[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you dear for posting the translations for "warunee (Pin)". She has helped me alot these past couple weeks so to thank her, I was going to translate when I have time but since you found it, she'll have it sooner.

Oh, also, she is looking for HQ of My Favourite 050712 - Hyesung, Andy, and Lee Sung Jin clip. Do you know where I can find it? I'm not sure the copy I have is HQ or not. I burned it to DVD and don't have it on my hard drive anymore. I have to find it and try to rip it (which I don't know how) so it'll be faster if I can download again.

Could someone pm me if you have it?

Thank you.

^ Hi,

So that kriza won't need to repeat the work, just wante d to say that I have the translations to SBS Favorites. I think it was Christie from iluvshinhwa.net (jiniluv@shinhwajj.com) who translated it when it first came out, but the bbs is no longer active and I don't see the trans at shinhwajj since it became a forum. Subs for shinhwa vids in English was slowly just slowly emerging at the time, so a lot of translations kind of got lost...particularly when the old shinhwasarang and soompi forums went down.

I usually memo who does what translations, but for some reason, I didn't for this one. Apologies if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

KRIZZAAA. TYY!! your the best! ^^ thanks for subbing it! mustve been a lot of work! since the boys talk so fast xD!!

these boys are amazing -___-. they laugh so much! omg i havent laughed like them since last year geez <333 xD.

wanie!!he laughed sooo much. i love his laughs, his laughs are contagious.!

and thanks yo yanee for the link ^^ will watch that clip tmrow! after i finish all my hw TOT.

keep the thread going girls ^^ <3333 were doing great!!

random but o__o. hi to all lurkers!! xD

Guest robotic

Look who made a surprise appearance to support Hyesung in the latest Introducing Star Friends episode 081018

WATCH HERE > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXFDwcw9hk

jssf3.jpg

Junjin the buck toothed weirdo.. O.o

jssf5.jpg

The Birds reunite~ yay for 1/3 of Shinhwa ..

jssf6.jpg

jssf4.jpg

& of course they had to perform Shinhwa's 'Wild Eyes'

Junjin & Hyesung were sooo in sync compared to Hyesung's manager & JJ's friend Park Chan Hong. lol =)

jssf2.jpg

Jinsyung love <3

-

NB. seems like 'Wild Eyes' is THE Shinhwa dance to dance on shows, this year it's been performed by various Shinhwa members and others on Come To Play, YSMM Season 2, Star King and now Star Friends.

The Shinhwa spirit is still alive.

SHINHWA JJANG~

^ Yeah, saw this episode.

Sungie had to run out all the way to MBC lobby to convince some people's manager =.="

Talk about double standards in that company...

Are we supposed to feel priviledged? Not cool~ just makes their artists embarrassed and a lil awkward.

Neways...Wah~ The Birds United! Yup~ they're definitely more synced than the manager and friend.

Jinsyung so cute...especially since Sungie was excited about everything. I remember when Wansyung did the come to play sang sang plus thing for Kangta, Sungie said he's really interested in 'love' gossips...who's dating who etc. You can so see it here. haha~

Edit: My bad, it was sang sang plus:

When Jinnie came out in his mask, I was like, wow that guy can pop XD Then I saw his fingers (Jin has very distinctive hands) and hip thrust, and that article about Jinsyung on introducing stars and everything started clicking into place :D He's such a sweetheart :wub:

Can't remember...was this the same manager who did the spin kick with Sungie during Shinhwa's fanmeeting?

I really like Jinnie's friend, he's such a good sport ^^

Yes, Shinhwa spirit lives on!

Guest kriza_09

080209 OBS - Korea's Idol Group Shinhwa (eng sub)

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj8kSCyWXAQ&fmt=18

I tried using the subtitle function on Youtube. To turn on the caption, click the triangle icon next to the full-screen icon (right above 'watch in high/low quality') and then click 'CC'.

--------------------

My take on MKMF: It's obvious there's still some heat left from last year incident...

I mean, out of 45 songs on the '2008 MKMF Best Song Of The Year / Best Artist Of The Year / Auction Netizen Popularity Award / Mobile Popularity Award Candidates' nomination, none of the 5 Shinhwa members who released a solo album made it to the list. Even a non-Shinhwa fan can tell there's something wrong with that. If Shinhwa is not on the list, that I can understand. Afterall they didn't do any promotion for their 9th album. But 5 members released a solo album this year, yet none of them is on the list!!??? Even Junjin!!??? His song was really popular among netizens.

Anyway, I'm actually glad they're not on the list. First of all, we know it's not because they're not qualified. And this way, it saves us from a lot of hassles of feeling the responsibility to vote AND the disappointment from the fact that our votes don't really matter in deciding the winner.

Having said that, I'm more intrigued by the thought of who boycotted whom.

