[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dongwan and Hyesung were featured in Family Outing's X-File Episode. They showed unseen clips when they guest starred in the show. They also interviewed Hyesung. I guess they couldn't do a solo interview of Dongwan due to MS. Oh! in Dongwan's unseen clip, it reminded me of Shinhwa's own Haunted House X-file.

Junjin and Andy are appearing for tonight's MBC entertainment awards, 2008.12.29 21.50 (korean time)!

Hopefully both of them can grab some awards!!

JINNIE WON BEST ENTERTAINER AWARD! AND ANDY WON AWARD AS WGM CAST! OMGGG. I'm just too happy for these two. Bet their hyungs are proud of them too! Though Shinhwa is "inactive" currently thanks to MS, these two are shining alot in variety. Just showing that Shinhwa is still pretty much all over the place! -.-

Guest grumpynomore

JINNIE WON BEST ENTERTAINER AWARD! AND ANDY WON AWARD AS WGM CAST! OMGGG. I'm just too happy with these two. Bet their hyungs are proud of them too! Though Shinhwa is "inactive" currently thanks to MS, these two are shining alot in variety. Just showing that Shinhwa is still pretty much all over the place! -.-

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy to hear that both Junjin and Andy won awards! =)

They both brought so much happiness to the variety show audience. I laughed so hard especially when I watch Jinnie's programs. one that I remember so clearly is the Change program that he was supposed to fool Dongwan. I almost fainted from laughing too hard during that program.

I think it is a blessing that they are so successful in whatever career choices they make when Shinhwa is "inactive" now. The two youngest members of Shinhwa...so proud of them!

I wish the other members were there!!!!!!

i just read wannie's diary

i know i'm a lil late (just got back from my holiday)

yes he reopens his diary to the world

yay

and saw his pic for the christmas dinner

all 6 of them were together celebrating that

isnt that wonderful

wannie is still with his hands pic when it comes to shinhwa members

ha ha ha

Guest miss lakwon

Thanks for the links, I just knew Shinhwa about 4 months and i totally love them

wow, great to see a new fan!

you've known them for about 4 months!

omgsh, that's so unfortunate but never late to find out and fall deeply in love with shinhwa!

if you need help getting more info, just ask any of us here! :)

Junjin and Andy are appearing for tonight's MBC entertainment awards, 2008.12.29 21.50 (korean time)!

Hopefully both of them can grab some awards!!

YEAH ITS SO EXCITING!!! :D AHHH. i really hope they'd grab some awards ^^. WOOT JINDY FIGHTINGG

JINNIE WON BEST ENTERTAINER AWARD! AND ANDY WON AWARD AS WGM CAST! OMGGG. I'm just too happy for these two. Bet their hyungs are proud of them too! Though Shinhwa is "inactive" currently thanks to MS, these two are shining alot in variety. Just showing that Shinhwa is still pretty much all over the place! -.-

yup, i  didnt really realize until someone told me that they are they two youngest of the group  :rolleyes: hehe. love the shinhwa love, in their speeches whatever award they get they would mention "shinhwa" ^^

Thanks for the links, I just knew Shinhwa about 4 months and i totally love them

oooh 4 months o__o. that reminds me of when i first start getting addicted into shinhwa xD. YT has deleted videos of korean shows.. there are some that are probably shinhwa. but there are still many videos out there on youtube that are great to watch from the boys. hehe. welcome and always visit! ur always welcome!

KEEP UP THE ORANGE FONT EVERYONE, SHINHWA JJANG!!! :]

Guest miss lakwon

i have something to confess everyone.

it's something that i've been pondering about forever.

i hate it when i see other groups like ________ get so much fame in japan, china, and other countries.

they are being promoted there so much that whenever i see articles that acclaim them, i get so jealous.

i always think shinhwa would so be in the same position if they were together right now.

i always get mad that they aren't promoting themselves as a group right now.

i always get so angry and so upset that shinhwa can do so much better than that.

i want to see shinhwa getting those #1s and awards in foreign countries.

i want shinhwa to get their high acclaims as a group.

i want shinhwa to be on top.

and i know they can.

i cringe at this one particular group who keep getting all popular.

i always think when will shinhwa do this.

and i know the answer to that.

in 4 years.

