sunday!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missy2006
hi missy2006! btw its 2007 now!!!!! how dare u agree with krizza!!!! she only thinks im weird, cos im her EX HUSBAND!!!!! i know this sounds weird to the non-regulars in this thread, but she is my ex-wife!! scary! yes i know!!!

missy2006, where u from? how old r u? well im from australia and im 18, and im a guy (u know that right???). one time, some1 in here replied to one of my posts and was like "U GO GIRL!!!!!!!" i was like 'errrrrrrrr'

u know this winter story news, so theyre gonna make a new album??? do they even have enough time?? what about time to promote????

I'm from the Philippines....and I am already 31 (I know I am too honest for my own good...but what the heck lying about one's age is a waste of time and the only one your fooling is yourself) but then it's OT.

to get back on topic :-)

I think if they all fnish their solo activities by march or april they will have enough time to promote a new album but it will be too late for a winter story album by then. In fact a winter album being released now is a little bit too late because there's only a few weeks of winter left.

As for their entering the army at the peak of their career, I also think that those 2 years will be a good transition period for them to change their image from immature guys to REAL MEN..... and by that time some of their younger fans now would have matured enough to appreciate the MANLINESS (not that they are not manly enough now....) but I think you all know what I mean :rolleyes: (and think about it you all have 2 years to save enough money to go and stalk them and buy all their albums when they get out...hehehe)

as for the OX performance in XMAN ...I think it's possible for ANDY to perform with BATTLE even if he is on the opposing team. I can't remember which episode but they already did that (the performers where Haha and this 2 other guys and one of those guys was from the opposing team) I remember the other team captain telling his teamate to sabotage the OX performance...lol

Guest gnolmik
hello jinnie lover!~

i'm krizza.

i see that dv's your friend.

tsk tsk tsk.

he's weird, no?

*shields self from dv's oncoming attacks*

LOL yes he is weird! You should get him to show you his shinhwa dance! It is the best!

Guest amane86

To read more lastest news, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

==============================================

[01/12]SBS New Drama <Lovers> Press Conference

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

200701090000621insert_1.jpg

200701090000622insert_2.jpg

200701090000623insert_3.jpg

200701090000625insert_5.jpg

200701090000626insert_6.jpg

200701090000627insert_7.jpg

200701090000628d_09.jpg

On the 9th Jan 2007, 2pm in Seoul's SBS Mudong's house hold a press conference for New Drama <Lover>!

This drama is about love, disputes & love between the family members.

Credits to:

Source: 朝鮮日報JNS

Cn trans: 泡泡天使@shinhwachina

Eng trans: amane@mySHINHWA

[01/10]DongWan, "compare with the anti, more worrying that people doesnt care"

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits. TQ.

200701121024207351jq8.jpg

"Comparing it with the anti, i am more worry that the commitee doenst voice up (means those who doesnt care about the drama and leave kinds of topic convo in the official site.)"

Easy going lad, KimDongWan express his thoughts towards the anti fans.

KimDongWan acting as YunSeokJu in SBS new drama <Lovers> which has started to broadcast on the 15th.

Being a top actor among the Shinhwa members, KimDongwan had been leaving a good personality image in people's heart. Thought 'Heaven's Child" "Beating Heart" & "Goodbye Sadness" etc, his acting skills was being acknowlege by others.

But may because he was being known as "An Actor who debut as an artist". His first production appearance as an actor towards the audience he said "Thanks to the popularity of an artist i had become an actor smoothly", but personally he had put lots of hardwork behind.

KimDongWan calmly comment "Because i was being debut as an artist, So there will be things that i had not done well, and there is sure be critizism. Being debut as an artist was just like the same as a new actor, but people will put lots more of expectation than a new actor on me"

Specially in <Lovers> where he is acting with other 3 actor which were debuted as an artist before. There will be some people be shaken/figuring on the ability of this drama.

And his words are right although the anti were like a pain, but comparing those who doesnt care about this drama are even more painful. At the same time he gave his another thoughts: because is an artist, so people will be having the thought of "Lets skip an episod (because it's being act by a famous artist)". Thus this made him more nervous.

KimDongWan once again express his thoughts "If i can talk over the antifans about the problem, it will be a more matured level for an actor."

But this drama his acting position is a person who is in late 30s. Because he is acting as a man given up his woman who is pregnant, his image must be like person who is over than age 30 above.

Towards that, he said "As mostly people being debut as a idol, hardwork is really important" "There are many actor doesnt work hard for their acting skill, comparing with those people, our drama actors are really paying much real attention acting the best skills we had. I will act with all my effort."

