[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

hmmm Korea has a chance of passing through the rounds all they need is a draw for the last game and they're through.

so cool how Korea with a draw after that early goal from France. Yeh i didn't see Shinhwa too. then again i only watched the first half :P

don't think they'll win outright but they might go far like last time. De Han Min Guk!!! The Korean fans were really great at the match they totally owned the French supporters it was non stop cheering from them and i actually joined in too! My brother thuoght i was a bit weird since i was saying "De Han Min Guk!" (i'm chinese :D)

Congrats to Shinhwa for winning the Mutizen award again!!! Hopefully their sales will go up and stay there for a long while. =)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loving_D

^^yeah it'll be really cool. its hard to believe that its their first japanese single/album though because they're huge in japan, like the most popular kpop group.

today's xman was hilarious! and congrats to shinhwa for winning the mutizen award once again!

and congrats to korea for tying the game with france. <3 fighting!

Guest angelix

awww jaja, thanks soo much for sharing ur story, its like im there with you, every details u stated made me cry T__T minwoo sooo nice..GOO M, congrats M & SHinhwa for mutizen awards, u guys rock soo much :lol:

Guest nutzie

hahahahaa.. i was clapping along with the audience during the match too.. with my brother booing nonstop next to me -_-" anyway, found a really cute video where junjin, shin jung hwan and the shoot dori kids were watching the togo - korea match.. i swear those kids were funnyy!! and shin jung hwan was on the big screen tv too [i think]

oh noo!!! xman germany special is overrr!!! don't tell us who the xman just yet pleaseee!! [i haven't watched it yet >_<]

Guest serenity8

Hmm.. i dont' think shinhwa's there? didn't they go back to korea like a few days ago?? but dbsk's there though.. >.>..

and Korea tied!!! that's AWSOME!! I mean, france's a GOOD team. O.o

Guest nutzie

i knoww.. i'm not supposed to feel this happy that they've got a tied game, but it's with france afterall.. i was kinda expecting that they lost, even though i was still cheering them on.. but a draw is GOOD!!!

Guest qaxlod

sorry for double post >.<~

---------

Day 2 : part 2 - at BEC Tero Hall

For those who don't know. Let me explain clearly on how popular Shinhwa is in Thailand..

Q: How popular Shinhwa is in Thailand?

A: DBSG is more popular.

Yes, your eyes are still in good condition. Shinhwa still considered unknown to a lot of ppl here. They've never been promoted here. Korean singer that ever made their name here are Se7en, Bi and DBSG. Now that Shinhwa is going to have a concert in Thailand on 19 Aug, they send Minwoo oppa here with his 2nd album to make way into Thailand's market. Yes, there's A LOT of Shinhwa's fans in Thailand but you can't compare us to DBSG's fans...

ShinhwaThailand got only 200 tickets while TVXQ-thailand got 300...Seoulstreet Magazine got 550 tickets (which most of them taken by DBSG fans) and other ways to get the tickets...most of them taken by DBSG's fans. Oppa knows his situation well... I think he's not even expected to have his fans here.

Hey, I am not trying to compare Shinhwa to DBSG. Please don't misunderstand me ^^;;

Back to the award show...

We...orange shirts army... in the red sea...do you know how it feel?

It fell..wonderful! haha! Think in a good way...we don't have to share oppa with a lot of ppl ..hehe~~~ right? ^^;

When DBSG came, fans were screaming like crazy while we tried to protect our precious ears by using hands. Every time the projector showed DBSG...fans went crazy...I though I was going to be deaf by that.

We waited...waited..waited and wait..

"Welcome to Channel [V] Thailand Music Video Awards 2006"

WHERE WAS OUR OPPA!!!

The award show already started but we don't see him. We were really nervous although we knew he came for sure.

While the show going on...someone point to the balcony on the right side. A man with green shirt was sitting there... My friend borrowed a telescope from DBSG's fans and looked carefully.

"OPPA IS UPSTAIRS!"

That was when we started to wave the big 'M' signs to him..also the sign that wrote 'Shinhwa' (in Korean) ..and there was big green M I N W O O (alphabetical...one person hold 2 alphabets)

I knew later that he couldn't walk on the red-carpet cause it was raining hard outside. And when he came inside..he pointed to us and said 'There's M for me too!"

Show from artists and several awards were given.

Finally, VJ Polla came on the stage and said 'Next award is given to the Asian artist who..."

I couldn't hear when she said next coz we screamed like crazy..Yes there's none other that MINWOO.

And the intro of Battle in remix version started...

