[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vignette

editt--->

something i found on the orange crush forum for those of you guys who don't go there[PS YOU SHOULD JOIN!!]...

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/or...inhwa4hl5rs.gif

press the "esc" button on your keyboard and see which member you get. ^-^

i got wannie on the first try :P

credits: to dongwans at orangecrush forums

http://z11.invisionfree.com/orange_c/index.php?

I got Hyesung on my first and second try, I guess it was really meant to be :D

FINALLY, I CELEBRATE MY 1000th POST

and it's here in the shinhwa thread. :Dx3

woah. i've made 344 post in this thread alone. lol

here's a little something i found:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l..._x/shinhwa1.gif

haha so funny

credts: go to whoever made i can see the SA at the bottom

and to http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/shinhwa_chic/

anyway back to shinhwa, i saw a fancam vid of junjin's performance and it was wonderful. haha i love his dancing in that one popish song he sings.

editt--->

something i found on the orange crush forum for those of you guys who don't go there[PS YOU SHOULD JOIN!!]...

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/or...inhwa4hl5rs.gif

press the "esc" button on your keyboard and see which member you get. ^-^

i got wannie on the first try :P

credits: to dongwans at orangecrush forums

http://z11.invisionfree.com/orange_c/index.php?

yay! congrats to you!

i got wannie! woot!

i was really nervous at first..

what if i dont get wannie??

muhahahaha!

but then.. he might be my destiny!

lol.

Guest theLEGEND

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2664/my20...10411100ga6.jpg

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/860/my2...10411101ls3.jpg

^Those 2 pictures.. it looks like they were praying or something like that.. :P JunJin will definitely be a good daddy~ xD That little girl is so lucky.

[EDIT]

Duuudeee.. YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!! Shinhwa once did a performance in North Korea, which was not received well by the audience :fury: :fury: :fury:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM1avYwLC6I

and krizza!!! the newss.. awwww Shinhwa Junior! so cuteeeee.. it just makes me smile while I'm imagining about it <3

Guest chopsticksandspoon

LOL haha how'd that last pic get there? xD they are sho cute haha now i dont even know which pair is better ricdy or ricsyung lol whihc do u guys prefer? i cant choose haha i checked out that link from whoever i got it from for junjin's performance i loved it i wish i could get a hold of his CD =P ahhhh another fanfiction -goes to read- thananks for the link lol did u write it?

lols.. i don't know! honestly! i mean, eric MOLESTING hyesung??? why would anyone want to post that???

:phew:

well, i love RICDY! it's the first couple i got into. then RICSYUNG! then woodong... :P

RICDY love is very normal.. like JINSYUNG love. :P and WOODONG love. they love each other,. care for each other. it's normal for one to open his arms and hug the other person... it's expected.

BUT RICSYUNG!!!!! ricsyung is forbidden love! it's so sweet... and very very very... perfect!

and the fic, yes, i wrote it ^^

PSHH

whatever..

you suck >[

woodong forever<3

i do not. :phew:

qaxlod, i'm doing it. haha. well, i've been doing it ever since i knew naver did this. haha... we need to search wannie for his bday!!!! waaa!!!~~~~~

katelin_kim , me! i want!!!! i'll pm you!

qaxlod again!, those minu pics are so hot. gr. how can minu be so hot? he was just standing there! dang him. :fury:

lynnshim, you're here again! hehe. i thought that you'd stop coming since you said you won't...

well, thanks for posting the andy pic! haha. you must be frustraated!!!! i mean, andy was with you those years and you didn't even know!!!!

do your schoolmates know how famous ANDY is in korea??? hehe, they'd be surprised. i mean... a former student there... :P

miss':bella, she's not ^^ she's a shinhwa fan as well as a dbsk fan. i usually hate dbsk fans but she's one fo the few exceptions... :P

nutzie well, minu's had that little pony ever sinc ei saw him... forogt where. but he and jinnie;s been sporting ponies after the shinhwa group activities... MINJIN LOVE!

TO EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN THANKING ME FOR THE PHOTOS...

don't thank me, i just posted them. it's thanks to RICSYUNG that we have photos of them this good to drool over :P

dooo eeeeeettttttt then send me one of the shirts :phew:

:o you did not just swat me with a fly swatter; clearly for flies, but I have been it with it

hehe now YOU shall be my campain mamager! B)

Ok since you marked xtines words I must mark yours.

Why aren't you EATING ON WAN but ON MINU?

WHY ARE YOU EATING MINU AND NOT WAN? huh?

