[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ah. i was gone for a day and this is what i see???

the war for wannie is over?

and we're all in a peace-mode now.

gr. i ddin't even get to participate that much!!!!

i'll post tomorrow. this is just a quickie post hehe. cause i'm in an uber hurry. gr....

i'm seeing lots of old posters.. *is happy* hope i get to be friends with you too... and not war opponents..hehe....

*waves* ello, i;m krizza.

*feels embarassed*

okies, i want to end this post now but why can't i???

gr, my mom's gonna kill me....

ah! yeah, lots of people's been using the mode-banners i made.. hehe. am so happy!!!! *feels special*

bye bye guys, i'll post a serious and real post tomorrow. after school though. ^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katelin_kim

i just went to the first page and Man, it catched my eyes with a cute pics of Shinhwa

Love the photoshop, it is very interesting

but about Andy's height, it is written 175 cm , isn't he 177 cm? and Dongwan is 175 cm? i am confusing now

anyways, great change for the fist page, love it so much

Eric and Hyesung in black? i get handle that ! it is ok if they looked like bodyguards coz they'd protect me ???????

i am so happy that after what i wrote in page 695, nobody want to hurt me ( yet?) just kidding

Guest chaichin

Yeah, at least Hyesung is still ok i guess, not seeing him quite sometime really worries me. I guess his busy preparing things to surprise us Hyesung fans. I just miss Hyesung soooo much!!!!

can I ask a question ? I remember one song which was sung by various Artists . i don't remember the name of this song but I know there's SH there ( dongwan, M hyesung ) can someone tell me the name of this song and can u pm me the link to dl the Mv. It's so touched

^ Was it the song they sang for Eric's Super Rookie drama? (Minwoo, Hyesung and Dongwan sang a song there).

LOL, yeh Eric and Hyesung look like bodyguards. I think Hyesung is starting to get bigger up top, his jacket seems to be tighter than Eric's (or is it because his jacket is more fitted?) small effects of the diet?

argh i can't wait to wacth all these shows, my CB is stuck d/l something else at the mo <_<

The first post looks GREAT. I thought Andy, Dongwan and Minwoo had abuot 1cm height difference between them, like 177cm 176cm 175cm? Also saw the thread in the art seciton. Loving the stuff there too.

I would use the what mode i'm in icons........but i'm just too lazy :sweatingbullets:

Guest sunnydays.

OH WOW. O____O *drooool* they look FIIIINE! Oh wow, they look so handsome. They do look like bodyguards. I want them to be MY bodyguard. (; Oh, and Eric's hair!! IT'S GROWING BACK! HE'S NOT BALD ANYMORE. =D Oh Eric is so hott<3 Hyesung looks so freaking adorable. He looks great with the aviators. (;

you're right.. T__T

we shud settle this war... LOL

love love love.<3

i need to d/l and watch too T____T

clubbox doesnt work for me.. sigh

i wish somebody will upload it on megauplaod ysi etc etc.

LOLS .

they wuldnt be scared of me, no way.

monikas the one whos throwing houses at ppl -__-

LOLS. do i realli XD

if we do clone him.. i get the original :ph34r:

rofl. yeah i can imagine dongwan laughiing his richard simmons off watchign us fighting over him. LOL !

hey no cheating.. wait you forgto about something

*monika dodges my bigger bricks*

*monika ATTEMPTS to thorw a house at me*

*house crushes monika*

*xtine runs to dongwan<33*

i like that story!!

and i know i said we shudnt fight no more.. well .. i lied :ph34r:

--

hmm im lookin at the pictures and eric and hyesung , u can realli see them aging.. it makes me kinda sad and happy at the same time.

happy that even though they're almost in their 30s they're still young and cool =DD

but sad that.. because they're growing old.. they just arent young anymore. LOl!

i jus finished watching the notebook, cried so much my eyes hurt. anyways thats not the point.. since i wus in a crying mood.. i wus reading about junjins thingy.. :tears::tears:

and den i cried some more. like i ACTUALLY did, no joke!

