[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

[info] 26/9 Shinhwa 2006 Japan Tour at Tokyo and Osaka Concert a Success

Hi there, this is Good Japan

Firstly we will like to express our thanks to the Legend Fans who attended the Tokyo and Osaka concert.

It is because of the fans warmth and support that allows Shinhwa 2006 Japan Tour to be a success. Now we are preparing to head back to Korea.

Regardless of all 6 members performance or solo performance, we promise that we will work hard in the future. So do wait for us once again to show you the mature growing Shinhwa members.

Once again we will like to thank every fans that had attended this concert. On the first half of next year, a Shinhwa dvd will be released in Korea and Japan. The dvd consists of Shinhwa 2006 Japan Tour concert, the news of Shinhwa Asia Tour concert and Shinhwa message to the fans.

Do wait for it!

Thank you everyone!

Enne@Shinhwaism for English translation, holaiker@bestshinhwa, Offical Shinhwa Japan

[info] 26/9 Eric as the "Highest treated Gasoo" . The spokesman and model for casual wear brand "UGIZ"

Eric%20pic.jpg

Eric had signed a year contract with casual wear brand UGIZ. He will be their spokesman. On the 28th, Eric will be having winter wear photoshoot at a studio in Samsungdong.. Thus this starts off his activities as the spokesman of UGIZ.

In this photoshoot, there will be a "Color in Eric" theme. Through this "Black In Eric", "Eric Proposal Chic" themes, they are able to display the different kinds and colors of clothes for every month.

Especially on the 29th, 2 lucky fans whose birthday fall on the same day of the photoshoot get the chance to be on set. These 2 lucky fans will get a chance to have quality time with Eric. Moreover they will be getting birthday cakes, UGIZ T-shirts and all kinds of birthday presents.

UGIZ representative stated "Eric has a high popularity in drama and film industry. Recently in his "Invincible Parachute Agent" Eric has shown his own strength of talent. Thus we decided to choose him as our model".

Eric's fashion sense and his "city" image suits UGIZ image. He is able to portray it. We hope that our brand is able to grow along with Eric rising popularity."

Eric stated "Every month I will be having different styles of photoshoot, I hope that the youngsters and I will have the same liking. Thus the advertisement will be able to attract more people."

Credits to Enne@Shinhwaism for English translation, 心里有鬼@bestshinhwa for Chinese translation and Ocean6

[info] 26/9 A Surprise event for you to be together with Eric

Hi there, this is Shinhwa Changjo

On Tv programs, you have seen the actively involved Shinhwa leader Eric. He and the rest of the Shinhwa Changjo members will be having a "Surprise Event" up next for you.

Please read the following regarding this "Surprise Event".

Who knows you will be the lucky winner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In search for Shinhwa Changjo fans whose birthday falls on 29/9/2006

In this "Surprise Event", we are inviting 2 lucky fans to be on set to watch Eric's advertisement shoot. The 2 lucky fans will get to have quality time with Eric. There will be birthday cake and "UGIZ" shirts given to them as their birthday presents.

How to Apply?

Send your birthday dates, Good EMG ID, name, contact number and the rest of your particulars to goodemg@paran.com

(It will be better to email them any interesting facts about your birthday)

Please note that in order to qualify; your identification documents should have your birth date on the 29th of September.

Closing Date

On the 28th of September at 6pm

(Because we are not picking the lucky fans through the order of the email sent to us. So it does not matter when you know about it. As long as you submit the entries before the closing date, they will get the chance.)

We will be contacting the 2 lucky fans on the 28th of September at 7pm.

We will be posting the photo of the 2 lucky fans and Eric on the website.

We will be looking at the filming schedule and the location to arrange the time for the "Surprise Event".

Through this Surprise Event, Shinhwa Changjo is able to show their love to Shinhwa. We do hope that there will be more "Surprise Events" organize in the future.

