[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

IM BACK! yup my mom was shut for a long time but im back cuz i felt that i needed to talk here hehe ill try to come back and survive in the online life again ive been doing x-mas shoping and stuff thats why i havent been here. well... theres more to that haha but anyways to the replys shall we? its kinda short but im warming up for long posts hehe -hugz everyone in shinhwa thread- :ph34r:

I voted! and SHINHWA IS LEADING NOW!!! YAY FOR THAT!

thanks for sharing!!

I want those phones shinhwa's advertising for! Bound to be good! :D

yay! i cant believe theyre winning woo!!! hope they keep in the lead ^^

angelix thanks for the pictures! and the letters from shinhwa -sigh- everyones gonna be busy next year im gonna miss the goofyness of them more and more

hmm sometimes i think why dongwan dosent make a solo album... or maybe cuz he enjoys acting in drama's more

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1166798522_1166795746_andy.jpg

1166798522_1166795746_junjin.jpg

1166798522_1166795746_hs.jpg

1166798522_1166795746_dw.jpg

1166798522_1166795746_mw.jpg

1166798522_1166795746_eric.jpg

1166798522_1166795746_shinhwa.jpg

Credits: GOOD JAPAN OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE

They are so incredibly gorgeous.

I love them too much!

Please perform more in Korea!

The Korean fans are desperate! =/

Guest devylann

omg!!!!! is those phone picx of dongwan his latest???...man-o-man!!! he looks real good!!!! and the phone is sooo kewl!!! how come phones in the US aint like that??....darn...

Guest x_sadendings

first off i agree eric&hyori made a better pair; but noneless LJK is ok :]

and i loved eric in the AnyCall MV's anymotion and anyclub and all xP he was hottt

plus he sported that kewl tatoo in the second one x]

not to mention he lovely dancing in it xD

[Pics] Eric - Slim & E Anycall Advertisement

ohh i like this one! it's much more nice :P

and it's yellow! and it makes more sense rather then Slim & R :lol:

oh my gosh oh my gosh

hhahaha

i love that andy gif..

it was his reaction when that guy said that he looked as if he was as young as the dbsg members(or something like that)

and then he started hugging himself

hahaha

when you see the clip in oceans six.. kang ho dong was laughing really hard

lol i had to gif that moment! it got me cracking up too!

and i think he did say andy looked young enough to be a dbsk xP

ohh i gotta start going to oceans six to see these clips.

haha iw ould crack up right on the spot too if i saw andy doing that x]

and thank you for telling me there is such a clip

doooood...i was juss watch'n the sm town mv my angel, my light..and i realize how much more meaning and depth there is compared to the recent sm mvs. there's actually storylines..and stuff. nd dood..my angel, my light is so touching, like..dear family..or sumting ( i forget the name).

whatz interesting...is that maybe hyesung got "young prince (lolz..do u guzy all remember that?)" frm my angel, my light. it was cute..it had scrooge (wannie), the nutcracker, that wun stry about the couple buying the gifts for each other (like..she cut her hair..and the bf or whoever bought her a hair clip or sumting).

gahhh...x]

and angel eyes....rofl. andy was so cute being the kid, and minwoo the dad...and eric nd jinnie were the bad people. that was hilarious.

kakaka. :D

on a side nte: does newun have the sm town lke..songs/albums wen shinhwa was on it? :D

ooo is my light my angel the one where moon heejun was santa? lols lols lols i love that mv!

and true the OLD Sm town MV's had a sotry line and it was fun to watch xD

ohh the girl and guy story that's the gift of the magi! (;

lmao i loved how eric and jinnie were bad guys 8D;;

and i'll try to search for the album if you want x/

i know it's SM Town Winter Vacation 2002 x]

wowww~!! eric's got 2 slims =P i think i like the slim E phone better though.. it looks like the phone he used in the anycall/anymotion mv [actually it was hyori's phone or something like that right?] i'll go search up for it and edit this later.. on a related note, the pictures doesn't seem to blend very well.. hmm, i think the designer of the ad was getting sleepy or something, while editing the ad.. the last one of slim E was cool though, too bad he's smoking >_<

http:xxyoutube.com/watch?v=QHDLU_ssEHE&mode=related&search=

i love eric's hairstyle in this one.. like, all of it.. he looks so dorky in the grocery store, but then again, he was hot afterwards.. i even like him in the visor at the end.. i like hyori's hairstyle too.. the messed up style, but it actually looks good..