"Jump! Jump! Gaseumeul yeolgo nal hyanghae "

We screamed as loud as possible..i'm sure all 200 of us did...it was so loud. Sang along and screamed his name until I thought I was going to faint... shouting the code exactly right in every part...

Kumul pyol M chyobwa M ne gasumsoguro

ne mamul don M jyobwa M do jashingam ige

han bonchum M kuge M to ne irumul wechyobwa

jogsangul wihe

modun gose bump bump bump

As an administrator and webmaster, I am so proud of us, ShinhwaThailand members ..all of you are awesome...

I have asked a lot of ppl who were sitting at the reporter seat on the back and VIP seat at the front...they said our voices are so loud and can be heard from back to front TT______TT~~ so oppa surely heard it.

His performance is AWESOME..awesome is still understatement...Both Battle and Bump!! really amazing. Every step, every move...we all knew that he gave all his best just for us...

After the performance ended..the VJ came back with the trophy in her hands and hand it to oppa...oppa said something on stage which I couldn't remembered...but I remembered this clearly

'Thank you to all my Thai fans' and he pointed directly to us ...his eyes we saw from the screen were so blinky as if he was so touching by our actions.

After his performance...I couldn't stand anymore. I was so thristy and fell like faint anytime, same as other Shinhwa fans, we all used up all our energy we have to scream loudest to make him heard us. So most of us get out of the hall before we died there.

That was when those who got to have a meet & greet session after the awards show got a phone call to stand by in front of the red-carpet door...

part3 - our small meet & greet session

Reason why 20 fans who win the 'Meet & Greet with Minwoo' contest got a phone call to stand by for the meet & greet so fast like this (we've been told that meet & greet session will start after the awards show ended) is because oppa has to come back to Korea earlier due to Shinhwa's schedule. We waited in front of the red carpet door for a while and Channel [v] staff came to us to tell that the meet & greet session had cancelled.

Yes..we that make us failed...we held on to the banner we bring along cause we wanted oppa to sign on it tight..fell like crying..

That was when oppa came out to have an interview with a TV station... and oppa saw at us (which looking at him with sad eyes like puppies). We could sense that he also sad that he couldn't had a meeting with his fans.

while having the interview...the fans outside, about 15, that were there, couldn't get inside without 'Meet & greet with Minwoo' tickets, so they could just watched from outside... Queenie did the 'saranghe' (form the hands into heart shape) to oppa...AND HE DID IT BACK...he mouthed 'pom ruk koon' (i love you) and point to each fans outside and mouthed...

'you..you...you...I love you"

some fans cried like babies by that...

"Can you please tell oppa that we really want him to sign on this banner?"

Someone from the meet & greet group told Channel [V] staff...pleaded til she agreed to try her best to make oppa come out for us...

We waited nervously ..but oppa didn't let us wait for so long...he finally came out with his bodyguard and slowly sat in front of us. Looking confuse about what we wanted him to do.

Someone gave him a sliver-colour pen "sign please, sign please", she said.

Oppa smiled and slowly sign on the banner...he wrote "sa rang he yo" and then his signature..then the date '2006 . 06 . 16' wand his name. While writing, he said...'sa rang he yo'...'pom ruk koon' ('I love you' in thai) and 'koon na ruk jung' ('you are so lovely') ...his eyes his smiles said it all that he really means every word he said. He slowly sign coz he wanted us to have more time with him, after finished signing..we tried our best to talk to oppa even we fell like we were going to die coz of happiness...oppa also tried his best to get what we were trying to say...he listened carefully to everyone...smiled and nodded all the time

when he said 'pom ruk koon'..my friend kept saying 'I love you too...I love you too'.

Oppa shook his hand with everyone and then get inside. This is already more than enough for us. Some of us even cried in front of oppa coz of happiness.

his flight went back to Korea was on 1am..so not many fans went to the airport..it's okay..coz what we've got is already enough..more than enough...knowing that he was touched by our actions and by everything we did, is really enough.

We could see from his eyes that every word he said, he really mean it.

I got a phone call from the Shinhwa concert's organizer this morning. He told me that oppa was very touch and he is very happy. He said oppa love the 'M' necklace so much and also every gift we gave to him and Shinhwa...

Will be waiting and looking forward to 19th August to come...this time...come back here with all of your friends...come back here as SHINHWA.

Sa rang he!

--------

That's all my wonderful experience with M in Thailand.

From what I heard, Minwoo isn't the member that been well-known about his friendliness...so I didn't expect much

but what i experienced with myself is so so far from what I've heard...T v T~ he's so nice to us...

here's some pics while he was signing our banner.

mw001.jpg

mw002.jpg

mw002.jpg

mw009.jpg

mw010.jpg

Great job SHINHWATHAILAND! I am so proud of you and thank you for all your hard work.

