[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Wow! I was really surprised when i saw the Shinhwa thread.

I'm glad that eventhough Shinhwa as a group is inactive at this point, everyone is still active on this thread. And I feel guilty for not posting much. hehehe. It's just that I am so busy with school.

I really need to update myself with everything. I just watch Boys over flowers this day because a friend, who knew I was a huge Shinhwa fan, told me that Shinhwa was there. Hahaha! And I thought Shinhwa the group! lol. I think one of the writters of that show was a member of Shinhwa Changjo or maybe a huge fan of theirs! hehehe. And I find it so cool having a Shinhwa school, Shinhwa Mart, etc. If there was really a Shinhwa Mart, I bet I would've been always there. hehehe. The caps I saw from the earlier post was so funny! It is true! Shinwa's the number one group in Korea. hahaha!

And I also read Wannie's entries and all. Hmmm. About Shinhwa Changjo and VIP, am glad that everything is settled. We can't blame Shinhwa Changjo. They've been using the color for 10 years now. So Orange has been a part of Shinhwa. Orange symbolizes Shinhwa.

Yayyy! That Brand New project was a brilliant idea! You could count me in on that, though I won't guarantee everyone that I'll be able to contribute most of the time. School's been really hard these days. But I will try my best! Promise! hehehe.

And oooohhh!! I want those too! I wish I have lots of money to buy those Shinhwa discography! *sigh* It'll take me years to save money for it.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lexine; i'm not too sure where we can get those goodies. apparently it's out only in japan. *sigh* i guess that's good and bad for us? haha. and oh, dongwan's FO ep was already subbed. It was on fofansub site before available for download, but now you have to request for it I think.

Guest warunee123

i was just wondering, has the dongwan family outing been subbed? cause i know cb has the chinese subbed one, but have not watched it. if it hasn't, and there's no news of anyone subbing it, i think i might try to sub it with chinese subs. :S i'm in love with FO cause of sungie! :D

Family Outing with Dongwan has been subbed already. You can download it from http://www.dramaniacs.net/

After register, you need 30 post counts to access Family Outing Hardsubbed download forum.

Guest 80slitenite

Welcome dramaqueennur! I'm glad you posted. :)

I want that yanee. T_T

Thanks for the info Amy. I didn't know all M's episodes were translated, but now where to find them. T_T

MinDy dancing! This outta be really good!

[09.01.22] KBS Seollal Dancesport Competition: Top Stars’ Dance Special

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...port-competion/

These days top singers disappear once they finish up their schedules, where do they go? It seems that they have gone for dance practice!

Members from popular idol groups such as Big Bang, Kara, Seeya and singers such as Baek Jiyoung, Solbi, M and Andy, are all diligently practicing their dance moves. This coming Seollal, on 27th Jan, KBS will be holding a dancesport competition - Top Stars’ Dance Special.

The production team approached popular idols and top stars for this event, which will be hosted by Lee Hyuk Jae and Oh Jin Yeon, featuring 9 singers vying for the title of Dancesport MVP.

Competitors include: Bigbang’s best dancer Seungri, SS501’s handsome boy Kim Hyung Joon, queen of ballads Baek Ji Young, solo singer Solbi, M Lee Minwoo who’s oozing with confidence, pure guy Andy, Seeya’s sexy Nam Gyuri, Ga-In of Brown Eyed Girls and Gu Hara of Kara. This is the first attempt at Dancesport for all 9 guests.

A staff member said, “The stars took time off their busy schedules for the past 2 weeks to practice, and they spent about 7 hours per session. They look like they’re preparing for a concert rather than the Seollal special, they’ve really put in a lot of sweat and effort into this.”

Kim Hyung Joon will perform the waltz, Nam Gyuri will do the tango, Baek Ji Young has chosen the chacha while youngest contestant Gu Hara will perform the quickstep. Lee Minwoo, Seungri, Solbi and Ga-In are all making their final preparations.

To help viewers better understand dancesport, dancesport professional Park Ji Eun has been invited to be the MC for the special as well.

The special will be broadcast on 27 Jan, at 7.15pm on KBS2.

Source: Now News

Chi trans: withjun + www.kimhyungjoon.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

Guest readsandgeeks

thanks for all the love! at least now i can talk about my SHINHWA obsession..hehe.

