[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest hcle

i'm actually a shinhwa fan, but has not knowing a lot of shinhwa activity lately..

i'm currently in Taiwan, and this afternoon I went to Ximen and there was a long line in the cd store.. it said shin hye sung.. i was like. eih?! i wanted to go and line up, but i already made plans.. >.<

as far as i know, he's having/had a concert here.. but i didn't know.. huu~ the one that i know is that junjin is having a concert here on June 13.. but i'm not sure if i'm going or not.. >.< i wanna go to the signing one though, if there's one... >.<

wow i wish shinhwa/any of the members would come to australia =S

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic Shinhwa Cola CF :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqUn7wWvZGs

Seem familiar? ><

http://blog.naver.com/hoiday0422/150043689085

Shinhwa just gets imitated in EVERYTHING.

^ haha~ I saw this. those Fahrenheit boys *shakes head* lol

Actually, Shinhwa's coke cf was copied move for move a few years ago too...but I don't think it was Fahrenheit since I don't they've debuted yet. This might be the director's idea or coke's idea of saving money on simply imitating the same CF =.=||| Such a discount to work for our boys...they even think up all the moves for you :)

Guest ayayaziz

Hi everyone...

I just discovered Shinhwa about 2 months ago.. what can i say, i like pretty boys.. i like Jinnie the most becoz he was blonde.. fave Shinhwa MV- wild eyes.. aaahhh sitting on chair will never be the same again... i think Minwoo is the most good looking one but i still like Jinnie the most becoz he was blonde...

My road of discovering Shinhwa:- Seducing Mr Perfect - Daniel Henney - Family Outing - Jinnie - Shinhwa

Saw this one yt channel.. if u can have a shrine on yt, this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/jmjchun

is definitely shrine for Jinnie... its driving me nuts becoz there's no eng subs.. help anyone... pleaseee..

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all shinhwa's eng subbers... thank you for making it easier for me the non -speaking hangul to further understand that there's something else beside their pretty faces.... without your eng subs, i only know Samsung, LG, Hyundai & kimci..

Good day everyone n take care

Classic Shinhwa Cola CF :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqUn7wWvZGs

Seem familiar? ><

http://blog.naver.com/hoiday0422/150043689085

Shinhwa just gets imitated in EVERYTHING.

haha did they just recently do this cf. I'm sorry to say this, actually I'm not, we're in "We Loves Shinhwa" so Shinhwa's CF is so much BETTER! hahaha I just feel like Shinhwa did it more realistic and of course they dance better or had better moves. Sorry Fahrenheit, but Shinhwa did better.

Hi everyone...

I just discovered Shinhwa about 2 months ago.. what can i say, i like pretty boys.. i like Jinnie the most becoz he was blonde.. fave Shinhwa MV- wild eyes.. aaahhh sitting on chair will never be the same again... i think Minwoo is the most good looking one but i still like Jinnie the most becoz he was blonde...

My road of discovering Shinhwa:- Seducing Mr Perfect - Daniel Henney - Family Outing - Jinnie - Shinhwa

Saw this one yt channel.. if u can have a shrine on yt, this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/jmjchun

is definitely shrine for Jinnie... its driving me nuts becoz there's no eng subs.. help anyone... pleaseee..

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all shinhwa's eng subbers... thank you for making it easier for me the non -speaking hangul to further understand that there's something else beside their pretty faces.... without your eng subs, i only know Samsung, LG, Hyundai & kimci..

Good day everyone n take care

haha I like JunJin too. It's funny how you said you liked JunJin because he was blonde, haha. Eric, Shinhwa leader, used to be blonde too. (Well I think for a short time) Well, welcome here!

hello everyone, :) I've been a shinhwa fan for two months now, a super shinhwa fan for a month ('til forever XD)

This is my first time posting in this thread, I'm not into soompi but for the love of shinhwa and fellow SHCJers, I decided that I should join this thread. ^^

How much do I love Shinhwa? Immeasurable *winks*. I dunno, but ever since I got into them, it felt like they're the warmest group in the whole world, and also being a shinhwa fan brings me joy.

My favorite member is Minwoo. ^_^ The thing is before, Minwoo's like my least favorite of them all but after reading a certain fan fic (I guess you have an idea on what it is) I started noticing the "hidden charm" (or should i say, evident charm that I was too blind too notice =D) and after watching a fair amount of Shinhwa videos, I fell in love with Lee Minwoo. :)

Guest AMORfati

i really want shinhwa to comeback.

i really need them.

i miss them so much.

i really want them to grow popular again.

so they can reach out to new fans.

especially in japan. they had a huge fan base there.

i don't want that certain group to take all the limelight.

we have two currently in the army.

we need four more to go! :(

i believe junjin and minwoo are going this year.

andy is next year. and well hyesung oppa doesn't need to go because of his leg injury.

i just have this strong urge for shinhwa to grow.

because they have definetly achieved a lot this far.

however, they still want to accomplish more.

