[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

060906 Invincible Parachuting Agent Episode 1 _ ENGLISH HARDSUBBED .rmvb (236MB)

bscap009.jpg

The usual disclaimers:

-No taking out without FULL credits since a source was used

-Please don't laugh too hard if the translations are wrong lolz

-The title of this drama is making me crazy, IPA, IPE, KSA, The masters of pulling strings...whatever

-Please JOIN the files with hjsplit

That's it!

Cheers :)

Links: PM Me

AND for those that don't want to download...it's uploaded on my youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=crystalis

-------------

credits:

English translations, subtitles and encoding: crystalis@ShinHwaChangJo.net +

Original Chinese Translation Source: 天使TSKS Subbing team + soompi.com

Guest poloblue

note: i just found m-girlfriend but in the piano edition

can u tell me where you found it coolieever? i used to play the piano but willing to get back on it to play a shinhwa or m or hyesung song!!!

Guest tvxqsaraeng

gah! hey everyone! i'm FINALLY BACK! gah! lolz.......omgoodness angelix i'm SO JEALOUS!!!!! but thank you for being a great example in being a Shinhwa fan ^-^

poloblue i know u asked me about my avatar...its from the Yashinmanman Show episodes 82 and 83. And not only does Andy sing the Three Bears Sogn but Hyesung sings it too...but in R&B!!!! IT WAS SO FUNNY! someone already answered ur question already i know but i felt bad.....T-T And Thank u for the youtube link of Andy's goldfish ^-^~~

GAh! so much stuff going on with Shinhwa....so much to catch up on.....STUPID SCHOOL!~ You know i put pics on Shinhwa on my books and stuff and whenever i'm bored or feeling down i look at the pics and it makes me feel better ^-^ ㅋㅋㅋ Of course there are those times where i juss open my book to take my notes and *bloop!~* There's Shinhwa smiling up at me! haha! school makes me so Shinhwa deprived! gah!

Oh! And there's this thing called the "Choosuk Festival" and its the Korean Thanksgiving and in NYC they do a concert and this year supposedly has some stars coming...Although Shinhwa's not there i juss thought i would be a great way for Shinhwa soompiers to meet~~~ ^-^ Its in Flushing Meadow Park and there's a thread here in the korean music section about it... ^-^

OH! and Good luck to all of u (like me) who are auditioning in the upcoming NYC SM World Audition~^-^

the cf was too cute xD

did anyone know what dongwan said at the end?

---------------

yay the first pisode of eric new drama is out ^-^

can u tell me where you found it coolieever? i used to play the piano but willing to get back on it to play a shinhwa or m or hyesung song!!!

o0o0o me too please!

Guest katelin_kim

i am just so happy that i just got the new album "Inspiration #1"

the photo book is wonderful,

i will get the 8th album soon

now gotta listen to it

Guest coolieever

o0o0o me too please!

i found the song on limewire.... haha... i dont think theres sheet music for it, but once i figure it out by ear, ill tell you guys, oh and if you want the song, just pm me

Guest sunnydays.

There are more than one versions of the CF! Don't worry about it! ^^

OMG THE CF! I've been waiting for it *dies* Arggh, the making & behind the scenes for the CFs were sooo cute and funny :P <3

i was already missing shinhwa and their love.. so decided to watch the gueriila concert they had many years back.. i was crying a bucket!!

these are the clips

part one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPPUvciExA0

part two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbZV48XdKEU

Ahh! I remember these clips ~ Man, the first time I watched it, I cried like crazy. U__u The second time I watched it... I still cried like crazy. LOL. It was so touching seeing JunJin cry... especially since he always seems to have this tough guy image... And watching Hyesung and Dongwan and Minwoo break down... and when Eric crouched down... woww... AND THEIR LOVE MESSAGE TO ANDY! Arggh so touching. I looove that concert. (: <3 Shinhwaaaa~

060906 Invincible Parachuting Agent Episode 1 _ ENGLISH HARDSUBBED .rmvb (236MB)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/cry...ic/bscap009.jpg

The usual disclaimers:

-No taking out without FULL credits since a source was used

-Please don't laugh too hard if the translations are wrong lolz

-The title of this drama is making me crazy, IPA, IPE, KSA, The masters of pulling strings...whatever

-Please JOIN the files with hjsplit

That's it!

Cheers :)

Links: PM Me

AND for those that don't want to download...it's uploaded on my youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=crystalis

-------------

credits:

English translations, subtitles and encoding: crystalis@ShinHwaChangJo.net +

Original Chinese Translation Source: 天使TSKS Subbing team + soompi.com

Thank you Crystalis! (: I appreciate it very much ~ Puahahaha now I get to see my dear sexxy eric. (; Oh btw, thanks again so much for the MBC football thing. You were right, I didn't really need subs for it... I found it very funny & entertaining. :D Thanks so much!<3

Guest angel2nyt

CAPS

1158222840lotte1ut0.jpg

credits to oceans six

and again.. try not to quote the images(my heart aches when someone quotes images.. i dont want you guys to be warned)

Guest jekawe18

sorry..i am abit out of topic here.. but after i read here abt Gmarket.. i really interested to buy things from there(I saw Minwoo pics for Gmarket.. geez.. i want the stuffs too).. but i realised the whole website is in korean.. n i dun understand korean...can somebody help me? pls pm me.. thx alot.. ^^

Guest angel2nyt

MIAK RECORD SALES (as of August)

SG Wannabe 내사람: Partner for Life:276,773

Lee Soo Young Grace : 212,191

Shinhwa State of the Art(with Special Edition +DD) : 201,892

Fly To The Sky Transition : 145,843

Buzz My darling : 111,572

Kim Jong Gook 편지 : 102,679

Se7en 난알아요 : 101,014

VIBE 그여자그남자: 85,406

See ya 여인의 향기 :78,887

Baek Ji Young 사랑 안해 : 63,858 + 3,078(Special Edition)

Super Junior U : 53,030

Goong OST Perhaps Love : 41,868(not sure)

PSY : 38,375

SM Town Summer 06 : 34,223

Lee Seung Ki 하기힘든말: 31,922

Various Artists 현영의 가요리믹스(+HIGHWAY VERSION): 29,944

credits to Music Industry Association of Korea

edit: i own this page

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

MIAK RECORD SALES (as of August)

Shinhwa State of the Art(with Special Edition +DD) : 201,892

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! thanks for sharing! yeah! that's good!!!!!!!! love ya! muahs!

Guest katelin_kim

OMG, i am so happy for oppas, hope it can rank in first , then Shinhwa will have the chance to bring home the award for this year!^_^ gud luck to Shinhwa , hehhe, i just got the hold of Inspiration#1 , so happy , hehhe!^_^

Watching Parachute Agent ep1 with sub, thanks for uploading

Guest cutiepad

MUST SUPPORT SHINHWA!!!!!!!!!

i hope they do have a live concert dvd!! i really want to watch and relive the singapore concert experience again :D

Archived