[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

awww....x333 samshiku. waittt..whatz ur real name? keke. hi i'm rozzy nice to meet u. =.=.

keke...soooo...who wants to see pictures of jinnie nd andy on the upcoming xman christmas special? i kno u dooooo....keke...here u go!

credits to the xman site on sbs. :D

_MG_6972.jpg

_MG_7100.jpg

_MG_7106.jpg

_MG_7108.jpg

_MG_7131.jpg

_MG_7133.jpg

_MG_7134.jpg

_MG_7135.jpg

wheeeee..so more jindy moments. x333. i am startin to x33 that couple...lolz.

and doood..the dodgeball game is goin to be really like..O.O...junjin, andy, tei, and shiwon on one team..and son ho young, brian and eru on the other. O.O.

plus..the two powerhouse girls, chae yeon nd park jung ah are on diff teams.

::whoops:: those should be in white huh..okay..::whited::

oh! and a little tidbit that's interesting. on the seoul dvd..they showed a little interview with shinhwa..in which they told the interviewer what htey wanted to be..it was wen they gave the girl the fashion show thingy...i forget what all of them were...but i remembered a couple...

junjin wanted to be a father..to do everything for his child...awww

minwoo wanted to be a singer all his life..and was afraid his dream wouldn't come true.

and andy wanted to be a gag man..muahahaa.

i'll look back later to give u the rest..but yea...juss wante to tell u guyz. xD

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelix

crystalis! do u knwo where i can get the song?? i would really wanna watch/listen to it too!!

Hi square boxes ^^;; You can d/l the song in the below thread ^_^v

{AUD} M ~ Sexyback - Lovelyn Romantic Party Sexyback {17Dec2006}

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=118.0

Credits : Lace @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net

20/12 [news] Lee Minwoo emergency interview by MNET JAPAN

b_4208DE6E088864B796A8D7E8471A46ED.jpg

today, kpop world great star Lee Minwoo came to japan, and had an interview with MNET JAPAN.

today, Minwoo is dressed in a black from top to toe, and shows his cheeky and carefree side of him, like always!

minwoo wrote on the paper: "6th of january i will be able to meet everyone (his japn fans), im so looking forward to it!"

today, this piece of coloured paper which is signed by minwoo will be given away to a lucky fan through a contest online, organised by MNET! dont miss it!

the web, MNET MOBILE:http://www.mnetjapan.com/mobile/index.aspx

credits// MNET JAPAN + holaiker@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index...1196#quickreply

Guest sunnydays.

Awww you guys post so fast. (: Yayy ~~ I love it though, even though it's hard to keep up, it's great everyone is in here & chatting it up & sharing the Shinhwa love. Yayuuhh ^^

samshiku Thanks for the Eric diary translations. Ahh, I love reading his diaries ~ He's always joking around, whatta cutie. ^^ Makes me love him soo much more >w<; LOL Thanks again (:

crystalis - I already told you this a while ago, but your drawings are really great. *__* You're very talented ~ & the Eric one looks amazing. (: Wonderful job!

linh - LIIINHHH You hobo I missed you. LOL hobo. XD; Jk ~ BUT OH MAN I LOVE THAT PICTURE SPAM. Gosh, Eric... he makes me go crazy everytime I see him. <3 Did you read my post a billion pages ago when I saw this guy at church & he reminded me of Eric? XD;; LOL You were talking about Eric-look-alikes, and how you would jump on them... I almost jumped on the Eric-look-alike at church, too. Well, not really, he only reminded me of Eric & how much I crave the real one. :ph34r: Haha. MANN those GIFs are so freaking adorable. >w<; Thanks for the spam (ERIC!) (;

xtine SEXXY NERD. O__O Damn that drawing is GOOOD. Thanks for sharing. I've been wanting to look at Shinhwa fanart for a while. Gives me inspiration. ~ =D RAWWR<3

square-boxes, thanks for the translation. (: I haven't read it yet, but I just wanna say thank you for taking your time to translate and everything. (: Shinhwa changjo!<3

rozzy OMGG XMAN! Ughh, I seriously need to catch up. x__x;; Thanks for the pictures though. JunJin & Andy are so freaking cute. (: JunJin actually looks cute with his hair tied back, but I was never really a fan of guys with ponytails. I still think he needs to go back to his cute-boy hairstyle back in the 7th jib. haha ~

angelix & joyce Thank you always for the Shinhwa news. ^^ I love getting news about our Shinhwa boys ~ It makes me so happy to hear about them, & listen to their songs, & watch their clips. =D

SHINHWA<3 yaaaay!