<3

Guest nglkt

i really want shinhwa to comeback.

i really need them.

i miss them so much.

i really want them to grow popular again.

so they can reach out to new fans.

especially in japan. they had a huge fan base there.

i don't want that certain group to take all the limelight.

we have two currently in the army.

we need four more to go! :(

i believe junjin and minwoo are going this year.

andy is next year. and well hyesung oppa doesn't need to go because of his leg injury.

i just have this strong urge for shinhwa to grow.

because they have definetly achieved a lot this far.

however, they still want to accomplish more.

<3

unnie.. i'm not sure what to say but.. popularity is like bubbles. nothing is guaranteed. shinhwa has the potential to be a world acclaimed group but i think they are really very under rated in this kpop world now. When i started listening to kpop in 2006, it was IMPOSSIBLE not to know who Shinhwa is. Like seriously, even though i wasn't a fan of them at first. BUT now in 2009, the situation is reversed. I hate it when new groups perform shinhwa songs and YET the fans of the new groups will ask "who is shinhwa". I'm just simply amazed by this trend coz in 2006, no one NOT knows shinhwa. =(

When Shinhwa makes their comeback, I'm sure they will sweep the kpop world again, just like how they always do. We don't have to bother about the others coz will they even last that long?

Shinhwa's not just a group, but they are a group with substance.

hello everyone, :) I've been a shinhwa fan for two months now, a super shinhwa fan for a month ('til forever XD)

This is my first time posting in this thread, I'm not into soompi but for the love of shinhwa and fellow SHCJers, I decided that I should join this thread. ^^

How much do I love Shinhwa? Immeasurable *winks*. I dunno, but ever since I got into them, it felt like they're the warmest group in the whole world, and also being a shinhwa fan brings me joy.

My favorite member is Minwoo. ^_^ The thing is before, Minwoo's like my least favorite of them all but after reading a certain fan fic (I guess you have an idea on what it is) I started noticing the "hidden charm" (or should i say, evident charm that I was too blind too notice =D) and after watching a fair amount of Shinhwa videos, I fell in love with Lee Minwoo. :)

^ Hiya ^^ I'm Amy. Welcome to the Shinhwa thread :)

ahaha~ the Minwoo fanfics gets everyone XD

So good to meet another Shinhwa fan, whose fave member is Minwoo *points at my siggie*

You know you rock, right? B)

They are the 'warmest group in the whole world' keke~

Have fun in here, 'kay? See you around.

Guest 80slitenite

I think the CF is from Feb of this year Ihjj.

Yay new members!!! Shinhwa got chu Hey Ya!~

some fun gifs :D

23mrojr.jpg

2ptbc7t.jpg

[Eng sub]2PM's Junho and WooYoung talking about Shinhwa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reSn1LeWy9s

TODAY I NEED CHANGJO HELP.

WATCH THIS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLuryHVFDtI

THIS HAS BEEN KILLING ME! I'VE SEARCHED THRU I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY PAGES AND SITES OF SHINHWA VIDEOS FOR THE PAST MONTH AND A HALF AND NOTHING!

I have been only able to identify 3 of the Shinhwa vids she used to make that fanvid -

Honesty, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sx05Lf1p9Y, Only One.

Its after 2:25ish that I have no idea what Shinhwa vids they are. It looks awesome and DW *faint*

Help me please :( お願いします.

Interesting, I've never seen those clips before either, even the MV Honesty.

It's from 2000, that's all I know. :mellow: Hmmm

It seemed so intense: the dripping liquid, the stares, and Dongwan...so sexy.

Edit:

Anyone know the link to The Chronicle of Shinhwa thread? I think that's what it's called. I can't seem to find it HELP?!

Guest yanee

80slitenite; thanks for the link of the 2PM talking about Shinhwa eng subbed! I totally love that most groups looks up to them, and want to be like them :D And ahhhhh! The gif of wannie dancing is totally dorky! Hahaha.

Ihjj; I think I get what Chronicle thread you're talking about. Here's the link! :D

Chronicle

^ Hiya ^^ I'm Amy. Welcome to the Shinhwa thread :)

ahaha~ the Minwoo fanfics gets everyone XD

So good to meet another Shinhwa fan, whose fave member is Minwoo *points at my siggie*

You know you rock, right? B)

They are the 'warmest group in the whole world' keke~

Have fun in here, 'kay? See you around.

thank you Amy for the warm welcome :D and also for the subbed videos XDD

Just to add up, not only is Shinhwa the warmest group in the whole planet but also Shinhwa Changjo's the warmest FC out there. Seriously, uhm, how can I say this? It's more of like the family type ^^ Even though Shinhwa's not active, but the fans are ever supportive *tears of joy*

Guest yanee

It seems like uri Andy's little "lie" have gone afar. Somebody uploaded this new vid. This is from Andy's channel. and this person actually went to Eric and Dongwan's workplace. I almost expected them to pop up and make my day! Haha fathope! :D

new vid! SOMEBODY PLEASE ENG SUB THIS!

thank you Amy for the warm welcome :D and also for the subbed videos XDD

Just to add up, not only is Shinhwa the warmest group in the whole planet but also Shinhwa Changjo's the warmest FC out there. Seriously, uhm, how can I say this? It's more of like the family type ^^ Even though Shinhwa's not active, but the fans are ever supportive *tears of joy*

No prob. *high fives* *cries tears of joy with new family member*

I think the CF is from Feb of this year Ihjj.