Credits to Enne@Shinhwaism for english translation, abby@bestshinhwa for chinese translation and Myth6

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theLEGEND

letz get another topic goin!!

so whatz ur fav. tribute of the boys? like..any tribute?

i think mine is:

itz the cute tribute made by a person named Hyesung_SungHye.

May I know which episode of Heroine 6 that appeared on the MV tribute? Was it came from the same episode for the whole Heroine cuts? Or was it taken from a few episodes? Thanks~ I'm sorry for asking too much :sweatingbullets:

Guest cognizantfire

omg i feel so unhappy that they have ended their asia tour. i wish they can continue on more. the ending means most probably the army. =( i wish it would go on longer. hoping that they would come to hong kong. it was scheduled for them to come and they announced it but then i guess it got cancelled. =(

wishing for more albums. waiting for junjin's album, minwoo's album, and hyesung's album. <3 hyesung!

shinhwa changjo!

hope that they will release the 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16... (ever continuing) albums!

*hopeful*

For the 8th jib they appeared in Heroine 6 , Infinity Challenge , X-Man , Sang Sang Plus ( Andy + Min Woo ) any other shows ?

Too bad they did not appear in Love Letter the first season of Love Letter which featured them was a total scream . I still remember I fall off my chair from laughing so hard .

i think minwoo and andy were on gold fisheries too.

oh yeah and minwoo was on manwon happiness

May I know which episode of Heroine 6 that appeared on the MV tribute? Was it came from the same episode for the whole Heroine cuts? Or was it taken from a few episodes? Thanks~ I'm sorry for asking too much :sweatingbullets:

i think those cuts were from heroine 5. ^-^

ahh those 2 girls that get to spend their day on the set with eric is so lucky! T_________________T

^ agree!!!~~~

so lucky!

such a pity that i'm not a member of goodemg and my birthday is not sept 29 argh! too bad!

Yah upon looking at the news i was like whoa they are so lucky.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

aside from trying my hardest to understand WHY i can't be bornj on september 29... i was also busy...

watching X-japan live perfs on YOUTUBE.

i mean, wannie loves x-japan! he mentioned them in one fo his blog entry and boy! he praised them so so so much! he was like "and toshi... he is soo... as... in... wow.... very.... must stalk them!" haha. imagine us girls talking about shinhwa and you get the picture. it was kinda funny to see wannie acting like a fanboy towards them. haha.

so i was listening to TEARS performed by x-japan and wow! what a wonderful song!

i'm thinking of singing this. so hard though!

i can so understand wannie singing off-key in the last part. argh. x-japan songs are way too hard to sing. the melody changes every now and then and goes back and then changes again.. wa. so talented...

BUT nevertheless.... wannie! go ye! fighting!

Guest poloblue

^^ did wannie sing the same songs as the ones he sang in Pusan???

by the way, *Ayu* convinced me to write a fanfic and at the end of this year, after all my final end of year exams, i will write a fanfic.

thats' right, a written fanfic by a guy! its not gonna be a typical romance fanfic like the others. it will have a little romance, one of them will fall in love, and it will be about the main character (me) and his shinhwa hyungs. thats right, remeber my list of shinhwa brothers about shinhwa being my older brothers. well, its gonna turn into a fanfic.

and *ayu* will be in the story too cos she suggested that i write a fanfic. if any other shinhwa sisters wants to be in the fanfic, tell me, but im not sure if theres enough room if theres too many people.

[info] 27/9 Dongwan Diary

dongwan%2027_9%20diary%20pic.jpg

Thank you every one ~~~

I am really surprised.

There are so many fans supporting us by giving us their warmth. Thus I am really surprised.

It is the same for Tokyo and Osaka

The members are totally surprised and happy too.

Minwoo mentioned about having thoughts of releasing his solo album in Japan.

Maybe he will like to have a challenge with Hyesung!?

As for me, I feel that I have a lot of regrets for the Osaka concert

It is because of my cold, I have not performed and sang well on stage.

I am really sorry to those who love to watch my singing performances that I spent so much effort on.

I really wish to have another Osaka concert!

With a healthy body and a smiling image.

