[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest x_sadendings

OH WOW. O____O *drooool* they look FIIIINE! Oh wow, they look so handsome. They do look like bodyguards. I want them to be MY bodyguard. (; Oh, and Eric's hair!! IT'S GROWING BACK! HE'S NOT BALD ANYMORE. =D Oh Eric is so hott<3 Hyesung looks so freaking adorable. He looks great with the aviators. (;

Yeahh, I agree with the whole aging thing... a while ago, I saw pictures of JunJin & could really tell that he's aging... same with Dongwan, you could see wrinkle lines on the side of his eyes (well, maybe because he smiles a lot =P <3), and then I was thinking, "omg... they're old O__O" but it's weird to think of them being almost in their 30's. LOL it's true, that they're still young & cool. >:] they're the best puahahahaha. Awwww, the Notebook was such a sad movie. O__O *hugs xxtine*

LOL. Eric the bodyguard. (: He suits the job, doesn't he?

Oh man, XMAN! I gotta watch it. *hasn't watch it yet and feels left behind* .__.; Sounds fun... I really wanna watch it. =P LOL it's like Shinhwa vs DBSK. --;; Psh, whatever. There shouldn't even be a comparison. Lalala, oh wow Super Rookie! I finished that drama a while back, and I LOOOVED it. So funny. And Eric was so incredibly dorky & adorable in it. *siiigh* >w<; And yaaay go Shinhwa! They're winning for the oversea polls. (: That's great news!

ps --

the first page of the thread looks AWESOME. (: I think imma try photoshopping too... whenever I can get extra time x__O;;

YES! I see growth too! I loved his long hair... it was the smex... :w00t:

Yes, yes we can't deny our boys are growing old ><;; Yet they're still so hot<333

ayedbsksuperjuniorss501andsoonwillonedaygrowoldtooletsseehowmuchfangirlstheyattractthen! :ph34r:

ok pathetic attempt.... hush :mellow:

Yes Eric the bodyguard xD he will ward off people with his looks female or male >B]

oh I watched SR it's just I'm re-watching it xD I love it when they start to get all over Ricy and when he was meeting with that one japanese. guy the girls squeal over how good he looks :lol:

Plus I think their attempt at making Ricy look ugly... failed! :P

I recognize the background song played when Junjin hits Kang Ho Dong with the ball is his dance song "Come back Ruff" !!! :x :x :D

Ahh yes that caught my ears too! It sounded to cool argh now I can't wait for his debut ><;;

*puts a bandaid on your forehead*

All better, see ? :DD <3

*runs away with wannies*

hiyooooooooooo (: xD

if you've all noticed yet, i'm supersupersuper possessive of wannies.

that's cus he was my first kpop crush for around 5+ years now & he's MINE I TELL YOU so frickn adorable.

oh, and i keep going off topic.

They weren't kidding when they said you'd comeback for him... :blink:

He he thanks *^^* *pats head*

>.> it does seem you're possessive of the Wanster

Well I have been obssesed with Shinhwa for over 7 years now 8D;;

i dont know how that freakin relates but like i care xD

monika you crazy girl.

shinhwa WILL win a LOT of daesangs cause im gonna kill off all the other singers

YAYYY SHINHWA WON FIRST :D

monika and helena you crazy girls. killing the other singers wont work!

you're suppsoed to killthejudgessothenwecanjudgeanddenwecanpickSHINHWA :ph34r:

oh well.

oh btw, shinhwa had BETTER win at least a couple daesangs, or else i'mma go frickn crazy and swim to korea, shoot them all down er.. imean,stealitfromwhomeverwonandgiveittoshinhwa,likeanicelittlegirl. :ph34r:

:sweatingbullets: Such violence in such kind fangirlswhattheheckamitalkingabout Spam!