Yay new members!!! Shinhwa got chu Hey Ya!~

some fun gifs :D

[Eng sub]2PM's Junho and WooYoung talking about Shinhwa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reSn1LeWy9sTODAY I NEED CHANGJO HELP.

WATCH THIS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLuryHVFDtI

THIS HAS BEEN KILLING ME! I'VE SEARCHED THRU I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY PAGES AND SITES OF SHINHWA VIDEOS FOR THE PAST MONTH AND A HALF AND NOTHING!

I have been only able to identify 3 of the Shinhwa vids she used to make that fanvid -

Honesty, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sx05Lf1p9Y, Only One.

Its after 2:25ish that I have no idea what Shinhwa vids they are. It looks awesome and DW *faint*

Help me please :( お願いします.

^ *Amy comes to save the day~~~~~~* Tiffy, other than what you named, most of the footage is from Shinhwa's 2000 Only One NCD ^_^

*Swings my arms in the air...WANNIE styled* Hey yah~ hey yah~

I shouldn't be in such a good mood and what's happening in my fandom =.= *feels guilty*

Eh...too bad... *hey yah~*

It seems like uri Andy's little "lie" have gone afar. Somebody uploaded this new vid. This is from Andy's channel. and this person actually went to Eric and Dongwan's workplace. I almost expected them to pop up and make my day! Haha fathope! :D

new vid! SOMEBODY PLEASE ENG SUB THIS!

^ Umm...is any other subbers out there considering this project? Cuz if I do take it up, it'll take me awhile cuz I'm obsessed with typesetting =.= But if no one is subbing this, let me know ^^

Guest 1wawa3

mirika02, welcome to the thread! I feel giddy whenever there is a new fan coming in!

Yay! More family members! *hugs* hahahah

AMORfati, I totally get what you mean. I miss them too.

No worries though, I am sure when they have a comeback in 3-4 years they WILL be the biggest group in K-Pop. No one can beat them XDDD

Tiff!!!!! hahaha. I cannot stop laughing at the Wannie gif. Everywhere I turn, BAM! dancing Wannie! hahahahahhahah.

"crack..crack..crack" hahaha. Junjin screaming crack! hahaha. kidding.

oh, and I'm glad Amy answered your question, because I have no idea. buahahha

yanee, I'm sorry I can't help with the subbing, because I don't understand Korean nor Chinese. So, I can't be much help.

But, Andy, andy. haha. He and his little lie. LOL. It's good though. It gets the news to start talking about Shinhwa again. hahah (or maybe I'm crazy for thinking that)

I can't believe the girl went around Seoul looking for Eric and Dongwan. Silly me but I was expecting them to find the two and get an interview. LOL

Guest 80slitenite

^ *Amy comes to save the day~~~~~~* Tiffy, other than what you named, most of the footage is from Shinhwa's 2000 Only One NCD ^_^

*Swings my arms in the air...WANNIE styled* Hey yah~ hey yah~

I shouldn't be in such a good mood and what's happening in my fandom =.= *feels guilty*

Eh...too bad... *hey yah~*

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMY IMU SO MUCH TT__________________TT

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IMU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FLAIL FLAIL*

GAH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. *CRIES TEARS OF JOY* MANSEH!!!!!

JINCHA JINCHA NO LIE. I'M LIKE AS;LDFJALDFJASLFJASLFJLSJFA;LFJ SO HAPPY.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

^ Umm...is any other subbers out there considering this project? Cuz if I do take it up, it'll take me awhile cuz I'm obsessed with typesetting =.= But if no one is subbing this, let me know ^^

I think Trish/nglktshinhwa MIGHT be working on this. Not 100% sure tho.

yanee - I like 2PM too so I was glad to hear them talk about Shinhwa the way they did.^^

Wa - Did you see that episode yet? Wannie is totally adorkable (as usual XD)

Guest ayayaziz

good day

just got back from vacay, n voila many new subbed clips on yt... you subbers are super awesome!

Ihjj,

Thank you... liking Jinnie becoz he was blonde is just a joke... eric too?.. well i guess everyone has their blonde moment at one point of time.. hehehe.. when i first saw Jinnie, i like him becoz he's pretty cool - acting silly with hyori n daesung on family outing dancing n rolling w patched masks on his face.. btw, what do u like the most about Jinnie?

p/s: Ihjj does not stands for ' i hate jun jin', does it?. hehehhe.. just kidding..

Archived