okay i'm just blabbering like crazy now.. -_____-

lols finally someone said it! i thought the ads looked funny too!

it's just some parts of them where really weird with the effects and all.

maybe the editer did fall asleep xP

ahhhh i loved eric hair in that! i know! in the grocery store he looked sooooo adorable!

lols when he danced out in the street with the cops and all xD and the visor was pretty kewl

hrm if i remember right... in eric's rap there was something 'vampire' xD

Slim and D

credits to oceans six + angel2nyt@soompi

ohhhh i like wannies x]

and i like how in the purple one in one of the pictures his shirt says smex :D

and yah it does look like erics phone in the ad o.o;; also also it's different because it's pink

thank you for sharing~

Manwon Happiness Caps

ohhhhhhhhhh Yoochun and Junsu look happy to be with Jinnie x]!

and i find it cute~ and they look estatic when jin pointed to them xD

anyone care to tell me which ep this was? so i can d/l it :]

riz- adjksdkjd i love that translation you posted up! RicDy is too adorable! and I like it too when Andy says hyung lol x]

gosh Eric just loves touching the members then bully them then put them up to things lols gotta love em<3

strawberry16! welcome welcome back! lols last time you left was because of tests right? x]

o.o unless i remembered wrong harhar =X oh yah i forgot your name -.-;; ho ho such a bad memory~

anyways if you forgot me I'm linh... also i agree i loved wannies voice when he and eric perf. Liar & i really loved his voice x] then again i guess he wants to act more? since he's been a singer more? lols im not making sense xP

edit--

wheeeeeee i own a page xD

i will be back with stuff harhar :D

ownage.gif

+M Live Works - Melon Ax

photo1061203210929.jpg

photo1061203210910.jpg

photo1061203210846.jpg

photo1061203210824.jpg

Source: MelonAx Official Site

now that's pretty hot 8D;;

edit2---

MJ! hello hello!

thank you for telling me! lols x]

what they're airing the second one right now o.o;;

ohh and just to make sure what is Manwoon also called just in case >.>;;

and thank you! like i said i had to gif that part 8D

oh oh and youre like 7 posts away from 1,000 posts!

Guest theLEGEND

^Linh.. that was from last week's episode of Manwon and right now.. they are airing the second part of the show :P

I love your Andy GIF <3

This is the shortest entry I've ever written on Shinhwa's Thread. I'll be back =D

EDIT -- I'm back! Linhh!! Whoa.. thank you so much for posting Minwoo's pictures. I see skin and abs teehee xD and umm.. its called Happy Shares Company or Manwon Haengbok. Yeahh.. finally! I'm going to write my 1,000 posts in this thread <3

FliPsiDe and ginnie: thank you for sharing RicDy video. They were filming during the Golden Disk Award thingy, I recognize Andy's blazer. I wish the others will filmed their messages for us as well.. =D

Thank you for those of you who posted Shinhwa's Cellphone Pictures, Shinhwa's messages for Christmas and New Year, Shinhwa's banner.. They're are all lookin good. Aahh I miss them so much ><"

I heard JunJin was out from hospital already. I hope he's resting well and soon, we'll see him on shows again. JunJin Fighting! <3

*rolls both linh and mj down the cliff* where were the 2 of you?? we wanted gabbly for music core and manwon haengbok, but it ended up with only me and rozzy on msn >_<

linh - eric's rap line was "i'm so hot they call me vampire" =P

mj - oh really, junjin's out of hospital?? yayy!! it's not that bad.. a week.. hopefully he got a good rest and gets to celebrate christmas with his family..

woah. i missed you guys xD. i haven't been here for 5 days and 15 pages have already passed..