Credits to:

Source:newsen

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

To read more lastest news, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Guest angelix
angeliz thanks for all the articles and info ^^

*big huggles from gracie*

^ Aww.. you're very welcome Grace *hugs back* :blush:

12/1 [real pic] 070107 Ricsung returning to korea at airport *lots*

CLICK & REPLY to see --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=404.0

Credits : dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

-----

[Caps] 070110 Andy On MBC Golden Fishery

0-J02574-098127900-1168604704.jpg

Credits : Oceans six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=409.0

More Upclose dongwan 'Person who loves' Press Con Pics

img3300jt4.jpg

img3301ej2.jpg

img3302xi6.jpg

img3303ng1.jpg

img3304ng0.jpg

img3305mf9.jpg

img3306gl8.jpg

Credits : Oceans six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Guest samshiku

DONGWAN is TOO cute. :lol:

thanks ANGELIX!

and the pic thread has been updated by our own eileen [square-boxes] and she has contributed jinnie pics! lots of cute pics there^^

click for the link--> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...178&st=100#

and i'll be uploading minwoo stuff tonight..so watch out for it..

and dun worry...after this i'll go back to my translations lolz...i'll do eric diary posts and then the picture blog thingy..[for those who dun have a clue what i'm talking abt its ok haha]

Guest angelix

[HQ] 070108 Junjin At Park Jeong A Book Event [+MF]

0-6rd4EQ-002200200-1168601155.jpg

CLICK to d/l --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=408.0

---

[LQ] Junjin & Linda MV Spot (1 Min) [+SS]

jin1do2.pngjin2em6.jpg

CLICK to d/l --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=410.0

Credits : xarwenz @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

---

[MQ] 070111 Dongwan At 'Person Who Loves' Press Con At ETN YeonYae News [+MF]

070111etn640x480avi0000yk0.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=414.0

----

[MQ] 070112 Dongwan - SBS 'Person Who Loves' Preview Teaser (Full Version) [+MF]

20070112sbssasateaserfubw5.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=413.0

-----

[MQ] 070109 Dongwan At 'Person Who Loves' Press Con At YTN Star Today [+MF]

pressconytnstartodayaviby5.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=412.0

----

[MQ] 070112 Dongwan At 'Person Who Loves' Press Con At No Cut Drama News [+MF]

070112cutmbwmv000045012js9.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=411.0

2 Questions:

1. I think the show is called MadTV (or something like that). I know Junjin came out in this show by himself but I think I saw in CB listing that he appeared again WITH BATTLE.

Did anyone watched this episode? If he's in the whole show I'm going to download but if he's in it briefly, I don't think I want to download at this moment.

Anyone who can describe the show?

2. One time I think I read Junjin was taping Energy show. Did that ever aired? If so, what is the date?

Thank you.

Guest kriza_09
I'm from the Philippines....and I am already 31 (I know I am too honest for my own good...

now that 2 ppl have introduced themselves, should we do the same thing? i don't know if it's been done before but i'm quite new here and i'd like to know where my fellow shinhwa fans come from, how old they are, and their educational bg..

as for me, i'm from indonesia but now i live in berkeley, CA.. i just turned 20 last month (turning from 1_ to 2_ was quite emotional for me lol) and i'm studying chemical engineering.. oh i'm a girl btw..

2. One time I think I read Junjin was taping Energy show. Did that ever aired? If so, what is the date?

what do you mean by 'taping Energy show'? are you talking about the taiwanese group who copied shinhwa's hey come on??

anyway, i was watching shinhwa SOTA concert last night ard 2am.. i know it's old.. i've watched it 5-6 times but i just caught that in 'you're my everything' there are minsyung, jinsyung, and ricsyung love.. haha.. i was like 'waaa' (not in loud voice of coz) when i saw minwoo jumped to hyesung to sing his part, then i was clapping by myself when i saw hyesung jumped to junjin, and as if it's not enough i was practically screaming laughing and clapping when i saw hyesung looking at eric and with his finger saying 'you?? no no!!!' lately i've been deprived of shinhwa love.. lol..

I have a question too, regarding the concert DVD.

I've got a DVD player i bought from Hong Kong, it's region free there. (yay~) It plays my UK DVD's with no problem (region 2) i was wondering would it play the Shinhwa DVD (region 3)?

Many thanx in advance, yes i know it's been out for so long and i still haven't got it but i've been saving my "red packets" i got for xmas ^^.

p.s Andy's two colour jacket reminds me of Minwoo's Japan fan meeting one that was also split into two styles? no? He's also very cute to perform Perfect man and Wild Eyes accroding to the jacket style. lol

I just had a quick run over JunJin's MV with Linda it looks pretty sad at the end, not sure what the story is since i didn't watch from start to end. But JunJin looks mighty fine there ^^ which also conveniently leads me to Dongwan's pictures for the press conference i love his hair and his whole suit image. I love any of our boys in suits. :P

EDIT: I'll introduce myself ^^

My parents are from Hong Kong but i was born and raised in the UK, i just turned 20 last month and i'm in my 2nd year of university. Although i don't seem very active in posting, i need my daily dose of Shinhwa <3 :lol:

"Hello" to anyone who is a new fan of Shinhwa! *waves*

Hi, welcome to the thread.

