[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest devylann

1163828661_play1.jpg

Jinnie looks so cute xD

AH. Cannot wait to see this! ^^

omg!!! :w00t: where's is this from??? i wanna see me jinnie!!! he's sooo hottie!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :w00t:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

devylann.. please dont quote the pics

erase the %7Boption%7D tags when quoting

pls i dont want to see edward posting here warning you guys of things

Guest devylann

For the upcoming 2nd "M" Live Concert, MINWOO SHINHWA CHANGJO fans have created a new glow stick made specially for the event and future performances and such.

m_bong.jpg

SHINHWA FANS are simply amazing.

I love them.

I want one~~~ ^^

:w00t: these stix are soo kewl!!! i want one too!!!! anyone know where i can get one???? pls....

sorry!!! forgot!!!! i won't do no more!!!! hehehe

question....is there an english version of their song, "once in a lifetime" ??? me cousin told there was. if yes, where can i get it??.......

Guest missy2006

shinhwa was on star golden bell a while ago...but at that time..they didn't have the speed english part. =XX.

i uploaded a link for people to dl a while ago..buh i don't kno if the link expired or not..juss pm me iph u want it. :)

goldfish tomoroo morn'n..newun wak'n up early/stayin up to wach it?

itz at 6:20 am cali time..:]..andy andy andy...=].

::edit::

wheee..the links still wrk..juss pm to get it iph u want it..it also has chinese subs..x]

itz about..300 mb..nd itz .rmvb..so itz basically HQ...puahh..

Please do...

Thanks dearie in advance :D . I just love watching them in variety shows. Their mere presence makes things more entertaining. If you have English sub that would be great too.

11/21 [diary] Dongwan, "Woo oo oot!"

http://s15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...=11468&st=0

the korean shinhwachangjo gave him a yamaha scooter, an LV bag and many more as gifts

he shouldn't be afraid of his fans..

hahaha!

and those are expensive gifts!

well.. i just wished him a happy birthday yesterday..

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANNIE!!!

Guest angelix

21/11 {Trans} Jin, "It's best to receive praises for hard work" -worth reading-

my200611211603591130_0.jpg

CLICK TO READ ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...3;boardseen#new

Believe me, this is indeed a very emotional and worth reading article T_T;; I cried after i read it.

Credits : Credits: o-six for original article + bestshinhwa for chinese translations + ||sOpHiA*@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Guest jerrybabie26

jerrybabie26, well, i hope that who ever gets goodbye sadness, they'll show it in primetime. if they don't, i'll appeal to the supreme court.

i watch sbs through their live broadcast in their website ^^

they have a live broadcast!!! wow... thanks for enlightening me... need to browse through their site. :P

man, i've been out like 3 days and i have so many back pages...

[EDIT]

whoa... look at wannie's gift.. i read about that but seeing the picture gives a whole different impact... but you gotta love the fans... shows just how much they love wannie... :D read quite a few pages back that they had come to philippines before? may i ask for what? wish they'd come back... COME BACK!!!! Manila needs Shinhwa spicing :D

i've been looking for Spinkick all over... i did see one in youtube but its a private collection so never did get to watch the whole thing... does anyone know where i could watch it... i'm in such a jinwan mode i'm stuffing myself with them :P

anyway, i was browsing through the fanfix and i happened to find this oneshot of ricsyung... don't know if you've all seen it but its worth reading especially if you like ricsyung coupling :P :Hesitant to Go There

Guest chopsticksandspoon

waittttt!!!!! there's a picture of eric with that baby too!!! well, i can't post it up since i don't have photobucket.. but that baby is sooo cuteee!! judging from the uniform, it's the same love letter episode isn't it? because eric was also in that tee in the photo..

knowing you, i'm not surprised. you probably have all the eric pics in the world.

can you show it to us?

hi, i'm coollady, and i just got into Shinhwa. it's weird cause i listen to some of their music despite the fact that i have no idea what they're saying. this must mean that their music is either really good or they've put some subliminal messages in their songs to persuade non-Koreans to listen to their music. haha. jk. their music is awesome!