Guest tvxqsaraeng

Hey guys! Wow....those pics are awesome! Credit to all those artist!!! (so jealouS!!!!) lolz.

So i went to Mnet and saw this that JunJin and SAT are on both two and three slots!!! It's not number one but still, our Boys are EVERYWHERE! and TAKING OVER!!! ^-^~~ They make me happy^^~

I OWN A PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! Time to celebrate!!! kekeke

m67524846.jpg

m67524848.jpg

m67524849.jpg

^^ Why do they look like they're on drugs!!! kekeke......^^~

s23334927.jpg

^^Remember the freaky look??? ROFL!!!!

m67524853.jpg

^^GAH!!!! Look at Andy!! Rmember that topic a while ago about not being able to see a sexy Andy??? Uh....I hope u all are convinced now^^~ keke

m31827400.jpg

m67524857.jpg

^^Imagine if they actually waited on you *sigh*

m67524858.jpg

m5431359.jpg

haha..our boys^-^~~

so so sorry again.....kinda new to the forums....got too carried away....didn't know bout the quoting thingy....sorry...mian! :(

btw...i really luv de drawings n calender....eric is so so sexy n hot.... :D...

n i ve been readin the translated diary post....he is so cute!

Guest theLEGEND

samshikuL Thank you so much for the Eric's diary translations. That dork! He's included in one of the young people group :lol:

square-boxes: Aww.. thanks for the M-Net translation! Please continue. I'd be very grateful and I bet the others too <3 :D

Rozzy: I wanted to share with you guys who's on which team on X-Man but I've forgotten. I'll let you do the job teehee xD

YES!! There's gonna be more JINDY moment.. <3 We'll see.. which team will win the dodgeball game. Can't wait and thanks for sharing those pictures!! :)

Andy wanted to be a gag man.. :lol: I can't imagine him. He's turning from a shy guy to a gag man ><"

and you're a FRIEND OF SOOMPI now!! hahahah :D

I LOVE ERIC!~~~~~~~

I DO I DO I DO!~

ERIC MODE!~

wa!~

the one with the heart dance???

man, i love love love xman!~

and andy is always present!~

wa!~

andy!~

i want andy to have lots of good fortune!~

haha....

lols, i hate it when YT is having their maintainance. lols. like when soompi is having theirs too. but it's all good. it's for us too righty?

lols, just pm me!~

i don't promise anything great though.

but i'll try my best.

You used to in Minwoo Mode and right now you've switched to Eric Mode.. :lol:

Anyway.. What do you mean by heart dance? You mean Andy ever did a heart dance with KJK when he was performing on Inkigayo singing Loveable song or are you asking me whether he's gonna perform the heart dance on X-Man? I can't tell if he's gonna do that but for sure, he's wearing a bald head wig ><"

Yeah.. I love Andy on X-man too but the thing is.. he rarely gets air time and besides, he's performing when JunJin is there (did you notice?) On episode 2, he performed when JunJin was there and this week.. he's gonna perform again and JunJin is one of the guests. I think he's so much comfortable when one of the members is there with him. I dunno.. that's my feeling :P

right now i'm watch'n the first episode of battle shinhwa (do any of u guyz kno where ot get the other episodes?)..and i realized that wenever a person is missing, or can't make it, the rest of the memebrs know all their parts so well that they can fill in for the missing person, and also..they can auto adjust their dance too. in the first episode, eric wasn't there due to the filming of super rookie. also..in the pusan concert..after wannie dislocated his shoulder.

itz amazing how tight their bond is..and how beautiful their friendship is. gahhhhhh....x333333. i can never get enough of them.

and plus..the intro part..was really touching..a summary of the albums and successes nd stuff right up to finally winning the daesang. x3333333.

nd mj..itz pretty interesting that andy only preforms wen junjin was there..lolz. i can't wait till this sunday tho. xDD

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Recently he sang it @ the Love Lyn Romantic Party ( I'm guessing this is Lyn's solo concert?)