Yeahh, I agree with the whole aging thing... a while ago, I saw pictures of JunJin & could really tell that he's aging... same with Dongwan, you could see wrinkle lines on the side of his eyes (well, maybe because he smiles a lot =P <3), and then I was thinking, "omg... they're old O__O" but it's weird to think of them being almost in their 30's. LOL it's true, that they're still young & cool. >:] they're the best puahahahaha. Awwww, the Notebook was such a sad movie. O__O *hugs xxtine*

*gets hit with brick* :tears:

*falls*

Hey watch it ><;; I don't want to get into world war 4 Riz was already nice enough to share Ricy with me xD

the line wan belongs to *blank* was for... oil to the fire? o.O *stays behind Eric*

Linh's thought after watching x-man.....

One it was cute how Jin pouts when he gets transfered into kang team x]

& Andy grabs him back, still pouting<3

At least Andy got some more air time this time... & Jin also....

I loved how Andy smirks when he hits Micky Yoochun of DBSK with the ball 8D;;

Ahh Andy gets so dance but but but ARGH WHY DID THEY CUT IT?!

WHY DONT THEY CUTS A DBSK DANCE FOR ONCE! x____________________X

IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS TOO! [JT - My Love]

......... Jins dance :ph34r: ... I loved it x] butikindahateditwhenyunhohadabetterscore

Just a side note. no offense to DBSK fans but I'm really getting sick of the cast and MC's all over them and afraid of them because of their online fans/fans. Just like MC Mong taking away the ball then he see's it's Yunho and gives it back... for the love of... he's older than Yunho! & Yunho just kinda ignored him...

It used to be funny in the past but it's just blown out of line now.

I was kinda happy Andy was going after Micky and smile after he got him in the dodgeball game -____-;;

Maybe it's because the boys are friends with DBSK but really.... :vicx:

Linh's useless rant is over she needed a place to vent since her sister is a DBSK fan she might just get another brick thrown at her again x]

anyone watching Herione 6? it looks good 8D;; Mr. 1000! CMH x]

And Rozzy the Jindy Moment was CUTE!

Because I'm watching Super Rookie right now xD

anywas I came here for this I was bored and decided to check out the oversea polls

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1359/mkmfoverseaollsjv5.png

:blink: it grew like whoa.... ><;; Shinhwa Changjo Do your best let's bet these guys!

& can someone update us on the MKMF polls? My computer decided to be a tard and now I can't read korean -___-;;

Ok, I really need to go off to bed xD *reads clock* Holy... it's 4 AM x.x

LOL. Eric the bodyguard. (: He suits the job, doesn't he?

Oh man, XMAN! I gotta watch it. *hasn't watch it yet and feels left behind* .__.; Sounds fun... I really wanna watch it. =P LOL it's like Shinhwa vs DBSK. --;; Psh, whatever. There shouldn't even be a comparison. Lalala, oh wow Super Rookie! I finished that drama a while back, and I LOOOVED it. So funny. And Eric was so incredibly dorky & adorable in it. *siiigh* >w<; And yaaay go Shinhwa! They're winning for the oversea polls. (: That's great news!

ps --

the first page of the thread looks AWESOME. (: I think imma try photoshopping too... whenever I can get extra time x__O;;

Guest lenakeem

*puts a bandaid on your forehead*

All better, see ? :DD <3

*runs away with wannies*

hiyooooooooooo (: xD

if you've all noticed yet, i'm supersupersuper possessive of wannies.

that's cus he was my first kpop crush for around 5+ years now & he's MINE I TELL YOU so frickn adorable.

oh, and i keep going off topic.

oh well.

oh btw, shinhwa had BETTER win at least a couple daesangs, or else i'mma go frickn crazy and swim to korea, shoot them all down er.. imean,stealitfromwhomeverwonandgiveittoshinhwa,likeanicelittlegirl.

:ph34r:

monika you crazy girl.

shinhwa WILL win a LOT of daesangs cause im gonna kill off all the other singers

YAYYY SHINHWA WON FIRST :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

too bad wannies pushed you away when you ran to him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:tears::tears:NOOOOO !!

OH WOW. O____O *drooool* they look FIIIINE! Oh wow, they look so handsome. They do look like bodyguards. I want them to be MY bodyguard. (; Oh, and Eric's hair!! IT'S GROWING BACK! HE'S NOT BALD ANYMORE. =D Oh Eric is so hott<3 Hyesung looks so freaking adorable. He looks great with the aviators. (;

Yeahh, I agree with the whole aging thing... a while ago, I saw pictures of JunJin & could really tell that he's aging... same with Dongwan, you could see wrinkle lines on the side of his eyes (well, maybe because he smiles a lot =P <3), and then I was thinking, "omg... they're old O__O" but it's weird to think of them being almost in their 30's. LOL it's true, that they're still young & cool. >:] they're the best puahahahaha. Awwww, the Notebook was such a sad movie. O__O *hugs xxtine*

LOL. Eric the bodyguard. (: He suits the job, doesn't he?