although there are so many things that i love about Shinhwa, the one thing i love is that fact that everyone in the group is hilarious and ordinary outside of their concerts. i mean, have you guys seen them on variety shows? they're absolutely comical in so many ways. oh yeah, and each one of them has his own personality, which prevents the group from being boring. one thing that's rare about this group is that their fans don't just love one member, but all of them. there are occasional favorites, but one can't help but adore all of them. haha. they're so cool in so many ways.

before i end this post, i have a request.

can anyone tell me what hyesung and dongwan are talking about in this clip:

thanks you guys for making this thread and keeping it active. have an excellent day Shinhwa Fans!!!

Happy Birthday to Dongwan and Hyesung!!! B):lol::D:P:)

hello!!!~~~

shinhwa is too powerful, yes. they can do that to innocent people. you can't understand them but you love them.

of course we love shinhwa in variety shows!!!! LL season 1 is one of the main shows that hooked me. then xman to. ah. every variety show with shinhwa in it is worth watching... they don't sound scripted.. everything is so natural. wa.

i'd love to help you but i can't understand too. lols. i guess maybe mommie alice can help?

mommie alice, can you help her, please? :)

Your post just cracked me up :lol:

Just so this wouldn't be considered spamming does anybody know if Shinhwa ever guested on Star golden Bell. Yesterday I was browsing on Youtube and saw some episodes (I like the speed English Part cos it's the only ne I understand).

lols. you cracked up cause you're agreeing with me, righty??? i mean, who doesn't wanta sexy naked minu body? awrgh. should stop rambling about minu now.

shinhwa was on star golden bell a while ago...but at that time..they didn't have the speed english part. =XX.

i uploaded a link for people to dl a while ago..buh i don't kno if the link expired or not..juss pm me iph u want it. :]

oh! u kno u guyz have seen the whole "make a man" clip on youtube? i actually found the full video..nd dled it! so i'm goin to upload it on youtube....wheeeeeee..nd also this ghost x-file episode tht shinhwa did.

man..i haven't posted here in like..a week..::shinhwa withdrawl::..lmao. x333333. nd happy birthday to dear wannie. :]. wheeeeeeeee.

goldfish tomoroo morn'n..newun wak'n up early/stayin up to wach it?

itz at 6:20 am cali time..:]..andy andy andy...=].

::edit::

wheee..the links still wrk..juss pm to get it iph u want it..it also has chinese subs..x]

itz about..300 mb..nd itz .rmvb..so itz basically HQ...puahh..

as much as i would like more shinhwa vids, everything's so slow right now. i can't download anything good!

grawr.

so i'll wait for the YT links!

OMG! Totally kept of track with shinhwa member's birthday! I know this is one day late but:

Happy 27th Birthday Dongwan!

:) :) :)

And I have to remind myself it's Hyesung's birthday in 5 days. Some kind of fan I am. Since it was dongwan's birthday yesterday, did Shinhwa get together to celebrate his birthday or does anbyone have clips of Dongwan's birthday or something? Happy birthday again Dongwan! ^^

i think there's gonna be a fanmeeting on the 23rd. is this info wrong? anyone please correct me?

Dongwan's Birthday Gifts from his fans

Birthday Cards

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9870/11212808zc5zy1.jpg%7Boption%7D

LV Bag

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8923/lvbagcc8.jpg%7Boption%7D

Tag Heuer Carrera(i want a watch like this on my birthday too!!!)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3416/tagheuercarrerauf4.jpg%7Boption%7D

Yamaha Vino 125

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7902/yamahavino125dr4.jpg[/mg]

More Gifts

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2592/etc2oq2.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7974/etcog0.jpg%7Boption%7D

Credits: yoenin.net and chouszeszez@bestshinhwa + bresis @dongwan's soompi thread

These presents are bought using money collected from the fans worth 6,232,495 Won

no wonder he got scared of his fans..hahaha

lols, i saw thes ein the wannie thread and i was like.. lucky wannie.

haha.

wonder if he'll read all those letters!

ah!!

i feel so happy that i got to participate in the wansyung project on SS!

lols, thansk to Mal who pmed me to tell me about it! *huggles mal if you're here*

devylann, please don't quote pics ^^

i know it might be annoying that we're all telling you to but we just don't want edward to warn us here.

and you quoted pics twice already...