To see the full length fancam you'd have to register at minwoo.com (awesome, awesome perf by the way...he looked so good)

Just for the audio file of Minu singing JT's Sexyback you can go here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=4443168

he sang it there too????

*squeels*

i didn't know!

thanks for telling me! haha, i should visit his thread more often!!!

*runs off to dl*

*comes back after dling*

WAA!!~~~~

say lala, say lalalala!~

yo!~

i'd let you whip me if i miss behave.... wa!~

SURE MINU!~ :w00t::w00t::w00t:

dang, sexyback...

MINU MODE!~

wargh, i can't watch the fancam, i have no account there :tears:

i wanna see sexy minu!~ i wanna see sexy minu!~ i want a SEXY MINU!!!!!!!

say yeah yeah yeah..... woohooowhohoo!~

sexyback.....

those "ahhs" of his...

*DIES*

haha, JT who? :huh:

haha, sorry jt, minu's hotter than ya!~

nsync.... :huh:

lols.

mnet making of the stars star watch EP 1

hyesung andy and jinnie coming out of the rooms

hyesung: you instigated someone else. Even though you instigated someoone else its still a crime, even if you didnt do it yourself. How can your drink the water so openly without any guilt in front of me, the owner?

jinnie: press conference and interviews are about the same

hyesung (out of no where): CONVICT!!! (points at jin)

andy: he is fliming his drama so he cant be here

minwoo: he is redundant. there is no need for him to be here. *laughs*

(dongwan enters)

dongwan (in english): HI FRIEND!

minwoo: actually dongwan is the redundant one can we remove him?

dongwan: that is not true. (in english again) HI. (to his members) dont say anything.

minwoo and hyesung sings: dont say anythinggggggg

hyesung: what song is this?

minwoo: SOLID's song

hyesung: ah yes solid!

hyesung and minwoo sings again: dont say anthinggggg

dongwan: " we shinhwa is really not a bad group"

minwoo: if only there was no dongwan...

minwoo: i feel that dongwan's attrctiveness is that he can tell jokes and give people a very comfortabel feeling. you wont feel any distance when you are with him. and he has this approachable feeling about him as well. he is serious in his work, does things with plans and is especially healthy. (heeheehee how is being healthy attractive?)

shinhwa: hi we are shinhwa wtaching... (minwoo explodes)

minwoo (to jinnie): WHY!! why wont you do it??? you were only mouthing the words and you think i dont know!! HE was mouthing the words. YOU got ceuaght red handed.

(jinnie laughs and claps at this... i think he finds minwoo scolding him amusing)

minwoo (to the camera): He was doing that all along, i pretended not to see

(more mummuring and they finally get settled to strat again)

minwoo: okok ANDY... WE ARE YOUR HYUNGS!!!!!!!!!!!

dongwan: okok one last time let's practice first...

(practising)

okay finsihed the first ten mins!! shall continue another day if i have the time ^^

someone pls let me know if these translation are not needed in case they have alr been done and can be gotten somewhere else! ^^ or just let me know if u want me to continue! (:

OH GOSH!~

thanks!~

*huggles*

^^

now i can laugh along when they laugh!!!!!!

puahaha, JINSYUNG! haha, sungie really likes teasing jinnie, eh? haha. those two, mommy and baby bird. ^^

lols, andy misses his eric hyung!~

there's no one to bully him!

puahahhaha!~

DONGWAN IS SUCH A DORK!~

haha!~

and darn, is that minu teasing his wan? :blush: i wub woodong!~

*"i'd let you whip me if i miss behave" sorry, minu just sang that line again and i just need to type this, MINU IS SOO SEXY singing sexyback. and this is just the audio...*

haha, so anyway, minu and sungie ganging up on wan.... puahahha!~

WA!~

WOODONG!~

"if only there was no dongwan..." haha. as if :rolleyes:

i know minu wants his wan with him... always.

see? he talks about his wan all lovingly afterwards!~

*DIES*

SHINHWA... a bunch of dorks.

and this is minus eric! haha!~

PLEASE PLEASE!~

DO CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!

krizza thx for liking my trans..hehe im on my way doing the next one^^

yes i like them!~

you get the feelings right!~

and everything's good. smooth flow. not like a translation at all!