Attention Shinhwa fans: they are one of our 10 BonSang winners of the 2006 Soompi Gayo Award. Be sure to vote for Shinhwa for the prestige DaeSang award.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=102152

i voted! ^-^

please vote you guys if you haven't. :D

congrats to junjin oppa on winning inkigayo ^^

i've been away from this thread for so long, i didn't get a chance to congradulate him.

CONGRATS JIN!

[Pics] Dongwan At 'Person Who Loves' (사랑하는 사람아) Drama Shooting Scene Part 2

im so excited for this drama. those pictures you guys posted up of him at the set of his new drama is so cute.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6ZGaIh-oFbw

i found a clip [after a junjin overload at youtube, and i'm not even done yet =P] about junjin's accident during the 5th album.. this is the first time i'm seeing dongwan being violent [maybe i'm exaggerating, but he was being violent O_o] and it amazes me how junjin's saying that his dad used to be really strict with him, yet they're so close to each other.. and look at hyesung checking out junjin's food, and dongwan and hyesung stealing it later on =P junjin looked hungry O_o"

im always happy to see the other member caring for the member that's hurt.

Eric's FAVORITE game with Shinhwa members. It is called...errr..ermmmm..."Pulling-a-head-out-of-another-head" game?

puhaha i notice that. he does it alot.

thanks for the lovely gifs

hi everyone i posted this on eric's thread and i think i'll post it here too..

i decided to translate eric's diary entries. i think many of u have probably read this before but in case u have not..here u go!

[i translated this from chinese so it may be 100%accurate but i have to say the chinese version he sounded VERY child-like haha]

===================================================================

Eric's diary entry on GOOD website on 2/8/2003

hi everyone, i am eric

Mm......i'm not in a good mood right now, cos' dongwan can sign in as an administrator while i can't.

i am VERY upset so i shall blog. i had wanted to come here to say hi to the fans.....so everyone blame dongwan.

i shall end here.

But...oh well, being the kind soul that i am, i will try to understand.

in reality, dongwan is not a good boy at all, he is very self-centred. Eric must be a VERY good boy to be able to understand and accept a boy like dongwan. i shall end here.

we have our own website now, so i can't end like this, therefore i am back here again.

firstly, i would like to congratulate our company for setting up this official site. to Mr park..[he names others]..and everyone else in the GOOD crew, let's adopt a whole new attitude as we walk towards the future! since we have not many members[i think he is referring to the small GOOD company], and in order to let us all be able to live together in peace, love and harmony, lets go for an excursion together, how abt that? hmm? highly-esteemed-mr park? mm....i hope i get my own page soon.

our hyesung will be releasing an album soon, i'm sure no one knows about this right? bcos its still a secret, so no one should know. everyone pls support him. recently, hyesung have been bugging me to help him, oh what am i to do? of cos i'll have to help him...hyesung likes me MOST amongst the members, but i have no such feelings for him....ONE more thing! this is TOP secret...minwoo is currently working on his first album. the problem is, this person cannot do anything without me. and so i am helping him with his album currently. actually, minwoo also loves me most[out of all the members]. as for dongwan...mmm..he does not do anything all day, except going in and out of the hospital[without stopping]. i told him he might as well build a hospital for himself. that man received lots of scripts and is trying to decide between a movie or a drama script. in my opinion, he should act in a drama, cos' that seems more difficult than a movie. perhaps he shall be the first member to step out of shinhwa with a real solo career as an actor. but that is not really true cos im really the first one to do so. my life is a play, and so everyone has been cheated by me. we are left with the youngest 2 members aren't we? the two of them are going to singapore and nv coming back...nah just kidding. they are going there for work, to film a sitcom.

=============================================================

credits: bestshinhwa+me for translating...how on earth do i do credits??

haha eric is so silly sometimes. they way he talks bout dongwa just makes me laugh

hey guys, i just cried ove this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxuDoAhHwnI...ted&search=

can someone tell me which performance was that? was that from his first concert?

OMG , i can not believe i cried with him all along

and please can someone tell me what did he say at the end

i think said to hide his painful heart , OMG, i am not over that vid, i am still crying now,

T___________________________T

that was so hard to watch. it was so touching yet so sad.

Hmm...was just watching Anystar with Hyori, Lee Junki and Park Pom.

