[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

linh! my names naomi its ok i have bad memory too =P anyways yeah last time i left cuz of tests bleh i left this time cuz..... i was too attached to watching goong and going shopping? lol anyways yes dongwan has a very nice voice but its ok if he decides to act instead ^o^

LOL eric is just cute and funny hehe putting hyesung and dongwan as ingredients

" U MUST PUT EVERYTHING IN!! when you put dongwan's fish in Shin hyesung maay eat it up in an instant, so you must stuff his mouth" puahaha i luved this line hehe mmmm this recipe is making me hungry hehe lol

himang34 yup yup dont u just love that line? ^ eric oppa just loved to tease hyesung sometimes dosent he haha

junjin oh i wonder if thats junjins brother or not O.o hmm.... -scratches head- hope u guys would tell us the result ^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnydays.

Please don't yell or throw rocks at me. I honestly can't go through 700 + of pages on dial up.

I was wondering if the words Eusha, Eusha as in Shinhwa song. Of course we all know that! LMFAO. But does it have a meaning??

Eusha... I thought it was like, "beach" or something, too. Well, it makes sense because of the MV... LOL =D <3 I LOVE THAT SONG!

hello! im back with translations done^^

this is the recipe one heehee

krizza you can send me the pics and i'll just repost this WITH the pics then it will be twice as funny haha

WARNING this is RIDICULOUS...

ps: the translation i read said 'hyewan' so i kept it that way^^

Eric's Post [i dunno where tho but it may be 'THE ERIC' ^^]

19/8/2003

LMAO. THAT'S SO HILARIOUS. =D I remember reading this before, and I was cracking up like crazy... LOL I love how Eric targets the other Shinhwa members so much in his entries... LMAO it's mean, but it's so cute at the same time (besides, we all know he's just kidding around). SPAM! HAHAHAHA. Wow... Hyesung's blood staining the cutting board... omg. XD; "Caution: you may be murdered~" HAHAHAHAHA OH WOW =D Ahh, Eric, I love that guy (: <3 Soo funny~

linh - YEAHH. =D They're soo adorable. Thanks for the M pictures. HIS BODY IS WOOWWWW *drool* O___O

SM TOWN HOLIDAY VIDS

Back when Shinhwa was in SM. (;

I love these videos to death. <3 They were so fun, and amazing, and you can really feel happiness and love they felt when they recorded it. Wahh, I miss old SM! I love seeing them go crazy and fool around like little kids, and with the other old SMers too... XD; They all seemed so close. (:

Jingle Bells - http://youtube.com/watch?v=-OdXACuQGo8

My Angel My Light - http://youtube.com/watch?v=Try6PJVYTmU

Angel Eyes -

Waiting For A White Christmas - http://youtube.com/watch?v=CkiGp5ciJ_Q

Dear Family - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq-hp1fXITk

SM Town Winter Photoshoot - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq-hp1fXITk

krizza you can send me the pics and i'll just repost this WITH the pics then it will be twice as funny haha

============================================================================

19/8/2003

Hyewan soup

hello everyone~i feel like making some hyewan soup today~

Ingredients:

DOngwan who takes a long time to mature(placed in a corner of the room), spring onion, Shin hyesung(not the whole thing, we only need half), SPAM, Magarine(a plant-based substance that is to replace butter[???]), dongwan's fish, music scores, Lee Minwoo.

Method:

first and foremost, in order to preserve the 'solo' ambiance while you are cooking, place Lee Minwoo at one corner of the room and throw him some music scores.

first cut the spring onions, as cutting Shin hyesung first will stain your chopping board with blood...so after cutting the spring onions, cut shin hyesung into appropriate sizes. following that, add oil into the wok and melt the Magarine, you must have a BIG spoonful of Magarine, and as the Magarine melts you MUST never go to the bathroom, cos' the margarine will burn!! after you have melted the magarine nicely fry the freshly-shopped Shin hyesung, at this point in time if shin hyesung screams or the singing Lee minwoo vomits you bash them up. once u hear 'beep beep beep' flip hyesung~when it 'beep beep beep's again you flip it back~why not try doing this according to the tempo of minwoo's song~and add water just b4 the song ends. about 3 big cups!!(600ml) when the water dries add in shinramen[korean instant noodles], wild vegetables, and some spices[??], OH, and the sping onion! next add into the mixture dongwan's fish who have waited for a long time!! U MUST PUT EVERYTHING IN!! when you put dongwan's fish in Shin hyesung maay eat it up in an instant, so you must stuff his mouth, otherwise don't put dongwan's fish in..u choose...anyway the soup is slightly bland now don't you think? so you can use the ramen seasoning for extra taste[if u want]! oh! do allow the soup to be slightly bland! because later you will add the 'spam'.... when you hear 'beepbeepbeep' again you add in 3/4 [i dunno what is this hehe i think some kind of flour or starch or biscuit lolz i really dunno]. after that allow lee minwoo to sing again and you can sing along~lalala~add in the spam just b4 the second verse ends...now all there is to do is to add the appropriate amount of water you think you need as you taste the soup...and you can have it with rice. and because you have uncle dongwan as the base you will not feel bored~