^^

and yeah, when you're planning to post the recipe one.... would you like me to pm you the ingredients. haha, like, pictures so you can post it like it's a real recipe!~

^^

or i can make a graphic from it!!!~

^^

haha

i'm weird.

Samshiku, are you going to translate his more "Serious" entries? i.e. he wrote a reply to a reporter in defense of the uncalled for article on Shinhwa after 7th album was released or when he wrote about his winter story concert rehearsals.

I can't wait for the "Recipe" translation. At bestshinhwa, somebody posted a korean fan's flash rendition of the recipe. The flash was like a game. Wonder if that's transferable?

i haven't read those entries yet!!!!!

wa!~

but i have read one serious comment from him. when he commented on one of wannie's diary entries. i forgot which one though... haha. i'll look through my files, i know i printed all of wannie's diary entries too. (actually, hyesung's diary entries also)

ME TOO!!!!! :w00t:

i wanna spazz about it with you guys!

haha.

maybe not with me but i will spazz about it with THE ERIC CLAN!, the clan that shares. B)

there is a flash rendition of it?

i wanna see!~

where have you seen it?

qinnie im gonna translate EVERYTHING i guess..haha^^

my 3rd installment

===================================================

Eric's post on 'THE ERIC'

thanks for this one!~

i love ERIC!~

haha, RICMIN MODE!~

It's so funny! seeing how hyesung keeps calling junjin a convict!! :D

That got me laughing!!!

hello JINSYUNG JUNIOR CLUB ASSISTANT SECRETARY!~

^^

haha, i know. it was a jinsyung moment!~

puahahhaha!~

awww....x333 samshiku. waittt..whatz ur real name? keke. hi i'm rozzy nice to meet u. =.=.

keke...soooo...who wants to see pictures of jinnie nd andy on the upcoming xman christmas special? i kno u dooooo....keke...here u go!

credits to the xman site on sbs. :D

wheeeee..so more jindy moments. x333. i am startin to x33 that couple...lolz.

and doood..the dodgeball game is goin to be really like..O.O...junjin, andy, tei, and shiwon on one team..and son ho young, brian and eru on the other. O.O.

junjin wanted to be a father..to do everything for his child...awww

minwoo wanted to be a singer all his life..and was afraid his dream wouldn't come true.

and andy wanted to be a gag man..muahahaa.

i'll look back later to give u the rest..but yea...juss wante to tell u guyz. xD

yeah, i'm curious about it too!~

samshiku's name...

^^

what could it be?

haha,

I DO I DO!~

wa!~

am definitely dling xman again this week!~

haha, actually, i have all xman eps ever since the new xman started....

guess why?

YES!~ cause of andy!~

dodgeball is gona be..... :ph34r:

ouch ouch

oh!~

what more?????

jinnie is such a sweetie. i think he, like wannie, like normal simple stuff....

but minu!~

no!~

minu likes the limelight~

he adores it!~

andy... you dork.

what are the others'?

{AUD} M ~ Sexyback - Lovelyn Romantic Party Sexyback {17Dec2006}

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=118.0

Credits : Lace @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net

20/12 [news] Lee Minwoo emergency interview by MNET JAPAN

thanks for these MAL!~

^^

sometimes, i have problems with SS, but it's all good. maybe the server iss till adjusting or something. :sweatingbullets:

and also, i'm still waiting for my presents.. i call them presents now, not prizes. haah!~

am so excited!~ :w00t:

You used to in Minwoo Mode and right now you've switched to Eric Mode.. :lol:

Anyway.. What do you mean by heart dance? You mean Andy ever did a heart dance with KJK when he was performing on Inkigayo singing Loveable song or are you asking me whether he's gonna perform the heart dance on X-Man? I can't tell if he's gonna do that but for sure, he's wearing a bald head wig ><"

Yeah.. I love Andy on X-man too but the thing is.. he rarely gets air time and besides, he's performing when JunJin is there (did you notice?) On episode 2, he performed when JunJin was there and this week.. he's gonna perform again and JunJin is one of the guests. I think he's so much comfortable when one of the members is there with him. I dunno.. that's my feeling :P

i know...

