[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

I'm so glad you and your friend went to the concert eventhough you weren't familiar about them. I hope now you and your friends are all fans of Shinhwa. :)

I'm pretty sure Eric must be very tired since he started recording for the drama already so he flew to Thailand just for the concert and then flew back to Korea to continue filming. I could imagine how tiring that can be.

Someone threw boxer???? LOL! Dongwan is so cute trying to wear it. I hope we get to see that clip. At least it was boxer not bikini or bra! LOL!

Hyesung has voice of an angel.

Andy sang??? I would love to hear him sing.

And thank you so much for the pictures. Those pictures are awsome!

"Mommie" Alice

hu-wat?!!? a boxer?? now that's what i want to see?

and andy sang? in solo? what song?? can someone tell us??

and someone has jj's sweaty towel?!?! come on!! you gals are all lucky! *faints* *drools*

have it in frame!! :lol:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i think, a few pages back, mommie alice was talking about andy's singing [i'm not sure though, heheh.. maybe i was just imagining things..] so i thought, i wanna share with you guys a video of andy singing.. and i mean really singing, not rapping..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WEcKo0m21l4

the audio gets kinda funky in the middle, and sometimes the crowd screams too loud, but i would have to say, his voice isn't that bad for a rapper.. what do you guys think?

on a totally unrelated note, i think i should just sleep.. spent 1/2 hour looking for this video and i have to go to gym in 5 hours [it's like, 6.40 am my time -_-"].. i'm positively drugged, with shinhwa =P

omo! andy singing? gah!!! i want to hear it already but can't since my speaker at home is busted -_- so i'll go to netopia tomorrow and rent there and wee!!~~ listen to andy singing! ^^

thanks for looking for the clip! ^^ i really appreciate it! ^^ and yes, i also experience that... i need to be in school at 9 and i'm still awake by 6. wah??? and it's PE! 0.0

^new drama??? -O-; seriously.. i don't know what's goin on.. but yeah.. im pretty delighted that he won't go to the army this october!! ^O^; weee~~~ but... iono abt wannie.. is he going?????

^ WAHHHHHHHHH!! lucky luckkyyy!!! you saw shinhwa in the flesh! i don't know why shinhwa wont come here in the philippines and perform a concert... there's alooottt of koreans in here and alot of shinhwa fans.. i can feel that alot of ppl are going to come... *cries*

TT__TT;

im really really envious~!!!!!! waaaaaahhhh

^o_o OMGGGGG

SO LUCKKYY!!! i were here, i'd get that towel laminated!!! XD muahahahahaha

^awww.. too bad no pictures.. :( TT__TT; anyway, thanks for sharing your experience! ^^; and yeah.. even though im dying of jealousy in front of my computer... -___________________-;

ANYWAY, i missed alot.. and.... what's happening??

after the concert.. can anyone tell me what's the group doing? or what will they do?? :sweatingbullets:

yes. a new drama. sort of a super rookie 2 but now he's a rookie spy or something. well, eric's do looks uber hot. whatever he does is hot. ^^ agree? well, they are going to the army... waa!!~~ no shinhwa for two years... can you guys take it? I CAN! cause i love shinhwa. and missing them just makes the love stronger... keke ^^

agree. ^^

and i totally agree with you there! a concert in the philippines! there are like thousand of koreans here. in divisoria, the sellers of fake dvds and cds are koreans (keke ^^) lols. but seriously, there are lots! i mean, i see HORDES of them in Robinsons Malate everyday. And everytime i'd see them i'll like jump up and down... weird but i don't know... it's so me. I think that the condos on top of Robinsons are where they are staying... hmm... need to own a condo there. lols... so i can have korean neighbors! plus i have a mall below my condo! and my school is just across the street! but it's really expensive...

well, the eric's already filming his new drama... and junjin is on to his solo album, dongwan is still looking into drama and movie offers, andy still hosts inkigayo and M will continue being the hot M and hyesung will continue being hyesung the angel. but they'll have concerts in singapore... hmm... should i go? anyone here cares to buy me the plane ticket?

wow! i just love this one!!

really great job there, deary.. (^^,)

thanks! i'm glad you liked it! anything for the boys! ^^

anyways, i'm thinking of buying the state of the art special edition... hmm.. but i don't know how i can buy it without my mom knowing... hmm... my best bet would be for soemone to buy it for me and we'll meet in person, right? keke ^^ anyone from the philippines willing to buy me the special edition? keke... just say it and i'll rob my mom right away. discreetly, of course.

hehe...