A fan in front of the stage, has an “It is alright~~~” expression looking at me...

I will like to say thank you to the fan!

As a matter of fact, at that moment I really wish to escape!

My voice is really awful!

Now, I am not yet a professional 。。。TT

Next time I will be back at Osaka again!

When the members are sound asleep, I will put them in my bag and bring them here.

It is a promise!

Today is a memorable night for the members and fans

To the members that have performed charismatically on stage, and the fans who have been giving us undying support, a big thank you.

I will be having Takoyaki tomorrow before I head back to Korea.

I will really miss you all~~~~

Credits to Enne@Shinhwaism for English translation, 心里有鬼@bestshinhwa for Chinese translation and Good Japan

DO NOT HOTLINK. THANK YOU!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

poloblue, hey! maybe i can be in teh fic??? and be wannie's love interest? hehe... i'll go on msn now to convince you ^^

enne, omo!!!! thansk for those!!!

wannie took a pic of all the gifts the fans sent him? or only the letters? and look at how he arranged them! awww... wannie... if only i could have given you soemthing... plus he was funny as always... putting the guys in his bags and take them to japan... kidnapper!!!! wannie... i don't know but i just love love love wannie evrythime i read a diary entry by him. gah!

anyways.. will post what i posted in s-shinhwasarang....

well, i have been printing shinhwa lyrics and highlighted lines that i found touching or cute or anything... ballads only though... ^^ well, just wanted to share to you so here are the lyrics:

i'm going to list mine from the 2nd album to the 7th. not in the eight album yet :P

"the heaven will probably be sad over the fact that it has to take you"

-forever with you (2nd album)

"forget the promise that we'd go together forever"

"i'm hurting more when you are in pain"

"i tried to forget you every night, but you always come in my dreams"

"the words that are lingering...

but because i could not say them i sadly turned around

but from far away you called upon me and like you had once said...

'even if you don't say it i already know'"

-first love (3rd album)

"we took a picture together so that i could be with you everyday"

-first love (3rd album)

"i want to hear your voice over the telephone line"

-first love (3rd album)

"now it's so special, the day that i thought was unimportant"

-white night (3rd album)

"no matter how tired i am

i will always protect you until forever"

-wedding march (3rd album)

"i always wished that i was the person who kissed you cheek and woke you"

-shinhwa knight (4th album)

"just like a fairytale knight i simply protect you"

"do you remember how the first time we met i couldn't even look at you?"

"anytime i tried to be confident and go up to you

you would just look at your watch and take out a letter to read as if you had just remembered it"

"i thought that all these feelings had passed

but still my heart aches

i'm okay, don't bother comforting me"

"because i was young i didn't know the meaning of breaking up, your tears or your beautiful heart"

-i pray 4 u (5th album)

"i didn't know the impossibility of not being forever, the heartache and the heart that loved"-i pray 4 u (5th album)

"i found you at the end of my long waiting"

-my secret (6th album)

"the darkness comes to me silently but i want to be her light

i try to catch the setting sun but i can't

my girl is afraid of the darkness so please help me to be the sunlight to light up this night"

-deep sorrow (6th album)

"if only i am by her side i can be anything

her handbag, handkerchief, her warm coat, her lipstick, even her shoes

if only i am by her side, even if i am not a precious thing, i am so happy"

-deep sorrow (6th album)

"i would even be a street light if only i can walk her home"

-deep sorrow (6th album)

"even if i had half the world to myself, if she's not nect to me, there is no meaning in that"

-deep sorrow (6th album)

"there is probably nothing pretier than her smile"

-deep sorrow (6th album)

"but i'll be in pain because she doesn't even know my name"

-deep sorrow (6th album)

"if only i am by her side i can be anyone

a friend, her father, even her teacher

just so i can tell her that i love her"

-deep sorrow (6th album)

"are you believing that you're not alone?

no, you have to know how it feels to be trully alone

it's okay to cry a little"

-gonna be alright (6th album)

"you always lead the way

you never cared about me

these are my bottled up feelings"

