[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

I think it's a gameshow which they were learning to play "rugsby". In some clubboxes, they called it "football" but actually it's "rugsby".

Our boys being athletic, they were able to catch on very quick.

"Mommie" Alice

where to download this "rugby" game thingy?? i wanna watch!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

francine

the reason why dongwan ran away was because haha said his voice was too high, like a girl's... he got embarassed and ran off and came back in 5 minutes... lol... poor wannie!! i dunno what haha was thinking. i love wannie's voice!! >_<

Guest loving_D

wasn't there an article congratulating shinhwa for getting 150,000 album sales in just one month? :huh:

in my book (or rather in soompi's book), it doesn't really add up.

week 1 they had like 30,000 sales (31,492)

week 2 they had like 19,000 (19,743)

week 3 maybe about 9,000 (8,592)

week 4 about 5,000 (5,423)

and the recent weekly album sales (according to the soompi chart), they had about 4,000 sales (4,777)...which is in fact pretty darn bad.

:huh::huh: that really doesn't add up to be 150,000...?

Shinhwa Celebrates their 3000 Day Anniversary By Breaking the 150 Thousand Copy Mark

Popular group Shinhwa is getting a double treat.

On the 9th it will be 3000 days since Shinhwa's debut into the music industry. Since making their first step on the music stage in 1998 without any member changes and continuously at the top, Shinhwa who has also made their places as actors, hosts and solo artists will meet their special 3000 day anniversary on the 9th.

Furthermore, Shinhwa who announced their 8th official album and broke past the 100 thousand copies sold mark within just a week, has now met the 150 thousand copies sold mark making it a 'double happiness' for the members.

Shinhwa's management Good EMG when hearing the news of the 150 thousand copies sold said, "The Shinhwa members who had their comeback stage only last week will now be celebrating their 3000 day anniversary, and to have sales of over 150 thousand copies before even a month of release has made them estatic and they are extremely thankful to their fans. They will repay all this love from the fans by working hard in many areas."

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + MoneyToday (source)

for all those that may not know,

150 thousand copies is a number that ranked SEVENTH on the Total Sales Chart of the Year 2005.

Shinhwa got this number in less than a month.

im totally confused. over here at soompi, people are talking about how bad shinhwa's 8th jib is doing (because total sales are around 70,000?). and over in korea, everyone's talking about how awesome its doing (150,000?)

Guest nutzie

depends on the comparison though.. maybe people over here are comparing the sales with what they have in their respective countries, while the people in korea are comparing it with sales from other groups.. good or bad, it's just the perspective of different people.. what matters is, really, the numbers i guess..

Guest serenity8

1011655826_000.jpg

Wow... what kind of game show is it?

Why Dong Wan & Andy have to come from behind and touch the guys u know where...

hahahahahaha :lol::lol:

really REALLY!?!?!? O.O.. were there actually A BIT images of them?? O.O... was it in the beginging or the end??

Guest qaxlod

wasn't there an article congratulating shinhwa for getting 150,000 album sales in just one month? :huh:

in my book (or rather in soompi's book), it doesn't really add up.

week 1 they had like 30,000 sales (31,492)

week 2 they had like 19,000 (19,743)

week 3 maybe about 9,000 (8,592)

week 4 about 5,000 (5,423)

and the recent weekly album sales (according to the soompi chart), they had about 4,000 sales (4,777)...which is in fact pretty darn bad.

:huh::huh: that really doesn't add up to be 150,000...?

Shinhwa Celebrates their 3000 Day Anniversary By Breaking the 150 Thousand Copy Mark

Popular group Shinhwa is getting a double treat.

On the 9th it will be 3000 days since Shinhwa's debut into the music industry. Since making their first step on the music stage in 1998 without any member changes and continuously at the top, Shinhwa who has also made their places as actors, hosts and solo artists will meet their special 3000 day anniversary on the 9th.

Furthermore, Shinhwa who announced their 8th official album and broke past the 100 thousand copies sold mark within just a week, has now met the 150 thousand copies sold mark making it a 'double happiness' for the members.

Shinhwa's management Good EMG when hearing the news of the 150 thousand copies sold said, "The Shinhwa members who had their comeback stage only last week will now be celebrating their 3000 day anniversary, and to have sales of over 150 thousand copies before even a month of release has made them estatic and they are extremely thankful to their fans. They will repay all this love from the fans by working hard in many areas."

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + MoneyToday (source)

for all those that may not know,

150 thousand copies is a number that ranked SEVENTH on the Total Sales Chart of the Year 2005.

Shinhwa got this number in less than a month.

im totally confused. over here at soompi, people are talking about how bad shinhwa's 8th jib is doing (because total sales are around 70,000?). and over in korea, everyone's talking about how awesome its doing (150,000?)

Those numbers are based on the Hanteo Chart which does not include sales from other music companies/sites. It has their own method of rounding up the numbers from specific locations. Therefore, many people do not trust the Hanteo Chart too much. The 150,000 mark is from ALL sites/locations based on the sales. ^^

Hope that clears up things.

