[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

hi everyone! it's been ages since i went to this thread.

i just suddenly realized how much i missed shinhwa.

and i went to you tube just to watch some random shinhwa videos.

i also want to ask if they ever performed Wild Eyes live?

Not just the dancing but the singing too??

if so, can somebody give me the link? hehehe.

Wild Eyes is one of my favorites. and the choreo is nice too!

the chair dance was definitely Shinhwafied choreo. hahaha!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

hi..i'm new here and a new fan of SHINHWA (only know about shinhwa 4 months ago)..and now i have fallen in love with them...honestly, its not their songs that make me fall for them, but their different individual characters and strong friendship which was totally different from other groups that make me going crazy about them. for this few months. everyday i'm searching on shinhwa esp. in YT...the more i know/watch them, the more i love them..

they can be so funny, cute, handsome, charismatic in the same time...

yeah, about HYD, i've seen the drama , and i'm very excited when everytime i heard word shinhwa. just like greeblobfish said, they also mentioned about "hyesung" (comet) and "junjin" (moving forward). eventhough its not our shinhwa but still, i felt very happy coz it remained me about our shinhwa..

about the brand new project, i'm joining...itsmy pleasure...!!!

yay!! i own this page!!!

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny and JunJin in Banjun drama. First time I saw that. I thought they were sibling or something.

sbs5eo7.jpg

Son Ho Young, MinWoo and Junjin at Golden Disk Award 2008. .gifs when Rain go up on stage to recieved award when MinWoo shout 'don't forget to thanks this table too'.

38084901wo7.gif 55727789zl3.gif

081210goldendiskhoi37yv1.jpg 081210goldendiskhoi68uv8.jpg

c: as tagged + daumgod + adikkeluangman

DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT. Thank you.

Guest agasshiseben

count me in for the project...i'm so luvin' the MV and it was the first song i heard that makes me fell in love with the boys...>.< good luck with the project and i'll try to view and write comments as much as possible...cheers!

Can someone help with this question?

I've been trying to remember where I've seen this Shinhwa dialogue--->

Dongwan: the reason that we can stay together for so long is………the contract!!! ^^

Minwoo: that was a joke. The time where we all lived together brought everyone closer.

We are so happy that we have each other, to support and stay with each other all the time.

Dongwan: some people think we’re as close as brother, which is not true.. ^^

Eric: though I may not be old enough to say this, I can say I’ve experienced the best and worst times

of my life as with Shinhwa members. That’s why we can keep our relationship going…

even though we have Dongwan. ^^ so even without the contract, and even with Dongwan,

Shinhwa will always be together till the end.

For some reason, I kind of remembered that this was during one of their 2006 Asia Tour interview backstage but....for the life of me, I CANNOT REMEMBER when or what it was for. Anybody knows the clip???!?!

crystalis what a fun idea. i also bookmarded the video. i randomly watch it from time to time anyway if i feel as though i need a little extra energy.

i haven't been here in so long ><

Guest rose_liana

i just want to update on the progressing of Brand New MV experiment...(hope miss lakwon dont mind)... :)

update by miss lakwon

January 4, 2009 : 281,118 views and 744 ratings (+535 views, +16 ratings)

and currently, January 11, 2009 (noon) : 283,979 views, 768 ratings, 699 comments (+ 2861, +24 ratings)

no bad guys...keep it up!!! lets show our love to Shinhwa at least once a day.. :wub::D

& SHINHWA, everyday we love you!!! so dont worry about us (fans), we will wait for you till you come back..

SHINHWA fighting! Shinhwa Changjo fighting!!!! :D

Guest 80slitenite

Welcome rose_liana! Thanks for the update on the vid.^^

If you haven't already you have to see Loveletter Season 1 with Shinhwa. Just classic. And of course Xman!

