[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Question - not Shinhwa related (well sort of, depending on how you look at it) :P

I was curious as to what does it mean when I read: soft sub and hard sub?

Since I understand Koeran I never needed translation before but with Shinhwa now promoting in Japan and since I don't understand Japanese, I'm wondering what I should look for if I want to know what they are saying.

And those of you who translates Shinhwa's clips, is there a software that helps you guys with translation or do you manually translate word by word?

I tried to translate word by word but it's so hard. Sometimes they speak too fast or can't hear them or some words are too hard to translate. How do you guys do it? I really admire you guys to translate for everyone. It takes alot of time with or without help. Now that's dedication. Good job guys. Everyone really appreaciate it.

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jaja_blink i loved reading ur story.

im so happy for you and all the other fans who got to meet him.

i wouldve died right there if i saw him.

&& congrats to our beautiful boys for winning mutzien again, and the arirang thing. btw did they win best group too? i recall seeing them in first.. but im not sure if they were still first

hehe here in vancouver, downtown there wus like a crowd of people in RED wiht devil horns, and right away i figured they were korean. i wonder how our boys would feel seeing all the support for the koreans. i wonder if they would join their lil team. =) koreans are so proud of their country. well i guess we all are.. but yeah. koreans are cool =DDDD

.. got a bit off topic there. :sweatingbullets:

annddd ohh thx for sharing those towel hat things! im gon' make one. heahahs.

i hope not too much happens today and tomorrow.. im gon' go camping soon!

cya around kiddies ^^

Guest sheepeesh

sam chin saranghaeyooooOooo!!

thx for the towel tutorial!

hmmm i don't hv a towel that size... *whisper* but my housemate does! n since i usually do the laundry... heh heh heh .. ema gonna be properly decked out for the Korea vs Switzerland game! yippee! :w00t:

^ n yar! translators jjang!! :D

"Mommie" Alice - i think hard subs r ..... er... how do u say.. together wif the vid? erm.... as in u can't switch them off or on? is that right? oooOoo someone help! i could be giving wrong info here :ph34r: n soft subs u can switch on n off.... arrrghhh i think :sweatingbullets:

Guest nutzie

sam_chin thanks for the towel hat tutorial!! will try that any time soon.. poor little doggie.. it's sho cute though ^o^

watching xman last episode now [no, not gonna reveal who the xman is, not even at that part yet..] but whoa, andy's prediction for the togo-korea game was spot on!!! i went O_O is he a psychic??

Guest spfork

sam_chin thanks for the towel hat tutorial!! will try that any time soon.. poor little doggie.. it's sho cute though ^o^

Hahaha. I agree. ^-^" Very funny. Thanks!

Guest lenakeem

oooh thanks for the towel tutorial!!

i've always wanted to make one XP now i can be JSUT like eric! lol

edit--

YAY!! i made mine!! && im wearing it right now XP

Jaja_Blink i just read your experience aww Minwoo is such a cutie i'm so proud of you guys you made us all Shinhwa fans who couldn't be there so proud!!!!! wow DBSG fans are extreme there too i see, hey it's the quality not quantity!!

sam chin thanx for the tutorial, the doggy is so cute lol.

About X Man yeh Andy is psychic with the predictions O_o and the Parodies were HILARIOUS i don't understand korean but i was crying with laughter. RicDy isn't my fav couple but they make a cute couple and they did the scene so many times they sounded like they were really into it. lol Minwoo again was sooooo cute during the couple game.

<3 SHINHWA!!!!

Guest serenity8

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHINHWA's album SALE DROPPED TO FIFTH PLACE!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAPPEND?!?!?!?

Guest nutzie

finished with xman!!! it was hilariousss!! i was laughing and now my throat hurts.. i kinda guessed who the xman is correctly yayy!!! [kinda - because at first, that person doesn't seem like the xman to me]

hahaha.. gonna try making the towel hat now.. and gonna show the tutorial to my friend =]

edit

haik!! donee!! i look so funnyyy~!!! i was laughing at myself in front of the mirror.. maybe i should take it with me to the gym tomorrow =P

Guest xmkaex

^ your so lucky...im downloading x-man from clubbox and it taking FOREVER!!!

i can't wait to see who the x-man is. :P

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHINHWA's album SALE DROPPED TO FIFTH PLACE!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAPPEND?!?!?!?

they need to release an international album quick!!! T______________T or something!

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!

sam chin thanks for the tutorial. everyones beening asking for it.

thank you sam! i was gonna post how to make the towel hat thingie but you beat me to it!!

snaps for you! and also thank you for the world cup pics for the other shinhwa guys!! they are so good! i love how shinhwa has so much korean pride! i love them! i love their tattooss!!! so hott! i want some! but wait... they.. france.. HOW COULD KOREA TIE WITH FRANCE??!?!?!?!? like, did everyone hear the thing that france made their first goal since 1998?? like, for most of that game korea sucked! at the end after ahn jung hwan came in they got a loooot better! thay were owning! so i know they could do it but why did they wait! no.. i understand why they waited.. but why wait that long??!?!?! ARG! i blame the new coach!

ok... i dont want to just rant in here so im gonna leave... bye everyone and

SHINHWA LOVE!!! KOREAN PRIDE!!!

Guest luckyyou

Love Letter - 041605 - Best of Shinhwa

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

This is a episode to DL if you are a Shinhwa fan or if you like the Shinhwa boys. It shows all the funny clips from Love Letter when Shinhwa used to be semi-permanent guests. Not permanent but how they use to come on a lot as a group during the 1st season. It's funny :)

Also I've been dling so much but haven't been home so I couldn't upload. I have a whole bunch of stuff to upload ,so keep on visiting :)

Xman #62 Acting skit part on youtube,...because of the length of the clip 22+ minutes, they will in 3 parts...

Xman #62 Germany - Romance Love Mission Part 1 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-nrCnf4Wbk

Xman #62 Germany - Romance Love Mission Part 2 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oUtji97jms

Xman #62 Germany - Romance Love Mission Part 3 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RX83w5eBQQ

^ your so lucky...im downloading x-man from clubbox and it taking FOREVER!!!

i can't wait to see who the x-man is. :P

they need to release an international album quick!!! T______________T or something!

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!

Yes, they really need to release an international album!! What's taking them so long!?! they making their non-korean fans wait like hell..

Love Letter - 041605 - Best of Shinhwa

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

This is a episode to DL if you are a Shinhwa fan or if you like the Shinhwa boys. It shows all the funny clips from Love Letter when Shinhwa used to be semi-permanent guests. Not permanent but how they use to come on a lot as a group during the 1st season. It's funny :)

Also I've been dling so much but haven't been home so I couldn't upload. I have a whole bunch of stuff to upload ,so keep on visiting :)

Thannks luckyyou! haha i just love the boys..

Since we had the conversation about Dongwan's smoking here I thought I let you guys know what I read in ShinhwaChangJo forum.

I got good news for you guys. Dongwan wrote in his diary for 6/20/06 in Japan that he has quit smoking for 4 days now and that he is drinking red wine (glass or two) instead. That is okay because glass or two of red wine is good for you. It lowers your chloresterol. He also wrote he got little scared because the building all of sudden shook. LOL! I guess Japan had little earthquake.

"Mommie" Alice

Archived