4 years! :(

i really want the best for shinhwa, my life is dedicated to them.

sigh.

shinhwa i want tons of #1s for you and tons of awards for you.

you need to make a comeback now! :(

i have something to confess everyone.

it's something that i've been pondering about forever.

i hate it when i see other groups like ________ get so much fame in japan, china, and other countries.

they are being promoted there so much that whenever i see articles that acclaim them, i get so jealous.

i always think shinhwa would so be in the same position if they were together right now.

i always get mad that they aren't promoting themselves as a group right now.

i always get so angry and so upset that shinhwa can do so much better than that.

i want to see shinhwa getting those #1s and awards in foreign countries.

i want shinhwa to get their high acclaims as a group.

i want shinhwa to be on top.

and i know they can.

i cringe at this one particular group who keep getting all popular.

i always think when will shinhwa do this.

and i know the answer to that.

in 4 years.

4 years! :(

i really want the best for shinhwa, my life is dedicated to them.

sigh.

shinhwa i want tons of #1s for you and tons of awards for you.

you need to make a comeback now! :(

i've always thought that popularity's like a bubble... =)

When SHINHWA was that age(like the young idol groups), they were booming with popularity. I think it's pretty normal for young idol groups to be very popularity. Coz they are "new faces"

Like you, I believe that SHINHWA can do so much better. And the only answer now is 4 years. =) Just wait 4 years xP Don't get mad at the fact that they are promoting themselves individually. It's bound to come someday somehow when some members go to the army.

When i watch the videos of the young idol groups, their LIVE performances, MVs, variety shows and all, it would make me realise how great and AWESOME Shinhwa is. xP HAHA...

I think time will tell if some groups will last or they will slowly fade from the scene. Shinhwa has already proven that they will last. Coz it already has been 10 years (11th year next year!) Yeah!

Don't worry about it... xP

i do have the same thought

i mean when i saw others topping the chart

and being in foreign tv

i keep on thinking that shinhwa could do that too

if they were given a chance, an opportunity

but then i look back ten years ago when they first come out and i look at where they are now

they may not be on top of the world

but yet they are not at the bottom

and while others are still climbing

they are at a very steady pace and in a level of their own

and that is sumthing that new group could never achieve even if they tried

how many groups out there that u think will last as long as shinhwa

especially when they also will faced the limits of age, army and even family

how many will last?

but at least shinhwa have pass the first trial

of being together through ups and down

the rest should be easy for them now

it should be like a breeze

^_^

i believe in them

that is for sure

:P

shinhwa fighting!

shinhwachangjo fighting!

Yes, I agree with you girls. I do feel a tad jealous sometimes, seeing those young new idol groups. But it's okay. Those things that's happening to all those other groups, I think is a "been there, done that" thing for Shinhwa, yes? In 4 years, they'll make their comeback, and it'll feel just like they never left.

Plus, some of those groups have not even reach as far as their 10th year and still famous (like our Shinhwa is) so I won't worry or be envy much about them...

Erm I got a confession tho. I have a soft spot for a certain younger group these days, because they remind me of Shinhwa! *sigh*

We all Shinhwa Changjos just have to be faithful to them, and be there when they're all back on stage! Fighting! -___-

i have soft spots to new groups and not so new groups too

and each one of them kinda reminds me of shinhwa

i mean

i always said that

i wish this group could be like shinhwa

not only in work but also in frenship and all

i wish they could be together forever like shinhwa

being close to each other like shinhwa

share the ups and down like shinhwa

and fight like shinhwa

weird isnt it?

i dont mean to compare

but i do wish that my fav groups could be like shinhwa

staying together even after 10 years

staying together even though, each one of them has their own succesful career

staying together even though others have departed...

^_^

Miss lakwon and all shinhwachangjos here : I can totally empathise with you, cos I share the same sentiments about this one particular group, which happens to be monstrously *ehem*, big in South Korea, right now. But I guess, it's all about them being new blood, and fresh faces, and yadiyadayadiyada. And I think it's completely natural to have soft spots for more younger groups.

BUT THEN, fret not, as this is what I believe in and always will:

ONCE A FAN, ALWAYS A FAN!

Come what may but nothing can take that away!

우리는 영원한 신화창조입니다~!

Archived