minu mode..

well, i'm in a minu mode now!~ :w00t:

because of that sexyback song!~

*still playing*

haha!~

but i'm also in an eric mdoe!!!~~~~

oh! meant doing the heart dance in his perf this sunday.

oh well, with abald head?

haha.

i know!~ :fury: he gets SO little!~

but it's okay, cause when he's on cma i'm lke *drool* O.O to the screen. haha.

i know. actually, i noticed that when shinhwa members are with eahc other, they are.. hm, more rowdy than when they are alone. haha, especially andy and eric. and uh, wan too. and sungie! but jinnie and minu? nah, those two are always rowdy, just rowdier when with shinhwa.

lilviet916,i already did.

but for shinhwa to win the poll, haha, it's okay though. there are lots of factors surrounding the decision... so shinhwa, i'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best.

tvxqsaraeng,thanks for the pic spam!!!!!!

i loved it!~

JOYCE!~

wa!~

andy and sungie!~

they look so damn fine!~

am drooling over sungie's hotness....

wa!~

when will he come out!~????

and where is slim d? haha.

and slim m?

and slim e?

and slim j?

EDIT:::::::::;;;;;;;;;;

right now i'm watch'n the first episode of battle shinhwa (do any of u guyz kno where ot get the other episodes?)..and i realized that wenever a person is missing, or can't make it, the rest of the memebrs know all their parts so well that they can fill in for the missing person, and also..they can auto adjust their dance too. in the first episode, eric wasn't there due to the filming of super rookie. also..in the pusan concert..after wannie dislocated his shoulder.

itz amazing how tight their bond is..and how beautiful their friendship is. gahhhhhh....x333333. i can never get enough of them.

and plus..the intro part..was really touching..a summary of the albums and successes nd stuff right up to finally winning the daesang. x3333333.

nd mj..itz pretty interesting that andy only preforms wen junjin was there..lolz. i can't wait till this sunday tho. xDD

i know!~

don't you just love shinhwa?

see, i told you that if you watch battle shinhwa, not only wil you get battle love, BUT ALSO LOTS OF SHINHWA LOVE!!!!!

^^

yeah, shinhwa really is so amazing.. i don't know how they do it....

about the eps...

it's in BIF!~

^^

got o the multimedia section, it's pinned!~ ^^

download all 28 eps and feel the shinhwa love!!!!!

and JOYCE!~

wa!~

jinnie is 6th last november?

WOW!~

jinnie is really doing great!~

must. reach. one.

oh my i'm finally done!! there wasn't that many pages that i missed [thank goodness] but i love all the translations and pictures and whatnot.. thank goodness we don't spam as much as the other threads..

but yeah, anybody missed me while i was gone?? hmm, a lot of things reminded me of shinhwa while i was at my sleepover.. maybe i'll post it here tomorrow, or at orange crush.. cos my eyes can't take it right now, they're getting old, and they're becoming like kim jong kook's eyes..

anyways, krizza, are you part of the eric lovers clan now? you've been in eric mode for a few days.. so you have to share with us too, you know..

argh, i'm tired.. but keep translating people!! samshiku, i've never read eric's blog entries before.. yeah, and i claim myself as an eric fan?? well, i don't understand chinese, that's why ^^" so thank you so much for deciding to do that..

aish, i'm tired.. i'll come back tomorrow for an entry with more quality.. so now off to orange crush, and i'll see you again soon!!

ps. i want that seoul concert dvd sooo bad!!! but it's worth 4 hours of working.. *bites nails* should i buy it?? i want to real bad, but i don't have much money.. what should i doooooo~~~ [it's a rhetorical question, don't bother answering]

Guest superstar`kiss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAha....o_O....i have no idea what's going on in here...all i know is that...

