[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest noiz_phayz

There something pop up in my mind just now..I know Shinhwa members composed and wrote alot of song in their album, I mean Shinhwa albums.I just know few like

Oh! and Destiny of Love (composed by Minwoo and wrote by hyesung)

Liar and The Snowy Night (both composed/wrote by Eric)

Set Free and Gido (by Dongwan) this i'm not so sure :sweatingbullets:

Run (composed by Minwoo)

Only this that I can recall..but I know there's alot more right?is anyone here know other songs composed/wrote by them?I'm just curious :ph34r::sweatingbullets: thanks in advance!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest user_00

youtube vids of Shinhwa on YSMM are down...

does anyone have the download links to the EN subbed versions of ep 84/85?

that part of Eric collapsing was PRICELESS and i really want to revisit it ^^

Screen caps from an episode from 2 Day 1 Night in November.

Kang Ho Dong and his gang noticed two ladies recognized them on the streets.

temp0000.jpg

They spoke Japanese and are from Japan.

temp0001.jpg

They recognized not only Kang Ho Dong but Mc Mong and others.

temp0005.jpg

temp0004.jpg

Since Lee Seung Gi knows some Japanese, he asked them why are they in Korea.

temp0003.jpg

They are in Korea as tourists, they say.

temp0006.jpg

MC Mong then asked them who is their favorite Korean artist.

temp0026.jpg

They answered "Shinhwa" right away.

temp0009.jpg

temp0010.jpg

credit screencaps from bestshinhwa. do not hotlink.

=)

--------------

More photos because I miss the guys:

Two Groups of SIX that I miss fondly.

friends-friends-on-bed-4800036.jpg

ShinHwaProfilepic.jpg

f_Shinhwa002m_a75e282.jpg

There were screencaps of this photo shoot in the last page. Here is a picture of the end product.

215876480_small.jpg

Guest jangneri

There something pop up in my mind just now..I know Shinhwa members composed and wrote alot of song in their album, I mean Shinhwa albums.I just know few like

Oh! and Destiny of Love (composed by Minwoo and wrote by hyesung)

Liar and The Snowy Night (both composed/wrote by Eric)

Set Free and Gido (by Dongwan) this i'm not so sure sweatingbullets.gif

Run (composed by Minwoo)

Only this that I can recall..but I know there's alot more right?is anyone here know other songs composed/wrote by them?I'm just curious thanks in advance!

Dongwan also composed To.G in their second album

Most of the raps from 7th jib onwards were done by Eric

Loveletter from their Winter Story was done by Eric also. (I find the first verse funny because the lyrics was saying Minbong is good, Andy is good, Dongwan is good, Junjin is good, Shinhwa is good, he is good... Hyesung is... ahem. XDD He coughed and didn't want to say Hyesung is good. lol)

Shooting Star was written by Eric, Minwoo and Hyesung.

There are more, and I'll post again once I remember. lol.

Guest adikkeluangman

Shinhwa and god during early days. I think this was on Golden Disk Award or MKMF based on date on the pic.

porory10048745ci7.jpg

I just watched Star Golden Bell that have MinWoo and Son Ho Young in the epi. When Hoi been asked by the MC about what he jealous on Shinhwa he said on dance sequence or management. and when MinWoo answered back he said he jealous of the good luck on god. I wonder what is all about.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

I don't really have much of shinhwa to share just yet but i'll be back tomorrow to edit this post =)

I remember around this time last year, shinhwa announced that they will appear on the end of year gayo daejeons. It just seemed like last month that i caught the gayo daejeons live..Time really flies....

Regarding G.O.D and Shinhwa, i think they were friends since the beginning... I remembered that G.O.D was a big hit since their debut, and the news always write of G.O.D and Shinhwa as rivals but i'm sure they have been really good friends.. Both groups enjoyed similar popularity that's why they were rivals in the eyes of the reporters...

Guest miss lakwon

I saw that episode of the two Japanese ladies who mentioned that their favorite artist was Shinhwa!

When I saw it, I had chills running down my back for some reason! :)

Shinhwa seriously need to make a comeback soon!

They need to rock Asia out and then the rest of the whole world!

I will wait for that day, I promise! <3

Dongwan posted a picture on his blog, about Christmas Eve. It's quite similar of his pre-MS post. But this one has all six of them (hands only, of course). Yes, a complete Shinhwa. [[:

Anyone care to play guess whose hand is which again? Hahaha. I recognise WanSungdy's already.

XMASPARTY.jpg

Guest grumpynomore

youtube vids of Shinhwa on YSMM are down...

does anyone have the download links to the EN subbed versions of ep 84/85?

that part of Eric collapsing was PRICELESS and i really want to revisit it ^^

hi everyone! newbie here! but my whole month of december has been all about shinhwa. watching every subbed video there is! anyone with the links for the above videos?

thank you!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

^

^

ahh yanee u beat me to it xD.

mind if i post the article?

[08.12.25][trans] Dongwan diary: Christmas Party

Christmas Eve,

The six fellows who gather together the heart and soul on the wine glasses,

With them around, is really lucky

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + 韩小国 @ Bestshinhwa (Chinese translation) + Dongwan's blog (source)

so happy they spend x-mas with eachother ^^

all 6!!!!!!

woo!!!

^-^ <3333

makes me happy kekeke

Guest rantanplan

Re: grumpynomore

Hi, i'd tried to upload these vid in youtube for you, so go to find and watch them, hurry. 'cause i dont know exactly these vids are belong to whom (I'd download them for 1000 years ago

). So maybe i cannot let them in youtube for long time.

Anyway, for me, it'll be a catastrophe if the shinhwa's vids cannot come to the fans. <_<<_<<_<

Guest grumpynomore

Re: grumpynomore

Hi, i'd tried to upload these vid in youtube for you, so go to find and watch them, hurry. 'cause i dont know exactly these vids are belong to whom (I'd download them for 1000 years ago

). So maybe i cannot let them in youtube for long time.

Anyway, for me, it'll be a catastrophe if the shinhwa's vids cannot come to the fans. <_<<_<<_<

oh my god! you're an angel! my sister and i are hook on these guys! love them! i wish i had known about them sooner!

i got it! thank you!

Eric Mun made an appearance on the most recent Happy Together with Mc Yoo haha...

Surprised me... I believe Shim Bong Sun called him onto the show.

Eric Mun made an appearance on the most recent Happy Together with Mc Yoo haha...

SERIOUSLY? IS THERE ANY VID OF IT? But I thought they are not suppose to have any activity since they're still in MS? Hmphh.

REALLY??? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! he went on the show??? I thought he wasn't allowed... unless it's only a phone call!!! i'll check the korean websites for the video... OMGGG

HAHA

Guest genie828

Actually it was just Bak Myung Su with a picture of Eric taped to his face.

Archived