[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest sydney0428

wow, 600 posts.that's cool... when they talk about the boogers, is it included in the 10th anniversary concert dvd?? and dont forget, they talk about nostril hair too. haha..if it was included in the dvd, that's mean i've seen some parts (about 19 minutes) from the dvd..luckily it can be found in YT...

noiz_phayz i think i really need to buy the dvd, so then i could spread shinhwa love too...

hahaha, i remember the nostril hair, yes its in the dvd.

rose_liana, you should really have the dvd, I can assure you, there will be no regrets if you buy it, go for it while it is still available.

^Yup, they did talk about both nostril hair and boogers. I think it was in the same ment! I saw a cut of it on Youtube too few days ago.. yea so it's definitely in the DVD. (:

Man all these talk is making me want to watch the DVD again! :D

Me too, want to watch the dvd again. Missing them together...

OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGOGOGMOGOGMGOGMGOGMOGOG

More pics of RicMinWanSyungDy’s 2008 Christmas Eve gathering!

Thanks Tiff for the pics. We can now tell whose hands are those posted in dongwans blog before.

oh hi 80slitenite!!! thanks for greeting me, happy to be here!....

>>i'm proud to love shinhwa, they are so strong facing all the hardship, and always....always give me happiness when watch their show n program..

brighten my day!

since my post before, i havent contribute anythin, so i feel bad... :blush: so today, i come out with 1 gif and 1 pic (that i made)^^.

here it is: Hope u guys like it! :w00t:

the cute magnae Andy; ^^ sayin...:"Kuromeyo!....of course!"

and of course, my fav in shinhwa: Jinnie.... pretty isn he??? i wanna say prince, but his face rite now is so much sleeping beauty!

hi magicblood, its nice to hear that you're happy here.

Don't feel bad, because same like you i dont have any contribution before. Just post more often here and share your thoughts and love for Shinhwa.

Btw I like the gif you made for Andy... me dont know how to make one :( , and Jin is handsome in the pic even sleeping

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramagirl

hi everyone...been a fan for a few year now...first time writing in this thread...been a luker. have a question, where can you get the shinhwa brand new story dvd with english sub @. thanks

Guest grumpynomore

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! MY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE'S JUNJIN?

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

HAHHAHA JUST NOTICED THE LAST PIC! ROTFL! HYESUNG AND ERIC! I WONDER WHO'S MORE WASTED?

AND IF IT WAS ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS THEY WERE TALKIGN ABOUT AT YSMM! LOL.

OH NOW I KNOW WHY I'VE BEEN SO EMOTIONAL UPON SEEING THOSE PICS! THESE ARE THE MOST RECENT PICS THAT I'VE SEEN AT LEAST FOUR OF THE MEMBERS TOGETHER SINCE BECOMING A FAN OF THEM! huhuhu i miss them!

HEY! i havent been on in a while, i've had to study for school! ><" well i live in Australia, and all my friends dnt like shinhwa becoz their old and they judge becoz of that, and i disagreee with them becasue i think SHINHWA IS THE BEST BOYBANG EVER!! And with pplz dissing the name for boys before flower (HANA YORI DANGO) sheesh why does the school have to be called other boy bands like dbsk or ss501 or even bigbang (NO OFFENCE TO THESE GROUPS) but sheesh! SHINWHA deserve to be mentioned in the drama becoz of their hard works in the music industry! give them a break!

BTW I REALLY WANT THE SHINHWA 10th ANNIVASARY DVD CONCERT! I WANT IT SO BAD! but our currency is really LOW ATM! :(

LETS JST HOPE THAT PPLZ START NOTICING THE MUSIC NOT JST THE LOOKS!!

Guest rose_liana

80slitenite OMG!!! those pics really make my day!!! cannot stop smiling seeing those pics...and wannie oppa!! so hansome, cant take my eyes of him! by the way, jinnie oppa is missing? where's he go? need to check at absoluteshinhwa.. thanks for posting it here...

miss lakwon i think, all of us here will support you.but, hopefully, you'll put the link in this thread..easier for us to find it..tq

hi magicblood...andy oppa's gif!! so cute..thats from Manwon, rite? and jinnie oppa's sleeping face!!!kawaie...

for more shinhwa sleeping face, click here--->

so adorable!

