[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest incarnadine

I know!!! So we have to wait one more day. Hee hee.

Speaking of which... did you all see the photo at the site ~ Shinhwa as dark angels? Sungie is so.... BUFF!!! :w00t:

EDIT: thanks for the captures angel2nyt! Love love the last photo. I actually love all photos... show diff sides to Shinhwa. All classy :wub:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clairdeluned

The new song :tears: Each of their voices is so clear and distinct... I'm listening to it on loop right now. I can't wait for the whole album to come out...

*edit* My absolute favorite part is 3:38-3:48... Hyesung, Minwoo, and Dongwan sound amazing... Hyesung's voice makes me melt every time I hear it.

Guest nurkeyandie

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2009/75229775kn0.png

^^ dont you just LOVE that last picture..

they look so good in it

credits to shinhwa 10th..

the mv spot will be available not today but tomorrow

erm, so that's why they're teasing hyesungie...his workouts are paying off...O.O hello, biceps and triceps! :sweatingbullets: thanks for the pics!

and thank you so much, angeldreams, for telling me about 'thank you' and for the link! ^-^

aahh, 'just one more time' is another of our boys' complex and intricate songs. i'm not much of a music analyst but it's a solid song, you know what i mean? it's so...well-crafted. you know, like so much thought has been put into it (and so much heart, through our boys' voices), even the lyrics. i think it was some pages back that we were discussing why shinhwa songs aren't really noraebang songs...'just one more time' is another one of their not-for-noraebang songs but i love it just fine...i'm desperately trying to sing with them but i'm failing...i don't care, i just really feel the heart in this song! i feel all their emotions... :tears:

ack, i'm just using too much tissue from this song! i'm like crying and smiling at the same time...

Guest 80slitenite

^ haha woo! go Sungie. You got me drooling.^^

Thank you angel2kyt! That last picture is awesome. So using that as a bg.

For some reason I can never see the Production section on Shinhwa's official site. ;p

I hope soon the section of the track and album will be translated.^^ It says something about an OST in it. o_o I can't wait for the mv!!!!! \(^__^)/

Guest jasm1ne

LOL ORANGE!!!!!

happy birthday shinhwa

10 years man

it's been so long

but that's why we still love them

OMG

I totally cried because of the song XD

I saw KRIZA on this thread!!!

I've been wondering where you've been! Miss you and your replies.

Glad to see all these names for the 10th Anniversary!

I have a question....it may sound quite silly now..because everybody seems to know where to listen to it..but I'm lost.

Where is everybody listening to the song? Is it a preview?

I tried loading one of the korean website link but it took ages to load and still nothing came up.....

EDIT:

THANK YOU FOR THE YOUTUBE LINK..

OOOHHHHHHhhhh.......................love the melody and vocals.

Guest incarnadine

The new song :tears: Each of their voices is so clear and distinct... I'm listening to it on loop right now. I can't wait for the whole album to come out...

*edit* My absolute favorite part is 3:38-3:48... Hyesung, Minwoo, and Dongwan sound amazing... Hyesung's voice makes me melt every time I hear it.

Ohhh I loved loved that part, too. It was so emotional and powerful... it was like the song was climaxing at this point of the song. They sounded like they were pleading, imploring... Loved how Sung and Wan belted it out...

Shucks, I so love the song.

Guest angel2nyt

I have a question....it may sound quite silly now..because everybody seems to know where to listen to it..but I'm lost.

Where is everybody listening to the song? Is it a preview?

I tried loading one of the korean website link but it took ages to load and still nothing came up.....

someone posted a link to a page with a sendspace d/l link here about a few hours ago..

but since yt is easier for everyone, we might as well hear it from here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zng8EhVPiNo

thank you chubby^green^

oh and by the way, the regular album(the one that's not special edition) is going on sale on april 10

and and i would like to congratulate mr. shin.. hahaha.. look at those muscles... he looks so buff now

all the hard work has paid off

Thanks ange and midnightgirl for the translations :D

I think there are a few mistakes in Andy's rap at the end, but otherwise, it's beautiful :)

Just One More Time is so sweet and pretty ^^ It reminds me of It's Gonna Be Alrite. It could be a love song, but it also expresses the members sentiments that they'll choose Shinhwa if they had to go back 'just one more time'. The ticking clock adds to that 'turn back time' feeling.

I want to see it sung live so badly. I just know it's going to be awesome to see them singing the 'back and forth' arrangement in this song. Really love how members finishes off each other's lines rather than singing whole sections by themselves. I hope they'll do a live 'live' without too much back-up during the choruses ^^

As I suspected, I love Hyesung's voice best when he's singing Shinhwa songs after all...the range suits him so much better and showcases his sweeter and lighter vocals. Love his ad libs.

