Guest lenakeem

ohh this looks like fun....

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Minwoo

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Hyesung

3. Give a big hug to ---> Minwoo

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Eric

5. Get married to ---> Eric

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Minwoo

hmm i wasn't planning to only have minwoo and eric as my answers....

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slypatt

wow, thanks for sharing the xmas gathering photos! love to see them having fun together. and the last pic too.. showing off a little ricsung love.. hohoho... :)

since everyone is doing this..

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Dongwan. so i can cling onto him when i'm scared. must be becoz of one of his diary entries - the one with a pic that he looked so bored on the roller coaster!

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Eric! he looks so cute when he sings! remember him singing wheesung's words i cant say in the first winter story concert?! love his 'i'm trying my best' expressions! he gave me strength! not to be afraid of singing! cuz i cant sing.. haha..

3. Give a big hug to ---> all of them! order would be.. hyesung, eric, dongwan, junjin, andy, minwoo

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> minwoo. let him shine and do the dancing coz i cant dance! haha..

5. Get married to ---> hyesungie. of course!

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> wannie. he's been travelling alot around korea these days, hope he can share some stories!

Guest lavenderwingz

I think this is cute ^^ Wanted to join in on you guys!

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Minwoo. I don't know why, I think he would be so entertaining ^^

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Hyesung. Well...two words Ballad Prince

3. Give a big hug to ---> Andy. He's too cute!

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Eric. Maybe besame?? *thinks of Infinity Challenge. lol*

5. Get married to ---> Junjin. Coming from a broken family background, i think he would treat his wife even better

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> None other than Dongwan. He's my favorite for a reason, I can laugh, cry and learn a lot from this guy.

Guest ~*babyblue*~

by chance does anyone have eng sub for happy together where dongwan and Shin Hye Sung went on in 2007???

if do can u send it to me?? cuz i found the video but there;s no eng sub and i cannot understand

so it would be very kind of someone if they sub this ??

here;s the site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvugLcCma6k...feature=related

thank U

Guest infinityyy

adding mines too xDD

Which Shinhwa member do you want to:

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> ALL of them, together. It'd be SO crazy that I think I have to bring a camcorder to remember everything.

2. Sing a collaboration with ---->Hyesung :blush: that's a first celebrity crush for you.

3. Give a big hug to --->Hyesung first, and then all of them together into a hugeeeee hug :D

4. Do a "couple dance" with ---->Hyesung. It's been a small dream of mines to dance the crab dance with him :P

5. Get married to ---> Hyesung; I've been in love with him since foreverrr. I cannot betray him! :P :P Over the years of being a Shinhwa fan, I have fallen in love with each member :) Hyesung has this gentleness and shy cuteness and at times this wild side. Eric has that cool, sexy vibe that grab's a girl's heart. Minwoo oozes with charisma and is just so fun. Andy is just too adorable and is such a hard worker. Junjin has a sexy, manly concept but we all know there's a bit of that shy guy in there and he's just too sweet. Dongwan makes me laugh with his unlimited wittiness and passion. This is Shinhwa for you.

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with --->Hyesung, Hyesung, Hyesung. :D It would be the sweetest conversation ever. I can't have a nice conversation with all the Shinhwa members because it would no longer be a conversation, but like.. an imaginable coffee-sugarcube-spoon-on-nose-war-contest thing :mellow: LOL.

I miss the guys together. Only some more time before we see them together again<3

^ Aigoo~ Again? Not surprised. I already said that I would reserve my thoughts on the apologies the last time and last, last time and last , last, last time. Action speak louder than words after all.

-----------------------

The easiest ones to answer were 1 and 6 ^__^

Gonna take the different and only one member per question approach...or else I'll put all 6 for everything and we can practice polygamy...okay that sounds wrong lolz

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> It has to be Junjin. He's so energetic and gets excited so easily. It's no fun if the person you go with won't scream their heads off on every ride. Plus he has super skills, so I can show him off and he can win lotsa prizes. You know it's all about winning prizes. Ho ho ho~ :D Plus he's such a pig and we can totally pig out on the funnel cakes, turkey legs, lemonades etc.

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Eric. Actually, Eric fits for most of the categories on this list lolz He's like dorky enough to take to Disneyland, silly enough to hug, weird enough to do the 'samba' with, dependable enough to marry and alien enough to have an interesting convo with. But I want to do this b/c it's a bit unprecedented compared to the rest of the options. I find our Ricky the most attractive when he's working in the studio haha~

3. Give a big hug to ---> Hyesungie. Cuz I know he'll blush and laugh that 'shocked' laugh of his. And then he'll get all uncomfortable, and start playing with his hair and touching his nose. But, he'll hug you back anyways. How can I resist? XD So cute~

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Andy ^^ Really, he dances so well and can be completely lame. If there's anyone I want to have fun dancing with, it's Andy.