Oh man, XMAN! I gotta watch it. *hasn't watch it yet and feels left behind* .__.; Sounds fun... I really wanna watch it. =P LOL it's like Shinhwa vs DBSK. --;; Psh, whatever. There shouldn't even be a comparison. Lalala, oh wow Super Rookie! I finished that drama a while back, and I LOOOVED it. So funny. And Eric was so incredibly dorky & adorable in it. *siiigh* >w<; And yaaay go Shinhwa! They're winning for the oversea polls. (: That's great news!

ps --

the first page of the thread looks AWESOME. (: I think imma try photoshopping too... whenever I can get extra time x__O;;

awee *hugs u back*

yeahh dongwans eye creases ive noticed too.. hmmm i think the youngest lookin ones are andy and minwoo

haha idunno somethin about minwooie looks soo youthful

*puts a bandaid on your forehead*

All better, see ? :DD <3

*runs away with wannies*

hiyooooooooooo (: xD

if you've all noticed yet, i'm supersupersuper possessive of wannies.

that's cus he was my first kpop crush for around 5+ years now & he's MINE I TELL YOU so frickn adorable.

oh, and i keep going off topic.

oh well.

oh btw, shinhwa had BETTER win at least a couple daesangs, or else i'mma go frickn crazy and swim to korea, shoot them all down er.. imean,stealitfromwhomeverwonandgiveittoshinhwa,likeanicelittlegirl.

:ph34r:

T__T for me only one year .

btw dont quote pics.. the rules changed since uve last been here. dont get warned again!LOL

u got warned for swearin b4 rite? lol!

--

monika and helena you crazy girls. killing the other singers wont work!

you're suppsoed to killthejudgessothenwecanjudgeanddenwecanpickSHINHWA :ph34r:

Guest katelin_kim

Congratulation to all Shinhwa members as their individual work and also the group work. Man , they led the poll oversea like so obvious. hehhê, i have only 2 emails so can only vote 2 times >< . kinda like cheating but anyway i coudn't help myself ^_^>

And those pics , Ric and Sung luk really like bodyguard but somehow i like Ric's tie better , hihihi, it has contrast while Sung's 1 color.

I am so happy for all of them , this year they deserve it , they work so hard for us . The Shinhwachangjo fans ^_^

whoo~ the hot sexi bodyguards~!! hyesung's looking good.. his face doesn't look swollen anymore.. hopefully next time we get to see the muscles =P

eric's hair is growing!! i hope he lets it grow and style it like before he cut it [ie. the xman germany - heroine 6 haircut.. i love that one!! even my non-shinhwa friend said that he looked hot in those!!]

ah, thank God the eric lovers don't mind sharing.. i love you guys too!! well, i love eric first, and then you guys.. heheh, i hope you guys don't mind..

i agree about dbsk and other celebrities.. for some reason, everybody seems to be so scared of the netizens, because they're scary.. they just can't take jokes, and they don't understand that they're just trying to entertain the audience.. but shinhwa's fans are better right? hahah.. we're more matured too.. i still remember the way kang hodong acted with andy's fans in xman china [was it?] they even made fun of kang hodong when he asked them to cheer for him too =P

Guest lynnshim

whoo~ the hot sexi bodyguards~!! hyesung's looking good.. his face doesn't look swollen anymore.. hopefully next time we get to see the muscles =P

eric's hair is growing!! i hope he lets it grow and style it like before he cut it [ie. the xman germany - heroine 6 haircut.. i love that one!! even my non-shinhwa friend said that he looked hot in those!!]

ah, thank God the eric lovers don't mind sharing.. i love you guys too!! well, i love eric first, and then you guys.. heheh, i hope you guys don't mind..

i agree about dbsk and other celebrities.. for some reason, everybody seems to be so scared of the netizens, because they're scary.. they just can't take jokes, and they don't understand that they're just trying to entertain the audience.. but shinhwa's fans are better right? hahah.. we're more matured too.. i still remember the way kang hodong acted with andy's fans in xman china [was it?] they even made fun of kang hodong when he asked them to cheer for him too =P

i dont think that the celebs are afriad of the netzein.. its morelike they care for them like KJK etc. because dbsk is really respectful to them, and the celebs see them as like their dongseng [:

hmm anyways..