I don't know if it's because I'm a shinhwa so that I'm partial but though Junki is awfully cute...I didn't feel the same 'omph' when he appeared as I did with Eric in Anymotion and Anyclub...

Eric and Hyori were absolutely gorgeous together and whenever Eric appeared I think, 'Wow he's so manly and HAWT'... didn't really feel the same vibe with the lastest Anystar with Junki. He's too small...too mr. nice friend from next door...his hair was too prepped and nice? Dunno...he just didn't really fit into the whole tough, roaming the world feeling... ya know Eric is so gangsta when he wants to be lolz

yeah. i think hyori and eric made a better pair. xD

thanks to all you guys who posted picture and gif.

0o0o and those slim ads were hot! ;)

doooood...i was juss watch'n the sm town mv my angel, my light..and i realize how much more meaning and depth there is compared to the recent sm mvs. there's actually storylines..and stuff. nd dood..my angel, my light is so touching, like..dear family..or sumting ( i forget the name).

whatz interesting...is that maybe hyesung got "young prince (lolz..do u guzy all remember that?)" frm my angel, my light. it was cute..it had scrooge (wannie), the nutcracker, that wun stry about the couple buying the gifts for each other (like..she cut her hair..and the bf or whoever bought her a hair clip or sumting).

gahhh...x]

and angel eyes....rofl. andy was so cute being the kid, and minwoo the dad...and eric nd jinnie were the bad people. that was hilarious.

kakaka. :D

on a side nte: does newun have the sm town lke..songs/albums wen shinhwa was on it? :D

i have sm songs. i can send em to u if u want (:

actually i deleted all of em (i burned them onto a cd) except i have 'dear my family' (:

i'm going to become a silent lurker in this thread... LOL

i dont feel lik eposting much anymore =\

T__T

(school)

and its winter break and i have lots of stuff to do! LOL. so yeah. i mgiht make random posts here and there.. but dont think i died if u dont see my wacko posts o_o

^ aww

haha i love reading your posts. they're wacko yet funny. xD

i have a question about project orange:

are we gonna start new signups for another fanfix?

Guest angelix

22/12 [trans] X'mas message from andy and eric!

if you get confused while reading

go to this

http://www.goodenter.com/event/20061225_merrychristmas.html

eric:

hello everyone, im Shinhwa's Eric.

we're going to celebrate christmas soon, if it snow that would be better.

hope that everyone is able to spend this beautiful day with a warm person.

me, eric will also celebrate this day with my beloved members.

andy:

dont joke anymore. eric says that he will celebrate with the members, meaning that he will celebrate himself happily.

why i say that, because all the members are busy with their activities, so it isnt easy to meet. but i want to transcend my warm wishes to the members, wanna tell them "merry x'mas".

eric: tell the six of them.. also must tell the fans..

andy: all fans, its going to be christmas soon, wish everyone a merry x'mas! and its going to be new year soon, also wish everyone happy new year! eric.

eric: lets say bye together.

eric + andy: byebye everyone!

credits// goodenter + shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index...68.0#quickreply

Guest angelix

23/12 [advert] JunJin's uncle?

May take out with full proper credits

20061223070214_869_0.jpg

30061223073215_030_0.jpg

in the SBS variety show that is going to be broadcasted on the 26th "true game", it searches the true family members and relatives of the celebrities.

there is CHANEL, who looks exactly like junjin and claims to be his uncle, and ayumi's older brother, and others.

in all these groups of people, only one group out of them are real family members to the celebs.

sbs "true game" will be broadcasted on the 26th, 8.55pm.

credits// ocean6 + rainyoung@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index...77.0#quickreply

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Please don't yell or throw rocks at me. I honestly can't go through 700 + of pages on dial up.