Caution: you may be murdered....

Eric

=============================================================================

credits: bestshinhwa

lolz

omo..i have a video that goes almost exactly like that xD

anyone know what im talking about?

it has minwoo standing in a corner sing and then dongwan is a mermaid.. :lol:

omo..i have a video that goes almost exactly like that xD

anyone know what im talking about?

it has minwoo standing in a corner sing and then dongwan is a mermaid.. :lol:

Not sure if we are thinking about the same thing but this is a flash I saw on bestshinhwa, made by a korean fan that brought Eric's diary entry from 3 years ago (wow is it that long already?) to a whole new visual level. Kriza asked about this before..so here ya go!

Soup Recipe's Flash Link Don't worry there is no blood involved

Credit to Korean fan: hosiko (see introduction on flash)

Recipe: See Page 798. Thanks to Samshiku.

Want to get to know the Chef of that infamous soup? See picture below.

2435189956.jpg

22/12 [trans] X'mas message from andy and eric!

if you get confused while reading

go to this

http://www.goodenter.com/event/20061225_merrychristmas.html

eric:

hello everyone, im Shinhwa's Eric.

we're going to celebrate christmas soon, if it snow that would be better.

hope that everyone is able to spend this beautiful day with a warm person.

me, eric will also celebrate this day with my beloved members.

andy:

dont joke anymore. eric says that he will celebrate with the members, meaning that he will celebrate himself happily.

why i say that, because all the members are busy with their activities, so it isnt easy to meet. but i want to transcend my warm wishes to the members, wanna tell them "merry x'mas".

eric: tell the six of them.. also must tell the fans..

andy: all fans, its going to be christmas soon, wish everyone a merry x'mas! and its going to be new year soon, also wish everyone happy new year! eric.

eric: lets say bye together.

eric + andy: byebye everyone!

credits// goodenter + shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index...68.0#quickreply

how cute (: i like how eric wants to say bye together eheeh. ricdy!! the best couple!! well...actually no, i like hyesung and eric!! they are the bbest couple.

19/8/2003

Hyewan soup

Ingredients:

DOngwan who takes a long time to mature(placed in a corner of the room), spring onion, Shin hyesung(not the whole thing, we only need half), SPAM, Magarine(a plant-based substance that is to replace butter[???]), dongwan's fish, music scores, Lee Minwoo.

Method:

first and foremost, in order to preserve the 'solo' ambiance while you are cooking, place Lee Minwoo at one corner of the room and throw him some music scores.

first cut the spring onions, as cutting Shin hyesung first will stain your chopping board with blood...so after cutting the spring onions, cut shin hyesung into appropriate sizes. following that, add oil into the wok and melt the Magarine, you must have a BIG spoonful of Magarine, and as the Magarine melts you MUST never go to the bathroom, cos' the margarine will burn!! after you have melted the magarine nicely fry the freshly-shopped Shin hyesung, at this point in time if shin hyesung screams or the singing Lee minwoo vomits you bash them up. once u hear 'beep beep beep' flip hyesung~when it 'beep beep beep's again you flip it back~why not try doing this according to the tempo of minwoo's song~and add water just b4 the song ends. about 3 big cups!!(600ml) when the water dries add in shinramen[korean instant noodles], wild vegetables, and some spices[??], OH, and the sping onion! next add into the mixture dongwan's fish who have waited for a long time!! U MUST PUT EVERYTHING IN!! when you put dongwan's fish in Shin hyesung maay eat it up in an instant, so you must stuff his mouth, otherwise don't put dongwan's fish in..u choose...anyway the soup is slightly bland now don't you think? so you can use the ramen seasoning for extra taste[if u want]! oh! do allow the soup to be slightly bland! because later you will add the 'spam'.... when you hear 'beepbeepbeep' again you add in 3/4 [i dunno what is this hehe i think some kind of flour or starch or biscuit lolz i really dunno]. after that allow lee minwoo to sing again and you can sing along~lalala~add in the spam just b4 the second verse ends...now all there is to do is to add the appropriate amount of water you think you need as you taste the soup...and you can have it with rice. and because you have uncle dongwan as the base you will not feel bored~

