[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest vignette

Andy looks really cute while posing with that baby, it's like a battle of who is more adorable between the two ~ lol

Hats off to shinhwachangjo for making Dongwan first on the Naver search engine on his birthday. I'm sure he was pleased with it.

About Jinnie's album I think I remember reading somewhere that the full album will be released late January. While M will release his single in a few weeks in time for his upcoming concert.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Andy looks really cute while posing with that baby, it's like a battle of who is more adorable between the two ~ lol

Hats off to shinhwachangjo for making Dongwan first on the Naver search engine on his birthday. I'm sure he was pleased with it.

About Jinnie's album I think I remember reading somewhere that the full album will be released late January. While M will release his single in a few weeks in time for his upcoming concert.

lols. battling who's cutter... of course it's andy! ahah... the baby's a baby, that's why he's cute but andy, he's not a baby anymore but still he's cute!

well, you can tell he is pleased with his blog. haha... :P scared, eh wannie?

yes, correct! jinnie's album next year.. then M's before the concert. but is it a single or an album?

waittttt!!!!! there's a picture of eric with that baby too!!! well, i can't post it up since i don't have photobucket.. but that baby is sooo cuteee!! judging from the uniform, it's the same love letter episode isn't it? because eric was also in that tee in the photo..

hi, i'm coollady, and i just got into Shinhwa. it's weird cause i listen to some of their music despite the fact that i have no idea what they're saying. this must mean that their music is either really good or they've put some subliminal messages in their songs to persuade non-Koreans to listen to their music. haha. jk. their music is awesome!

although there are so many things that i love about Shinhwa, the one thing i love is that fact that everyone in the group is hilarious and ordinary outside of their concerts. i mean, have you guys seen them on variety shows? they're absolutely comical in so many ways. oh yeah, and each one of them has his own personality, which prevents the group from being boring. one thing that's rare about this group is that their fans don't just love one member, but all of them. there are occasional favorites, but one can't help but adore all of them. haha. they're so cool in so many ways.

before i end this post, i have a request.

can anyone tell me what hyesung and dongwan are talking about in this clip:

thanks you guys for making this thread and keeping it active. have an excellent day Shinhwa Fans!!!

Happy Birthday to Dongwan and Hyesung!!! B):lol::D:P:)

Guest TW1NKLE

omg those pictures of the members with babies are bringing tears to my eyes T_T

our sexy men are going to be fathers one day..

and they are going to be soo damn cute.

but too young for us..

omg.

and i'm remembering what junjin said during an interview, "our children are going to create shinhwa2"

hahaha

i love that man.

Guest missy2006

maybe you meant sungie? and not wannie? cause wannie's already got ahot bod to start with. ^^

yeah, i get what you mean, give me a shirtless andy and i'd probabaly complain for corrupting innocent lives but show me a shirtless minwoo and i'dd still probabaly complain but it's because he's only shirtless.. why only shirtless??????

haha.....

:phew:

:vicx:

:ph34r:

;)

Your post just cracked me up :lol:

Just so this wouldn't be considered spamming does anybody know if Shinhwa ever guested on Star golden Bell. Yesterday I was browsing on Youtube and saw some episodes (I like the speed English Part cos it's the only ne I understand).

shinhwa was on star golden bell a while ago...but at that time..they didn't have the speed english part. =XX.

i uploaded a link for people to dl a while ago..buh i don't kno if the link expired or not..juss pm me iph u want it. :]

oh! u kno u guyz have seen the whole "make a man" clip on youtube? i actually found the full video..nd dled it! so i'm goin to upload it on youtube....wheeeeeee..nd also this ghost x-file episode tht shinhwa did.

man..i haven't posted here in like..a week..::shinhwa withdrawl::..lmao. x333333. nd happy birthday to dear wannie. :]. wheeeeeeeee.

goldfish tomoroo morn'n..newun wak'n up early/stayin up to wach it?

itz at 6:20 am cali time..:]..andy andy andy...=].

::edit::

wheee..the links still wrk..juss pm to get it iph u want it..it also has chinese subs..x]

itz about..300 mb..nd itz .rmvb..so itz basically HQ...puahh..

they were in it once, long long time ago [or so i read] when the speed english wasn't there yet [i wanted to watch them do the speed english part >_<"]

and junjin was in it recently.. there are some cuts of him floating around in youtube.. the speed english part is so cute =P and the perfect liar too..

meh, rozzy already answered you.. so this post is basically useless.. but, rozzy, can i have it pleaseeee???