I was wondering if the words Eusha, Eusha as in Shinhwa song. Of course we all know that! LMFAO. But does it have a meaning??

hmm.. i've never really thought about that one.. but i think it doesn't really mean anything.. it's probably saying something along the line of "yeehaa" or "whee" or something like that?

ackk i can't sleep yet i feel dizzy.. i can feel a headache coming my way >_<

Guest samshiku

hello! im back with translations done^^

this is the recipe one heehee

krizza you can send me the pics and i'll just repost this WITH the pics then it will be twice as funny haha

WARNING this is RIDICULOUS...

ps: the translation i read said 'hyewan' so i kept it that way^^

============================================================================

Eric's Post [i dunno where tho but it may be 'THE ERIC' ^^]

19/8/2003

Hyewan soup

hello everyone~i feel like making some hyewan soup today~

Ingredients:

DOngwan who takes a long time to mature(placed in a corner of the room), spring onion, Shin hyesung(not the whole thing, we only need half), SPAM, Magarine(a plant-based substance that is to replace butter[???]), dongwan's fish, music scores, Lee Minwoo.

Method:

first and foremost, in order to preserve the 'solo' ambiance while you are cooking, place Lee Minwoo at one corner of the room and throw him some music scores.

first cut the spring onions, as cutting Shin hyesung first will stain your chopping board with blood...so after cutting the spring onions, cut shin hyesung into appropriate sizes. following that, add oil into the wok and melt the Magarine, you must have a BIG spoonful of Magarine, and as the Magarine melts you MUST never go to the bathroom, cos' the margarine will burn!! after you have melted the magarine nicely fry the freshly-shopped Shin hyesung, at this point in time if shin hyesung screams or the singing Lee minwoo vomits you bash them up. once u hear 'beep beep beep' flip hyesung~when it 'beep beep beep's again you flip it back~why not try doing this according to the tempo of minwoo's song~and add water just b4 the song ends. about 3 big cups!!(600ml) when the water dries add in shinramen[korean instant noodles], wild vegetables, and some spices[??], OH, and the sping onion! next add into the mixture dongwan's fish who have waited for a long time!! U MUST PUT EVERYTHING IN!! when you put dongwan's fish in Shin hyesung maay eat it up in an instant, so you must stuff his mouth, otherwise don't put dongwan's fish in..u choose...anyway the soup is slightly bland now don't you think? so you can use the ramen seasoning for extra taste[if u want]! oh! do allow the soup to be slightly bland! because later you will add the 'spam'.... when you hear 'beepbeepbeep' again you add in 3/4 [i dunno what is this hehe i think some kind of flour or starch or biscuit lolz i really dunno]. after that allow lee minwoo to sing again and you can sing along~lalala~add in the spam just b4 the second verse ends...now all there is to do is to add the appropriate amount of water you think you need as you taste the soup...and you can have it with rice. and because you have uncle dongwan as the base you will not feel bored~

Caution: you may be murdered....

Eric

=============================================================================

credits: bestshinhwa

lolz

^^

OMG! THAT'S SO FUNNY! ERIC IS SUCH A MONKEY!! HYEWAN SOUP!

WONDER WHAT WAS HYESUNG'S REACTION AFTER HE FOUND OUT WHAT ERIC SAID!! HAHA.

ERIC IS SO CUTE HERE..

HALF OF HYESUNG IN THE SOUP! AND DONGWAN TAKES LONG TO MATURE! IS HE SAYING DONGWAN IS CHILDISH?

HAHAHA.

THANKS FOR TRANSLATING!

THIS POST MADE MY CHRISTMAS EVE `06! SO SO SO FUNNY!

Guest himang34

haha!!

thanks samshiku for the translation of eric oppa's post!!

haha all of them are so farnie..

it just doesnt suit his looks..!!

haha but this just makes him so adorable and makes me likin him more and more!!

tks!! :)

haha.. eric just loves to tease sungie oppa so much..

"when you put dongwan's fish in Shin hyesung maay eat it up in an instant, so you must stuff his mouth"

anw i tink such things .. such recipe only ET eric can think of!!

buhahaha~~

Please don't yell or throw rocks at me. I honestly can't go through 700 + of pages on dial up.

I was wondering if the words Eusha, Eusha as in Shinhwa song. Of course we all know that! LMFAO. But does it have a meaning??

from what ppl told me, eusha means beach...? so "eusha eusha" would mean beach beach! ...? lol i don't really know though, sorry

Archived