Gahh shinhwa.. spazz they [sungie and eric] look hot at KHD's wedding!

WOAHHH i been gone for a day and what do i see...6 pages have gone by...that's actually a good thing :P

hahah ricsyung make hot bodyguards. xD

congrats to KHD.

Hrm... I don't think this was posted yet. o.O If so you guys are fast xD

Shinhwa Junjin, releases single online

Written by oct23ria

Saturday, 11 November 2006

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4199/151hl6yn9.jpg

His single album "Love Does Not Come", which is set to be released on the 16th, will be available in advance at online music sites SKT "Melon" and KTF "Dosirak" on November 13.

The "Love Does Not Come" music video and interview clip will be released together with the single.

Junjin will start his 1st single activities on the 18th at MBC "Show Music Core". On the same day, at 6 pm, Junjin will hold a fan signing event at Seoul Jamsil Kyobo Library. On the 19th, he will also hold a fan signing event at Incheon Sinnara Record.

Source: japanese chosun + newsen + kpopper.com

------------

><;; Ah Jinnie sounds ao darn busy! First a music core perf then fan signing then the next day more fan signing. Jin don't work yourself out!

ahhh *scream* can't wait till i see the music video and hear his new songs!

shouldn't the JUNJIN thread be reopened already? :unsure:

i was at the fanfix thread..look'n at the reccomendations..nd they were reccomending the author traytor..nd she wrote a short story about shinhwa called shinhwa series: six facets of loneliness. itz amazingly written..nd i really love how everything just flows together. i had tears in my eyes..like..after every sentence. after first i was like..a short story? o.O..but i gave it a shot..nd i was really amazed.

here's the link to the fic:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5990

seriously..give it a chance. :D

::edit::

i just visited bestshinhwa's clubbox..nd they have chinese hardsubs for wontak's angel..=X..too bad i can't read chinese..dang it..lolz (this is sad..i'm chinese..nd i cna't read it..=.=...this is wen i actually wish i can read it). lmaoo.

thanks for the fanfix recommendation i'll be sure to read it.

aww i wish they had english subs. i downloaded the korean subs of wontak's angel on accident. but i can't read korean...xD

Am I the only one who like Jinnie's new image now? I like the way he tyed up his hair to the back. His face is really more handsome like that!!! *hearts* And I just finished watching Goldfish yesterday. Haha, I was laughing like hell when I saw Jinnie's performance. It was really good!!! He can act!!! ^^ I was blushing and laughing at the part where he licked the ice-cream off the girls hair! Haha, that's hilarious..

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Jinnie..X-man and Goldfish part 2 are coming up! Yay!! ^_^

puhahah i saw that too. i thought that whole thing was so funny how he compared the food to see which one was big in proportions. xD

ahh! for reallz? dangg it..i missed it..i was watch'n couple selection. >.<..lmaoo at junjin if he does the speed english thing..aww mean..that's goin to be hilarious. ::goes off nd finds a clubbox to download it::

on another note! u kno how i saw happy shares company nd saw andy in it? well......make a little andy cut (tz like a min nd a half)..of wen he was on it.

here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDDRfoEjgdk

x]]]

hahha andy's charismatic face was too cutee

O.O Nope... Ok.... time to run off yo iyagi's CB xD

Ahh I hope my CB can MOVE FASTER.

I would love to see JIn's attempt at speed english :lol:

Random post:

I was checking my account on YT and stumbled on this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzVBLQmD2QY

asdjklasdjlka It's too cute for words xD & Wan adds a nice touch in the BG 8D;;

It will take only 6 seconds of your time x]

haha dongwan's so silly jumping around. i can see why you girls fight over him :lol:

*dodges monikas bricks*

*throws BIGGER bricks at monika*

oops, this wus quoted from the minwoo thread,, but yeah. i realli liked when he rapped in that guardian angel toO!

i miss minwoo rapping T__T

and minwoo's so hot rapping in YO and ALL YOUR DREAMS :w00t:

awee u think im funnie :D

puahha. i wuld want a ripped one.. then sew it back, then get myself minwoo and make him wear the shirt and rip it all over again. then repeat the process. XD

yeah i miss minu's rapping too. minwoo is like quadruple threat: good looks, singing, dancing, and rapping xD

GIRLS, STOP FIGHTING OVER THE SHINHWA HYUNGS!!!!!, otherwise theyd be scared of you all and run to me instead!! you dont want that happening!

haha i think the all girl would run you over...maybe including me :ph34r: ..... :lol:

ahhh hot pictures *nose bleed*

im loving minwoo's hair

T____T

ME NO LIKEY TO SHARE *EMOOO*

You can have the Wooger

And I'll take the Wan.

the end ;D

BUT I WANT THE WANNIE TOO!!