Guest angel2nyt

lol!!! i love the way you say things!!! kekeke. "Little Prince" lol!!! I rememer from Happy Together how embarrased HS was at saying that!! keke And Andy, seriously how many ppl can really carry Kang HO Dong?!! yeah i don't see Andy as sexy but i still think he's pretty hot! *plz refer to the recent xman performance* But i've never had an appeal for the sexy/hot guy, so yeah HS and Andy work for me. Shinhwa diversity i tell you!!!

Things to look forward to for next week: Xman (andy-he better get more air time or else...) and YSMM (Andy, JJ, Se7en-how long we have waited...)

this i agree

diversity.. so that the sexiness and cuteness can be balanced

[]

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7632/dongwanbdax8.jpg

The Korean SHINHWA CHANGJO fans were able to get "김동완생일" up to #1 on the search rank!

Congratulations! You've worked hard <3

김동완생일 --> KimDongwan'sBirthday ^_^

FIGHTING``~~~~~~~~~`

awww...

shinhwachangjo is really amazing

look at how dongwan went all the way to no. 1

11/21 [diary] Dongwan, "Woo oo oot!"

http://s15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...=11468&st=0

the korean shinhwachangjo gave him a yamaha scooter, an LV bag and many more as gifts

OMG! Totally kept of track with shinhwa member's birthday! I know this is one day late but:

Happy 27th Birthday Dongwan!

:) :) :)

And I have to remind myself it's Hyesung's birthday in 5 days. Some kind of fan I am. Since it was dongwan's birthday yesterday, did Shinhwa get together to celebrate his birthday or does anbyone have clips of Dongwan's birthday or something? Happy birthday again Dongwan! ^^

Guest angel2nyt

speaking of cute andy...

omg!!!!! isn't this soooo cute?!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Aandbaby.jpg[/

反転とLoveLetter降りちゃうんだってね

えんでぃの反転好きなんだけどなぁ

まぁ初の連ドラだし、頑張れえんでぃ

役どころは秘密だってさ~

credit: http://shiki19.blog13.fc2.com/blog-date-20050807.html

you guys have all probably seen this but im just catching up: anybody read japanese? translations please? :blush:

that is so adorable!!!

its so cute

no other words to define it

20/11 Shinhwa 2007 Official Calendar, from shinhwafan.jp

cal001sb7.jpg

cal002vs7.jpg

img1sy8.jpg

Order of pixs

Jan & July - Eric

Feb & Aug - Minwoo

Mar & Sept - Dongwan

Apr & Oct - Hyesung

May & Nov - Junjin

June & Dec - Andy

credits: shinhwafan.jp + ShinHwaChangJo.net

im a march baby

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

lucky fans!

i'm like so broke now TT-TT

i can't order it

so sad...anywaies....

oh, i'm a July baby!

i got Eric :)

though i would like Jinnie more...

thats okay, i like Eric, allot, too...kekeke

haha i made it in time to say happy birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGWAN!

best~wishes!

speaking of cute andy...

omg!!!!! isn't this soooo cute?!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/lemmein/Aandbaby.jpg

反転とLoveLetter降りちゃうんだってね

えんでぃの反転好きなんだけどなぁ

まぁ初の連ドラだし、頑張れえんでぃ

役どころは秘密だってさ~

credit: http://shiki19.blog13.fc2.com/blog-date-20050807.html

you guys have all probably seen this but im just catching up: anybody read japanese? translations please? :blush:

I always think its weird to post "happy birthday" to a celebrity online...but since he's an avid blogger... "Happy Birthday!!!"

woahh i seen that baby take picture with almost all the members.[i thinkit was junjin, eric, and minwoo] haha that's one lucky baby. :D

hi, i'm coollady, and i just got into Shinhwa. it's weird cause i listen to some of their music despite the fact that i have no idea what they're saying. this must mean that their music is either really good or they've put some subliminal messages in their songs to persuade non-Koreans to listen to their music. haha. jk. their music is awesome!

although there are so many things that i love about Shinhwa, the one thing i love is that fact that everyone in the group is hilarious and ordinary outside of their concerts. i mean, have you guys seen them on variety shows? they're absolutely comical in so many ways. oh yeah, and each one of them has his own personality, which prevents the group from being boring. one thing that's rare about this group is that their fans don't just love one member, but all of them. there are occasional favorites, but one can't help but adore all of them. haha. they're so cool in so many ways.

before i end this post, i have a request.

can anyone tell me what hyesung and dongwan are talking about in this clip:

thanks you guys for making this thread and keeping it active. have an excellent day Shinhwa Fans!!!

Happy Birthday to Dongwan and Hyesung!!! B):lol::D:P:)

i agree with all that you said. haha shinhwa is just too loveable...who can resist?