Guest lenakeem

i saw junjin on ESPN 2 today ahahaha

&& i saw shin junghwan. && jihoon ahahah i was liek OMG! lol

i think junghwan was in a cow costume? iono

but anyways. what show is the caps from??.. && is it from 8th jib activities??

The only place that I know that has them is clubboxes.

Before I post the links, I want to ask if it's okay to post someone else's clubbox link here?

I know there's whole bunch of rules about credit and etc and I don't want to get in trouble nor do I want any sarcastic e-mails from people.

"Mommie" Alice

where to download this "rugby" game thingy?? i wanna watch!

Guest anhtu2005

shinhwa member are in Germany now to watch the WC, wow i have seen todays match but didnt noticed him ..so sad ..wanna see JJ :)

Just read Shinhwa Sarang Forum and someone requested clip on the "rugsby". If you go to there and under request board, you can download it.

If you haven't been there before, it's shown as "hidden file" so you need to reply. Be sure to thank the person very nicely for uploading and sharing.

"Mommie" Alice

The only place that I know that has them is clubboxes.

Before I post the links, I want to ask if it's okay to post someone else's clubbox link here?

I know there's whole bunch of rules about credit and etc and I don't want to get in trouble nor do I want any sarcastic e-mails from people.

"Mommie" Alice

didn't see them yesterday at the game.. but i did see one of the Shoot Dori kids, dunno his name though... x.x

yey! Korea beats Togo, 2-1!

for those interested to watch it translated, its done, enjoy!

Xman #62 Water Game Round 1 - Shinhwa members 3 vs 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhfjoekVzBE

Xman #62 Water Game Round 2 - Guys 5 vs 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYm8L2ZvVB8

Xman #62 Water Game Final Round - Mixed 6 vs 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJZcad_yqGE

Thanx soo much the water games were hilarious!!! i was surprised how easy Eric went down when PMS went for him LOL

http://img6.picsplace.to/img6/7/1011655826_000.jpg

Wow... what kind of game show is it?

Why Dong Wan & Andy have to come from behind and touch the guys u know where...

hahahahahaha :lol::lol:

oooh over here (UK) we call it Rugby, it's like Americans "football" but they have extra big padding and helmet whereas Rugby there is no padding and you play as you are. pretty rough. Was that during the 7th album?

during teh match when they were showing the fans, my instinct was to look for Shinhwa :lol: but good on Korea for coming back to 2-1 win after being 1-0 down.

Guest loving_D

Those numbers are based on the Hanteo Chart which does not include sales from other music companies/sites. It has their own method of rounding up the numbers from specific locations. Therefore, many people do not trust the Hanteo Chart too much. The 150,000 mark is from ALL sites/locations based on the sales. ^^

Hope that clears up things.

so it includes like yesasia and all those other sites?

that does pretty much clear up things. thanks.

Guest sheepeesh

francine

the reason why dongwan ran away was because haha said his voice was too high, like a girl's... he got embarassed and ran off and came back in 5 minutes... lol... poor wannie!! i dunno what haha was thinking. i love wannie's voice!! >_<

lol! omg HaHa, eric, dun say that kinda stuff! he'll nvr want to make a solo album!!! NOOOOooOOooo everyone tell him his voice is nice!! :tears: Dongwan ahhhhhhh!!! i love ur voice!

:w00t: hehe those pics! i was like O_o???

the look on minwoo's face was really funny! he looks like he was hoping that part would get cut out during editing! :lol:

for those interested to watch it translated, its done, enjoy!

Xman #62 Water Game Round 1 - Shinhwa members 3 vs 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhfjoekVzBE

Xman #62 Water Game Round 2 - Guys 5 vs 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYm8L2ZvVB8

Xman #62 Water Game Final Round - Mixed 6 vs 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJZcad_yqGE

thanks for the links..

and the translations.. haha..

I have never thought Hyesung was "girly" or "looks like a girl" but all my friends at work who saw my screensaver asked me if he was a girl in the boy band. :) LOL! To me he is MAN all the way! ;)

"Mommie" Alice

SAME HERE!!! when i had my hyesung album at school, everyone was like "omg, is that a girl?" and i went like "IN WHAT WAY DOES HE LOOK LIKE A GIRL?" HAhahahaha although, i must admit he did seem sorta feminine in his album, and i guess hyesung is the most feminine looking guy in shinhwa? but still, he has a MANLY side of him! AHAHAHAH :P

i saw junjin on ESPN 2 today ahahaha

&& i saw shin junghwan. && jihoon ahahah i was liek OMG! lol

i think junghwan was in a cow costume? iono

but anyways. what show is the caps from??.. && is it from 8th jib activities??

i heard from my friend that shootdori kids were on tv. i totally missed it!! i was watching the match just because i was looking out for shinhwa cause i knew they were there watching the match!! whenever there was a closeup on the audience...i was would go :w00t: WHERE'S SHINHWA?! :P

Guest suicidal_glamour

just a quick question: are shinhwa in germany atm??

BECAUSE. At the Korea vs Togo match, for about 2 seconds they went close up of the crowd and I saw some on the screen with a black beanie on AND IT WAS JUNJIN ! But it wasn't like close up front of his face, it was the side profile and abit was cut off. Am I making any sense?

Archived