RicSyung.... is the BEST darn couple there is! the longest running one too!

Eric... he's a wh0re but his heart lies with Sungie :lol: isn't perfect?

Let me try to remember... I know it's season two [durr] and I know it's been subbed.

Here we go!

Loveletter #12

Males: Lee Minwoo, Seung Si Kyung, MC Mong, Kim Hyun Joong, Ho Bum, Shin Jung Hwan & Chun Myung Hoon

Females: Jeon Hye Bin, Jang Young Ran, Lee Ji Hye, Lim Jung Eun, Seo Young Hee, Iche, Ryu Da Young

LOL I freakin love MC Mong the guy's freakin hilarious[random]

Of course I forget everything when I see a STRIPING ERIC I bet you nutzie and riz agrees with me xD

Maybe I will have dinner on Eric! maybe I'll eat him who knows! :ph34r:

If the world was filled with Kim Dongwan's it would be hilarious and peaceful :lol:

I LOVE THOSE CAPS LIKE LIKE LIKE WHOAAAAAAAAAA

srsly I should print this and shove it in the JinSyung lovers face :ph34r:

darn them for making my ricsyung seem evil towards each other ;_;

he-he.... it was magic I tell you krizza! that picture 8D;;;;;;;;;;;

is worth a thousand por-words! yes words... :phew:

krizza remember how I said there should be a M clothing line? :w00t:

I bet it would look ten times better than this! [because I think... he's modeling for other companies?]

Since it say nike and stuff it would be M! :ph34r:

hehe, i bought candies today and gave each of them a piece again and everyone was like... is this a campaign period? and i said, ofcourse. it;s for you to watch SUPER ROOKIE and they were like *chews candy* haha. seriosuly, i'm doing everything to amke them watch. i know that they should atleast WANT to watch it cause i've been bugging them. they'll be really curious! hahaha.

and yes, i just did that. hehe. a fly swatter is better than xtine's lawnmower. it pwns all your weapons!

KRIZZA INTERRUPTS THIS POST TO TEL YOU THAT SHE IS CURRENTLY WATCHING ANDY'S PERF IN THE 2ND EP OF XMAN AND... ANDY'S TOO CUTE! haha! PLUS SHE'S CURRENTLY DOWNLOADING THE 3RD EP!!!!! 12%!!!!!!!

argh. WHY AM I EATING ON MINU and then eating him afterwards? because how can i EAT ON THE MAN I LOVE? wannie's to be loved and taken cared of.. not used as a table! haha... :)

YES! eric is so touchy with everybody but he loves sungie to death!!! haha... thanks for replying to my ricsyung fic! haah.... have you read my two other short stories???? i'll post them in that thread after i finish posting the 5th part.

ah! season two. season one is my fave then season two! hehe, i'll look for that!

ofcourse, you do! i mean, when i see MINU i forget all about wannie..... .. hehe,

dinner ON eric... ah! that'll be a meal made in heaven!

the world full of wannies... hahaha. you're making me wish i could clone and fill the world with wannies!!!!

PRINT THEM! and shove them to your jinsyung locer friends! ricsyung IS real!!!!!! HEHE....it is!

an M clothing line! yes!!!!!! DV's so going to like an M clothing line. hehe... M's clothing line... HOT clothing line...

AND THANKS FOR THE JINNIE PICS!!!!!!

andy tilting his head.. heeh, linh, you know that whatever andy do... it's cute! i mean, he was "breakdancing" and still he looked cute!

plus minu.. hotness overload.....

oh look, there's wan too. :phew:

krazie4adream, lols, i know!!!! i've been watching dbsk clips. hm.. i've watched thousands, well, hundred of dbsk clips and well... they're okay. kinda forced at times and sorta scripted. haha. but that's life. dbsk fans is what makes it the competition, and that gr of a guy LSM too.haha, you love yunho? i think i like micky. but when it all comes down to it, dbsk is incomparable to shinhwa. FOR US. but for others.. SHINHWA is incomparable to dbsk.. you get my point.

preference is everything.... and i don't prefer dbsk over shinhwa. never.

aindy, lols.. RICSYUNG is always GOOD FOR THE HEART.

persephone, lols. we want to do the same thing! seriosuly, i've never been really interested in a guy's body before. as in, he;s good looking, who cares if his stomach's as big as a balloon? but when i saw minu's abs i was like.... ABS! haha. and from then on, the first thing i look for is whether his abs are well defined like minu's.. haha.

ginnie!!! i was planning on posting RICDY moments but you beat me to it! ehhe... do you know that ANDY is sungie and eric's baby??????

and in those heroine 6 caps, notice how sungie was turning towards eric and not to jinnie???? haha. sungie was between eric and jinnie but instead fo turning to jinnie, sungie turneds to eric but eric turned to andy instead! gr. umma isn't happy!

