[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kriza_09

^ LOL. I think it's because f-a-g is considered a bad word in this forum and that's why the swearing filter in Soompi changed it to kool-aid. HAHAHHAH..

Anyway, this is the title of the vid and you can copy paste it -> '[sUBBED] Shinhwa 11th - 200299 Shinhwa explains the terms used in T.O.P'

Anyway, I can't believe this is the first time I've ever watched that vid. And I can't believe there's actually an explanation to those nonsense terms. And you can actually use it in conversation!!!????

And I totally LOLed at 'only the new generation will use short forms like this'. Actually, only weird people (i.e. Shinhwa members) would use M.I.L to say 'I like you' and D.R.C to say 'I don't like you'.

puahahha! i was watching the preview for episode 49 for we got married, and i noticed that the pool place that junjin and shi young went to were full of shinhwa posters. hahaha. maybe they are regulars there...;]. i'll try to look it up to find it and visit it. kekee.

I think it's the same pool place that Junjin went to to film his self-directed video in Infinity Challenge - PD episode. It's probably owned by Junjin's best friend (that 'WOW' uncle who appeared on Mnet Highschool girls) or maybe a joint business between Junjin and his best friend.

lo hoi no wonder

i didnt think of it at all

i was kinda confuse why does the link has kool-aid

i thought accidentally added to it

^_^

i didnt know about this vid too

amazing isnt it?

even without shinhwa existance

their vid keep on increasing in utube

off to watch it now

gosh i miss them teribbly now

sigh..

I am currently bawling my eyes out. Korean reality TV is just TOO REAL!!! Andy and Minwoo really developed feelings for their 'wives'. It's just toooooooo heart-breaking!! OK..this is probably the wrong thread to discuss such things but ...aiiishhh...I need comfort. :tears: I guess so happen that they were casted at the age where they are thinking about marriage, hence such feelings were developed? 언니들....나 마음이 정말 앞았어..

I'm still learning my way in shinhwa.biz forum. hahahaha...I get lost a lot. I guess my bearings are just wrong. That's coz I haven't learnt how to use the search engine in the forum. Oh well. slow learner. I'll get there.

Apart from Love Letter and Shinhwa Battle, are there anymore Shinhwa variety shows?? I LOVE watching the making of their MVs and interviews. It's just hilarious!!! And with them as guests in Xman, YSMM...:lol: Couldn't find with them on infinity challenge and happy together. Should be in the forum thread. I'll get there. i'm listening to their 9th jib now where i think they are reminiscing about their past? everyone's just talking and laughing. Would there be a video for that? It would be SOOOO funny!! I can hear Dongwan oppa laughing his head off!! Oh! I hear Eric oppa too!! Is there a video for this!?!?! :rolleyes:

Thank you so much for answering my questions. If I have anymore and I can't find my answers, I'll know where to come. :)

Guest rose_liana

^ I know these links have been posted before, but its for the new fans here who just discover our lovely Shinhwa...Random videos from YT...

i've been a regular YT watcher since i discover and got addicted to Shinhwa last year...and i found some of the links were not available anymore(i.e infinity challenge-Shinhwa special, happy together)...

If you havent watch this( on their 10th anniversary concert)..who would have talk like Shinhwa have done in their concert??if there is any group/artist like them, please tell me..

Part 1

Part 2

and have you seen their Guerilla concert...you'll laugh in the 1st 2 part then cried in the last part...i've seen this for many times and like other changjoer, everytime i watch it, i would cried...they have such lovely brothers-friendship relationship and the orange princess were awesome too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DjimH31xUA,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZcYhDk7nwA&feature=related,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1gfLIegdA&feature=related

Happy together cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8nEDNgm3fY

another fun interview

Shinhwa Japan press conference

Star real story I am..Shinhwa

Part1

other part you can find it at crystalist cannel in YT..there's so many Shinhwa stuff (Subbed) in her channel..

another classic is Shinhwa x-files..a must watch, so funny but sadly there's no andy because its on 2001 when andy temporally left Shinhwa..