Hueee i think all Shinhwa oppas are handsome and cute, there's nothing wrong with their looks..i think, it just they're looks older than other idol groups nowadays..just look at their young pictures, i bet they're more handsome and cuter than the others. about their music,theirs sound more mature than the young idols since their music not only for young generation, but to all generations..their music is dedicated to all.

grumpynomore i noticed that too!!! RicSyung love!!!

Have a nice day Changjoers!!!

Shinhwa~~~Fighting!!!

Guest vivian0304

i started to read from the first page of this forum since i missed alot of Shinhwa. And i found this, although late, but i still want to answer ^^

Which Shinhwa member do you want to:

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Minwoo, Dongwan, Eric, Junjin

2. Sing a collaboration with ---->Dongwan

3. Give a big hug to --->Eric, Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin, Hyesung & Andy ^^

4. Do a "couple dance" with ---->Andy

5. Get married to ---> Eric, Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with --->Hyesung

ZOMG. I was about to share those pics if nobody have uploaded them here. But haha, yessss, those pics are much loveee! [: And yes, I wonder who was more wasted, eric or sungie? haha. And is it just me or dongwan looks so different? like gained wait, or more muscular? Hmph. (he looks good anyhow! -.-)

And oh, thanks to those precious pics, we can now confirm whose hand is which from dongwan's blog entry on xmas eve! here's a recap.

XMASPARTY.jpg

....but wait, WHERE'S JINNIE in the pictures??

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone can sub this vid. It's dongwan at that Global Beauty Show. I really want to know what they were rambling about. It's frustating, seriously! Haha.

I remember watching this and will try to translate parts that relate to Shinhwa...which is mostly at the beginning of the clip. I might not translate this accurately but you get the gist.

Dongwan: I am interested in Dominique.

Dominique: I am usually not very popular amongst male guests. I feel very lucky.

(Dominique commented about DW. He is handsome, sings well. Dongwan said he and Dom are close. She always seems to be busy with assignments. Dom says she is a student, that's why)

Host: Which Shinhwa songs do you like?

Dominique: Many.

Another voice: Is there a song called "Many"?

Host: Which song?

Dom: How about "Handkerchief"? Tis' Oppa's (Oppa is referring to DW) song.

Host: Sing a bit.

Dom attempts to sing but her voice cracked a little. She called it "Biksali" which was not the right term to use and was teased. She then attempts to sing again and was successful.

Host: Brownyn, Shinhwa. This is a Shinhwa member.

Brownyn: I know. I saw them at their concert. They can sing really well. They are not "tone-deaf" (she pronounced it wrong and was corrected by the host".)

DW: I saw Brownyn for the first time at the concert. She was just standing there. She just said " You are handsome." I was surprised.

Brownyn: Really handsome.

Host: I thought your favorite member is Minwoo.

Brownyn: Oh..that..It is complicated. The reason is...I think DW is my style but minwoo is a bit of a player. However, are you a player? You are not?

DW: Shinhwa are all players. (LOL)

Brownyn: Oooh..if that is case, how???

There is also another part towards the end where Dongwan talked about Junjin's drinking habit. Dongwan said all Shinhwa members enjoy a drink. When Jin is drunk, he likes to say that he is NOT drunk. LOL. Dongwan reenacted Jin's strong reaction to deny that he is drunk at all. "Hyung, I am not drunk at all" Jin said to Dongwan. Jin will keep on insisting this to others that he is not drunk.

Hope this helps!!! =) Isn't it sweet for dongwan to say that Shinhwa are all players to counter Brownyn's claim that M is a player. =) All Shinhwa members have been on the show now except for a particular Moon. :P

AWESOME! Thank you so much warunee!!

OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGOGOGMOGOGMGOGMGOGMOGOG

More pics of RicMinWanSyungDy’s 2008 Christmas Eve gathering!

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...g/#comment-1323

For bigger versions of the pic visit the site. :)

1to4y9.jpg

thank you thank you!!!80slitenite i so love you for posting this here!!! everytime i see pictures of them like this it touches my heart!! i really love their friendship!!! and it makes me miss them so much!!!waaaaahhaaahaaa!!! :tears::tears: i think this my 1st time too since i became a fan,seeing them in a picture being together..........aaahhh!it feels so good seeing them spending time together(like non related work meet up!)i can see their friendship!! and im seeing ricsyung too!!!so sweet!!!

Hello everyone!

I was reading a couple past comments and it seems that we have new Shinhwa fans!