*waves at edward*

lols, we all want the glowsticks!!!!!

Mal!, i see you here!

*waves furiously*

i read that and i was really touched.

i never knew taht about jinnie. but i am glad he got through it.

and it really is rewarding to see how well people receives things that you worked hard for....

jerrybabie26, lols, yes they have. you just need to sign up... :P

Guest angelix

^ hey krizza, yeah im back here *hugs* & *waves*

i used to be here all the time, but i guess i dont have much time to go on soompi like i used to anymore, ^___^

shinhwa forever ^^

Guest allsmiles

whoa, what's this about?? the girl who can see things?? i've never heard this before.. can you tell us what this is about?? please please please~!!

That's actually an epi of X-Files that they went on during their 4th jib. (in 2001 I think)

I can upload it for you if you want it.

Regarding sundy being buff.. I prefer them the way they are. Just nice.

Just don't get too muscular! hahaa~

I'll feel so weird seeing them with all those huge muscles!

Guest jerrybabie26

jerrybabie26, lols, yes they have. you just need to sign up... :P

:P hehehehe... i already did... just trying to figure out the page ... i'm like lost... its that nettv thing right :P i can't even figure out how to log back in lols

anyway, i just read in wikipedia that ABS-CBN is SBS foreign partner here in the philippines is that true???...if it is maybe we could petition and make ABS show all their variety shows!!!! :P or just make them show all the variety shows with Shinhwa as guests...like a shinhwa special :D

i'd definitely blow work for that ...

maybe too much wishful thinking :D

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ hey krizza, yeah im back here *hugs* & *waves*

i used to be here all the time, but i guess i dont have much time to go on soompi like i used to anymore, ^___^

shinhwa forever ^^

*hugges mal back*

lols. soompi sometimes is too much to come back to all the time. ahh. but it has become home already.

shinhwa changjo!

That's actually an epi of X-Files that they went on during their 4th jib. (in 2001 I think)

Regarding sundy being buff.. I prefer them the way they are. Just nice.

Just don't get too muscular! hahaa~

I'll feel so weird seeing them with all those huge muscles!

me likey!

but yeah, if i need to download. grwar. i wouldn't really like taht since my comps being too slow at the moment.

plus it seems tat we don't all like a muscularsungie and andy?

well, andy's pretty muscualr already, just not too much.

but sungie. ah, let's hope he knows what he's doing.

:P hehehehe... i already did... just trying to figure out the page ... i'm like lost... its that nettv thing right :P i can't even figure out how to log back in lols

anyway, i just read in wikipedia that ABS-CBN is SBS foreign partner here in the philippines is that true???...if it is maybe we could petition and make ABS show all their variety shows!!!! :P or just make them show all the variety shows with Shinhwa as guests...like a shinhwa special :D

i'd definitely blow work for that ...

maybe too much wishful thinking :D

ah. believe it or not... i got to sign-up and nvigate myself through a tutorial in a dbsk forum. haha...! i forgot the name of the forum though. lols... :P so i can't tell you so you can take a look and learn there. maybe there are tuts somehwere her ein soompi to naviagte around...

you read that? are you sure?

IN THAT CASE, i seriosuly am emailing ABSCBN... now w ejust needs to sign a petition.. okies, i'll make a petition then i'll email BS CBN for taht to happen. then aagin we are only quite few.

hm.

and yeah, i'll share my wannie bday celebration!

*throws orange confetti*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGWAN!!!!!!!

so what did krizza do to celebrate this special day??

she bought a cake! haha. and ate it with her friends!

then she forced her friends to greet wannie!

then when she came home, her sister has a neat surprise too!

her friends (members of their fanclub) filled her desk with masking tape with greetings for dongwan! and of course, the "shinhwa fanclub" she started there helped her do all the celebrating!