"when we were together, maybe you were still alone"

"goodbye, i can't hold on to you any longer"

"i'm alright, i'm alright

i'll be hurting for a while but it will stop"

"don't worry about me girl

i'm gonna be alright"

"in reality i can't find you

even though i think of you tens of thousands of times"

-missing u (6th album)

"i'm forever in the past

i'm stuck on the thought that you'll never come back"

-missing u (6th album)

"it felt like you were going to call

it just felt like that today

so all day i didn't meet anyone

and i stayed home waiting

i knew after i waited all night

i knew after i cried for a long time

that now you weren't going to call

waiting is no use now"

-without you (6th album)

"there's no one in this world who can love you like i do"

-without you (6th album)

"the way we talk that only we can understand

the face expressions that you did only for me

now is all in the past memories

i try not think of them now"

-without you (6th album)

"i can't forgive myself for not being able to hold on to you and for letting you go"

-without you (6th album)

"sometimes when i see her my heart hurts

so there are times when i shed tears"

-you (6th album)

"i can forget a one time parting with you by my side"

-you (6th album)

"close your eyes, listen to my heart, live with me forever

in the morning, wake me up with your voice

hug me once a day, tell me that you love me"

-angel (7th album)

"even when we are together i miss you"

-angel (7th album)

"when i look at you i'm way up in the sky"

-angel (7th album)

"i can't fall down, i can't let you down"

-angel (7th album)

"i love you, i can't help it"

-angel (7th album)

"i will find someone that is like you someday"

-set free (7th album)

"i can erase you now"

-set free (7th album)

"am i still in your heart? this expectation, this heart, is so stupid

if i can, i want to protect you with my everything"

-set free (7th album)

more to come!!!!

Guest poloblue

poloblue, hey! maybe i can be in teh fic??? and be wannie's love interest? hehe... i'll go on msn now to convince you ^^

hahaha, u tried to convince me to let u be the love interest and i ended up persuading you to be wannie's stalker, puahahah, and u even admitted that im persuasive! ahaha im evil

about my fanfic, its not a romance story, its more like a story about the shinhwa hyungs. one of them will fall in love, not teling you who, it will be a surprise!!!! and he will fall in love with one of our very own shinhwa sisters!

if you want to be in the fanfic, don't expect to fall in love with n e of the guys. u will either be a stalker, or a guy that minwoo brings home, since he's such a flirt!!! oh, and the shinhwa devil will be in my fanfic too! starring as.....herself!

basically, my fic is about me and shinhwa are my older brothers and its about each of their personalities.

expect to see me and the shinhwa hyungs setting up one of the shinhwa members on a blind date, one of them will dress up as a girl in the story at some stage, minwoo will bring home alot of girls and u'll be hearing noises at night (if u know what i mean - so think wisely b4 u want to be one of minwoo's girls).

and the shinhwa devil will be in it alot! im still thinking of ideas!!!!!

so tell me if u have suggestions and/or want to be in the story

Guest cpopbaby19

rofl gosh DV you crack me up

a shinhwa dictionary.. lets see what else can we add. hmm idunno.

alexine rofl yeah, always him and his randomness LOL. putting on a show? rofl. i guess he is eh! HAHA. how sexy. dongwan never takes pics of himself and posts it in his dictionary.. well he RARELY does. rofl i remember when he took a picture of his fake plants. LOLS and he cut them ROFL. ah god. thats hilaroius LOLS

^LOL. fake plants? LMAOOO! so random! XP

i missed you guys!!!

saturday no soompi!

sunday no soompi!

monday nothing!

tuesday nothing again!!~~

argh!

and finally wednesday! wootage!!!~~~

anyways.... i finally thought of a new project for project orange. haha. so the LINKS one will continue... hmmm.. i'll contact the mod for the YT links forum to ask if we can open a shinhwa YT links thread there. kk ROZZY??? :P

PLUS a new one in the LYRICS section. hehe... you'll see when i get permission ^^

anywas....

while i was missing all the shinhwa love here, i was at shinhwasarang and boy!!~~~ i love love the fancams! hehe... as in uber! there was a part where they sang to girl... it was her birthday! and minwoo had his arm around her and they all put their coats over her... argh!!~~~ so envious of the girl! but!!!~~~ junjin's full song! hehe.. recorded! as in there! and it is GOOD! as in. i've always knon that his voice is suitable with ballads, like hyesung's :P

righty righty?

anyways, shinhwa tribute? many! but hyesungsunghye makes a lot of good tributes! love love love her tributes!

about the shinhwa ofrever album count...