What's amazing is that they are from Malaysia! ^_^

It really brightens my day to see new fans.

Plus, they became fans at a time when Shinhwa is not even promoting themselves.

So proud of you guys to join the Shinhwa Changjo thread.

Thank you for getting into Shinhwa and hopefully you can become a SHCJ forever.

I am going to update on some stuff soon but I think I'm going to make a huge attempt in creating a thread in the Picture's Section again.

I'm going to need your support guys! :)

we will support you!!HWAITING!!!!

magicblood-i so love andy's gif!!!so cute!!thank you!!i watch the cut on yt!he is so cute hehehe!!jinnie too especially when andy mention that jinnie will buy him a new cellphone!!!i love jinnie's reaction!!

to all the NEW FAN like me,WELCOME TO THE ORANGE WORLD!!!(i remember this is how they welcome me here!!)feel the warmth and love of our seniors!!

sydney0428-rachelle congratulations!! wow you have been posting a lot lately!!hehehe!! joke!!

Guest miss lakwon

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Dongwan

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Minwoo

3. Give a big hug to ---> Andy

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> JunJin

5. Get married to ---> Eric

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Hyesung

These answers were if I had to choose only one member.

It's more interesting that way isn't it? :)

And, I didn't repeat!

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Jun Jin

3. Give a big hug to ---> Hye Sung

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Andy

5. Get married to ---> Eric

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Dong Wan

Hi everyone. I've been lurking on this board for a few weeks now and I love these guys.

Love thier chemistry together and fabulous songs

Noticed them while watching Xman and my interest started snowballling from there.

Guest vippingcream

3. Give a big hug to ---> Hye Sung

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Junjin

5. Get married to ---> Hyesung

this answer i choose one member if it's true, but i wanna choose all !! lol

they hav different character and make me hard to think answer.

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Minwoo

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Eric

3. Give a big hug to ---> Junjin

5. Get married to ---> Dongwan/Hyesung (I LOVE DONGWAN but I think Hyesung will make an excellent husband as well)

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Dongwan

thanks for the translations ginnie unnie!!! <3333

Guest catalima

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> DongWan

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> MinWoo

3. Give a big hug to ---> Andy

5. Get married to ---> HyeSung

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Eric

Ah, it's been a while since I come in this thread ^^'

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> andy/minwoo

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> hyesung

3. Give a big hug to ---> andy/junjin

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> andy/eric

5. Get married to ---> ANDY

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> dongwan

im sorry im quite biased!!hehehe!!! but i really want to sing with hyesung since i dont have a nice voice and talk to dongwan coz i really admire his wittiness!!!

as for andy i so love him hehehe!!!

ginnie-tnx for the translation!! im gonna watch it now!!so sweet of dongwan!!actually i think he always say that!! that all the members of shinhwa are players!!!hehehe!!

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Eric

3. Give a big hug to ---> Hyesung

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Junjin

5. Get married to ---> Andy!

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Minwoo

OMG! Thanks for translating, ginnie!

this is fun!

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Eric (he's so funny and fun, i thnk he'll make me really happy)

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> MinWoo (he's great singer, sadly i can't choose sungie again)

3. Give a big hug to ---> Andy (he's such a teddy bear to me)

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> JunJin (he's the dance machine!)

5. Get married to ---> HYESUNG (my love, need i say more?)

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> DongWan (i think he'll be a great guy to chat with, and someone who can be my bestie)

mine's not the same as anyone above.. :(?

Guest rose_liana

yup, this totally fun!!

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> Dongwan, wanna play and eat some cotton candy with him :P

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Hye sung since he's the main vocalist

3. Give a big hug to ---> Junjin..outside, he's a tough guy but he can be cute and funny too..

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Andy, wanna try his heart dance

5. Get married to ---> Minwoo..love this overconfident guy, wanna hear he says "you're chosen by me!!" haha..but i love dongwan/jinnie too.. ottoke?

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with ---> Eric, he's fun and maybe i can learn some English from him.. :P

ginnie thanks for the translation. the video become more meaningful now..

Guest lingling22

1. Go to Disneyland with ----> all six of them

2. Sing a collaboration with ----> Dongwan and Hyesung

3. Give a big hug to ---> Junjin and Andy

4. Do a "couple dance" with ----> Minwoo

5. Get married to ---> Junjin

Archived