[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

^ yes. the shinhwa appearance in WGM will never be forgotten XD! hahaha. its such a classic!!

sydney0428: hey glad you've posted ^^. hope you will post more often in this thread! were not scary hahaha. were all a family

hope all lurkers here will contribute and post. doesnt have to be a long post =o. Everyone keep up the orange font ^^ dont forget

posted some news on jinnie about his injured arm and about his appearance in WGM ^^

CLICK ME 

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

Another Shinhwa oppa will get married...after andy oppa, jinnie oppa will get married and in the other hand, currently, minwoo oppa with amy :tears:...

but somehow, i'll support them as long they're happy... ;) but, the most important, i hope shinhwa oppas will take care of their self and always be healthy...

Another Shinhwa oppa will get married...after andy oppa, jinnie oppa will get married and in the other hand, currently, minwoo oppa with amy :tears:...

but somehow, i'll support them as long they're happy... ;) but, the most important, i hope shinhwa oppas will take care of their self and always be healthy...

I'm just hoping I won't experience a heartbreak.. But my guess is that wuri jinnie already has a gf in real life.. it's just a guess. Remember he said that he treats his real life gfs very strictly and all... I wonder what's jinnie concept in the show? Is he supposed to act like he's in Infinity Challenge or a sweet perfect husband like Andy?

Anyways, an exclusive video of Hyesung dancing (REALLY WELL). It's definitely not jinnie in the vid. I'll upload it subbed on youtube when I have time, but for now, http://6.cn/watch/442938.html you can watch it here!

Guest sydney0428

^ yes. the shinhwa appearance in WGM will never be forgotten XD! hahaha. its such a classic!!

sydney0428: hey glad you've posted ^^. hope you will post more often in this thread! were not scary hahaha. were all a family

hope all lurkers here will contribute and post. doesnt have to be a long post =o. Everyone keep up the orange font ^^ dont forget

posted some news on jinnie about his injured arm and about his appearance in WGM ^^

CLICK ME 

strawberry16 thanks. I will try to post more often here. I know you're not scary, but myself i dont know, hahaha.

After the farewell episode of Andy in We Got Married I stopped watching it. But now that Jinnie will be part of the show I think I will watch it again. I want to see how Jinnie as a husband. Jinnie will be couple with Lee Si Young. Hope they have a good time together and good luck to them.

^ LOL. O__O. haha well i can be scary too ^^. depends on the situation hehehe.

Another Shinhwa oppa will get married...after andy oppa, jinnie oppa will get married and in the other hand, currently, minwoo oppa with amy :tears: ...

yup, we all wish that they be healthy. which jinnie is not doing right now >=o. and he's even getting a wife in MBC WGM. *sigh*

he needs rest! not even going to get his examination.

haha but i can imagine right now, wannie is all jealous XD, so is hyesungie. hehehehehe. they want to find a special someone too.

i really wished that hyesung would be next, cuz he seems jealous and wants to be on the show. who knew that it would be the youngest of the group to be in the show? loool. jindy xD

Guest miss lakwon

Thanks for your comments everyone.

I've been doing a lot of thinking.

Pondering on how to spread the name of Shinhwa while they are in "rest" mode.

I honestly thought Soompi was a great outlet to do that but I don't think it is anymore.

I've lost hope with Soompi as it's too lopsided on only recent artists (young) for that matter.

I think we should come up with ideas on how to promote their name.

On top of the [ Brand New Project ], I would like to start another project if you guys don't mind.

I know many of you are busy with your lives (work, school, etc) but I don't know about you guys,

but I can't stop thinking about out 6 lovers and on how to keep their name alive.

I'm juggling school work and Shinhwa at the same time.

It's fun though! :)

Well, I guess it's safe to say I'm going to stay in Soompi.

But stay in the Shinhwa thread only.

I'm not even going to bother going to the Pictures Section if no one even replies at all.

I'll be wasting my time on something that's not even effective.

Anywho, I thank everyone for your support.

I'll do my best to be the best Shinhwa Changjo possible!

Guest rose_liana

nglkt yeah..i'm curious too about how jinnie oppa will react in WGM since andy oppa just too cute and sweet in the show...maybe he will act all serious but still hope he will show his cuteness and funny side too...no need to be perfect, just be himself.that enough.. :lol:

strawberry16 yeah, i think jinnie oppa was too stubborn.. :angry: i know he was hardworking and all, but he should rest since his new album will be released and he will enter the army soon... he should be just like dongwan and eric oppa...rest well before the enlisting.

and i agree, Dongwan and hyesung oppa must be jealous with jinnie and andy oppa...both of their younger members are married. haha.poor hyesung oppa...actually, i think, he's the one who is very suitable and should join WGM since he's not enlisted..but, if that really happen, he must be more shy than his wife..haha..he's so cute afterall.. :wub:

miss lakwon you can start a new project and i'll confirm to take part in it...i'm glad you'll stay here, in soompi..at least in this thread... :w00t:

i just watched their cute dance in YT..so cute...these six men totally the best.. :wub:

Shinhwa Cute Dance (Minwoo's Manwoon Cut)

update for brand new experiment:

last update, January 18, 2009: 287,740 views, 792 ratings and 728 comments

current update, January 20, 2009 (afternoon) :288,323 views, 798 ratings and 730 comments (+583 views, +6 ratings, +2 comments)

not bad, but i think its not good as when this experiment just started...i've done my responsibility for taday.how about you? :P

fighting everyone...!!! :D

Hello, loves. I love how this thread is getting new posts since miss_lakwon's "confession" post. Keep spreading the shinhwa love ehh! [: Anyways, here's a random video of them I wanna share. It's super funny, dorky and very retarded of them (especially wannie! haha)

SBS fun live 2003

About the WGM thing, ergh. I don't know if I should be happy that Jinnie's in it, because his schedule is pretty much packed. Hopefully, it's for the special episode only? (but then again, seeing him in WGM every week would be nice too.) And rose_liana, I agree with you Sungie is the most suitable to join since he's not enlisted!

And oh, it's andy's birthday tomorrow! And I'm hoping that they'd have a mini-gathering or something, so that hopefully wannie would post up more recent pictures of them in his blog.... even if it means only their hands! haha. -___-

Just a random thought, before I end this post, don't you guys think that it'd be nice if this Shinhwa thread reaches a five-digit page in four years. Just show that the Shinhwa love is spreading despite their hiatus, yes. (ok, given that if Soompi thread exists long enough.)

Here's a nice SC to sum up my long rambling.

dwfighting.jpg

*off to watch my 10th anniv concert DVD for the &/^% times. LOL*

^ Thanks for updating again. Yes, everyone, do watch and rate if you have time :)

Anyways, Minwoo was on Immortal Classics and they were singing Hyun Jin Young's songs and it reminded me of an impromptu perf Minwanjindy did for Minwoo's M Girlfriend Concert. I thought I posted, since I know not everyone follows Bong's solo activites, so some of you may not have seen this group perf before.

I love it when the members slide down the ramp on the stage. Love Minwoo's giggle (literally) when Jinnie 'flies' on his feet haha~ I've said before, there's something about Mindy that I really love ( http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4C9210061A0CC86F )...Minwoo's always like Andy sing this, do this or say this...it's so adorable ^__^ Woodong...well, you know how they are XD

Minwanjindy M's GirlFriend Concert Perf

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DDeMRj4g

miss lakwon unnie!! I'm juggling school work as well!!!

Anyways, I read Dongwan's latest blog post(yes, he blogs nearly every other day)

He posted about Orange and Shinhwa, a really long post.

It sounded as though another fanclub is trying to use orange (again)/ or have been using orange and the members of the fanclub seem unwilling to apologise in any sort.

Dongwan says he's not upset over it, and he finds no need to make a big fuss out of it. He says that people in Japan, China and other countries who knows shinhwa knows that shinhwa = orange.

he says they will be back to protect orange soon coz time flies!

Dongwan made references to Gu Joonpyo's (drama Boys over flowers) curly hair and 1TYM's usage of towel as fan support

dwblog.jpg

Btw, anyone has the english subbed ver of shinhwa xman episodes? i don't remember seeing them on youtube anymore. Any kind souls who can reupload them again? It's a really good platform to promote shinhwa too!!

Hi gals,

When I read comment about Shinhwa clip(s) not being subbed, I’ve decided to contribute by start summarizing/translating again since I see few newbies.

HOWEVER, I only want to sub clips that were NEVER subbed before (especiall older clips). Since I didn’t pay attention to subbed clips, you gals have to help me and tell me if anyone requests clips that were subbed before.

I’m not going to commit to any time limit, since I’m full time working mom/wife (and is going crazy over Boys Over Flowers right now). I will work on it on my own pace. I won’t guarantee that summary/translations will be 100% because sometimes it’s hard to hear what they said and sometimes I don’t know the words they use. I’m only at elementary level since that’s when I left Korea. And you have to ignore my grammar and typos. I hate re-reading what I wrote! LOL! Oh, if part of the clips doesn’t involve any members, most likely not translate that part.

Anyway, if you have any requests, please give me following information:

1. Date of the clip (I think most of the recent solo activities has been translated, right?)

2. Name of the clip/show.

3. Which member is in it.

4. Link of the clip in Youtube or any other sites. If none, much details as possible so I know I’m summarizing/translating the right clip. I burned most of my old Shinhwa clips into DVD so I have to search for them.

I’m not going to translate in the order of the request. It’ll depend on time length of the clips or which members are in it. I’ll probably give priorities to shorter clips (since it’ll be faster).

Sorry for so much rules but much as I want to contribute more, I never seem to have enough time for everything I want to do.

mommie Alice

P.S. miss lakwon, I’m glad you decided to stay on Soompi.

