[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

ntlove16 aw. dont cry. i told myself not to cry either. but now that im listening to their song. finally. my tears are coming out. i cant hold on to them. theyre coming out unconditionally. i understand how u feel. *hugs*

80slitnite thanks for the link. really. i can finally listen to their song! and i managed to finish my hw finally haha. aahh *crying* ><

thanks for the lyrics. really. <333333333 aisshh *replays song while reading lyrics with eyes with tears*

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the link of the song

just finish downloading it

and also

thanks for the romanji aish i love the song

it is soft sweet and gentle

and the words that eric says make me cry

TT_TT

i love the chorus

the songs is so sweet

a definite song that makes u wanna cry...

i can hear their voice so clearly and so diff from one another...

aish so sweet

TT_TT

now i just have to wait for the mv

love andy's part

his rapping is good!

Guest PurpleRain

wow..Orange Princesses are so efficient !! thanks for the lyrics and dl link..~~

I used to hate orange...UNTIL i get to know SHINHWA..mucks~~lovely orange.

eidt: i feel so sad while listening to this song..i feel like crying >_< wae~~~~~~

SHINHWA I LOVE YOU

Guest incarnadine

Ok..... the full song was available in the Chinese fora... I'm not sure if a downloadable link could be posted here but I'd rather not... I was able to listen to it (I ordered copies of the album anyway, hee hee).

I've been crying nonstop while listening to it over and over.

I couldn't take it.

So beautiful.

^ yes i am listening to it non stop as well. but now i have to go. i'll be hugging them in my dreams until tmrow i will come back. wish this day isnt close to end yet. everyones sharing the love now frm everywhere. listening to their single. <3333

SHINHWA SARANGHAE!!!

Guest incarnadine

They all sounded SO good. The melody was so beautiful, so poignant. Their harmony was glorious. Most of all, they sang it with so much emotion... almost like saying goodbye.

:tears::tears::tears:

The 9th Jib is going to be an awesome album.

Guest kawaii30ph

You guys are sure fast... thanks for the link... will have to wait at least 10 minutes to listen to it...

10 minutes????---

listening to it... goosebumps..... really...

im staring to cry.......

Guest ntlove16

angel2nyt - Thank you for the lyrics!

strawberry16 - Thank you for your hug, I feel much better, but tears wont stop

Guest love!melody

OMG! OMG! my heart is like pounding so hard right now! like seriously! i can't even breathe properly *takes deep breaths* the song is absoluely beautiful <3 the vocals are so soft and sweet! gahhhh~ wait! how do you download the whole song?!?! haha! nvm! thank you for the link :) LOL and wow! the thread is moving crzy fast :) i'm so happy right now ^^ just a few minutes okay i was stressing out because of my test tomorrow but after listening to the song, i feel so calm yet excited LMAO!

Thank you for the download link^^

I'm listening to the song now! OMG I can't wait for my ShinHwa 9th jib Limited edition to get here!

I'm just so excited! Thanks for all the contribution!!

omo...I started crying just hearing the song :tears: *sniffs*

Guest chopsticksandspoon

GAH. i'm still banned from going online but nobody's going to tell my mom i'm here anyway.

i missed all of the people here. what's been happening?

but that's not why we're here right now.

IT'S SHINHWA'S 10th YEAR ANNIVERSARY.

freaking right.

HAPPY 10TH!!!!!!

many things have happened, a lot of fans have abandoned the ship but still, we're full up to the brim with orange love.

this day is even more special than my birthday.

or the day i learned i pass my university of choice.

this day is.... SHINHWA DAY.

and this week is SHINHWA WEEK.

and MARCH IS SHINHWA MONTH.

cheers gals, here's to 10 more years. wait, i meant, HERE'S TO INFINITY!

Guest `shinhwa_s2~

omggg T__________________________T

happy 10th, shinhwa!!!

you've finally made it...ten years..wow.

oh dearrrr, i'm getting teary!! ;_;

thank you for staying with us through so many years!!

shinhwa is forever. no other band can compare.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *hugs everyone*

our boys have turned TEN!! :D

[ EDIT ]

superrrrrrrrrr thanks to those who posted the song and lyrics!! <3333333333

based on the rough translation of the song

it's a very sad song

aish

the chorus part is the best

TT_TT

i can envision how the mv will be

lot's of slow motion

it will be like a drama with this song as a background

might hears some gun shot and stuff

i think i'm going the love the mv now...

^_^

Guest incarnadine

me too chubby^green^, I love love the chorus. So sweet and beautiful.

I wonder how they'll be able to sing this at the concert? I bet the song won't be over and everyone in the audience will be crying their eyes and hearts out... perhaps even Shinhwa... :tears:

Guest 80slitenite

based on the rough translation of the song

it's a very sad song

aish

the chorus part is the best

TT_TT

i can envision how the mv will be

lot's of slow motion

it will be like a drama with this song as a background

might hears some gun shot and stuff

i think i'm going the love the mv now...

^_^

I totally agree with you on this one. All I know is no one better die.

Guest strawberrybunny

[08.03.24][news] Shinhwa's 10th Anniversary: Time for the last concert

this will be the last time the members will be holding a concert and releasing an album under the name of "Shinhwa" in the near future. After the release of the 9th album in early April, all group activities will be put on hold.

It breaks my heart every single time I read some news along this line "it's their last concert", "it's the final concert".... NO NO NO. IT's NOT!!! SHINHWA IS FOREVER :tears: :tears: :tears: They'll come back, they will all come back!!! all together and we'll see them shout out "Urinun Shinhwamida!" again and again and again :tears: or, or we'll see each member going "Cool guy, witty guy, Animation CF, English rapper, Shy guy and Little Prince" and they'll all burst out laughing like they always do :tears:

^_^

"Sharing 10 years of friendship together, the 6 members of Shinhwa will be celebrating their 10th anniversary on March 24. They said that the motivation that has pushed them on for such a long time is "our trust in each other".

I pray that this trust will continue to grow stronger and stronger among all the members (even with the oil and the water of the group :rolleyes: ) and that no matter how many departures, how many goodbyes, at the end they'll all come back and shout to us "Urinun SHINHWAmida!" *hand forward* ^_^

YES. It is 10 minutes after 12am

Happy 10 years Shinhwa together and wish for 10 more years and 10 more years and 10 more years and ......................2Gether4Ever ^_^

Thank you everyone who had worked sooo hard to share with us all the news , updates and photos and the new songs!! you guys are GREAT!!! we'll own it all to you ^_^ Thank you very very very very much ^_^, you guys are GREATLY appreciated! Thank you ^_^

*my love for Shinhwa, for each member, just seem to grow more and more each day*

Source: joongang & oceans

Chi trans: julias@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

**Take out only with proper credit**

Archived