[i]lexine: THANK YOU for the Xman vids!

rose_liana : ok, i'll try to watch the vid asap once i get my assigmts and projs done with. p/s: i love throw my fist mv too!

80slitenight: thank you for the welcome! =)

plus, regarding the KBS Seollal Dancesport Competition, does anybody know when it'll be aired?

any Singaporeans here who have cable from both telcos, there's actlly a KBS channel.

(being the idiot that i am, i just found out) -.-"

ok, here's to SHINHWA!!*toasts*

Someone translated that clip already at Shinhwa.biz. Here're the link.

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=1243

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=1244

=) Thank you for the links. My memory can't keep track if I saw Eng or Chinese subs for these videos. I get them all mixed up.

It'll be nice to update Shinhwa's first thread with detailed information on clips and where to find Eng/Chi/Viet or non-subbed clips. It might be something we can work on while Shinhwa is away on a hiatus.

I am excited about the dance competition! _^^_ sounds like fun!

OMG. I think I've been posting abit too much these days, thanks to free time! Haha. Sorry horr.

MOMMIE; I found another vid to be subbed! This is Eric at a Strongest Chil Woo interview, and he looks like he was having fun. He was being funny and dorky, and everyone keeps laughing at whatever he says. So I really want to know what the joke is! [:

Eric Interview

And oh, also this YSMM episode I really want to understand. It's the episode that Jin's father was the guest. And I thought it was so cool when they both danced together. Here's a Jinnie cut, so you dont have to translate the whole show. [:

Junjin cut in YSMM - guest: Charlie Park

Oh, and I'm wondering, does anyone know where I can watch gipizigi episode with minwansung? Cos I remember watching a subbed version of it on YT long ago, but now it's gone! Boo.

Guest lavenderwingz

even though this was posted a few pages ago, i couldn't smile like crazy when i saw the youngest fan of shinhwa's. Goodness, the way he started to dance when he saw Shinhwa was so amazing. The chair dance....hahaha, he's too adorable for words. And I bet that left a great impression on the guys.

Shinhwa in BOF? lol, way to promote the group without even the group itself. The writer must be a SHCJ ..haha. too cute for words.

Random thought: I keep remembering how Dongwan said that in the beginning he would try really hard to not laugh at jinnie's jokes, b/c wannie wanted to be known as the funny guy, well at least the wit guy w/ jokes. Hahaha, now look at Jinnie. He always had it in him, that's what dongwan was scared of..lol. Junjin is truly a funny entertainer..and I'm so proud of him. Too bad, Wannie will always be my fave ^^

Joined the Brand New Project. I'm glad i can do something for the boys.

Guest rose_liana

Mindy join dance competition!!! :wub: ... thanks 80slitenite for the info.. Minwoo oppa is really talented... he can dance various types of dance..and andy oppa!!!huh~~ still thinking him as our 'cute baby"... but now he has became a real man, i mean he has become more mature these days and more independent...good for him though :lol:

dramaqueennur yeah..students are so busy these days...i can understand that...i think you need a right time, when you free from assignments and school works to watch the dvd, so that you can enjoy it more...

lavenderwingz i agree with you..jinnie is a funny entertainer...i remembered i've watched 2006 infinity challenge, Shinhwa episode, when they do the ranking, from #6 to #1, who is the member of Shinhwa can become a part of IC member. everyone didn't want become #1, and jinnie is the one whos obviously don't want #1 spot (and eric too)..but, what happen now?? he's now become the real part of IC, part of comedians. haha...

and yeah, BOF~~ i also think that the scriptwriter maybe a SHCJ...hopefully... :D

yay!!! more people join the brand new mv project!!!

anyway, this is the current update for brand new mv experiment..

last update, January 20, 2009 (afternoon) :288,323 views, 798 ratings and 730 comments

current update, January 23, 2009: 289,817 views, 805 ratings, 735 comments (+ 1494 views, + 7 ratings, +5 comments)

cool!! thats pretty good job guys...lets continue our hardworking(?)!!!

Lets keep fall in love with Shinhwa by watch and rate the MV..!fighting!!!!

Guest gravitie

Wow! 289,888 views now! Hehehe. And CNY is aproaching too!

