[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest miss lakwon

Great to see Jinnie Oppa supporting Sungie Oppa all the way @ the Inkigayo studio.

He was also busy filming YSMM2 too! :)

Awesome, loving relationship right there! <3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hazrinaer

shinhwa friendship is the best..they always support each other..I love to see how each of them take care each other and help each other..

this what we call friendship and family..

Guest roni75

wow Hyesung looks so good, i like hie new hair cut and the songs,is wonderful...love him, i´ll ,buy hie new cd...Love that junjin support to him, SHINHWA´S FRIENDSHIP 4EVER

Guest 아이돌FAN

Hyesung did really great! And that was really sweet of Junstin :)

ShinhwaOnlyOneLooks1.jpg

Random upload... I think Dongwan looks so weird+funny in this :P haha

Actually I didnt even know it was him till I noticed I only recongized 5 members

Guest love!melody

[08.08.21][news] Eric: Shinhwa won't disband, until everyone calls for our retirement

i love everything eric said in this interview :) eric is such a great leader! and by now i believe that all their fans, including myself, have faith in shinhwa and know that we should just ignore the rumors. and i loved his comment: "Shinhwa has the honor of being Korea's longest running idol group, it will be such a pity for us to give up now. If we go on, we'll continue breaking records, won't we?" LOL hehehe! he's serious yet has this humorous, laid back side to him :D i guess after all these years and rumors of disbandment, he's used to it and know's what to say <333 as well as all the other members ^^ and i'm glad that he pointed out that no matter what other netizens say about them being too old and should retire, they will just continue on until they feel like they should stop :D shinhwa hwaiting! shinhwa forever <3333333333333333

[08.08.24][News] Shin HyeSung Comeback Special - "Jin ah ~ I'm very grateful!"

this is one of the many examples of what eric said in the interview. even though each member is focusing on their own solo activities right now, technically, they are still all together, cheering and supporting eachother :)

Hello everybody!

I miss seeing all of Shinhwa together. I really really do. All of their goofiness, quirkiness, silliness, greatness and laughter.

Anyhow, there are always videos, writings, DVDs, CDs, forums like this to be the temporary cure.

The final cure of course is when they can make their comeback. It seems so fast for some of the hallyu stars that went to the military...at least it felt like they went quickly and came back just as quickly. They were not forgotten at all. I hope it will be a glorious return for Shinhwa as well.

Eric's enlistment will be coming soon and then Dongwan's. I wish they will be able to have a fruitful journey ahead of them. Go safely and come back healthily!

Shinhwa jjang!

download.jpg

sun.jpg

Shinhwa Photoshoot-

Sometimes they are like this....

sec21.jpg

Most of the time they are like this...

sec26.jpg

sec28.jpg

Group pic that I like...

shinwha-b1280.jpg

Guest miss lakwon

Shinhwa Must Go On 10th Anniversary Live In Seoul (Japan Version)

Everybody!

On Yesasia, Shinhwa's 10th Anniversary Live Concert in Seoul DVD is finally coming out!

But it's a Japanese version. I'm planning to buy both the Korean and Japanese version.

I'm sure it's going to be similar but then again it will have their differences too.

I'm going to cry like crazy again after watching it.

But I really want to get my hands on them!

I preordered mine! If you still didn't please do! :)

Price: US $100.49

Expected Release Date: September 26, 2008

http://www.yesasia.com/us/shinhwa-must-go-...-0-en/info.html

Guest 아이돌FAN

I'd love to get the DVD but I'm a jobless student that just used up all her money on back-to-school shopping D::

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the topic:

I have a question... why are the WonderFuls all saying sorry to SHCJ???

In the DaUm cafe.. the WonderFuls are saying they are really sorry for what they did, and that they are embarrased...

o_o I'm lost

Guest miss lakwon
I'd love to get the DVD but I'm a jobless student that just used up all her money on back-to-school shopping D::

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the topic:

I have a question... why are the WonderFuls all saying sorry to SHCJ???

In the DaUm cafe.. the WonderFuls are saying they are really sorry for what they did, and that they are embarrased...

o_o I'm lost

I know.

I read those comments too.

Some of the SHCJ fans are confused as well as to why they are saying sorry.

I think something happened.

But I'm going to investigate now! -___-

Guest 1wawa3

It's great seeing Junjin coming to support Sungie for his comeback stage.

Show the great friendship that they have. Even though Junjin is busy he still took time to support Sungie.