Guest cutiepad

Hi everyone.. i haven't been in here for ages!!!!

i'M SO guilty!!! i'm so late for dongwans's birthday..

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KIM DONGWAN!!!!!

--------------------

with regards to sungdy being muscular... i can't help but agree with the rest who have spoken out.. but for Andy I think its due time for him to break out of his cute and innocent image.. Andy is afterall 25 years old!!! I'm not expecting a 180 degrees change but at least put the maturity on him..

as for hyesung.. he looks EXtremely weird in kang ho dong's wedding.. its like he is still in the process of building those muscles and except for his chin the rest of his body seems out of place.. like .. er.. not here nor there... ya... he should get a tan!! a TAN!! i love more in Tan!!!! muhahahahaha...

-------------------

I only managed to see Andy and Junjin with the Baby .. there is more pictures of shinhwa members with the baby too??? i read about eric with the baby.. what about the rest like hyesung, minwoo and dongwan??

and which loveletter episode was that??? i'm guessing its season 1..

-------------------

Dongwan's latest post is just reflected the truthfulness about the power of fan love especially through the use of the media.. .. it just really scary when this power is used for slandering others..

---------------------

i know i read somewhere about someone posting shinhwa with the ghostly encounter thing. .. hmm.. I think i saw that video somewhere in youtube... it would be great if the links to youtube was given...

I remember watching this video where it was in the early shinhwa days and they had this specially arranged encounter with this girl who can see things.. like see things with her eyes close.. anybody know what i'm talking about???

Guest angel2nyt

Dongwan's Birthday Gifts from his fans

Birthday Cards

11212808zc5zy1.jpg

LV Bag

lvbagcc8.jpg

Tag Heuer Carrera(i want a watch like this on my birthday too!!!)

tagheuercarrerauf4.jpg

Yamaha Vino 125

yamahavino125dr4.jpg

More Gifts

etc2oq2.jpg

etcog0.jpg

Credits: yoenin.net and chouszeszez@bestshinhwa + bresis @dongwan's soompi thread

These presents are bought using money collected from the fans worth 6,232,495 Won

no wonder he got scared of his fans..hahaha

Hi everyone.. i haven't been in here for ages!!!!

i'M SO guilty!!! i'm so late for dongwans's birthday..

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KIM DONGWAN!!!!!

--------------------

with regards to sungdy being muscular... i can't help but agree with the rest who have spoken out.. but for Andy I think its due time for him to break out of his cute and innocent image.. Andy is afterall 25 years old!!! I'm not expecting a 180 degrees change but at least put the maturity on him..

as for hyesung.. he looks EXtremely weird in kang ho dong's wedding.. its like he is still in the process of building those muscles and except for his chin the rest of his body seems out of place.. like .. er.. not here nor there... ya... he should get a tan!! a TAN!! i love more in Tan!!!! muhahahahaha...

-------------------

I only managed to see Andy and Junjin with the Baby .. there is more pictures of shinhwa members with the baby too??? i read about eric with the baby.. what about the rest like hyesung, minwoo and dongwan??

and which loveletter episode was that??? i'm guessing its season 1..

-------------------

Dongwan's latest post is just reflected the truthfulness about the power of fan love especially through the use of the media.. .. it just really scary when this power is used for slandering others..

---------------------

i know i read somewhere about someone posting shinhwa with the ghostly encounter thing. .. hmm.. I think i saw that video somewhere in youtube... it would be great if the links to youtube was given...

I remember watching this video where it was in the early shinhwa days and they had this specially arranged encounter with this girl who can see things.. like see things with her eyes close.. anybody know what i'm talking about???

yeah, it's season 1.. i don't know which episode, but it's the one where they have red-blue tees and the black grey ones.. that's one lucky baby.. is that baby a guy or a girl? i can't even tell.. but i have to say, it's very cute!!

whoa, what's this about?? the girl who can see things?? i've never heard this before.. can you tell us what this is about?? please please please~!!

on an unrelated note, dongwan's presents.. W-H-O-A~ the fans are crazyyyyy!!! i want to have that kind of presents too!! i guess it's good to be famous huh?? *jealous jealous*

Guest devylann

but too young for us..

omg.

and i'm remembering what junjin said during an interview, "our children are going to create shinhwa2"

hahaha

i love that man.

:w00t: for reals?!?! hahaha...i can see that happening!!!! just loved them!!! :D

hAppie birthday dongwannie!!!!! :D

Guest theLEGEND

but too young for us..

omg.

hahaha

i love that man.

Yeah.. JunJin said that in a radio show when he was being interviewed. He said that SHINHWA will be always together until they married and have children.

We will named them "Shinhwa Junior" :lol:

Archived