DBSG is clearly more popular because they have nonstop promotion there. SHINHWA had none.

I don't like DBSG at all. But that's just my opinion ;]

SHINHWA WILL BE MORE POPULAR...YOU'LL SEE! xD

SHINHWA FOREVER

Guest xmkaex

Jaja_Blink- your story was touching. even though minwoo was tired, he always makes time for his fans... that what makes minwoo so loveable and nice ^^

----------------------------------------------

did anyone see the video clip of fc shootdori with junjin and three of the shootdori kids[sungwoo,taehoon,seungkwon] at the KOREA vs. TOGO match? they were soo cute.

Fc Shoot Dori Ep 33 Cut

oh yeah and did you guys hear the new that shinhwa won Arirang TV Best Korea Music Video for perfect man? i was so happy that they won :lol: !

Arirang TV Best Korea Music Video - Shinhwa Perfect Man

also their a smtown summer vaction music video after that.^^

Guest sheepeesh

france vs korea game in less than an hour!!! corea hwaitingg!! dae han min gook!! *clap clap pause clap clap pause clap!!* i'm sooo watching this game, even if korea loses [more likely than the other way round, even though miracles can happen..]

well, they got into the finals last world cup [even with portugal in the group] so this time they might just do it too yayy!!

[this post is soo not shinhwa related.. well, just to make it related, i have 1 question.. is shinhwa watching this game too??]

^ AAHahahhaha i actually did the clap clap pause thing b4 i realised wat it was... HEE* silly is me

:sweatingbullets: m guessing they wold be watching this too! but maybe not in germany? cos their schedules r kinda tight right? but wherever they r... u can bet they'll be watching!

OOoooOooo! so they tied the game!!? DAE HAN MINGGUK!! hey france is GOOD. n they tied! i love supporting korea!

:w00t:

Guest loving_D

^^

and Korea tied!!! that's AWSOME!! I mean, france's a GOOD team. O.o

france isn't THAT good. they're ranked 13 and korea's ranked 15. i guess you can say that they're better than korea but still. they're not that good.

i wonder how the boys are feeling right now. korea just having tied the game with france in the second half. :lol:

Guest sheepeesh

^^

france isn't THAT good. they're ranked 13 and korea's ranked 15. i guess you can say that they're better than korea but still. they're not that good.

i wonder how the boys are feeling right now. korea just having tied the game with france in the second half. :lol:

i feel chastised..... >____< gonna listen to some shinhwa to make me feel better....

Guest nutzie

^ AAHahahhaha i actually did the clap clap pause thing b4 i realised wat it was... HEE* silly is me

:sweatingbullets: m guessing they wold be watching this too! but maybe not in germany? cos their schedules r kinda tight right? but wherever they r... u can bet they'll be watching!

OOoooOooo! so they tied the game!!? DAE HAN MINGGUK!! hey france is GOOD. n they tied! i love supporting korea!

:w00t:

hahahahah.. you're funnyy!! hopefully they were watching too [although it's dawn in korea when the match was going on].. at least i'm assured that i was cheering along with them [even though it was in different places but STILL!!!]

Guest sheepeesh

^ they played at 3am where i was >_____< but still.... DAE HAN MIN GGUK! uh huh yep yep... couldn't scream too loudly doh....

haha it was played at 3am in my country.. i'm trying hard to stay awake :lol:

yes, france isn't that great.. luckily the korean draw with them :D at least now they have a chance to get into the next round..

Dae Han Min Gul!~!~

ok back to Shinhwa talk..

anyone has the lyrics to their japanese single?? or the romanization.. anyone has the link?

Jaja_Blink, your M experience in thailand is so touching!!! you thailand fans are great :D

Guest sam chin

^^

The Shinhwa guys must be jumping up & down... cos Korea draw 1-1 with France...

I must say Korean team not bad at all... They will fight till the end...

just like our Shinhwa guys...

Will keep on supporting Korea cos.....

Shinhwa = Korea!!! kakakakaka....

Guest sam chin

For those who want to learn to do the towel hat ( that Eric wore during world cup match)

1140772060009884_file.jpg

credit to: cyworld.com

Thanks Jaja_Blink's for your detailed account.. after reading, i can do nothing but kick myself for not gg.. sigh :(

Guest serawong

Thanks Jaja_Blink's for your detailed account.. after reading, i can do nothing but kick myself for not gg.. sigh :(

Unni, if you keep yrself for not going... then i how?! i have to bang my head on the wall already.... urgh!!!

Thanks for sharing your great experience with Minwoo... he's just great!

Archived