The wonderfuls are saying sorry to SCHJ?

I wonder why?

The DVD. I wish I could get it but, I want to buy the Korea Version since the Japan version, I don't think there is subs.

And I can only buy one copy since I don't have a job and I don't have enough money to buy both. :lol:

Guest hazrinaer

same with me 1wawa3..I also can buy one copy only and I decide to buy korean version..

now save money to buy the concert dvd..

Guest kriza_09

Come to Play - Idol Special

- Shinhwa vs G.O.D

DW was saying how G.O.D members were really funny and they didn't want to lose at that.. so Junjin said to him "Later when G.O.D is talking, don't laugh!" So when a G.O.D member was making joke, those two held their laughters as hard as they could.. lol..

- Appearance after debut

Eun Ji Won was talking about how he's so embarrassed of his appearance during Jekki activity, and his fans scolded him saying 'why do you regret it and be so ashamed of it???' and DW just had to add shinhwa changjo's response when he's embarrassed of shinhwa's style back then: "it's embarrassing for us, too" *i just love how shinhwa changjo is so supportive of shinhwa LOL*

- T.O.P choreography

You know how shinhwa would be in standby position at the beginning of the song and then move altogether at the same time... *i always wondered how they get the timing so perfectly* so apparently, Dongwan, who was placed at the very back (most likely by his most beloved member Minwoo ^^), was in charge at counting 'One!!! Two!!! Three!!!' and once, he didn't get covered by shadow and you can see him mouthing 'one two three' LOL...

- Being prohibited from going out

Eugene was saying how their manager would stand in front of the house so that they couldn't go out coz they had to protect their image.. and of course our lovely dongwannie had something to say.. so since their manager always kept an eye in front of their house, eric tried to sneak out through a window inside their bathroom.. and at night, someone (he couldn't remember whether it was him or someone else) closed the window... so eric couldn't get in.. it was winter and he was shivering outside... LOL.. that's how they lived for about a year..

- Tricking their manager

So they had this online poll: "Which group tricked/fooled their manager the most?"

Moon Hee Jun was saying how they (H.O.T) used to trick their manager a lot... Eugene was saying how S.E.S used to listen to their manager well.. and then suddenly she took a straight glance at Dongwan *LOL* and everyone else turned at him.. and suddenly Hee Jun said 'Ah it won't be H.O.T' (meaning shinhwa will win the poll) and everyone was agreeing (including Son Ho Young and Ock Ju Hyun) and Dongwan said "We.... We really never listened... It was no joke..." And as expected, Shinhwa did win the poll with 41%.. LOL.. *right after i read the question, i knew who would be the winner immediately ^^* and netizen's reason was 'even during interviews they can't be controlled... would the manager be able to control them????'

then he said that once, a member got completely drunk that he didn't wake up while they were supposed to perform that day.. since he wouldn't wake up, the manager rolled him with a blanket and carried him to the car.. they even did make up on him while sleeping.. >"< another one, once some members got into a fight and the camera PD had to stop them... when asked the reason they fought, apparently it was because someone was burping in front of another member and that member wasn't happy about it... -_-" yes everyone, this is our shinhwa....

P.S.: Apparently, during that time, they were not allowed to have dyed hair on TV.. probably during 1999? I know shinhwa had crazy colored hairstyle during 2000 with their 3rd jib.. lol..

anyway, part 2 will be shown next week.. ^^ somehow i feel really proud that shinhwa is the only group that still sticks together while the other groups have disbanded... at some points, i felt like he was kinda left out from the discussion... coz they were talking like whether they still meet with other members in the group... he didn't need to answer that, did he? heck, yesterday junjin just came to see hyesung's comeback.. or if they know what the other members are doing right now... lol, even netizens would know what they're doing.. junjin and andy are in the spotlight right now.. eric's drama just finished, hyesung just made a comeback, and minwoo would be releasing an album next month.. we should be grateful that we always have at least 3 shinhwa members doing activities at the same time.. even when a member isn't doing anything at all, we'd still see/hear something from him through someone else's 'Change', someone else's fanmeeting/concert, someone else's interview, or a starcraft battle.. yet, some of us (especially me) are still complaining... we're really too spoilt.. ^^ oh and another question that definitely couldn't be answered by dongwan: have you thought about reuniting? the question is so not applicable to shinhwa since: 1) technically, they haven't disbanded, and 2) yes, they have thoroughly thought about it and they've made a promise to come back after the army... ^^

Thanks kriza_09 for the translation for Shinhwa's Come to Play....