Anyone seen the Ricy CF Spam? xD

whoo~ the hot sexi bodyguards~!! hyesung's looking good.. his face doesn't look swollen anymore.. hopefully next time we get to see the muscles =P

eric's hair is growing!! i hope he lets it grow and style it like before he cut it [ie. the xman germany - heroine 6 haircut.. i love that one!! even my non-shinhwa friend said that he looked hot in those!!]

ah, thank God the eric lovers don't mind sharing.. i love you guys too!! well, i love eric first, and then you guys.. heheh, i hope you guys don't mind..

i agree about dbsk and other celebrities.. for some reason, everybody seems to be so scared of the netizens, because they're scary.. they just can't take jokes, and they don't understand that they're just trying to entertain the audience.. but shinhwa's fans are better right? hahah.. we're more matured too.. i still remember the way kang hodong acted with andy's fans in xman china [was it?] they even made fun of kang hodong when he asked them to cheer for him too =P

hey yeah! my friends went gaga for Eric too xD he's to hot to deny~

puwahaha xD I think it's the same for us too Eric then you girls B)

it's true some netizens are scary so the extent amount ><;;

i dont think that the celebs are afriad of the netzein.. its morelike they care for them like KJK etc. because dbsk is really respectful to them, and the celebs see them as like their dongseng [:

hmm anyways..

Gahh shinhwa.. spazz they [sungie and eric] look hot at KHD's wedding!

Yes, KJK does care for them but most others are scared they might gain anti-fans like the netizens if they do anything to DBSK. I've seen it before ><;; they mentioned it in xman LL and herione 6.

I agree I think everyone in the music bus. look after their juniors and such ^^ but some fans and netizens are no joke at all.

crap i need to vote rite now. im scared.. cuz today is sunday and today is when all the kangta and vaness fans were going to vote rite.

Wait wait... if kangta fans and vanness fans are living in china and taiwan and korea... wouldn't it have been last night? :unsure: after all they are a day ahead of us. So that's why they caught up so fast last night.....

and the MKMF polls Oh I do wish Shinhwa Changjo has something up their sleeve!

I really want shinhwa to win ><;; they're only in a few subjects... GO SHINHWA CHANGJO!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait wait... if kangta fans and vanness fans are living in china and taiwan and korea... wouldn't it have been last night? :unsure: after all they are a day ahead of us. So that's why they caught up so fast last night.....

I really want shinhwa to win ><;; they're only in a few subjects... GO SHINHWA CHANGJO!

oh thast a very good point...

I THINK THEY MIGHT HAVE ALREADY DONE IT !

AND SHINHWA IS STILL WNINING . TEHEHEHE. :D

Guest x_sadendings

oh thast a very good point...

I THINK THEY MIGHT HAVE ALREADY DONE IT !

AND SHINHWA IS STILL WNINING . TEHEHEHE. :D

Yes... and Shinhwa is still winning!

Update:

pollsaf1.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Kangta&Vanness fans voted last night... caught up pretty fast.

edit--

I know Shinhwa not winning best group!

I've been stressing that since day 1 How can they not be best group?!

Anyways I was on my way to do my one day vote on Mnet when something caught my eyes ^^

Anything Shinhwa always catches my eyes anyways, I clicked on it. And it brought me to a page then I clicked on Shinhwa's picture at the top. page loaded and etc. And there was even a video of their debut in 1998 xD I clicked on the purple thingy and a MNet Shinhwa Watch the Star's Star Watch episode 7

And Minwoo, Hyesung, Dongwan & Andy are in it ^^ It's the boys at this seafood place eating.

Being the mental fan I am I found it cute! :lol:

Just like Hyesung is picky and clean and refuses to use his fingers to peel the shrimp so he uses a chopstick and it takes him awhile to peel it and I think he has a thing for the fish dish sauce because he dips the shrimp in it xD

Minwoo starts feeding some people the fish dish and when the food came after a long wait out of all the food he could have gotten he goes for the fishes head, plus they flim him peeling shrimps oddly 8D;;

Dongwan is uber cute when the camera goes solo on him and before that they were waiting for food he yawn and I found that adorable :w00t:

And anything Andy does is cute xD even when he talks with his mouth full.