Shinhwa 2001 X-File- Skydiving's Thrill Rides

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3XLXLngA5c,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St4mAWbUl9Y&feature=related,

Shinhwa 2001 X-File - Stunt Drive, you can discover why Jin(baby) and Hyesung(mommy) were called 'the birds' in Shinhwa

Shinhwa 2001 X-File - Haunted House

other part you can find it in snowwhite924's channel here http://www.youtube.com/user/snowwhite924

countdown: 6 days more to go!!! 11th anniversary is around the corner!!! if there is no news about shinhwa, at least i hope to see their gathering pictures in Dongwan oppa's blog!!!

Guest sydney0428

Infinity Challenge

Part 1

other parts you can find in ginaya's channel

Have you seen Heroine 6...another funny variety show of Shinhwa and yes the boys are the king of the games

Part 1

Here is a short clip in Heroine 5, Eric and Hyesung are hilarious, the first time I've seen this I cant stop myself in laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-cSiNwH0bY

Have you seen the boys babysitting...but no Andy here

Eric, Dongwan & Hyesung-2001 BabySitting

Minwoo & Junjin-2001 BabySitting

Check this clip, it's one of the track in 9th jib, "The Story We Haven't Finished Yet", with english subs. The lyrics is so meaningful and heartwarming. It's really the story of Shinhwa. They are talking to us, the fans, through this song and it brought tears to my eyes.

the best of all

i would really recommened u watch guerilla concert

at least onec in ur entire shinhwa fans life

^_^

that's the best one ever!

Shin Hyesung: Shinhwa will release the 10th album in 4-5 years’ time, Wednesday March 18, 2009 Korea

Singer Shin Hyesung has expressed that Shinhwa will be releasing their 10th album in 4-5 years’ time in an interview with the April issue of fashion magazine Singles. “Although I can’t confirm that it will be another 4 years, but we will release the album when all the members have finished with their military service in 4-5 years’ time.”

“To me Shinhwa is like my home, it feels like it’s my hometown. Although we’re all busy with our solo activities now, and some are serving their military service, but when we do get together, it feels even more like being back home.”

He added somewhat regretfully, “Although Shinhwa as a group has released many albums and has been active for a long time, but what people can remember most is our pop dance choreography or things such as the Wild Eyes chair dance. On the other hand, we haven’t had a hit song that is infectious and influential throughout the country.”

Born in 1979, Shin Hyesung is 31 (Korean age) this year, and it has been 11 years since Shinhwa made their debut in 1998. Now he is one of the few highly popular singers with idol beginnings. He has been taking care of the high notes in Shinhwa’s songs, and has earned himself a reputation of being a credible singer with strong vocals since his debut.

He also formed the project group S in 2003 with Kangta and Lee Ji Hoon, and went on to release his first solo album in 2005. He has just released Side 2 of his 3rd album on Feb 16 this year, and it’s a milestone album that marks the musical growth of Shin Hyesung in these 10 years.

On the other hand, according to the album sales charts, Shin Hyesung’s “Side 2: Keep Leaves” has taken the #1 spot with 26,149 copies for the month of February. The ballad “Why Did You Call”, featuring Shin Hyesung’s melancholic vocals has also earned good reviews.

source: absolutshinhwa

credit: Newsen

chinese translations by: 宝宝爱王子@S.C.I.C

english translations by: absoluthshinhwa

Guest yumoon

i will always cry when i watch the guerilla concert...

i will wait for their 10th album!!!

thanks for sharing the news

hay nice to be back home!!!

sorry for not posting for so long!!!

just wanted to say hi to all of you guys!!

and i've watched all the recommended vids,i love it!!!

i wanted to join in 11th anniv project but i don't know how,for i have little time on my computer,i have to wait until 28 to be free,!!hay!!!

i missed the guys!!!

i miss you all too!!!

WELCOME TO THE NEW FANS!! WELCOME TO ORANGE WORLD!!!

i'll be back guys!!!

tnx for the vids!!!

Guest rose_liana

This is too funny. Some jinsung dorkiness. I love how jin kept singing Sungie's "why did you call"! HAHA.

sungie calls jin

5 MORE DAYS TO BEING 11 years old!!! :D

OMG!! this is cute!! jinnie!!! the birds love!! they're totally cute!!

thanks for sharing!!

countdown: less than 5 days more to the 11th anniversary!!!

Archived