Jinnie's singing is so adorable. Dongwan's voice is addictive as always...love his subtle and low vibrato.

Minbong is singing so low during the chorus :). I love his gradually 'Mmmmm' build-up at the intro...makes me feel all squishy inside lolz

The rap lyrics are bit recycled from Weak Man and Perfect Man (well, the mv intro anyways ^^), but Ricdy is smexy as always. Eric is always so good and Andy's English pronounciation so sharp and satisfying. I do love how there is more Korean as well...somehow, it makes the song sound more meaningful and interesting. Ending in a rap does sound a little abrupt...I keep waiting for more after Andy's part lolz Maybe I'm just too thirsty for more Shinhwa songs lolz

For all the vocals, you can tell everyone sounds richer and fuller for doing solo activities. Think of solo stages as training, and now they come back together to make an even more perfect Shinhwa :)

I'm so excited about 9th jib >.<

Kriza, is that you? *rubs eyes* *waves* :)

Guest soratino

time to join the posting~

the new song, is omg. soooo good vocally. It's not really their typical dancey upbeat song and at first, it seemed like such an un-Shinhwa song for the title, but it's really so awesome, and their vocals are so...amazing. And the song flows really well, with all the overlapping and stuff <3 Plus, the rap of both Eric and Andy at the end are very strong, and ..just so awesome.

guhhh.

The beginning of the song is sooo, it's so sad. ._. And I want to tear just listening to this...

As expected, I'm not disappointed with their title track.

It's not actually the 24th here yet. but

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY to SHINHWA ♥

Amazingly, I think it's already been over 2 years that I've been in love with Shinhwa, and unlike my previous fandoms, it hasn't faded. I remember I actually got into DBSK first, and through them, XMan, and then somehow I ended up at Shinhwa! Haven't left since. =]

SHINHWA MANSEH~

oh, and about mommy bird's muscles. scary! his arm looks buffer than eric's next to him!!! That's so. hahaha. XD scary. But I guess he's achieved what he's wanted. hehe

Guest clairdeluned

i love this song so much

it is so going to be my new ringtone

ha ha ha

^ I just started making one as well! Though my friends may wonder why I start sniffling every time my phone rings...

I totally agree about the climax thing... I start tearing up the most at that point :tears:

And Hyesung does look amazing. His arms o.O Holy cow.

Guest 80slitenite

Lol. It was me. Here you go. Scroll down

http://neko28.wordpress.com/comments1/jan-2008/#comment-3162

Wow that nadine (guardedgreen) is fast!^^

Ok I gotta go to sleep. (its 1:46 am) Today, well yesterday, all this time was fun. We laughed, went crazy, and cried over Shinhwa. Thanks for a memorable 10 anniversary. Shall we do this again on their 20th? hehehe.

Goodnight or Goodmorning to the rest of you Shinhwa Changjo. SHINHWA MANSEH!

Guest nurkeyandie

i love the whole song, but since i'm known in this thread for desperately trying to identify who's harmonizing together and who's singing which part, my absolute favorite part would be during eric's rap, they sing, "come back to me..." in the background... :tears: you don't need to plead with me, boys. i'm not, we're not, going anywhere... :tears:

Guest greenblobfish

HAPPY SHINHWA DAY!!!

like many of you, the song brought a mixed bundle of emotions for me...

one second, i'm grinning like a clown and the next, i'm about to break down in tears!

i managed to make a ringtone out of the song...i don't think i'm allowed to post mediafire links (someone please let me know if that's correct)...

but i can send it to anyone if they're interested...just pm me

and thank you for the angel pic!

whoever came up with that concept deserves a big orange cookie cause it seriously made me day!

Guest infinityyy

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2009/75229775kn0.png

^LOVEEE that photo. AMAZING photo of our shinhwa men :)

and OMGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, i LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVEEEE "just one more time."

it's INCREDIBLE. it makes my heart ache--BAD. it's just so amazing :) i loveee shinhwa. i loveee their new single. absolutely love it. it's just something so refreshing; i love the rap parts and gahhhhh, the vocals<3

omgoodnesssss. i love, love, loveeee the song. the intro is absolutely lovely and gahh, overall, LOVELOVELOVE the song.

shinhwa's coming back with a BANG.

Guest Lucky

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!!I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOUR ONE OF THE BEST!!!!OH AND I LOVE THE NEW SONG!!!ITS SOOO GOOD.HEHE.

Archived