Argh I really want that vid now... anyone know what the heck I'm talking about? :lol:

plus I want the remaining eps because it said to be continued~ =X

link---> http://enterview.mnet.com/CoverStory/main.asp

Just click the lovely picture of shinhwa at the top 8D;;

thats a really direct question... M copying Se7en&Bi? o.O

about Minwoo's answer... I loved it to bits and pieces. There could have been no better wording ^^

ahhh Why do I feel proud? xD

Shinhwa not winning BEST GROUP that is such a joke! :sweatingbullets: Well...still doing my one vote a day...hope something happens....

====

Hmmmm....after watching minu's recent interview in China...I think it's a good thing that he's the member promoting in China...the chinese media is a bit direct and hard on the celebs.

They asked M:

"Stripping your clothes on stage, mainlanders are more used to seeing Rain do that. By doing that, aren't you afraid that people will say you copied Rain?" :wacko:

Seriously....

Minwoo's answer:

Stripping your clothes on stage is not that strange a thing in Korean performances. Also, Rain and Se7en are good hoobaes and friends. Though they may have performed this way in China before Minwoo, but in Korea Shinhwa are their sunbaes and have had many more years of stage experience than them. So Minwoo feels that he is happy to have given his best effort in his performance and appearance in China. And hopes that everyone enjoyed it and don't think too deeply into it.

Also the difference is that Minwoo's was his own performance director/producer. The dance and song are his own (as in he composed them and that they are 2 hit songs on his album)...so things may have been a little simple, so he wasn't able to show all his abilities. He hopes that in the future he will show everyone a better performance which covers more areas.

The stage today was a bit unaccessible so he had to compromise. His performance in Korea is perhaps a bit more variated and he hopes he will get a chance to show that in China in the future.

Diplomatic, no? Glad things turned out alright...so shocked when I heard the question :)

Hmmmm....after watching minu's recent interview in China...I think it's a good thing that he's the member promoting in China...the chinese media is a bit direct and hard on the celebs.

They asked M:

"Stripping your clothes on stage, mainlanders are more used to seeing Rain do that. By doing that, aren't you afraid that people will say you copied Rain?" :wacko:

Seriously....

Minwoo's answer:

Stripping your clothes on stage is not that strange a thing in Korean performances. Also, Rain and Se7en are good hoobaes and friends. Though they may have performed this way in China before Minwoo, but in Korea Shinhwa are their sunbaes and have had many more years of stage experience than them. So Minwoo feels that he is happy to have given his best effort in his performance and appearance in China. And hopes that everyone enjoyed it and don't think too deeply into it.

Also the difference is that Minwoo's was his own performance director/producer. The dance and song are his own (as in he composed them and that they are 2 hit songs on his album)...so things may have been a little simple, so he wasn't able to show all his abilities. He hopes that in the future he will show everyone a better performance which covers more areas.

The stage today was a bit unaccessible so he had to compromise. His performance in Korea is perhaps a bit more variated and he hopes he will get a chance to show that in China in the future.

Diplomatic, no? Glad things turned out alright...so shocked when I heard the question :)

Minwoo aced that question. I read that in the chinese forums too. =)

"In Korea, there is a clear distinction between hoobaes and sunbaes"...ha..isn't that indirectly saying if there is any copying, who is the one who should come up with the performance first?

"The difference is he is his own producer." He is the creative performer that chereographs his moves. Not everybody can do that.

Anyways, that was a great answer.

p.s on the voting stuff, I know some chinese forums are focusing all their efforts on arirang for now.

Guest tvxqsaraeng

*whew.....finally caught up with everyone^^~

Wow.... Junjin is a GO^-^ I really am in a lot of suspense for his album...And his songs and his voice! I have yet to watch anything where Andy and/or Junjin went out on *feels left out and behind the newsT-T* so i'm in even more suspense and apprehension!!! gah! you guys make it sound like everyone was awesome so i guess i don't have to worry^-^ Except all this DBSK and SHinhwa almost rivalry on X-man...Like they cut Andy's dance??? All i have to say about that is that Shinhwa is DBSK's sunbaes so they (Shinhwa) will always have the upper hand.....And i was watching old X-man where Minwoo and Yunho were on the same show....And if you watch closely while Yunho is doing a pretty good Micheal Jackson song dance Minwoo is juss sitting there in the backgroud......watching.....i thought that was odd cuz shouldn't they be close? And if you keep watching you'll never see Yunho and Minwoo together like this past X-man with Micky and Yunho where they were actually seen talking to Junjin and Andy.....hmmm....idk I know its nothing too serious. :wacko:

