[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Fellow Shinhwa Fans,

Hello! Everytime I come into Soompi, I can't help but be angered. Everywhere I go I see **** all over the place, just them. What happened to seeing a lot of Shinhwa? Why aren't we seeing fans posting up lots of info/pics/videos of them on Soompi? It seems a lot of people have lost interest or something.

I just cannot help but become angry. Let's work harder like 신화창조 fans and do our best in America! This is their 8th album comeback and c'mon let's do our best to support them and reveal their (#1 Group) name to everyone on Soompi.

I'm really sad. No matter what I'm going to do my ultimate best in supporting them for life.

신화짱! 신화짱! 신화........창조..........!!!!

bdc5c8adc3a2c1b6bab9bbe77mc.jpg

30101hq.gif

bdc5c3a2angelbeh7eh.jpg

SHINHWA FOREVER

i understand what u mean, and yes shinhwa hwaiting.

BUT

a lot of us are busy and stuff, like agh.

especiallya roudn this time

exams exams exams!!

and yeah, i've been posting caps and stuff. so im contributing ^^

not trying to accuse u or anything, but U HAVE BEEN HERE IN THIS THREAD REGULARLY =(

come more

lol

i've been seeing a lot of park han byul and dongwan pics..

!!

!!

WHEN I SEE IT I GO

:o :o

WHATS THAT SUPPSOED 2 MEAN!!!

heres one of them

phb19.jpg

credits: soompi and myself

Guest serenity8

^ oh look its jang nara on the side! its so hard to see her so cute these days.

Thanx for the pics..

well, as for me, i'm kinda new to this thread.. new to this forum?? yes..

ANyways, Shinhwa Hwaiiting!

Guest qaxlod

lol dongwan was so adorable! :D

he had them good comebacks too

:lol:

yeah i know what you mean. but we will worker harder..right you guys?

SHINHWA FIGHTING!

LOL. Thanks for responding. I do come in here quite often but there is nothing to reply about! I usually post up lots of pics up on the picture section. ^^

Guest lKATl

Shinhwa is so cute. When ever i feel sad, i always check out Shinhwa funny video to make to happy. hahaha.....that always work.

Guest loving_D

why is there so much PSY bashing going on everywhere? i honestly think there is no need for that. as long as eric's happy, aren't his fans? plus, she has a great personality. its the inside that counts, not the outside.

everyone loves shinhwa's 8th jib yes? well bad news. their album sales are really...not great at all. go check it out in the weekly top albums topic.

Guest Super_D

aahh i love shinhwa!! sarang hae! sarang hae! *tee hee hee* ^^ so does anyone kno if they are coming back to the US? because i heard last year was their last year to perform in the US & i wanted to go back the seating weren't that great so i missed out on seeing my minwoo hottness *snifflez*

i love all of them but my heart belongs to MINWOO, he makes me melt like WOA!! lol

*somone wanna update me w/ their stuff..like anything..because i can't read korean & i don't kno where to find all of the stuff... :)

^ you can go visit s-shinhwasarang.net or shinhwachangjo.net. These sites are full of Shinhwa goodies - news, pics, multimedia, etc. happy forum-hopping!

WAAAAH!

Eric is sooooo hot (as well as the rest of them)

I`m really digging their new album.

I really like that one inspirational song with stars in it?

My mind has gone blank.

haha..that's Once in a Lifetime......

~once in a lifetime, fly to the stars~

why is there so much PSY bashing going on everywhere? i honestly think there is no need for that. as long as eric's happy, aren't his fans? plus, she has a great personality. its the inside that counts, not the outside.

everyone loves shinhwa's 8th jib yes? well bad news. their album sales are really...not great at all. go check it out in the weekly top albums topic.

lol, yeah..as long as eric's happy ^^ hope they're good for each other.

tsk tsk on the 8th jib..why oh why..

Guest xmkaex

LOL. Thanks for responding. I do come in here quite often but there is nothing to reply about! I usually post up lots of pics up on the picture section. ^^

:lol:

haha i saw your post in the picture section.

i went a little crazy and posted in every single one of them. one after the other. :sweatingbullets:

but that's what shinhwa fans do right?.. :lol:

oh yeah.. i agree with you..

we should be supportive..

coz we love them and we want them to be happy..

awww.. how come?? tsktsk..

------------

oh yeah.. im just making this thread alive!

SHINHWA FIGHTING!

Guest nutzie

i think that the fact that they don't allow international sales kills.. i mean, the albums can only bought legally in korea.. and korea itself is really small.. no matter how many fans are in korea, there are surely more fans outside of it.. like, in asia itself, there are tons of fans in china or japan or south east asia.. and in europe, australia and america, i think there are thousands more.. i just don't get what they're planning to do by restricting the album sales..

[sorry for the messed up language, i'm not exactly thinking straight.. i think the flu kills my already-retarded brain cells..]

Guest ty_vee

The international version or whatever it is called takes forever to be sold...while many people (like me) are hardly able to order online...!! this is getting me pissed each day. few days ago i just decided to order at SHCJ but the deadline's closed already...T.T didn't notice the deadline. too agitated asking for my dad's approval.

why just they don't release international version not long after the Korean one?Well at least Asia one..!!

i agree with others, Shinhwa has heaps of die-hard fans outside Korea!

Oh yeah, it's kind of random, does anyone know where can I dl Nonstop5 subbed? thanks in advance.

Archived