Eric

lolz

oh my gosh!!! ahah how weird of eric to write that. funny, but soo random, but then again eric has to the be most randomest person in the world!

Not sure if we are thinking about the same thing but this is a flash I saw on bestshinhwa, made by a korean fan that brought Eric's diary entry from 3 years ago (wow is it that long already?) to a whole new visual level. Kriza asked about this before..so here ya go!

haha i loved this video. it's so cute.

eric's such a weird one, but that only makes him so much cuter. :D thanks for the diary translations! hope there's more~

Guest angelix

24/12 [pic-news] Junjin, clear voice and dance dance

20061223201017.695.0.jpg

20061223201216.980.0.jpg

CLICK more to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index...83.0#quickreply

Credits : dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net

[12/23] SBS Acting Award: Vote for Eric

Voting time: now till 10am 29th Dec 2006

VOTE @ #5

Source: 6OCEAN

Chinese Translation:chouszesze@bestshinhwa

English Translation: AtelierGal/Hikki@SimplyDongwan / http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

[Trans] Minwoo's 1st concert ment after singing GF *he cried*

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=184.0

Guest sunnydays.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi.../2435189956.jpg

LMAO, OMG THANKS FOR SHARING! That's soooo hilarious... omggg... XDD; That flash thing, so funny! & Eric's chef picture! LOL I love how he's smiling... it's like, he's smiling when he's chopping Hyesung to pieces. That's so like him. XDD HAHAHA. Thanks for this <3 (:

24/12 [pic-news] Junjin, clear voice and dance dance

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200612/23/n...01017.695.0.jpg

[ 20061223201216.980.0.jpg

CLICK more to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index...83.0#quickreply

[12/23] SBS Acting Award: Vote for Eric

Voting time: now till 10am 29th Dec 2006

VOTE @ #5

Source: 6OCEAN

Chinese Translation:chouszesze@bestshinhwa

English Translation: AtelierGal/Hikki@SimplyDongwan / http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

[Trans] Minwoo's 1st concert ment after singing GF *he cried*

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=184.0

Wow, JunJin already on stage... =X I don't know, to me, I don't think he has recovered yet... he was only given such a short time to be healthy again. Argggh, JunJin, please rest & be healthy! You are overworking yourself... we appreciate all you are doing, but I think fans would appreciate you taking very good care of yourself. We love you, even though you're not working so so hard. (: We're always here for you. JunJin, take care! Fighting! <3

OMG... Minbong's performance blew me away. His emotions totally carried through... I am now tearing up as well. I am so proud of him, his singing has really improved, and his stage presense is AMAZING... his emotions, wow, it's so powerful. <3 Those songs are so sad, although they were great & sent shivers all over my body. Wow... Minbong... I was so sad when he started crying >__< I wanted to cry as well. Ahh, and his talking in the end. (: He's so adorable. Ahh, my love for Minbong has just grown. YAY MINBONG<3

Thanks for the news, angelix. (: I really appreciate it.

LOL! I'm 99.9% sure eusha eusha does not mean "beach". LOL!

I looked it up in Korean dictionary and there's no such word as "eusha".

I think I kind of know what it means but can't quite explain it. I thought it's like "when you want to give little strength?...you make this sound in fun way"....I told you it's hard to explain. LOL!

Eusha... I thought it was like, "beach" or something, too. Well, it makes sense because of the MV... LOL =D <3 I LOVE THAT SONG!

OMG! Jinnie looks so pale and thin, not AT ALL well. I am sooo upset .... he should be at home resting for at least another few days..... if he relapses things could get serious quickly. Good Enter should really be more concerned with his health than his performances!!! :tongue2:

bwahahahahaha hyewan soup!!! that's hilarious.. do you guys realize that he's "attacking" the "old boys" group? the idea of minwoo just singing in the corner.. i'm speechless.. only eric could ever think of such thing.. hahaha.. the flash thingy makes it even funnier.. hyesung being tied up on the chopping board and dongwan in a can of tuna..