Btw great job everyone in keeping the thread lively! Thank you mommie_alice for taking up requests in subbing. Looking forward to your work :D

I'm feeling random now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CltXLCfe0mE's an old clip of Shinhwa dancing to NSync's song, Pop. And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD87cHFZQ54's Minwoo's version of it. xD

You what, gals? I don't think Shinhwa has ever been featured as Artist of the Week on Soompi....

....or is it just me??

It's kinda like how a lot of people thought Shinhwa had already won a daesang before their 7th jib :sweatingbullets:

----------------------------------

And if anyone's watched the Top 100 Super Idol Mnet thingy, I think our boys are unintentionally markers for the different segments or something ^^: Minwoo is the last one on Part 1, Hyesung is at the end of Part 2, Jinnie is the first one featured on part 3 etc.

I WANT TO OWN THIS, BUT THE MOM MIGHT SLAUGHTER ME IF I DO. HAHA. IT'S MORE THAN SGD560 FOR ME! ERGH. But really, this is like the ultimate things to have for a Shinhwa Shrine! I have only two albums in my collection, so I want moreeeeee!

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z223/el.../PremiumBox.jpg

If only money does fall from the sky... *sigh*

sweet.. do u know where can i buy that from???

Guest rose_liana

----------------------------------

And if anyone's watched the Top 100 Super Idol Mnet thingy, I think our boys are unintentionally markers for the different segments or something ^^: Minwoo is the last one on Part 1, Hyesung is at the end of Part 2, Jinnie is the first one featured on part 3 etc.

do you have the link where i can watch it or download it?

thanks dears for telling me where to watch wannie's fo with subs. :D i watched it already, and i loveeed it! now gonna download junjin's with chinese subs cause i dont think that's subbed yet and i cant wait. sungie got me addicted to fo. goodnews, i made my cousin watch wannie's fo with me and now she likes wannie too! the thing is, she never ever liked korean stuff so the fact she has some interest in wannie and shinhwa makes me so happy! LOL.

should we have some shinhwa pictures? i think that this thread seems a little bare.. or would it slow down people's comps? :S

/edit

i've been watching the brand new mv as well. 290211 now! :D

Hello, dramaqueennur glad that u post! ohhh new fan? ^^. welcome!! hehe post often. im sure we can provide you with many clips of the boys that will attract you to them even more! hehehe. wow!! you bought their 10th anniversary concert?! L.U.C.K.Y.!! LOL. i cant get it cuz im broke T____T.

omg yanee. yes! i saw that at shinhwabiz the other day and my eyes almost popped out: O.O. the price is soooo expensiiiveeeee >___<. gaahhhh.

Thank you mommie for subbing these videos for us!!! your the best ^^

wooottt. our thread is moving! <33333 happy early chinese new year to everyone? O_o lol

Guest 80slitenite

Really Amy?! wth. That sucks. If it were up to me Shinhwa would be Artist of the week every week. lol.

New goods from MinSungDy! I want to put M together. XD

Credit Six Senses and EvenIf

B-135.jpg

E-039.jpg

E-037.jpg

E-036.jpg

E-044.jpg

E-045.jpg

E-046.jpg

C-022.jpg

A_072.jpg

B-136.jpg

Guest miss lakwon

These new Minwoo and Andy items are killing me!

I decided to purchase a couple of these products.

I am going to send in the money and all soon! :)

I am going to get the puzzle for my cousin!

Maybe that'll get her into Shinhwa when she's a bit older!

By then Shinhwa will be back too! ^^;;

I found this picture on a SHCJ site and I fell in love with it.

I really wish we can come back as one soon for Shinhwa.

I want to see a bright wave of orange again and forever!

21357458xj9.jpg

Guest strawberrybunny

I miss those they were I would spend hours and hours watching them goof around in Love letter and xman and heroine?? where can I find those precious time again???

I want to sell my 9th jib CD, the black regular edition (please don't shoot me) it's just I'm tight in money right now T_T, also, I want to sell the MBC Shinhwa collection DVD packet (all the disc, together with the photos). Posting in soompi selling/trading is too complicated, so yah, I hope this is not breaking the rule, if it is, please let me know ^_^. The CD is ($20 including shipping in the US, and the DVD is $40 including shipping in US). Both items are like new! (of course!) ^_^

thanks ^_^

Archived