Hi, can any help pls? Some friends and I are thinking of going to Shinhwa's concert in Singapore. How can I book/buy tickets? Is there a web site for booking? I read somewhere back that someone had 2 tickets for sell. Is the payment in US or Sing dollar? Thanks. By the way, where's the concert held so that we can book our accomodation too? Thanks. Shinhwa forever.

shinhwachangjo.net is taking orders for the singapore tix!! its in SG dollars i think.

do you know who is the first who'll join the army?? :tears: :tears: and when?? ;___;

i know eric and dongwan is definitely going but i heard minwoo is also going. i dun want them to go!!!! T______________T

Guest cpopbaby19

omo! andy singing? gah!!! i want to hear it already but can't since my speaker at home is busted -_- so i'll go to netopia tomorrow and rent there and wee!!~~ listen to andy singing! ^^

thanks for looking for the clip! ^^ i really appreciate it! ^^ and yes, i also experience that... i need to be in school at 9 and i'm still awake by 6. wah??? and it's PE! 0.0

yes. a new drama. sort of a super rookie 2 but now he's a rookie spy or something. well, eric's do looks uber hot. whatever he does is hot. ^^ agree? well, they are going to the army... waa!!~~ no shinhwa for two years... can you guys take it? I CAN! cause i love shinhwa. and missing them just makes the love stronger... keke ^^

agree. ^^

and i totally agree with you there! a concert in the philippines! there are like thousand of koreans here. in divisoria, the sellers of fake dvds and cds are koreans (keke ^^) lols. but seriously, there are lots! i mean, i see HORDES of them in Robinsons Malate everyday. And everytime i'd see them i'll like jump up and down... weird but i don't know... it's so me. I think that the condos on top of Robinsons are where they are staying... hmm... need to own a condo there. lols... so i can have korean neighbors! plus i have a mall below my condo! and my school is just across the street! but it's really expensive...

well, the eric's already filming his new drama... and junjin is on to his solo album, dongwan is still looking into drama and movie offers, andy still hosts inkigayo and M will continue being the hot M and hyesung will continue being hyesung the angel. but they'll have concerts in singapore... hmm... should i go? anyone here cares to buy me the plane ticket?

thanks! i'm glad you liked it! anything for the boys! ^^

anyways, i'm thinking of buying the state of the art special edition... hmm.. but i don't know how i can buy it without my mom knowing... hmm... my best bet would be for soemone to buy it for me and we'll meet in person, right? keke ^^ anyone from the philippines willing to buy me the special edition? keke... just say it and i'll rob my mom right away. discreetly, of course.

hehe...

^AHAHHAHAH!! yeah.. i agreee... reallllyy reallyyy lots of koreans!! TT__TT; even in my school. you see korean here, korean there (*cough* i have a korean friend who's into shinhwa! *cough* LOL) XD mauhahahahahah

anyway, how much is the 8th jib special edition? im thinking of buying it... but i don't know how much i will save~ X_X im still broke... and i need to buy the japanese album too :tears:

shinhwachangjo.net is taking orders for the singapore tix!! its in SG dollars i think.

i know eric and dongwan is definitely going but i heard minwoo is also going. i dun want them to go!!!! T______________T

-O-;

WHO WANTS THEM TO GO ANYWAY??

*cries* :tears:

it'll be too sad!!!!

Guest angelix

[LQ + HQ] 060820 MBC Sunday Night-Hidden Camera Feat. Lee Minwoo

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...5;boardseen#new

credits : nikki @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

[scans] COOL轻音乐 August Issue {pics + articles}

CLICK to see ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=4542.new#new

credits : ^comet^ @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

:blush: Shinhwa's concert was simply awesome ..... :excl:

My friends and i got to the Impact Arena at 6pm... we got in with fanclub members ( all in bright orange shirts and armbands, bandenas...) at about 630pm and got very close to the stage - standing space that is.

We sat down on the floor to conserve energy ... slowly we could see the seats fill up. At 9pm sharp the concert started... the whole arena lit up with banners and lightsticks .... it was so atmospheric! True the people at the highest tier were moved down to fill the seats lower down - but honestly from where we were located - very near the stage...- looking back was a sight that i will not easily forget....a huge sea of waving hands and lites.... :lol:

It sure seemed like the place had more than 5000+ people. However many people there were - it's obvious we all had a great time.

There were so many foreign fans ... Surrounding me were ppl frm Japan , Indonesia , Malaysia , and even Koreans ... there was this lady behind me who came with her 10 year old daughter !!!

Security was very strict and we were not allowed to take pictures...

I don't understand this at all- all we want is a personal memory of the event ... our own pics.. and we have to face the intimidation of the security. It's not like the pictures are of good enuff quality to sell or anything...on the contrary amongst the jostling... pics are usually quite blurr...!!!

The sound system could have been better ... I could see Minwoo struggling with his earpiece...