I was hoping for someone to upload the translations, and u uploaded it quite fast

I gotta agree, eventhough i don't understand Korean, but it felt like at some parts Dongwan was left out. But now i understand why.... LOL...

Cannot wait for Part 2, next week.

Guest kunjit

kriza thank you for your story.. :)

i only understand a little :))

and for me i laughed ver hard when dongwan told about eric stories and top choreography :lol: :lol:

and when mc yoo tried wild eyes choreography with dongwan tried to help him :lol:

Guest hazrinaer

oooo thats why dongwan doesnt seem talk much during the show..well the MCs doesn't need to ask about their relationship because they all know about shinhwa things..anyway thanks for the translation..shinhwa is really special compared to other groups I think..

Guest 1wawa3

Thanks kriza for the translation. Made me understand better watching it.

Yeah. It seemed as if Dongwan was kinda left out because they keep talking about reunion after breaking up and stuff.

haha. But the part where they showed a flashback of shinhwa, dongwan was so embarrassed.

haha. they guessed that shinhwa is the group that hardly listened to their manager and they were right. The fan's reason was so funny.

Anyone found out why wonderfuls were saying sorry to SHCJ?

[08.08.26][news] Idol groups embarrassed by debut videos on Norowa

35mnlz4.jpg

The first generation of Korean idol groups made their appearance on the 25 August broadcast of MBC's Norowa, and memories from their early years in showbiz flooded back.

Son Ho Young of G.O.D, Eun Jiwon of Sechskies, Moon Hee Jun of H.O.T, Eugene of S.E.S, Kim Dongwan of Shinhwa and Ok Ju Hyun of Fin.K.L all came together for an unprecedented reunion on the show. As the top 6 idol groups in the music industry, they all shared funny incidents and their relationships with the other groups.

Moon Hee Jun and Kim Dongwan, by virtue of being in the same company, were rather close to begin with, but as the media and the public often pitted the two groups against each other, they too started to become conscious of their rival status.

On a lighter note, Kim Dongwan spoke of how he and fellow Shinhwa member Junjin had to stop themselves from laughing at the jokes that G.O.D members Yoon Kye Sang and Son Ho Young cracked, as they felt that they were fellow gag rivals.

All the guests took an embarrassed trip down memory lane as their debut moments were played once again. Although their fashion styles back then seem rather outdated now, their enthusiasm was still apparent. The guests were understandably rather embarrassed and all broke out in laughter.

Kim Dongwan said after their debut videos were played, "I once had very thick gothic makeup put on me to create a charismatic image, I'm glad you didn't play that", but he probably heaved a sigh of relief too early as that video was played right after he said that.

ehez36.jpg

Eun Jiwon, who was similarly embarrassed by his image back then, said, "I was really hurt when fans asked me 'Don't you feel embarrassed about the way you looked back then?'. I didn't feel ashamed, but I was shy about it." 

The other guests added salt to his wounds by saying, "Don't feel bad about it, you looked better then actually." 

However Kim Dongwan sympathized with him, "Our fans told us that they felt embarrassed by the way we looked too."

Viewers were thrilled by the reunion of the 6 legendary idol groups, as they flooded the messageboard with posts: "It was really happy to bask in the memories"; "It was great to reminisce about those days, I really miss those times back them"; "It was amazing to see all these top idol groups all gathered on one show".

The guests also performed dances from their hit songs, such as Shinhwa's Wild Eyes dance, which earned the applause from the guests. Kim Dongwan then shared an interesting incident that took place during their first performance of T.O.P, "I was counting down to the start of our dance routine, and I thought I couldn't be seen. But I was wrong because the cameras caught me mouthing 1, 2, 3 very clearly.

Part 2 of the Norowa idol group special will be aired next Monday

Source: consolidated articles from ocean's 6

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest nekori

wow, it's been a while since i last posted.

but must thank kriza for that translation

uncontrollable shinhwa - those poor managers that lived through all that :) but because of this i think that's why the people around them love them so much and why shcj feels the same way

if you read interviews with their managers and bodyguards it's hard to get a straight answer from them too

i'm glad that dongwan was kinda left out of the conversation sometimes - cause we don't need to talk about any reunion after break-up anything! i'm sure many would envy this position.

Archived