I FINALLY WATCHED MINWOO'S MOVIE!!!!!!! I Finally watched Holy Daddy and at first i was like who's the colored hair guy? And then i saw Minwo and i shut up^^! The movie was great and i loved HaHa! Nobody gives that guy enough credit but he had great chemistry with Minwoo! And for his first time acting in a real thing........He's pretty darn good^^~ I hope one day we can see Shinhwa couples in movies! Like Eric and Dongwan or Minwoo and Dongwan or Minwoo and Junjin or Dongwan and Eric or Dongwan and Junjin........The possiblities are ENDLESS!!!!!! GAH!

And why did they not give the shirt ripping thing the Minwoo but put the copyright on Bi and Se7en? I would think that since these pple are asking koreans they know Bi and Se7en are hoobaes and you need to respect the sunbae totally.... :angry: And i'm pretty sure that there's something about honoring the older sibling in China too..... right? *hopes no one throws rocks*......I think Minwoo would have been slightly offended by that question as a sunbae....poo....... :fury:

OH WELL! MINWOO AND SHINHWA WON! SO HA! hehe :D:D:D

What Wannie war???????? :blink: I missed a Wannie war?? :o Poo..... I claim him too!!!!!! :phew: hehe^^~

I OWNED A PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^~

Shinhwa not winning BEST GROUP that is such a joke! :sweatingbullets: Well...still doing my one vote a day...hope something happens....

====

They asked M:

Seriously....

Minwoo's answer:

i cant helped but be ticked off at the question.

im sorry, but i realli dislike rain, so that just adds to my anger.

but minwoo's answer was so damn good. minwoo's really good. he makes me so proud. :D

still pissed off at the question though.. freakin rain. KSALDJFLKSADJFS

minwoo wolud never copy anybody like that!! it wuld be people copying HIM!!

>[

@ ginnie - Yeah...pretty shocked the guy asked a question like that. So awkward. Glad M was able to put him in his place. Hard being a celeb...near a decade in the industry and you still run across questions like that. :blink:

@xtine - hi dear. Bi's an okay kid lolz So proud of Minu too. Though there is still that trace of Usher...and a few things inspired by Omarion...our Minbong's getting his own flavor out there.

*whew.....finally caught up with everyone^^~

Wow.... Junjin is a GO^-^ I really am in a lot of suspense for his album...And his songs and his voice! I have yet to watch anything where Andy and/or Junjin went out on *feels left out and behind the newsT-T* so i'm in even more suspense and apprehension!!! gah! you guys make it sound like everyone was awesome so i guess i don't have to worry^-^ Except all this DBSK and SHinhwa almost rivalry on X-man...Like they cut Andy's dance??? All i have to say about that is that Shinhwa is DBSK's sunbaes so they (Shinhwa) will always have the upper hand.....And i was watching old X-man where Minwoo and Yunho were on the same show....And if you watch closely while Yunho is doing a pretty good Micheal Jackson song dance Minwoo is juss sitting there in the backgroud......watching.....i thought that was odd cuz shouldn't they be close? And if you keep watching you'll never see Yunho and Minwoo together like this past X-man with Micky and Yunho where they were actually seen talking to Junjin and Andy.....hmmm....idk I know its nothing too serious. :wacko:

And why did they not give the shirt ripping thing the Minwoo but put the copyright on Bi and Se7en? I would think that since these pple are asking koreans they know Bi and Se7en are hoobaes and you need to respect the sunbae totally.... :angry: And i'm pretty sure that there's something about honoring the older sibling in China too..... right? *hopes no one throws rocks*......I think Minwoo would have been slightly offended by that question as a sunbae....poo....... :fury:

OH WELL! MINWOO AND SHINHWA WON! SO HA! hehe :D:D:D

^ lolz the person asking the question is a chinese reporter attending the press conference for the awards. I guess he just didn't do his homework on ShinHwa :sweatingbullets:

About Minu just 'watching'...I think he's just like that...he's not really an all out person except on stage. Though Tablo and WooHyukie are good friends with him, he just sits and watches their perfs on shows and stuff...so some people think he's arrogant :sweatingbullets: I don't think so though...even reporters and stuff says he's pretty quiet when he's working ^^. Although he is touchy, I think he's not personality-wise that outgoing. I think he said it's one of his vices. When someone asked who would he call to pick him up in the middle of the night, he said only one or two people, opposed to Jinnie's 10+ lolz. He doesn't play around much with ShinHwa either...though he does do all the answering and stuff...that's why I'm glad he's the one promoting in China...he's got near 9 years of experience talking to the media for ShinHwa.

Jindy are such kids. They just get along with anyone lolz I remember the favorites show, it's always Andy followed by Jinnie trying to be the center of attention. Dorks XD

Guest sunnydays.

YES! I see growth too! I loved his long hair... it was the smex... :w00t:

Yes, yes we can't deny our boys are growing old ><;; Yet they're still so hot<333

ayedbsksuperjuniorss501andsoonwillonedaygrowoldtooletsseehowmuchfangirlstheyattractthen! :ph34r:

ok pathetic attempt.... hush :mellow:

Yes Eric the bodyguard xD he will ward off people with his looks female or male >B]

oh I watched SR it's just I'm re-watching it xD I love it when they start to get all over Ricy and when he was meeting with that one japanese. guy the girls squeal over how good he looks :lol:

Plus I think their attempt at making Ricy look ugly... failed! :P

Ahh yes that caught my ears too! It sounded to cool argh now I can't wait for his debut ><;;

They weren't kidding when they said you'd comeback for him... :blink:

He he thanks *^^* *pats head*

>.> it does seem you're possessive of the Wanster

Well I have been obssesed with Shinhwa for over 7 years now 8D;;

i dont know how that freakin relates but like i care xD

:sweatingbullets: Such violence in such kind fangirlswhattheheckamitalkingabout Spam!

Anyone seen the Ricy CF Spam? xD

hey yeah! my friends went gaga for Eric too xD he's to hot to deny~

puwahaha xD I think it's the same for us too Eric then you girls B)

Hahaha, whenever I think of the age difference between DBSK/SS501/the other younger groups & Shinhwa, it really makes me think how different they are and how people can compare them... --;; they're just so different, they were pretty much from different time periods of kpop, they had different things to overcome and go through (Shinhwa worked harder for their fame --;; they literally started from the way bottom, while DBSK was already promoted a lot) and it's just... SHINHWA IS OLDER! LMAO I don't know what that has to do with anything, it just makes me think like... Shinhwa is more veteran-like, while DBSK & the other younger groups still have a long way to go to become veterans. I unno whatever. XD;;

At first when I started watching SR, I was like, "O__O What's up with his hair..." but it suits his character. And Eric can NEVER be ugly. >:] puahaha ~ LOL Eric's #1! ^^ It's funny how you mentioned the Spam CF, I was totally looking for that last night... I was like, "I wanna watch Eric, OHH THE SPAM CF!! *hunts it down*" I love that CF, Eric winks. (; teeheeesosexxy! Oh man, I wanna watch that episode of xman so badly... I wanna hear JunJin's song too~~

Rawwrr I hope Shinhwa catches up with the polls. =X Shinhwa fighting! <3 (Oh Chun Il Yoo Hon just started playing. 8D )

====

They asked M:

Seriously....

Minwoo's answer:

I LOVE it. (: Minbong's answer is great ~~ Especially the part where he says that he hopes he can show more in China in the future... just goes to show how dedicated he is to the fans. The question is understandable, although I really don't think both artists should be compared... Minbong, after all, has ORIGINAL songs and choreography. 8D For all I care, Minbong can strip however much he wants. PUAHAHAHA! Yay Minbong<3 And it's true that Shinhwa is Rain's & Se7en's sunbae's... yet the question was prolly asked only because I guess Rain was popularized at China first, that's why it's more likely that the fans in China compare Minbong to Rain. RAWWRR MINBONG WILL SHOW THEM! >:]

Guest vignette

Been away for two days to bond with my friends and just finished going through the pages I missed.