Minwoo was so fantastic... In his solo bit he stripped off his shirt and I nearly fainted.... :P His dancing is just outstanding!!!!!!

So many memorable bits ... just thot i share a little with u guys... :D

ah i'm incredibly jealous :tears: wish that i could've been there to see minwoo and the rest of the guys in concert. now, i'm just praying that the news is true and they'll be coming to the us soon to hold a concert~

i just watched fuji tv our music, where a member of the japanese band smap, Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, interviewed shinhwa in korean. it was really cool because smap and shinhwa are really like the japanese and korean counterparts of each other - they're both such long-lasting bands with strong and deep friendships between all the members. :wub: it'd be so cool if they could do a joint collaboration together

Who is this Sun Min???? Is there picture of him or him singing somewhere we can see???

I was so hoping Hyesung does solo or at least with Group S. I wonder how he end up with someone else????

"Mommie" Alice

21/8 [news] Hyesung to form...

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...3;boardseen#new

credits : dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Guest miss':bella

I'm glad for those who had a brilliant time at the Bangkok Concert! FIGHTING <3

Now, onto SINGAPORE & JAPAN ^^;;

Which are all sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY

I just read an article~~~

Guest p00hpal

Who is this Sun Min???? Is there picture of him or him singing somewhere we can see???

I was so hoping Hyesung does solo or at least with Group S. I wonder how he end up with someone else????

"Mommie" Alice

Sun Min is a she ^_^ I think she's a new Japanese artist with Good Ent and they are trying to promote her using Hyesung's popularity (and possibly also increase Hyesung's presence in Japan). I agree with you...I prefer the releasing of Hyesung's solo or Group S 2nd album. I'll still support him regardless ^_^ Oh, you can find her pix at http://www.goodenter.jp/sunmin.html.

Guest ggomah kaze

for those interested in this sunmin...

N2006081715375615301.jpg

she's my age... 1987 like me. ^^ i hope she's a good singer. i love hyesung's duets with other artists... so it better be worth it if he's holding off his solo album... and if he's scrapped a possible 2nd S album... --;;;

ah go hyesung! =D

Guest brisemarine

;_____; sigh sigh.. it's so sad -_- no seeing them for two years.. my heart it's broken -_-

why do Koreans have to join the army?? <_< I just hate it :tongue2: :tongue2:

Guest coolieever

i find it amazing that i noticed hyesung before that girl in the picture..... even though hyesung is wayyyy blended into the background..... haha, my brother just noticed the girl... he never even saw hyesung....

muahaha, my 5th(?) owned page.....

Guest miss':bella

I want to own a page! HAHAHA ^^;;

Ah, my SHINHWA..I just love them to bits <3

I just watched a video of Shinhwa's first ever fanmeeting in 1999 ;/

I cried my eyes out =[

I LOVE YOU SHINHWA FOREVER

Guest p00hpal

i find it amazing that i noticed hyesung before that girl in the picture..... even though hyesung is wayyyy blended into the background..... haha, my brother just noticed the girl... he never even saw hyesung....

muahaha, my 5th(?) owned page.....

Kinda sad that the album cover looks like the focus is on SunMin. :(

Wondering if anyone have seen this clip

. I don't have a clue what they are saying but Hyesung looks handsome nonetheless.

He is singing with a GIRL????? I wasn't too happy when he sang with Lee Su Ji (eventhough they were great togehter) and now he is singing with another girl?????

I prefer he sings with guys! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

Sun Min is a she ^_^ I think she's a new Japanese artist with Good Ent and they are trying to promote her using Hyesung's popularity (and possibly also increase Hyesung's presence in Japan). I agree with you...I prefer the releasing of Hyesung's solo or Group S 2nd album. I'll still support him regardless ^_^ Oh, you can find her pix at http://www.goodenter.jp/sunmin.html.

sunmin is a girl??!?!? i thought it was a guy name... and dude! she has manly features... if she cut her hair she could pass for a guy... or maybe its just because im jealous she gets to sing with hyesung... who as i always say, i love his voice so much i would marry it if i could... i really would! im a freak i know...

mommie alice- i agree i dont like it when hyesung sings with girls.... he makes girls sound so bad because hes just too good at going high and hes so freakin ownage like that.... yeah. hyesungs is just too good..... i wonder if that girl is any good... or else its gonna make her look really bad if shes singing with hyesung.... then again, it might bring her popularity... i know a lot of new singers gain popularity from singing with the bigger stars and stuff... we'll see...

and shinhwa going to the army??? i dont even want to think about it.... its so depressing....

Okay here's the translation.

There's couple of areas I didn't get it but I think I got most of it.

