[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest grumpynomore

^ omo, grumpynomore i noticed that you change your siggie again..but, among your siggies, your current siggie is the cutest!!! omo, Shinhwa oppas looks very cute and adorable lied under the blanket...

since you said that...i won't change it for a month! :D unless i find something else that i really have to have :P

can someone help me please...what is minwoo saying here? tnx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9rUUq-IOVE...feature=related

if i didn't hear the laughter on the video, i think i would have cried. it's always touching when a member mentions another member's name.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since you said that...i won't change it for a month! :D unless i find something else that i really have to have :P

if i didn't hear the laughter on the video, i think i would have cried. it's always touching when a member mentions another member's name.

<gasp> I know!! You should watch it here----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jswONR25KIU @ around 1:40. This one to Eric.

and here----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP3shnlnM2M @ around 6:00. This one to JunJin.

Guest yanee

grumpynomore; that's a part from minwoo's kko kko tour program last time.

Here's a link of with eng subbed of that part. it starts at 1:44.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jswONR25KIU...feature=related

Yes, I agree with you. It's touching when the members talk about each other. In this case, Minwoo was "sending a message" to Eric, and Eric just entered military few days before that I think. Eventhough, everyone was laughing, and Minwoo said some stuff jokingly, I think he really missed and worry about Eric then.

minu.jpg

Like, awwww.

Dear Changjoers...

I am starting a piano project dedicating to Shinhwa. Part of my project is to have a recognition list of all the composers,lyricist and arrangers that have worked with Shinhwa to what they have become today...LEGENDS.

I already have xiaokeai (at Shinhwabiz) working with me with the list from their studio albums. What we lack are of their Winter/Summer Albums, Japanese Album as well as their solo works. I'm asking if anyone out there is willing to share these information to be shared on this site. Credits will be given for your contribution. You can either send me scans of these albums to MY EMAIL, or you can list it out [if you want to]. I read hangul so, it doesn't matter if there are romanizations or not. :)

Also, I'm not sure about the Shinhwa piano scores out there, but if anyone comes across any music sheet at all relating to Shinhwa, PM me.

Thank You!!!

(*wipes tears*)

hay!! i so love this kind of vids!! like other members mentioning other members name!!

ottoke!! i really i really missing them a lot!!!

grumpynomore,Ihjj,yanee- thank you for the links guys!!!and caps!

lina26435-you r working so hard sis!! we will support your project!!! HWAITING!!!

Guest rose_liana

LOL!!!

oh my, i remembered watching that kko kko tour ep with our minbong...actually, it was a touching moment...he said that he hope eric would not have any pain/get hurt, but then it turns to funny when he said eric should work hard in the MS...

in another ep of kko kko tour..our lovely Minwoo talked about JJ..he said that he would surpassed JJ and do better than JJ in veriety show...

it was really touching and lovely when they talk about each other while doing their solo activities...we can see how strong their friendship was...

btw, lina!!! you work so hard dear...thanks for all your effort..i dont have any talent to do those things and even making MV, i cant do it.....i just can protect Shinhwa by promoting them to the others especially my friends and family members though their videos and songs...plus from my blog.

btw, can wait for the outcome

OMG! I need help! (sorry can't be in orange this time)

I'm downloading this video Heroine 6 Part 2 (060716) and all links were working fine. EXCEPT the 2nd split!! It was split into 3 parts. and the 2nd split link doesn't work!! ARGH!!! SOS!!!! And i've dloaded all and, all that's missing is this 2nd split! I believe i got the links from shinhwabiz. :( :(

Sorry for such spammage.

Guest rose_liana

girls, this is cute!!! Tiff/80slitenite just upload this in YT...omo our MinSungDy are so cute!!!

click here

credit: Tiff/80slitenite for subbing and Nicole/Luv Hyesung for translating...

Minwoo being so sweet to Andy!!

Hyesung is so hilarious... didnt know its a phone recording,but keeps saying curse word to Andy...haha!

and Andy so cute when pretend that his second phone call to hyesung as the first one and when he hang up on hyesung...he's so naughty! :lol:

make me miss them so much!!

Guest grumpynomore

thank you yanee and ihjj for the kko tour clips. i love it!

i've actually watched parts of that show just for minwoo but didn't get to see the clips you guys' posted.

i'm feeling the ricmin love on that video. i had goosebumps after he yelled out eric's name and being serious when he was worrying about him.

awwwwww and jinnie texted the host to take care of his hyung. awwwwww!

Hey have you guys seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQHSVVq7jek

It's kinda cute!

this is cute! subbers are really great!

i don't think a day would come that i'd be finished watching all shinhwa videos, which is really not too bad.

i'm loving how almost everyday a shinhwa video is uploaded on youtube. keep them coming!

just like this one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42kXTjlC7Ps ...one of my faves!

they are really our adorkables! so freaking cute! does anyone have this video subbed?

girls, this is cute!!! Tiff/80slitenite just upload this in YT...omo our MinSungDy are so cute!!!

click here

credit: Tiff/80slitenite for subbing and Nicole/Luv Hyesung for translating...