13th ALBUM FIGHTING!!!~~~

labingtatlo = 13 in tagalog, native language :P

soo yep... 13 album hwaiting!

i almost died when i saw soompi not working because i havent been online for 3218748513 years (again, bec. of school! OMG w/c reminds me, i'll have one month vacation!! <33) anyway... i missed shinhwa!!! -O-;

oh man, i hope they'll still do like 20+ albums. i swear, i'll never get tired of these boys!! ^________^V

even my lil bro knows them! (and asks what songs they sang... and sth... LOL)

[info] 26/9 Shinhwa 2006 Japan Tour at Tokyo and Osaka Concert a Success

Hi there, this is Good Japan

Firstly we will like to express our thanks to the Legend Fans who attended the Tokyo and Osaka concert.

It is because of the fans warmth and support that allows Shinhwa 2006 Japan Tour to be a success. Now we are preparing to head back to Korea.

Regardless of all 6 members performance or solo performance, we promise that we will work hard in the future. So do wait for us once again to show you the mature growing Shinhwa members.

Once again we will like to thank every fans that had attended this concert. On the first half of next year, a Shinhwa dvd will be released in Korea and Japan. The dvd consists of Shinhwa 2006 Japan Tour concert, the news of Shinhwa Asia Tour concert and Shinhwa message to the fans.

Do wait for it!

Thank you everyone!

Enne@Shinhwaism for English translation, holaiker@bestshinhwa, Offical Shinhwa Japan

[info] 26/9 Eric as the "Highest treated Gasoo" . The spokesman and model for casual wear brand "UGIZ"

http://www.shinhwaism.org//photo/Eric%20pic.jpg

Eric had signed a year contract with casual wear brand UGIZ. He will be their spokesman. On the 28th, Eric will be having winter wear photoshoot at a studio in Samsungdong.. Thus this starts off his activities as the spokesman of UGIZ.

In this photoshoot, there will be a "Color in Eric" theme. Through this "Black In Eric", "Eric Proposal Chic" themes, they are able to display the different kinds and colors of clothes for every month.

Especially on the 29th, 2 lucky fans whose birthday fall on the same day of the photoshoot get the chance to be on set. These 2 lucky fans will get a chance to have quality time with Eric. Moreover they will be getting birthday cakes, UGIZ T-shirts and all kinds of birthday presents.

UGIZ representative stated "Eric has a high popularity in drama and film industry. Recently in his "Invincible Parachute Agent" Eric has shown his own strength of talent. Thus we decided to choose him as our model".

Eric's fashion sense and his "city" image suits UGIZ image. He is able to portray it. We hope that our brand is able to grow along with Eric rising popularity."

Eric stated "Every month I will be having different styles of photoshoot, I hope that the youngsters and I will have the same liking. Thus the advertisement will be able to attract more people."

Credits to Enne@Shinhwaism for English translation, 心里有鬼@bestshinhwa for Chinese translation and Ocean6

[info] 26/9 A Surprise event for you to be together with Eric

Hi there, this is Shinhwa Changjo

On Tv programs, you have seen the actively involved Shinhwa leader Eric. He and the rest of the Shinhwa Changjo members will be having a "Surprise Event" up next for you.

Please read the following regarding this "Surprise Event".