T_______T

woah..so many of you girls are fighting for wannie.

:phew:.....

*takes minwoo while no one's looking*

muhahahahahah

lol i just found these gifs and wanted to share them with u guys lol first off dongwannie!!

haha i remember this from this clip on youtube hehe dongwan's so cute with his ramen xD

tvdongwan.gif

muahaha now its minwoo!! woot singing that song i forgot what its called though it was on that show alled happy together

minwoo.gif

lol hope u guys like them ^^ credits to vicky

Guest malgretout

hahahahaha i remember that video from youtube! oh dongwan and his love affair for ramen lol so cute!

eric and hyesung looked good at KHD's wedding (congrats to the couple and best wishes!)! there were so many celebs there!

and been voting in the polls too so good thing shinhwa is holding onto the top spot! but man, kangta and vaness have got quite a following too, huh?

and i love love the remake of the first page!!!

puahhhhhhhh...dongwan nd his ramen..every time i look at that gif..i burst out laughin..bc itz juss so hilarious.

shinhwa's doin well in the overseas poll..but not so well in the main mkmf polls. blehh..newayyz...i guess i'll juss update whatz up with those polls..xPP.

best artist:

1 동방신기 "O"-正.反.合.

인터넷투표 862192 회

**2566투표 28714 회

total: 890906 회 (39%)

2 신화 Once in a life time

인터넷투표 769864 회

**2566투표 6818 회

total: 776682 회 (34%)

3 Super Junior U

인터넷투표 257451 회

**2566투표 1861 회

total: 259312 회 (11%)

best group:

1 동방신기 "O"-正.反.合.

인터넷투표 1063750 회

**2566투표 10976 회

total: 1074726 회 (48%)

2 신화 Once in a life time

인터넷투표 843568 회

**2566투표 6612 회

total: 850180 회 (38%)

3 SS501 Snow Prince

인터넷투표 166431 회

**2566투표 1724 회

total: 168155 회 (7%)

song thingy:

22 넬 마음을 잃다 86,911

23 신화 Once In A Lifetime 72,379

24 UPTOWN My style 69,934

yepp netizen vote:

1 신화 20353회

2 동방신기 18933회

3 Super Junior 2834회

text voting:

1 동방신기 "O"-正.反.合.

**2566투표 59718 회

total: 59718 회 (30%)

2 SS501 Snow Prince

**2566투표 49846 회

total: 49846 회 (25%)

3 Super Junior U

**2566투표 38401 회

total: 38401 회 (20%)

4 신화 Once in a life time

**2566투표 35062 회

total: 35062 회 (18%)

wow..i think it really is goin to be between shinhwa nd dbsk for the best group/best artist award. i'm surprised that shinhwachangjo hasn't been try'n to push up shinhwa lately (like..the numbers of votes for shinhwa hven't been increasing by that much)...O.O..since i've been following the polls nd whatnot. maybe they have sumting planned? i dun kno..o.O.

i can't even vote tho...::cries::..the only one i've bene vot'n for is the overseas one..lolz.

on a side note: does newun want to reccomend fanfix? not like..funny ones..but deep, emotional ones (that have happy endings)? i dun really mind who stars in it or whatever..or if itz juss a original fic..buh yea. i don't kno why..buh i kinda dislike most supposed "funny" fanfics bc they're generally not as well written as deep emotional ones.

*takes minwoo while no one's looking*

muhahahahahah

oh. that did it. you're in for it now.

im going to attack you now :ph34r:

LOL! jk jk. i lvoe you =D

.. wusnt shinhwa winning in all the continent things for the overseas thingy? when i checked last night.. shinhwa wus in 2nd................ except for the main overseas award. and asia. ahh.

crap i need to vote rite now. im scared.. cuz today is sunday and today is when all the kangta and vaness fans were going to vote rite.

Archived