*continues laughing like a hyena*

bwahahahahaha hyewan soup!!! that's hilarious.. do you guys realize that he's "attacking" the "old boys" group? the idea of minwoo just singing in the corner.. i'm speechless.. only eric could ever think of such think.. hahaha.. the flash thingy makes it even funnier.. hyesung being tied up on the chopping board and dongwan in a can of tuna..

*continues laughing like a hyena*

ahah i agree!! only eric could think of these kinds of creative ideas!! its a little too brutal, but because it comes from him, i like it (:

junjin should really take a rest =(

he seems even skinnier than skinny

wasnt junjin always skinny...but i know what you mean he did lose weight it looks like....

eric really is the only one that could come up with something so creative and disguisting...aahah but who cares if it is brutal, eric is cute (:

and wan't junjin always skinny, but i know what you guys mean it does look like he did lose some weight....

Guest x_sadendings

23/12 [advert] JunJin's uncle?

o.o;; whoa... this sounds GOOD.

but lols some of the celebs have to sit next to someone caliming to be their relative

but i think i'll watch this it sounds real good.

plus i wanna see if that's really jins uncle xP

Please don't yell or throw rocks at me. I honestly can't go through 700 + of pages on dial up.

I was wondering if the words Eusha, Eusha as in Shinhwa song. Of course we all know that! LMFAO. But does it have a meaning??

lols lols we won't bite xD

we just don't like bashing and all that.

these questions are welcomed if you're curious.

and like mommie alice said it does NOT mean beach :]

oh yah and anyone is welcomed to the thread besides ony one person in here has bricks x/ and it is kinda hard to explain ....

19/8/2003

Hyewan soup

Method:

Eric

lolz

LMAO. OMG. I love this dork xD

and I found it funny how he added that line of not going to the bathroom

so if i put it together he's done that before xP lols

and i dont know if this is considered ricsyung xD

seeing that eric has murdered sungie for food :/

ahhh it was nice to read this again and i presume that the caution meant fangirls will attack us? :unsure:

samshiku(can i get a nickname :P i hate calling people bye their usernames plus you've helped alot)

thank you yet again for the wonderful translation~

p><p> <blockquote data-ipsQuote="" class

Happy Weekend!

Random picture of them.

%7Boption%7D93319984.jpg%7Boption%7D

I just wanted to say.... Ricsyung! i spot it and it's there! :w00t:

MJ!- Youre welcomed! minu abs are nice ;D and thank you for telling me. lols i had a feeling it was happy shares xP ... i hope i make my thousandth posts in this thread lols

nat!- *rolls off cliff* i went on gabbly xP but no one was there lols and you guys were on msn (which i don't have ARGH) & yes! i loved that rap line lol it was funny xD and weird.... and are you still having headaches? or does your head still hurt? x/ get some rest old ladie

xtine!- sadkjsd i like your random posts of doom :/ but school and winter break is a time full of family and cooking and burning a hole in your purse/wallet so i will miss you silent lurker x]

naomi!- hey i like that name! it's a nice name x] so i kinda remembered right lols people with bad memories 8/

oh and i think i said to you MAY THE SHINHWA BE WITH YOU lols xD;; ohhhhhhh i've been caught up with christmas shopping x/

& yes wannie does have a nice voice, but him acting is wonderful~

mommie alice!- xD ah-haha i felt guilty too i was like o.o;; i dont wanna chop sungie but yes i wanted to see the rest of the flash 8D;;

riz!-lols yes ricdy is very adorable x] and minbongs abs are o.o;; oh and just for you lols

a little ricdy xP

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/xsl33pymonk3yx/shinwa/1106806872ericandy6tt.gif' alt='1106806872ericandy6tt.gif'>

if you don't see it on the LEFT in the BACK Eric whacks Andy xD

ohhhhhh anf random gif while i was looking through my pictures

b_3CBA673D897B5389.gif

:lol: Shin Hyesung the Little Prince lols and they put you are loveable on top x] (kjk's hit song)

this post has been edited harhar xP

x sadendings thanks for the gifs

i love the part where eric hits andy with the pillow in heorine 6!!!

i feel like watching that episode again...

Archived