I didn't translate the narration part of it. Only the actual interview.

Enjoy.

"Mommie" Alice

C: Are you doing good?

H: Yes, I’m doing good.

C: It’s been long time.

H: You are doing concert right now?

C: Yes.

H: Isn’t it hard (Aren’t you tired?)

C: It’s okay.

C: This is the new album. Please listen to it.

H. Thank you. You even signed it.

C: You came to Japan a lot of time, how many times is it this time?

H: It’s hard to count but I came a lot…around 20-30 times.

C: That’s a lot of times.

H: How about you, how many times did you go to Korea?

C: Around 20 times?

H: Almost same.

C: What’s your impression of Japan?

H: Everytime I come, it’s fun and people are very friendly. I really like it. Friendly.

C: You really sing good.

H: Thank you.

C: Do you have secrete (meaning as to singing good).

H: I don’t have secrete but I like singing and every since I was a child I like singing. I enjoy “singing” itself so it naturally leads to good practice.

H: Don’t you like singing?

C: I like singing but I’m not good so I’m embarrassed.

H: If you like singing, it doesn’t matter. If you like singing, you can sing anywhere. It’s important to have that kind of confidence.

H: You really sang good here (looking at the CD)

C: Thank you.

C: Do you listen to Japanese music?

H: I don’t listen often but if opportunity comes, I listen to it and it shows a lot in TV so I watch it…also because of the Music Video.

C: Which Japanese singer do you like?

H: SMAP

C: Thank you

H: Of course I like SMAP and in woman singers (names I don’t understand)…..I like them a lot.

C: Among SMAP songs, which ones do you know?

H: When we came for the concert in Japan, we heard SMAP has #1 song on the chart so I listen to it a lot….the name of the song is “Say What you Will”. I listen to that song a lot.

H: That song is made with Eric Clapton?? So I listen to it with attention (?)

C: Is there difference between Korean music and Japanese music?

H: Difference? First (didn’t understand that part of Korean)…..between K-Pop and J-Pop, the feeling is the same.

C: In your solo album, which song do you like the most?

H: Title song, “Same Thoughts”

H: I had this song since 2 years ago and held it because if I have solo album, I want to have it as title song for my album so that’s why I like that song.

C: Please sing the song.

H: Here….(Hyesung singing “Same Thought”)

C: It’s good.

H: I was nervous.

C: Very good..I like it.

H: You like it? I’ll give you CD after the taping.

C: When you sing, is there something you pay attention to?

H: In dance music, it’s exciting and you need to enjoy with the audience and with ballad songs, I tried to pay more attention to the lyrics to give more meaning.

H: Lyrics is very important in ballad.

C: Yes, I understand.

H: You speak really good Korean

C: Answered modestly "no" (shy laughing)

H: Did you memorize all that?

C: One more question…how do you feel about being apart from Shinhwa members and doing solo?

H: It’s boring….it’s lonely and boring.

C: On days when you are not working together, do you play together?

H: It’ll be great if we could but with all 6 members being busy with solo activities such as drama, movie, and other work, it’s hard to see each other. Hopefully soon we plan to get together but it’s hard due to busy schedules.

H: Does SMAP members get together?

C: Me too, we’re busy.

H: See, you are all busy too so it’s hard.

H: But on the days you have program like this, you guys meet so it must be nice.

C: On your free time/day, what do you do?

H: These days, there’s hardly any free time but if I do have free time and if I’m at home….I like playing computer games.

C: Your interest?

H: Computer game.

C: Yes, I know.

H: Sometimes I go out and meet friends but lately I don’t have time.

C: What type of girl do you like?

H: Someone who is lady-like, who acts cute…I like that like in girls.

C: What about Japanese woman?

H: Oh…I’ll be thankful. I think Japanese woman are compare to Korean woman more calm and more lady-like….so I like them.

C: In my office, we have a lot female who are Hyesung’s fan.

H: In our office we also have female fans of SMAP.

H: When I told my friend I was coming to Japan, my friend told me to get SMAP CD. Can you give me another one?

C: Of course.

H: If I don’t take one, I’ll be in trouble so I have to take one back.

C: Do you have anything you want to ask me?

H: What type of woman do you like?

C: Soft, friendly…

H: How about Korean woman?

C: I like them.

H: I understand.

C: Lastly, please say something to your Japanese fans.

H: Everytime I come to Japan I get warm welcome so I want to thank you. If little while, I’ll be having a single album in Japan so please so much interest and love and always be in good health and be happy. Thank you.

C: This is Hyesung

H: This is Cho Nan Kang.

Wondering if anyone have seen this clip

. I don't have a clue what they are saying but Hyesung looks handsome nonetheless.

Archived