If you need help finding those subbed vids let me know. :)

Credit 6senses

Open World 오픈월드 일본지사 오픈식

dsc07635hb6.jpg

w753.png

dsc07634gj4.jpg

w753.png

dsc07631ug2.jpg

w753.png

dsc07630vl7.jpg

w753.png

dsc07629nz3.jpg

w753.png

dsc07628ue2.jpg

w753.png

dsc07626nq9.jpg

w753.png

dsc07625yi0.jpg

w753.png

dsc07620ec0.jpg

w753.png

dsc07618rc5.jpg

w753.png

dsc07617yp5.jpg

w753.png

dsc07616pm2.jpg

w753.png

dsc07615xr7.jpg

w753.png

Guest rose_liana

thanks for your kindness 80slitenite. gotta agree with you, Shinhwa's loveletter just a classic. anyway, Love letter is the first thing introduced me to Shinhwa (thanks to andy coz call kim jung eun with nickname, yeseul shii, since i'm a big fan of han yeseul)..i've seen most of the episodes of loveletter season 1 and 2 and some of season3.. but, honestly Shinhwa's episodes was the only episodes i've enjoyed very much.its look more real and not scripted..well, i fallen for Shinhwa guys first (maybe i'm biased), so when i watch other episodes with different guests, the level of enjoyment lessen coz in my heart, shinhwa is irreplaceable. hehe... :P

anyway update for today:

last update: January 11, 2009 (noon) : 283,979 views, 768 ratings, 699 comments (+ 2861, +24 ratings)

currently: January 12, 2009: 284,674 views, 774 ratings, 705 comments (+ 695 views, 6 ratings, 6 comments)

Yay!!! if at least there are more than 500 views per day,thats very cool then...Brand new fighting!!!

anyway, what is the pictures all about?..since i'm still a new 'learner' here :P , i dont get any idea what is all about...just glad to see our minjin together..my two first love are together... :wub:

Guest miss lakwon

Open World's grand opening in Japan!

Great to see successful openings in foreign nations.

JunJin and Minwoo Oppas fighting! :)

Guest rose_liana

i've searched about open world and found its their management company...oh, no..now i realize, i still have a lot of things to learn about Shinhwa.. :sweatingbullets:

anyway, thanks miss lakwon... :)

Guest greenblobfish

I'm a little confused on what open entertainment does. I guess i just don't understand how the music industry works. So for if mrizing and jf story are management companies (schedule the artists' various activities), then is open entertainment like their record label? is that how that works...or am i completely missing it?

I'm a little confused on what open entertainment does. I guess i just don't understand how the music industry works. So for if mrizing and jf story are management companies (schedule the artists' various activities), then is open entertainment like their record label? is that how that works...or am i completely missing it?

I'm confused too =) but i think open world is like a major shareholder in mrizing and jf story even though they are separate companies? though in name, minjin are with their own companies but i think open world has all the distribution rights of the artiste? okk... i'm getting even more confused myself too... anyone can help explain? xP

One of the reasons why we fans should never fuss about Shinhwa's name being used in Korean's HYD...

In episode 4, one of the scene goes like this!

scene1.jpg

scene2.jpg

I'm just entertaining only the good thoughts. Haha. [:

Guest rose_liana

I'm confused too =) but i think open world is like a major shareholder in mrizing and jf story even though they are separate companies? though in name, minjin are with their own companies but i think open world has all the distribution rights of the artiste? okk... i'm getting even more confused myself too... anyone can help explain? xP

and, now i'm getting confused too...haha..hope some1 will explain to us...

yay!!!! i love the quotes yanee...thanks for posting it here..even though Shinhwa just a brand name in HYD, but still i'm happy to hear that... "#1 group in korea, of course"....haha..die for happiness :w00t:

current update for Brand New MV experiment...

last update: January 12, 2009: 284,674 views, 774 ratings, 705 comments (+ 695 views, 6 ratings, 6 comments)

currently: January 14, 2009: 285,566 views, 778 ratings, 713 comments (+892 views, 4 ratings, 8 comments)

not bad guys....Shinhwa changjo fighting!!! Brand new fighting!!! Shinhwa fighting!!! :D

Guest hahaheehee

LOL those screencaps in Boys Over Flowers!!! Haha. I think the scriptwriter must be a hugeeee Shinhwa fan too. ^^

It makes me happy seeing little things like this!

And I'll participate in the Brand New project too! It's one of my favourite MV from Shinhwa. :D And I love the Brand New chereography. I'll definitely try and watch it daily!

Now off to watch the video! ^^

Archived