AMY! or crystalis! hehe.. xman #3.. upload? please??? YSI... or wherever... :P

i LOVE SHiNHWA!!

please don't spam ^^

we don't want edward swooping down on us.

thanks! :D

anyways.. anybody see junjins performance? ^^

how wus it?

i need to d/l it !! or watch on youtube

but this laptop doesnt have shockplayer -_-

it was great! the dance + lio rapping was wonderful! so much power...

and jinnie singing... wa! so touching... his voice, his face... his eyes.... makes me wanna cry!

i love shinhwa!!! they are my favorite band!! and they are also my first!!! they're the reason i was into korean entertainments in the first place!!!

btw..who will be leaving for the army?

~EDIT~

i miss them so much!!!! have they been on any game shows or shows lately? what's their latest work? anyone know?

wannie's leaving for the army next year.. dunno who else after him though.. but eevryone's going.. sungie i think is not. hm? anyone knows?

plus they're off on their own activities right now, group activities just ended last september.

xmkaex! congrats on the 1000th post!!!!

plus....

i got wannie! haha..... WE'RE MEANT TO BE!!!!

xtine, you got mimu. hehe... :phew:

if you don't great wannie a happy birthday, i'll swat you all with my fly swatter!!!!!

angel2nyt!!! thanks for the JINNIE PICS!!!!!

heeh, jinnie and that girl. wa! she's so lucky!

and look at jinnie's face... so sweet.

his face seems so bright ...

and his smiles so natural and caring....

and puahaha on that pic where he's hugging the ball(?)

lols, bad jinnie! give her back her ball!

vignette, ate, please don't quote pics. edward is lurking... :P

AND YAY! I'M SO HAPPY CAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WON THIRD PLACE IN THE MINJIN EVENT IN SHINHWASARANG!!!!

hehe, i entered and won third place. so i get to have a shinhwa poster! and a shinhwa wristband! hehehe... i am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang! i didn't win the first place! lols. it was M's first concert dvd. i was kinda glad not to have won it cause if i did, i would have totally forgotten wannie and started licking the screen while watching my prize...

x_sadendings – Thanks for helpful tip. I’ve managed to download the clips. Now, just need to convert them over to mpeg files. Still working on that.

labingtatlo – MW is not the only one I want to touch *sounding too perverted?* :blush: . I wouldn’t mind if it’s any of the other members. Mostly my Wannie. God, they just have such droolicious bods!

I think Andy is the only one that doesn’t have a six pack. In Xman during the Of Course game, it was really funny how he was labeled as the one with the worse body among Shinhwa members. Ah, sweet Andy got a bit upset. We still love him with fabulous abs or not.

Gosh, there's been a lot of news on JJ lately. He's so out and about. Making such good progress. I'm proud of his achievements and charity work! Will definitely look forward to his next drama. What he said about Shinhwa Junior was ever so cute. That will be the day all fans are waiting for...

Keep fighting, oppas!

Don't forget Andy and Hyesung has been working out lately... :D

I think Andy is the only one that doesn’t have a six pack. In Xman during the Of Course game, it was really funny how he was labeled as the one with the worse body among Shinhwa members. Ah, sweet Andy got a bit upset. We still love him with fabulous abs or not.

I've heard HS wants to build more muscles and JJ wants to tone down his. JJ looks great. I saw some of HS's new pics while he was practicing/rehearsing for his albums.... and I believe he even lost weight. Yup, our Little Prince still looks quite fragile :D . But in his defense, some people just have body types are really difficult to sculpt. I've noticed that when he gains weight, it shows more in his face. But I still love him. There's no need to build muscles, Sungie! You're perfect just the way you are :blush: .

Junjin has such a warm and loving heart.

I thank him for participating in the Blue Campaign event.

He spent a cute date with a young girl who is sick in the hospital.

AW. I just love his attitude and his AHHH everything <3

He's simply amazing! FIGHTING <3

Guest raina_flor

I got Hyesung on my first and second try, I guess it was really meant to be :D

i got wannie on both tries. me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P :blush:

Guest sunnydays.