Minwoo being so sweet to Andy!!

Hyesung is so hilarious... didnt know its a phone recording,but keeps saying curse word to Andy...haha!

and Andy so cute when pretend that his second phone call to hyesung as the first one and when he hang up on hyesung...he's so naughty! :lol:

make me miss them so much!!

hahhahaa...i've watched this before. i just didn't get it at first why sungie is calling andy kiwi! lol.

^^^ Hahah I like that one too, I've actually been looking for it for a pretty long time. I love the part JunJin was laying on his side and the members told him to make that voice, haha he didn't know he was being recorded? haha And ouch, poor DongWan, he must've been like, "Oh no my nose is it still here?" haha 'cause even after the photoshoot during the interview he was still kinda touching it to see if it's okay. haha

MUCHO THANKS~!!!

Hello, Changjo family ^^

Anyone have any of those 'random/chaotic' pictures of Shinhwa members? What I mean is, everyone is in the same place, but no one is really paying attention to what anyone else is doing; like they're having fun in their own personal bubble and just doing their own things.

Here are some examples:

thJS_arguing.gif

bscap010.jpg

untitled2yw7.png

2cwpdo2.jpg

1105156022_Pictures0189.jpg

SH36.jpg

1175506218067dfcpc4.jpg

personalhistoriesdvdsh442nf-1.jpg

shinhwaofficial99xn-1.jpg

There are also times when they enjoy their 'SHinhwa' bubble too:

CEA4EF686B11037A4E0BEB753861A46B_80.jpg

And some LOVE from the boys:

b5c7ef1d.jpg

sh140gq2.jpg

And just because I'll never get enough of this pic:

o20041122001233jm18vzs3.jpg

A lot of us were confused by the Angel MV....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-The truth behind the Angel MV!

What Sungie really saw!

522_606_211260_217199-1.jpg

Guest rose_liana

^ yeah, thats their specialty... never care about their image..just being themselves...btw, thanks for subbing and sharing the vid Trish!!!

omo, crystalis..the truth behind Angel MV is so hilarious..no wonder Sungie look pissed.see his baby bird with eric...hahaha..thanks for sharing those pics!!

Guest grumpynomore

oh my! crystalis that was hilarious!

i'm pretty sure we can find a lot of pics with the members on their own personal bubble.

the ricjin pics...rotfl...hyesung is pissed! lol.

the love from the boys pics....we also have too many of those scenes on videos!

figures! oil and water not matching on their love signs on the second pic.

hahaha...i suddenly remember that one video i watched where sunggie initiated

to make the heart sign with eric and eric out of pure joy gave sunggie a tight hug

right after.

oh my! poor eric! awwwwwww! when was this? were they playing on eric?

Guest 1wawa3

Amy, you totally killed me with the last picture. hahaha. I cannot stop laughing. No wonder Sungie looks so angry. I don't know whether he's angry at Eric or JunJin. (because, we all know that Eric and Sungie secretly love each other. muahahahha)

Anyone has the video link for that screencap of Shinhwa with se7en? I love watching vids of Shinhwa and se7en together. their so called "7th member" hahaha

Shinhwa in their own little bubble is always the best. XD

Thanks for the link rose_liana, Ihjj and grumpynomore!

Buahaha. I can never get tired of watching Shinhwa. With subs or without. To be honest, the only group I bother watching sub-less videos of are Shinhwa and Battle. That's because my love for them is too great and because I'm bias.

trish, I've watched the full version of Run before but it never fails to make me tear up and smile because of Eric's narration. It's just too beautiful.

Now, I really want their 10 Anniversary DVD. *sobs*

Guest Made_in_JiHye

Hi everyone^^

Hyesung is holding a concert this 2nd and 3rd of May at Ewha university, since i'm in seoul and really close from Ewha uni (i'm in Yonsei) i want wanted to know how i can get a ticket except from internet, I really really really want to go to his concert!!!!! but i don't know how can i get a ticket....

hahaha crystalis that last picture, awesome! It's not real though right? hahah

And oh? The one with se7en, I was laughing thinking oh yeah Eric is the seventh Shinhwa memeber? But then I was like wait, se7en's there and I finally got it haha Eric is se7en? haha

Oh and I have this one here, well it's not really my picture but I saved it, hope it's okay. :mellow: And I think most of you guy's have already seen this picture.

They are hilarious haha

shinhwa8special14uv6.jpg

HAHAHA The most chaotic group - SHINHWA

always in their own bubble! I love them for they don't care about their images unlike other groups.

I'm not sure if anyone has uploaded the full ver of RUN shown at the 10th anniversary concert in parts.

Here's the full version subbed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDTM6by-Csc...re=channel_page

Thanks for sharing it! I saw it in the DVD, thanks again!!!

Guest AMORfati

I don't know about you guys, but I just watched today's "We are Married" and listened to a short clip of Jinnie's new title song! :)

It was so short I can't even come up with my opinion on it.

But it seems very Chris Brown style type of music! ^^;;

It will suit Jinnie very well.

Can't wait to hear the rest! AHH <3

Archived