Guest grumpynomore

roseliana...i was just watching that manwon cute dance of theirs! yesterday was the first time i've seen it!

here's another video that i kept rewatching yesterday....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DnJ25bFF9U...feature=related

the way they were making fun of eric was hilarious! too bad minwoo couldn't be there!

OH MY! mommie Alice you're heaven sent! if i post too many requests please don't mind them. just choose whichever you want! i really don't mind which one and how many..i'm just thankful you volunteered!

First of all... i'd like to say. omg... this is the first time in sooo long that im gonna make a lonnggg post LOL. *remembers back to those times when ive read soo much from this thread and had to reply and took so long xD*those were good times... anywhoo on to my replying....

rose_liana: yeah!! LOL. that too. since hyesung wont be enlisted anyway. xD. hahaha yes! but that'd be cute! when andy was picked i was like "please next be hyesung! he's lonely!!" XD. hahaa guess MBC hasnt heard my request yet. but then again, hyesungie didnt even know the show existed!! hyesungiieee what have u been doinnggg besides not watching tvv =___=.

yanee: woot! its andy's b-day today! but i havent seen any articles about any members attending or celebrating his birthday or anything =/... hopefully we'll see something tmrow. wannieee post somethingg XD. haha!! its fun guessing who's hand is who's when wannie just posts their hands. but i want to see their faces toooo!!.

five digit page 0_0. *imagines* yess... it'd be really nice. LUCKY. u have their DVD? i dont have one T___T *broke*

MOMMIE!!! AHHH. ty for doing so much for us. even subbing a little bit is so much. <33333

if i find any clips i'll let u know ^^. usually i'll find some during weekends. as weekdays are soooo busy ><

and for you all who posted video clips. gaahh its like 8pm over here and i need to sleep soon... havent even showered yet...

so i wont have time to watch any. sooo i'll reply tmrow about them. HOPEFULLY!! ^^ tty all tmroowww!!

MOMMIE, nice of you to offer subbing duties! I seriously have lot lot lots of vid I wish could be subbed, but ahhh, my mind is a little bit spazz out now. I'll write out a long list and post it next time (are you regretting offering to sub now? LOL.) But for now, there's this show dongwan was on, but I don't remember the title of the show though. But here's a link of it at YT.

wannie in some show.

Another video needs subbing!

wansung at happy together

crystalis, I haven't seen that M concert vid before! thanks for sharing! Yes, I love how they randomly slide down the ramp. adorkable! haha. But, er, I thought andy looked abit lost in this vid, no?

*still waiting for any new andy birthday news*

Guest 80slitenite

So glad you posted sydney0428 . Post more! lol

Good on ya miss_lakwon. :)

So good to see you mommie_Alice.^^ Thank you so much for offering to do this. I hope it doesn't get overwhelming for you. >< Boys before Flowers is the must watch! XDD

It's sooo cute Wannie watches it too. kekeke

And on that note jlaw222 sent me this pic. I thought she had already posted, but maybe she forgot.

Ericjandi. XDDDDDD

EABD83EB82A8_EBA6AD.jpg

hahaha!!80slitenite dat crack me up!imagine eric being jandi!!

wow guys congrats i think this thread is being livelier!! wow!! i love it!!!

about the boys over flower me and my sister were talking "IF" shinhwa would be in the cast who would they be, yes including F4!!! what do u think guys? i'll post again on my list!!!! i hope im not breaking any rules!!!just tell me if i am!!! :)

mommy alice thank you for being so kind i have this show dat i wanted to be subbed but the thing is it's quite long!!!!

yeah make this thread ALIVE!!!!

SHINHWA HWAITING!!!!!

What show is this? Let me know.

hahaha!!80slitenite dat crack me up!imagine eric being jandi!!

mommy alice thank you for being so kind i have this show dat i wanted to be subbed but the thing is it's quite long!!!!

yeah make this thread ALIVE!!!!

SHINHWA HWAITING!!!!!

Guest adikkeluangman

My friends told me I'm a Shinhwa closet fan. Like I've been updated with Shinhwa news but never really mind much. I even surprised my Shinhwa-fans friends when I know more about their latest update than them.

More pictures about other fanclub using orange color HERE. I know the feeling since a rookie group had use same color as my fav group color albeit just different name.

I have both of these in DVD so I have to look for it. My burned DVDs are all over the place right now so first thing I have to do is organize and that start summarizing.

Does anyone know what's the name of the first clip? It's my clips are in alphabetical order, it'll help if I have the name of the show.

Oh, I just want to clarify that in some cases, I'm not going to "quote" word by word but summarize it. It takes too much time to translate word by word.....eventhough I tend to do that eventhough I say I won't.....LOL!

MOMMIE, nice of you to offer subbing duties! I seriously have lot lot lots of vid I

wannie in some show.

Another video needs subbing!

wansung at happy together

Archived