5. Get married to ---> Minwoo. There are plenty of things you can do with your hubby haha~ I really don't know. He's too cute, hot, hardworking, tidy, sociable and smexy to not make anyone he marries nervous. Is it healthy if you admire your hubby too much? XD I'll feel bad choosing someone else for this one. Must stay loyal to the one and only Bong. I'm a bit worried that he'll make me 'exercise' with him though lolz

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Dongwannie. I think he's the kind that I would love to have a chat with because he has so much to say and seems to have a lot of opinions. He's witty, funny and thoughtful. I wonder if Wannie drinks coffee or tea? Hmmm~ lolz I see lotsa people put down Wannie for Disneyland, but for some reason he seems like the 'backpacking' lone traveler type to me lolz Like when Shinhwa went to Germany, he didn't go to the game and when he went to Singapore, he's a little picky with the food...but from his blogs, he seems to really enjoy going on nature walks and hikes.

Guest magicblood

hiya all!!! wow thanks those who response to my gif. happy! :w00t:

sydney0428 - oh thank u for liking it...just thought the expression is cute... it's ok,i used to not know how to

make gif also, just know it recently, n so excited bout it n still in learnin process ^^

rose_liana - i'm happy u like the gif ^^ (p/s...i'm from malaysia too :w00t: )

moca_hanzel - happy u like the gif. ya, they are so cute in the clip....andy expecting handphone from jinnie

haha.

i'll try to make more gif on shinhwa n post it here. luv this thread!

BTW

since i'm new, got few question,

>so shinhwa fan is called changjo? if i'm not mistaken? whts tht mean?

>n a while ago andy once left shinhwa rite? with what reason?

=appreciate it if someone can explain! kamsahmnida.^^

-----------------------------------------------------

13 days--------------13years----------i'll wait for Everlasting love---

Glad this thread is alive =].

sry havent been here for a while... im down with the flu ><

omg shinhwa reunion for x-mas eve!! <33333. jinnie how could u not be thereeee >=[

1. Go to Disneyland with ---->Andy

3. Give a big hug to --->Dongwan

4. Do a "couple dance" with ---->Minwoo

5. Get married to --->Andy

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Eric

here is some news:

[09.02.01] Junjin: Shinhwa - even with members in the army - will definitely reunite

20090201103307677.jpg

Singer Junjin promised a Shinhwa reunion at the post-concert press conference for the 2009 K-Pop Super Live Concert on 31st Jan at the Tokyo International Forum. This day, besides Shinhwa members Junjin and Shin Hyesung, Super Junior Happy, SG Wannabe, Tei and Wheesung also performed at the concert. He stressed, “I promise everyone that all the members will be back together as Shinhwa. Although we are now focusing on our solo projects, we will definitely be back as Shinhwa.” Recently active on the variety show circuit, Junjin added, “Looking at how all of us are progressing in our own work, I realise that we’re improving ourselves. We will do our best to set an example for the younger idol groups like Super Junior.” “Being together as Shinhwa for more than 10 years, the members all know each other inside out by now. Our trust in each other and our strong bonds of friendship is what keeps us going no matter if we’re facing happy moments or sad moments.” Junjin will be holding a solo concert on 21st Feb in Shanghai and he is also scheduled to release a new album in March. Source: mydaily Chi trans: 紫水晶@isay81℃ Eng trans: midnightgirl13 @ absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

P.S. I'LL PROBABLY BE LURKING NEXT WEEK CUZ OF FINALS.... wish me luck, its my first finals ive ever had. eeekkk

Guest sydney0428

This is fun!

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Dongwan

3. Give a big hug to ---> Minwoo

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Junjin

5. Get married to ---> ANDY

To be honest I want to do it all with Andy :P

crystalis that song is so cute. "Orange" is really for Shinhwa.

magicblood check out this link, http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123656, I believe the answers in your questions are there, and for sure you will get to know more about Shinhwa and their friendship.

strawberry16 thanks for the news. I believe in our boys and will definitely wait the time that they are back together.

Btw, best of luck to your finals, fighting!

Guest 80slitenite

Get well soon strawberry16. You need some orange for Vitamin C. kekeke

Egotism has hawt pics of JinSung at the airport. Jincha Jinnie is looking HAWT. Bare collar with the necklace and his face omg so sexy. The whole look is hawt. http://kimdongwan.net/

Starking look-a-like F4 and B4 doing Shinhwa's Wild Eyes towards the end of the vid. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVDwAHUyPgQ

Guest wanderer335

AHH the orange lol

I wanna do it too ^^

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> JunJin

3. Give a big hug to ---> Andy

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Minwoo

5. Get married to ---> Dongwan

Guest rose_liana

I just found this pic. Apparently that younger group have concert on the weekend.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3769/ec...c94eb8d9qz4.jpg

i thought this matter has been solved already and they've been stopped using that orange stick...*sigh*...i feel sorry for Wannie oppa...he's working hard to solve this matter~~ :sweatingbullets:

80slitenite OMG! jinnie oppa looks fantastic! thanks for sharing the link..there's no lovey dovey sight from those two, right? i really hope to see one, the birds love...

strawberry16 get well soon and follow 80slitenite suggestion..take some Vitamins C(then you may end up by marrying Wannie oppa instead of Andy oppa..haha) and good luck for your final!!!

magicblood i'm glad to know another Malaysian fan..please keep share your work and post more gifs here..

update for Brand New MV experiment

last update: January 27, 2009 (afternoon): 292,066 views, 820 ratings and 750 comments

Current update: February 2, 2009 (morning): 294,360 views, 823 ratings and 757 comments (+2294 views,+3 ratings,+7comments)

While we're busy with our schedules, lets do not forget to watch and rate this MV at least once a day...for those who are new in this thread, lets join this project which created by crystalis.for more info, click this --> Shinhwa Watching Marathon

Fighting Changjoers!!!

strawberry16-get well soon and goodluck to ur finals!!!!HWAITING!!!!

80slitenite-thanks for the links!!im gonna watch it now!!

rose_liana-thanks for always updating us on the MV project!!

as of the light stick i thought it was settled too....hay!im wondering what'll wannie will do!!

SHINHWA HWAITING!!

ORANGE HWAITING!!

SHINHWA CHANGJO HWAITING!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: ok i have watched it!! and im happy,just so happy that even though SHINHWA is not active right now,many people still use their songs and dance on variety shows!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=273204

Please leave some comments.

I find that there are extremely harsh comments from the Soompiers on this topic.

I don't understand why they are doing that.

It's really bothering me.

Thank you Miss Lakwon for the post in the other section.

I think what we've done is to create an awareness that Shinhwa took notice and fans have tried their best to acknowledge that the color is already taken by a group since a decade ago. It is time to let it be...Que Sera Sera. Like what you said...we've been through ten years, what is four years? Shinhwa will be back in no time and Orange is still going to be Shinhwa's color. Regardless of anything or anybody. =D

If we've tried to explain, and there are some that still don't get the significance...then, it is not worth it to go into greater lengths of explanation because we are not on the same wavelength to begin with right? Let's put some positive energy into creating that awareness that Orange is shinhwa's colors. Will never win a battle trying to explain why orange is an important color to Shinhwa or its meaning to people who choose not to care.

Cheer up !!! I hope you don't let it bother you for more than five minutes...hmm..maybe that is too long. How about 3 minutes? hehe...

Thank you again for your protective stance on Shinhwa.

Get well soon strawberry16. You need some orange for Vitamin C. kekeke

Egotism has hawt pics of JinSung at the airport. Jincha Jinnie is looking HAWT. Bare collar with the necklace and his face omg so sexy. The whole look is hawt. http://kimdongwan.net/

Starking look-a-like F4 and B4 doing Shinhwa's Wild Eyes towards the end of the vid. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVDwAHUyPgQ

Thank you for this.

=) It is hilarious that they mixed Wild Eyes with Sondambi's Crazy Chair dance...LOL.

Guest kriza_09

I find that there are extremely harsh comments from the Soompiers on this topic.

i was actually thinking of bringing this issue up there when dongwan first brought it up..

but i was worried of how they would perceive shcj because of this issue..

that why i decided not to do so and ended up posting only dongwan's messages and didn't name the fanclub at all..

anyway, so far the responses have been pretty good.

Some harsh comments from 2-3 people are expected.

of course we won't understand why they're doing that, just like how they can't understand why we're doing this.

edit: actually, i don't think it's worth replying to the 'extremely harsh comments'... we can reply to some curious minds and mature comments...

but not those comments who are just downright offensive... they will not change their minds no matter how we explain and their comments will just get harsher and harsher every time we reply... it's best to just ignore... ignorance is a bliss, isn't it?? ^^

Guest superstar`kiss

CALLING ALL SHINHWA-CHANGJO:

Let's cheer up okay?

Yeah?

I hate seeing everyone bummed out about it.

It's all done with, hope us SHCJ can move on and worry about our boys in the military & our boys still in their solo works.

C'mon! We're mature aren't we?

Let's all go to the humor thread to cheer up!

haha, okay, let's not.

Let's go watch Shinhwa behind the scenes. That a l w a y s works!

:D

-SHCJ FIGHTING!

The thread has been closded but I appreciate you posting this. At least people will still be able to read what you posted. I really thought that issue has been solved with VIP writing an apology letter. Aigoo~ <_< It's kinna sad it surfaced again. I have a feeling a certain shinhwa member might write something about this again... :rolleyes:

Archived