Thanks so much angel2nyt. JunJin looks so awesome in there... although he looks really skinny. =X But man, that girl is SOO lucky! He's so nice and sweet to do that for her ~ I wanna ride a carousel with Jinnie. T__T; <3 JunJin's such a sweet and caring person ~ *sigh* ^^<3

So... does anyone here take French? LMAO my french teacher said "Chinese" in French... and I immediately perked up, because it's "Chinois", pronounced like "Shinhwa"... I was smiling after that, people around me were like, staring at me. o___O;; lolol

dude, if i get to meet junjin, or any shinhwa member for that matter, i wouldn't mind spending 1/2 of my life in the hospital >_<"

whew, post no. 444, member no. 85,666.. that's supposed to be bad isn't it? O_o"

Guest angel2nyt

dude, if i get to meet junjin, or any shinhwa member for that matter, i wouldn't mind spending 1/2 of my life in the hospital >_<"

whew, post no. 444, member no. 85,666.. that's supposed to be bad isn't it? O_o"

hmm..that depends if i can see them once in a week or once in a month, then only i wouldnt mind spending half of my life in the hospital

no deary, that aint bad especially when almost all your posts are here in this thread

I've heard HS wants to build more muscles and JJ wants to tone down his. JJ looks great. I saw some of HS's new pics while he was practicing/rehearsing for his albums.... and I believe he even lost weight. Yup, our Little Prince still looks quite fragile :D . But in his defense, some people just have body types are really difficult to sculpt. I've noticed that when he gains weight, it shows more in his face. But I still love him. There's no need to build muscles, Sungie! You're perfect just the way you are :blush: .

exactly

i dont think sungie and andy needs to build more muscles

this will be too much for our eyes

especially andy, i feel really guilty when i see him sexy

i dont know why..

(remember than performance when... you remember?)

YOUTUBE LINK FOR JUNJIN's KBS MUSIC BANK PERFORMANCE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dh_gfUVd2Ws

ginnie!!! i was planning on posting RICDY moments but you beat me to it! ehhe... do you know that ANDY is sungie and eric's baby??????

and in those heroine 6 caps, notice how sungie was turning towards eric and not to jinnie???? haha. sungie was between eric and jinnie but instead fo turning to jinnie, sungie turneds to eric but eric turned to andy instead! gr. umma isn't happy!

Ha! :P

For Heroine 6, actually Hyesung can't turn to Junjin because Junjin was being punished. Eric and Hyesung was reacting to Junjin being punished. That gal from Heroine 6 accidently hit him close to his eyelids. He was trying his best to keep his eyes open for the punishement. :rolleyes: I forgot who was on the other side of Hyesung, probably an empty space and then Dong Wan. Now happy that Hyesung could have hugged Junjin instead? :D:blink:

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2664/my20...10411100ga6.jpg

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/860/my2...10411101ls3.jpg

^Those 2 pictures.. it looks like they were praying or something like that.. :P JunJin will definitely be a good daddy~ xD That little girl is so lucky.

[EDIT]

Duuudeee.. YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!! Shinhwa once did a performance in North Korea, which was not received well by the audience :fury: :fury: :fury:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM1avYwLC6I

and krizza!!! the newss.. awwww Shinhwa Junior! so cuteeeee.. it just makes me smile while I'm imagining about it <3

omg that video was just scary the reaction wasnt really that good >.< like the faces of the judges were scary o.o

anyways HAPPY B-DAY DONGWAN!!! just 1 day early but anwyways is dongwan gonna celebrate his b-day with someone? omg thast just cuuute shinhwa junior i can just imagine that -sigh- that will be the cutest thing ever

Guest angel2nyt

strawberry16, he's going to celebrate his birthday with me(in my dreams)

hehehehe lol

i just noticed that my most fave korean actress will be celebrating her birthday a day after wannie

untitledid2.png

Guest vignette

krizza thanks for the reminder dongsaeng, forgot to remove the img tags. :P

It's Wannie's birthday today I do hope he'll have fun celebrating his special day with his family and friends.

Junjin looks natural with kids, reminds me of his shootdori days.

strawberry16, he's going to celebrate his birthday with me(in my dreams)

hehehehe lol

i just noticed that my most fave korean actress will be celebrating her birthday a day after wannie

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3319/untitledid2.png

LOL i wish i could too lol hmmm in an hour and im sleeping so ill see them in my dreams -secretly takes andy when no one notices-

--edit-- btw does anyone recomend any drama's or anything that can be found on youtube? i finsihed super rookie so i was wondering what u guys would recomend

Archived