SHINHWA ROCKS!!!!

those are such CUTE pictures up there btw~!

hey guys! if anyone was looking for a video of minwoo performing sexy back at lyn's party, i happened to find it on youtube. here's the link

it was uploaded by clear88, so all credit should go to her!

ahhh, minwoo's too hot for me to handle. that part in the video when he opens his shirt...*swoons*

Guest angel2nyt

hey guys! if anyone was looking for a video of minwoo performing sexy back at lyn's party, i happened to find it on youtube. here's the link

it was uploaded by crystal88, so all credit should go to her!

ahhh, minwoo's too hot for me to handle. that part in the video when he opens his shirt...*swoons*

omg..omg..omg..omg

thank you so much

i love the little dance at the end

that's actually the part 2

there's a part 1:

Until 19th Dec at 8pm, there were 57107 votes casted for the best group category, and Shinhwa got 27735 votes, still staying at the first place. SS501 got 12017 votes (21%) and is at the second place.

Apart from this, FTTS, SEEYA, etc. are battling for the first ten positions.

^i hope shinhwa will be safe and sound on the 1st place!

and ftts in top 10 plssssss

they deserved it more than seeya

2007 The Legend Calendar

^jinnie's for my bday month :w00t:

i wna have this!~

Eric's diary entry on GOOD website on 2/8/2003

hi everyone, i am eric

Mm......i'm not in a good mood right now, cos' dongwan can sign in as an administrator while i can't.

i am VERY upset so i shall blog. i had wanted to come here to say hi to the fans.....so everyone blame dongwan.

^eric's posts are normally longer than dongwan's

as much as i dislike lengthy stuff, i actually enjoyed every single word from eric's post

HAHAHA, i wonder if wannie can enter as an admin, can he edit some of their posts? lol

eric sounded super child-like..do u call it childish for someone like his age LOL

mnet making of the stars star watch EP 1

okay finsihed the first ten mins!! shall continue another day if i have the time ^^

someone pls let me know if these translation are not needed in case they have alr been done and can be gotten somewhere else! ^^ or just let me know if u want me to continue! (:

^pls continue w the translations!

u're doing sooo well

ur translations are pretty meticulous

my 3rd installment

===================================================

Eric's post on 'THE ERIC'

9/8/2003 4.51am

hello everyone~im popping by just before im going to bed~after finishing this i'll go to sleeepp~

hi everyone, i am eric. how is everyone? there has been alot of replies and messages recently, just looking through the msgs that contain the term 'eric' takes me a long time alr. Dongwan has been incessantly calling me, therefore i have decided to take out the batteries of my cellphone. that man is constantly bugging me and i dun like dongwan that much...i like andy most now, and thats because he is the youngest. i definitely like junjin too, because he is so cute. but i do not like dongwan, hyesung and minwoo, because they are old. shinhwa can be broken up into 2 factions; the young ppl and the old ppl. in the 'old ppl' grp we have dongwan, hyesung and minwoo, while the 'young ppl' grp consists of andy, junjin and eric. these past few days at home have given me time to complete the homework that minwoo gave me[recall the song-composing thingy in the prev entry.]. i have not been going out much lately due to my bad leg, and so my body has been feeling so sore and achy, this calls for 3000 sit-ups before bed.

for the 'young ppl' group doing so many situps is possible, but if the 'old ppl' were to do it they will expire after doing 5 situps.

^LOL..he grp himself as the "young"????

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

eric u shameless! LOLLL

tsk tsk..he's practicing ageism!

wait till minwoo and wannie heard abt the sit-up thing i think they'll just flip

lol..only 5 situps

eric's entries crack me up

he's more straight to the point than wannie

and more long-winded

but both their posts have similarities: THEY NEVER FAIL TO AMUSE ME :D

Guest angel2nyt

angelix..thanks for sharing those pics

now we're just waiting for dongwan's, eric's and minwoo's

The Most Popular Entertainers in 2nd half of 2006

On December 13, marketing research firm Lee's PR & Research Ltd reported the result of entertainer popularity survey that was conducted to 1,384 people aged 13 to 65 years old in five big cities nationwide from September 25-30 2006.

Male Singers

Rain 20.0%

Tae Jin Ah (8.7%)

Song Dae Kwan 6.8%

Super Junior and Sg Wannabe 6.2%

Yoon Do Hyun 6%

Dong Bang Shin Ki and Lee Seung Ki 5.9%

Shinhwa 5.5%

Jo Yong Pil 5.4%

http://joynews.inews24.com/home/view/joyne...g_serial=238344

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

Archived