[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dini1010

Hi everyone...been a lurker for quite some time now, first time posting here...

Brand New, yeah one of my favourites..This song never fails to perk me up..I'm in..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ha ha ha

i saw the preview of HYD and the first thing that i saw was the big shinhwa word on a building

^_^

nice way isnt it?

i also went to HYD thread and there are some people who complained about shinhwa name

and then one person retorted saying our shinhwa dont own shinhwa name

just the brand i guess

but still who cares

the thought of people getting irked over this

is totally weird for me

:P

anyway

the brand new project

instead of going there once a day

i ended up going three times a day

weird

i know

but i just couldnt help it

it is fun!

Guest adikkeluangman

Joon pinched DW cheek. I think this was on 2004 when DW be MC for SBS Inkigayo. Correct me if I'm wrong. Sometimes SHCJ will post encouragement post at god fan message board at Daum. esp when involved balloon issue. Love reading those too.

60664435fm6.jpg ssssssssssssslf1.jpg

c: daumgod46864/46883 + adikkeluangman

Guest CornFlake1430262937

im in too with the project! im just being a curious fangirl hehe..

so far behind,, cant catch up with updates but Shinhwa is still the One

: )

Guest greenblobfish

haven't seen HYD yet, but miss_lakwon's pic totally brought a smile to my face! reminds me of the jerseys junjin and dongwan wore in the crazy mv!

sorry this is kinda more HYD related than shinhwa, but ntlove16 at shinhwabiz posted the link to f4 introduction part with subs, and i love how when they were introducing soo yi jung, they said that he's "like a comet moving forward" in pottery...the same way shinhwa introduces themselves!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3nWEPr2_SI

and i've bookmarked the brand new video so i can visit it every chance i get! haha...the link again in case people are too lazy to backtrack like me:

^ xD. yup i bookmarked the page for MV too hahaha!!  first thing i come home is listen to it ^^

isn't this just too sweet? :]

[09.01.06][News] Shinhwa resolves to reunite in 4-5 years at Christmas gathering

Shinhwadrinking.jpg

Korea’s longest-running group Shinhwa gathered on Christmas Eve at a restaurant in Gangnam, and the gathering was made known when member Kim Dongwan posted a photo of them toasting on his personal blog.

Kim Dongwan’s caption for the photo was:

“Christmas Eve

6 guys gathered together all focused on the wine glasses

It’s a blessing to have these 6 guys around.”

On Jan 7th, a source close to Shinhwa said, “All 6 members - Eric and Dongwan who are currently serving their military duty; Minwoo who’s actively promoting his album; Junjin who’s busy with his appearances on variety shows; Andy who’s about to become a producer; and Shin Hyesung who’s about to release his Side 2 mini album - all were present at the gathering.”

“The members chatted about their plans and resolutions for the new year, and promised to work hard on their own projects before reuniting in 4-5 years’ time. They also pledged to help each other in their solo careers to the best of their abilities.”

According to this source, the Shinhwa members also generously dished out advice to the youngest member Andy, who’s about to become a producer.

“Andy was asking for advice for the duo that he’ll be launching in early February, and the members were all very encouraging. They congratulated him on taking his first step as a producer, and promised to help in whatever way they can.”

“Eric, who not only participated in the writing and producing of Shinhwa’s songs, but also songs for other singers, told Andy that he will continue to help with the music aspects.”

Source: starnews

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

-----

omg O.O I WOULD TOTALLY GO TO THAT SCHOOL!!! GAAAHH

high school named shinhwa? *faints* @__@

looooll

i would look forward to going to school everyday and look at the sign saying shinhwa hahaha!!!

is the school gonna have posters of shinhwa everywhere? xD!!!

Guest superstar`kiss

^ I just read that I ran straight in here.

W h a t a [p r o m i s e] t o r e m e m b e r . .

I'm a bit late but, my friend got me the 10th Concert DVD for Christmas and boy! For those who haven't seen it, it's definetly something EVERY Shinhwa-Changjo HAS to see. It was very, very touching and worth every second of watching. It was also the longest concert I've ever seen. "WOW!" But I can tell the atmosphere was kinda sad. I noticed how Dongwan and Hyesung didn't talk as much compared to all the other concerts. Hyesungie--I was surprised at most. He didn't have much words at this concert but he had the most tears. :blush: They're so great. And the videos in-between are just SO wonderful to see. It makes you really think back on how much they've grown. I think you really see it in the concert.

And the ending special videos..the Shinhwa Changjo rep. got me thinking. SO many of us grew up with Shinhwa, it's going to be SO hard to cope with them not being around for a few years. So that Christmas Eve in 4-5 years will probably be the best dang day for us ever!--probably'll be worth more than the comeback stage. :)

-Shinhwa Hwaiting!

--SHiNHWA CHANGJO HWAiTING!!

Guest hazrinaer

hai..Its been a long time since I come to this thread..been busy lately..

can someone help me??I want to buy shinhwa 10th annivesary concert but I can't buy at dvdheaven and yesasia because I don't have credit card and whatsoever..

can someone tell me where can I buy this dvd..really urgent.

Guest xvntbk

I loooove shinhwa! I love them all :) But seriously, I like how they're all like friendly with each other. They don't really get all that jealous of one another just cause one has more fame than the other or something. Instead, they seem to all just like support each other. I like that :)

about shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert dvd.. i was wondering does the japanese version have subtitles for the third disc with all the behind the scenes stuff? i know a couple of people were saying that the korean version didn't have subs for that section.. and i'm still trying to decide which version i want to buy..

Guest vivian0304

they talked about the word Shinhwa all over the new drama HYD, i know it just the word mean legend in korean, we all know that, but why ppl think the drama promoting Shinhwa, and they wish it was DBSK's name or bla bla bla.their idol, i dont know why i got mad, i just happy cause i see the word Shinhwa, that's all, i didn't say ppl love Shinhwa, build Shinhwa school, or anything, lol,

Guest kunjit

@vivian0304 : really, someone posted about HYD should use the name DBSK instead?? lol..

because in korea, shinhwa name is is not only about shinhwa group.. i saw some building has name shinhwa..

even shinhwa bus :lol::lol:

but i like they use the name shinhwa in HYD because i can hear shinhwa name at least for 3 month... :lol:

weird how people could be so irked for a name that doesnt belong to them at all

<_<

but i have watch the first part of ep 1 of HYD and i must admit

they really do say shinhwa so many times that i felt like it was a chanting

ha ha ha

ah...

fans are weird

ignore them

and let us all enjoy the name of shinhwa in HYD

ha ha ha

Guest sine81

but if you don't know the korean language ...your first thought on the word shinhwa would be the group Shinhwa. lol.

They are just too well known and have a really strong fanbase in asia, and now many just refer to anything "shinhwa" (legend) as Shinhwa, because they are one and deserve to be one. Do you know what i mean? :)

Guest 1wawa3

I find it funny that they are making a big deal over the use of the word Shinhwa is the drama.

Silly fans. Really.

The project is fun. I'm trying to watch it as many times as I can.

Ah. It's great to see the six of them together. Even if it's just the picture of their hands. LOL.

I'm really going crazy trying to look for the concert DVD. Why don't they sell the DVD in my country. Wah. I guess my only way of getting it is if someone I know goes to Korea. T_T The DVD sounds awesome. I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

Guest miss lakwon

use tvxq's name?

i'm sorry but that wouldn't make any sense then.

the name 'shinhwa' can be used seriously everywhere.

gosh, fans sometimes don't think.

Archived