Who knows you will be the lucky winner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In search for Shinhwa Changjo fans whose birthday falls on 29/9/2006

In this "Surprise Event", we are inviting 2 lucky fans to be on set to watch Eric's advertisement shoot. The 2 lucky fans will get to have quality time with Eric. There will be birthday cake and "UGIZ" shirts given to them as their birthday presents.

How to Apply?

Send your birthday dates, Good EMG ID, name, contact number and the rest of your particulars to goodemg@paran.com

(It will be better to email them any interesting facts about your birthday)

Please note that in order to qualify; your identification documents should have your birth date on the 29th of September.

Closing Date

On the 28th of September at 6pm

(Because we are not picking the lucky fans through the order of the email sent to us. So it does not matter when you know about it. As long as you submit the entries before the closing date, they will get the chance.)

We will be contacting the 2 lucky fans on the 28th of September at 7pm.

We will be posting the photo of the 2 lucky fans and Eric on the website.

We will be looking at the filming schedule and the location to arrange the time for the "Surprise Event".

Through this Surprise Event, Shinhwa Changjo is able to show their love to Shinhwa. We do hope that there will be more "Surprise Events" organize in the future.

Credits to Enne@Shinhwaism for english translation, abby@bestshinhwa for chinese translation and Myth6

OMG. so many things happened! -O-;

argh, i hate it when im kinda left out in shinhwa events... TTOTT;

hehehehe

aside from trying my hardest to understand WHY i can't be bornj on september 29... i was also busy...

watching X-japan live perfs on YOUTUBE.

i mean, wannie loves x-japan! he mentioned them in one fo his blog entry and boy! he praised them so so so much! he was like "and toshi... he is soo... as... in... wow.... very.... must stalk them!" haha. imagine us girls talking about shinhwa and you get the picture. it was kinda funny to see wannie acting like a fanboy towards them. haha.

so i was listening to TEARS performed by x-japan and wow! what a wonderful song!

i'm thinking of singing this. so hard though!

i can so understand wannie singing off-key in the last part. argh. x-japan songs are way too hard to sing. the melody changes every now and then and goes back and then changes again.. wa. so talented...

BUT nevertheless.... wannie! go ye! fighting!

^LOL. maybe i should start listening to X-japan too?

*searches for their songs* LOL.

seriously, i don't know them. .___x

http://www.shinhwaism.org//photo/dongwan%2...diary%20pic.jpg

Thank you every one ~~~

I am really surprised.

There are so many fans supporting us by giving us their warmth. Thus I am really surprised.

It is the same for Tokyo and Osaka

The members are totally surprised and happy too.

Minwoo mentioned about having thoughts of releasing his solo album in Japan.

Maybe he will like to have a challenge with Hyesung!?

As for me, I feel that I have a lot of regrets for the Osaka concert

It is because of my cold, I have not performed and sang well on stage.

I am really sorry to those who love to watch my singing performances that I spent so much effort on.

I really wish to have another Osaka concert!

With a healthy body and a smiling image.

A fan in front of the stage, has an “It is alright~~~” expression looking at me...

I will like to say thank you to the fan!

As a matter of fact, at that moment I really wish to escape!

My voice is really awful!

Now, I am not yet a professional 。。。TT

When the members are sound asleep, I will put them in my bag and bring them here.

It is a promise!

Today is a memorable night for the members and fans

To the members that have performed charismatically on stage, and the fans who have been giving us undying support, a big thank you.

I will be having Takoyaki tomorrow before I head back to Korea.

I will really miss you all~~~~

Credits to Enne@Shinhwaism for English translation, 心里有鬼@bestshinhwa for Chinese translation and Good Japan

DO NOT HOTLINK. THANK YOU!

OMMGGGGGGGGGG

<333

DW IS SOO SWEEEEEET!! and im envious of that fan!!!!!! gaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!