PART I

krizza, the cake, her friends, and more friends

the innocent cake, inside, whole, then a fourth, then gone

Picture1501.jpg]

Picture18.jpg

Picture19.jpg

Picture20.jpg

Picture2101.jpg

Picture22.jpg

Picture23.jpg

Picture24.jpg

Picture28.jpg

Picture3101.jpg

krizza and her friends with more friends.... all eating the cake....

Picture26.jpg

Picture27.jpg

Picture25.jpg

PART II

joey, her banners, tapes, her desk and her friends

the wannie banner they made

21112006.jpg

21112006001.jpg

Isat0ngpXurE007.jpg

my sister with her shinhwa friends

Isat0ngpXurE009.jpg

Isat0ngpXurE008.jpg

my sister's desk in school being filled with masking tapes all with greetings for wannie...

Isat0ngpXurE006.jpg

Isat0ngpXurE005.jpg

Isat0ngpXurE004.jpg

Isat0ngpXurE003.jpg

Isat0ngpXurE001.jpg

the masking tapes were transfered to a bond paper and here they are now...

21112006002.jpg

21112006003.jpg

21112006004.jpg

21112006005.jpg

21112006006.jpg

21112006007.jpg

21112006008.jpg

PART III

krizza, the camera, the forced friends, with the cake

see??? we all love wannie!!! and on monday, we'll celebrate sungie's bday too!!!!!

ahe!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WANNiE~!!!!

soompi's acting up on me yesterday.. and now im reading many backposts.. :blink:

can't imagine our Little Prince to have big biceps and bulging chest..

with his image, i believe it doesn't suit him..

as for Andy.. with or without clothing, he's still sexy.. :lol:

Andy looks really cute while posing with that baby, it's like a battle of who is more adorable between the two ~ lol

Hats off to shinhwachangjo for making Dongwan first on the Naver search engine on his birthday. I'm sure he was pleased with it.

About Jinnie's album I think I remember reading somewhere that the full album will be released late January. While M will release his single in a few weeks in time for his upcoming concert.

one thing i would say.. that baby is sooooooo lucky~!! :lol:

i've read a week ago regarding JJ's reaction on the issue of Wannie leaving Shinhwa, and their future sons would be Shinhwa Juniors..

imagine all of them attending one's marriage and baptismal of their children.. that would be great..

oh, how i would love to celebrate Wannie and Sungie's bday.. but as of the moment can't help but think one of my best buds is in the hospital right now.. she suffered a mild stroke which caused left part of her body became numb.. she can't even open both of her eyes for so long.. she loves Hyesung soo much.. (i prefer she's already obssesed with him..)

sorry for posting a non-related one... :(

Guest cutiepad

if you would please upload it.. thanks very much :D

Guest allsmiles

Ok~ for all those that wanted this clip:

X-Files - shinhwa 2001 [4th jib] - (the woman who has special see-through abilities!)

please PM me!

Its 98mb by the way.

v Is it just me? Or does hyesung really look a little different in that pic @ kimpo airport? Really feels different.

Dongwan & Hyesung @ Seoul Kimpo Airport

0000001449117_O.jpg

0000001449116_O.jpg

Credits: Ocean's Six

They look so good <3

Wow. They look younger day by day!

Gorgeous!

Fighting ^^

Guest sunnydays.

^ O___O DONGWAN LOOK SO HOT!! & Hyesung has a mustaaccheee :P Haha ~ Thanks for the pictures. (:

WOW, WTF, THEY GOT DONGWAN A MOTORCYLE? Craaaazy. Oh man, Shinhwa Changjo fans are the best, mos def. >:] I bet Dongwan's really happy. The gifts look sooo cuuuute!

Krizza, awww the party looks so cute! (: The cake looks awesome too. YUMM<3 Happy birthday to Dongwan (for like, the billionth time LOL)

Time to catch up on JunJin's promotional stuff.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE! (to those that this holiday applies to =P )

Archived