I call myself "mommie Alice" in this thread because I'm the oldest in this thread. My oldest son is older than some of the fans here. I'm Korean...was born in Korea but left when I was 9 to come to US. I see that you are an engineer? Do you attend UC Berkely? My son is freshman in UC Irvine studying civil engineer.

As you can tell, Andy and Hyesung is my favorites. Do you have favorite member?

Anyway, what I was referring to "Energy" show is not group but Korean variety show.

now that 2 ppl have introduced themselves, should we do the same thing? i don't know if it's been done before but i'm quite new here and i'd like to know where my fellow shinhwa fans come from, how old they are, and their educational bg..

as for me, i'm from indonesia but now i live in berkeley, CA.. i just turned 20 last month (turning from 1_ to 2_ was quite emotional for me lol) and i'm studying chemical engineering.. oh i'm a girl btw..

what do you mean by 'taping Energy show'? are you talking about the taiwanese group who copied shinhwa's hey come on??

anyway, i was watching shinhwa SOTA concert last night ard 2am.. i know it's old.. i've watched it 5-6 times but i just caught that in 'you're my everything' there are minsyung, jinsyung, and ricsyung love.. haha.. i was like 'waaa' (not in loud voice of coz) when i saw minwoo jumped to hyesung to sing his part, then i was clapping by myself when i saw hyesung jumped to junjin, and as if it's not enough i was practically screaming laughing and clapping when i saw hyesung looking at eric and with his finger saying 'you?? no no!!!' lately i've been deprived of shinhwa love.. lol..

I'll follow suit with self-introductions. I guess I just started posting in the thread without formally introducing myself.

I am in my mid-20s. From Malaysia originally but is now living and working in Minnesota, USA (brrrrrrr..cold!) The state is beautiful and fairly nice state overall. The least I like about this state is the weather. This winter has been real mild though. So, I am thankful for that. I'll take California's weather any day though. So, anybody in this nick of the woods, can drop me a line! I work in trade business (import/export) now. Favorite member: Eric. Think that's pretty obvious if you've seen my posts history. hehe.

I can say that Shinhwa has a diverse fanbase. For a boyband-that is not very common. They just appeal to so many people of all background, i.e. various nationalities, age groups, educational backgrounds, languages too...eventhough we don't know Korean- I think that is fantastic!

ah, thanks to those who cleared up my confusion.. clearly, i was just stupid.. so yep, now i get it.. andy's performing with battle.. it would be better if eric comes in and performs his rap too O_o anyways, yeah, i agree with hun_wun_gal about andy's jacket.. it also reminded me of minwoo's red plaid jacket halves thingy..

intro!

i'm nutzie [i think most people know that] or you can see that some people also call me nat.. i'm 19, living in TO canada [originally from jakarta, indonesia] but i also lived in singapore prior to living here.. i'm in 2nd year university [i hate school >_<] studying life science [just like another 2000+ students in my school.. that spells B-O-R-I-N-G]

anyways, that's about all there is to me.. and my favorite member, just like ginnie, it's eric~ my little poochy woochy~~ okay i shall stop now.. hahaha..

Guest sunnydays.

OMGGGGG

WINTER STORY 2007?!

AHHHHH ~~ Shinhwa (: <3

Gosh, angelix, thanks so much for the news. ^^ That one with the pictures Dongwan took... sooo cute, Dongwan loves taking pictures, doesn't he? =D Love seeing those random pictures ~ It makes me relate to it, because I do it too. XD;; & Thanks so much for all the news on Dongwan & Andy & JunJin & the other guys!

Wow, I'm so glad I'm seeing more of Dongwan. I've missed that guy lately. (: He looks so handsome... & his smile never fails to make me smile too!

Krizza, I miss you too... we'll talk soon hopefully, hmm? Wah, I miss everyone in here. Hope everyone is doing well!

I have a question too, regarding the concert DVD.

I've got a DVD player i bought from Hong Kong, it's region free there. (yay~) It plays my UK DVD's with no problem (region 2) i was wondering would it play the Shinhwa DVD (region 3)?

Anyone know? I don't want to format my cd drive too much otherwise i won't be able to ever again after 5 times or something and it'll stay stuck at a region.

btw i'm studying Computer Science with Business Management (yes i am one of very few girls that do) and my fav member/s are WanDy, yes i'm being greedy :P i love all the boys but i have my Dongwan days and my Andy days =_= i can't help it. But i guess it'll be Andy since i'm mostly active in his thread.

Archived