(i think im blushing right noww) T__T

and gosh... i wanna send him a letter too~ (in korean! muahahahhaha) so i hope there'll be another dongwan birthday project like we did in the dw thread like 2 years ago? i forgot already!! kekekeke. i hope dw read my message!! X_X

but, i totally laughed at his comment abt minwoo releasing an album in japan! LOLS.

hahahhaa

it almost sounded like he doesn't want minwoo to release an album there. ahahah

anywya..

do you guys know where i can find this telephone call made by dongwan & eric to junjin in tenten club? my korean friend made me hear that convo earlier and it was funny!! XD (she translated it to me during math class! LOL)

so, anyone know where can i download it???? XP

Guest cutiepad

SHINHWA ROCKS!! WHERE ALL THE FUN COMES FROM =)

i was missing shinhwa and sourcing their old clips and i found this. hey check this video out! its an old clip. but really really funny. i love all of them!

CLICK HERE!

Guest sunnydays.

OMG, Soompi's finally back on. *dies* I've been so lonely without the thread... LOL (;

Anyway, glad to be back. :D I'm so sad that Shinhwa is ending their activites though!! But glad to hear that the Japan concert was a success. Ahhh ~ Thank you for the pictures! And the clips, to all those who shared. (:

Dongwan's diary is SO adorable!!! He's so grateful... LOL I wish that I was the fan that he thanked. Haha ~ His entry touched me. I miss Dongwan. :P I miss all of them. <3

labingtatlo - i love the quotes. :D Thank youuu! The streetlight one in Deep Sorrow is one of my favorites. (: I'm sorry about Project Orange, I barely have time to get on the computer and just surf the web. =X But... hopefully this weekend, i'll have time to update the Oh Snaps!.

edit -- straight, i own this page. (;

It is a promise!

hahah that's so cutee ^-^

Guest rachellee39

enne, omo!!!! thansk for those!!!

wannie took a pic of all the gifts the fans sent him? or only the letters? and look at how he arranged them! awww... wannie... if only i could have given you soemthing... plus he was funny as always... putting the guys in his bags and take them to japan... kidnapper!!!! wannie... i don't know but i just love love love wannie evrythime i read a diary entry by him. gah!

anyways.. will post what i posted in s-shinhwasarang....

well, i have been printing shinhwa lyrics and highlighted lines that i found touching or cute or anything... ballads only though... ^^ well, just wanted to share to you so here are the lyrics:

i'm going to list mine from the 2nd album to the 7th. not in the eight album yet :P

wow.....I really like all those lines! So touching...I've been reading them over and over again. so much meaning.....thanks for putting them up!

can I save a copy of it?

looking forward to more!!

Guest katelin_kim

Dong Wan is as sweet as always , hihi, love him till the end . Dorky , silly, but cute.

They are gonna start to do their individual work on Oct. Hope that Dong Wan's new movie will be a success , i heard that Korean Thanksgiving is coming??? hope people will go to see that movie and support him , as well as M.^_^

[info] 28/9 Good Notice” Shinhwa Asia Tour has ended successfully

Hello everyone

This is GoodEmg

On the 26th of September at 7pm, "Shinhwa, 2006 Japan Tour Inspiration #1 In Osaka" has ended successfully.

Since May, the Asia Tour Concert had begun in Seoul, Shanghai, Busan, Thailand, Singapore, Tokyo and Osaka. Thus this ends their Asia Tour concert with a success.

During this period of time, we will like to thank the fans from Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Japan and the rest of the oversea fans of their support for Shinhwa.

In addition, for the Asia Tour Concert to be a success, Shinhwa had spent a lot of effort in their performances. We will also like to thank Shinhwa.

There will be a "Japan Tour Live Dvd" releasing early next year in Korea and Japan. It will consist of all footages from the Japan Tour concert. That includes the 3hrs concert held in 24th and 26th of September. Moreover it will also includes others footages of Shinhwa in Japan during their Japan Tour concert. We hope everyone will give your loving support.

Once again, we truthfully like to thank every fan for their undying support in Shinhwa Asia Tour concert. We hope that everyone will look forward to Shinhwa individual activities and continue to give them your support.

Credits to Enne@Shinhwaism for English translation, 心里有鬼@bestshinhwa for Chinese translation and GoodEmg

Archived