First up, I'm happy to read that both Good Ent. and Dongwan made clear on the issue of him terminating his contract. I was touched by his statement that being Shinhwa is his fate/life. The reason I remain their fan is because I sense their closeness is like those of blood brothers.

Congratulations to Shinhwa and Minwoo for winning the award in China. They deserve it.

I shed some tears while reading about Jinnie longing for his mother during his younger days. I'm just glad that he has with grandmother and a loving and understanding stepmom to fill the void. I've seen clips of how close he is to his stepmom and even calls her "omma".

Another interesting fact: I guess Sung Sikyung and Junjin are known for drinking alot....Junjin admits he drinks alot but he slow down alot because of his solo singing...but before he used to drink up to 15 bottles of soju! That's ALOT of alcohol!!! I don't know if any of you drank soju but it's VERY strong alcohol. Even my husband who drinks alot cannot handle one bottle....I tried it and after few little soju cups, I got intoxicated already! 15 bottles!!! Can't imagine anyone drinking 15 bottles!

He can finish 15 bottles??? That's too much the best I can do is just one bottle before feeling tipsy. Just last week I just took two shots and started feeling woozzy. I know Sungie is a very drinker too.

Thanks for uploading those photos, I had thoughts of MIB when I first saw them standing tall and straight against the backdrop of the wedding hall. Love Sungie's hair, all shiny and silky makes me itch to touch them.

Mommie Alice, I was expecting Junjin to be at the wedding. I know among the Shinhwa members, he is the closest to KHD. I was therefore a surprise that he missed it but at least I was able to see Hyesung and Eric there to represent them.

hahaha.. 15 bottles.. i wouldn't even be awake to drink all of that.. i would be dead drunk after the first cup >_<"

why's everyone making such a big deal about copying other people?? seriously, that's just crap.. that stupid reporter must have been on crack or something.. did bi ever copyrighted stripping in concerts? dude, everybody can strip anywhere they want, and it doesn't mean that they're following anybody.. besides, minwoo has been stripping in concerts earlier before bi even debuted.. *rolls eyes*

question : is andy the youngest child? i know both eric and minwoo are the youngest, hyesung's the oldest, and junjin and dongwan are the only kids [although i also know that junjin has step siblings] but i don't know what andy is O_o"

Guest theLEGEND

Thanks for posting Eric and Hyesung pictures on KHD's wedding day~ Eric's hair is growing and honestly, he looks very sexy with his Heroine 6 hairstyle :phew: I think he should grow his hair back like that.

good news! Jujin's single albums is out!

download it at http://www.z-degrees.net

It's out now? I think I'll just buy the original CD ;)

The mod should go and reopen the JunJin's thread already. The single's out! How about his album? When does it gonna come out?

Mommie Alice, I was expecting Junjin to be at the wedding. I know among the Shinhwa members, he is the closest to KHD. I was therefore a surprise that he missed it but at least I was able to see Hyesung and Eric there to represent them.

15 bottles of soju?!?! :crazy: That's alot!! I never tried drinking it but I heard it's a very strong alcohol drink. I'll give it a try one day :P

I'm agree. I thought JunJin is the closest person to KHD among Shinhwa members (knowing that JunJin went to KHD's place to continue their drinking). He didn't attend the wedding. How about Andy and Dongwan? I thought Andy should be pretty close too xD

to me, it doesn't matter who started the stripping thing...it matter who does it the best...and that minwoo :P

:lol:

well actually it kinda ticks me off too how they kinda credit rain and se7en, not that i have any thing against them..i actually like se7en's music. but a lot of singers do that kinda thing

:sweatingbullets: can someone tell me what a sunbae and hoobae is?

oh. that did it. you're in for it now.

im going to attack you now :ph34r:

LOL! jk jk. i lvoe you =D

lol..so i gots minwoo for the time being.. :) x10

I FINALLY WATCHED MINWOO'S MOVIE!!!!!!! I Finally watched Holy Daddy and at first i was like who's the colored hair guy? And then i saw Minwo and i shut up^^! The movie was great and i loved HaHa! Nobody gives that guy enough credit but he had great chemistry with Minwoo! And for his first time acting in a real thing........He's pretty darn good^^~ I hope one day we can see Shinhwa couples in movies! Like Eric and Dongwan or Minwoo and Dongwan or Minwoo and Junjin or Dongwan and Eric or Dongwan and Junjin........The possiblities are ENDLESS!!!!!! GAH!

i loved minwoo's movie. i even cried when he did, even when i didn't understand a word...x|

questionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

minwoo was going to help junjin write/produce/compose a song rite?

did he ever? LOL!

cuz i havnet heard anything abotu it lately..

yeah i think minwoo help compose a song for junjin's latest album.

o0o i was watching a little part of x-man with andy and junjin and there was this one part where junjin was throwing the ball at kang ho dong and i think his song was playing. :lol: it sounded good too.

HAHA yeah, Wooger looks like the youngest, IMO :D

I think Wannies has eye creases cus he smiles/laughs a lot,...

You can always see him cracking up/ smiling/ or trying NOT to laugh or smile but really laughing/smiling inside. xD

Oh thanks for reminding me to not quote pics.. fixed it ;DD

Yeah, I got warned for swearing at this completely unreasonable, hella retarded girl.

In fact, I think she still goes to this thread. :phew::ph34r:

Oh well.

Actually. i got warned 40% for the shinhwa "imitating ill people" or something.. cus i cussed at someone who was being a @#%(*@#%*)(@#*)(* >> about Shinhwa, and then the next day this girl that wasnt really a shinhwa fan was PRETENDING to be a shinhwa fan, and she didnt even defend them even though she was a "FAN" and that really pissed me off. so i completely blew up at them. And I got a 2day suspension. :DD

& then.,.. in this thread I got warned another 20% cus .. yeah xD

LOLS. tsk tsk. i'll talk 2 u onmsn about that LOL i dont want to get warned for spamming =X

i want to keep my warnlevel clear =DD

thank you for answerin my quetion xmkaex

Guest tvxqsaraeng

to me, it doesn't matter who started the stripping thing...it matter who does it the best...and that minwoo :P

:lol:

well actually it kinda ticks me off too how they kinda credit rain and se7en, not that i have any thing against them..i actually like se7en's music. but a lot of singers do that kinda thing

:sweatingbullets: can someone tell me what a sunbae and hoobae is?

lol..so i gots minwoo for the time being.. :) x10

i loved minwoo's movie. i even cried when he did, even when i didn't understand a word...x|

yeah i think minwoo help compose a song for junjin's latest album.

o0o i was watching a little part of x-man with andy and junjin and there was this one part where junjin was throwing the ball at kang ho dong and i think his song was playing. :lol: it sounded good too.

a sunbae is the korean word for someone who either graduated before you (school wise), is someone over u at a job position wise, or someone who debuted before you.

a hoobae is the exact opposite. someone who came after you in all above^^ senses...

hope that helps^-^~

Guest vignette

question : is andy the youngest child? i know both eric and minwoo are the youngest, hyesung's the oldest, and junjin and dongwan are the only kids [although i also know that junjin has step siblings] but i don't know what andy is O_o"

I think Andy has an older sister who lives in the States.

Anybody knows the english titles of the songs included in his album.

Guest theLEGEND

I think Andy has an older sister who lives in the States.

Anybody knows the english titles of the songs included in his album.

Whose album? JunJin's? I don't know whether these are the correct english titles but here we go..

Track 1 - Love Doesn't Come

Track 2 - Even If It's a Thousand Times

Track 3 - Come Back to Me

Track 4 - Love Doesn't Come (Instrumental) >> thanks to angel2nyt for pointing out :P

correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

[EDIT]

On a side note: I was just browsing youtube and came across this MV. All the comments were saying that the guy in the MV looks like Eric and someone even said he's a combination of JunJin and Eric. If anyone wants to see the MV Click Here! I know that's just so random but yeah.. :P

Archived