Being a big company as MNet is, I don't think they would have any reason to hold a personal grudge against Shinhwa. If they did (as a company), they would've banned Shinhwa from their shows (MCountdown, School of Rock, High School Girls, etc). Last year incident didn't give that much of a blow to MNet as it did to Shinhwa. They didn't even feel the need to give any official explanation about the incident. Besides, any Shinhwa member on the show will bring in more viewers. If I were them, I would still put Shinhwa members on the list and just not let them win.

On the other hand, Shinhwa, having had enough experience of being victimized in corrupted award shows, it makes a lot of sense that they decided not to be part of it this year. Minwoo and Hyesung, for sure would not go even if they got invited. And I'm sure consequently, the other members took their stance as well.

Seriously, MKMF is just a game between Mnet and big management companies. Artists who come from those big companies are the puppets, while artists from small companies are the victims. It’s best to just not be part of that game at all.

Guest jean_kkp

^agrees with kriza regarding MKMF. usually ill vote even if my fav artistes are not on it, but this year, i shall boycott that event and save my opinions. its just not worth voting for it, when they dont actually recognize worthy artistes.

anyway, my point of being here today is to gather all JinDy/Shinhwa fans who are coming to Singapore for the KPOP CONCERT on 4Nov. instead of discussing separately, please visit this thread for further info on tickets, meetups, airport fetching, banners, flowers, funds collection and such.

it's here in ShinhwaChangjo.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...p;#entry8777200

please support, and we'll be glad to have any form of help!

ps. thanks kriza for translating that! oh my!!! hahahhaa.... love it!

080209 OBS - Korea's Idol Group Shinhwa (eng sub)

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj8kSCyWXAQ&fmt=18

I tried using the subtitle function on Youtube. To turn on the caption, click the triangle icon next to the full-screen icon (right above 'watch in high/low quality') and then click 'CC'.

thank you for subbing this kriza. I look forward to more of your subbed vidoes!

I miss shinhwa so much that I've been watching their old videos. They never fail to make me laugh.

Does anyone know where I can find the video of them with heroine 5? I remember someone posted the whole vid on youtube but i can't find it anymore. Here's a part of that vid...

Guest Ginny Potter

Anyone who has got the DVD Japan Ver., how long the those 3 discs take in total? Because I looked at dvdheaven and it said the kor. ver lasted for 223 mins, which is as I remember is shorter than the japanese. ver, isn't it?

Guest angelsj

thank you for subbing this kriza. I look forward to more of your subbed vidoes!

I miss shinhwa so much that I've been watching their old videos. They never fail to make me laugh.

Does anyone know where I can find the video of them with heroine 5? I remember someone posted the whole vid on youtube but i can't find it anymore. Here's a part of that vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxC0rkpwqUA and you can just search using the title for the next part

Guest 80slitenite

Thank you sooo much kriza and amy!

The dvd is finally out!! Tho its shorter than the J version, but it does come with the Photobook but probably missing the extras. I hope I can get it before it runs out of stock.

yes the DVD @___@ and seriously. its orange!!!! xD. haha. okay quick post before i go back to hw TOT

[08.10.20][info] Shinhwa's 10th Anniversary Concert DVD + Orange Edition photobook

si_20081020_23.jpg

si_20081020_24.jpg

SHINHWA... The story of the destiny of 6 men

29-30 March 2008, Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium,

Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert live DVD + photobook

Don't hold back the tears and emotions of those moments

The live concert DVD with a 100-pg all colour photobook!

Released as the "Orange Edition"

Shinhwa's 10th Anniversary Concert 

SHINHWA MUST GO ON 10TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE IN SEOUL 

2 DVDs (full uncut concert)

+100p all-colour concert photobook (including previously unreleased cuts)

+ poster (limited production)

Never changed in the past 10 years, Shinhwa!

Their 10-year journey since their debut in 1998 with Hae Gyul Sah!

The six men of the longest-running idol group who has gone beyond being just idols

Their 10th anniversary concert

Shinhwa's biggest and best event ever!!

With Eric having enlisted in October, you won't be able to see Shinhwa in concert!

The music and dances from the last 10 years,

The charisma and power all included in Shinhwa's definitive concert!!!

The uncut version of the concert on DVD!

T.O.P, Only One, Hae Gyul Sah, Eusha Eusha, I Pray 4 U, Hey Come On, Perfect Man, Brand New, Yo!, Once In A Lifetime...

Shinhwa's many representative hit songs and dances

Breathing along with the members

Who present their last brilliant stage before enlistment!

SHINHWA MUST GO ON... Shinhwa will continue to live on!

The 10-year veteran group show off their spectacular stage performances!

The passion of the 6 men and the fans heated up the entire stadium

"We are Shinhwa. We are Shinhwa Changjo."

Making a promise to the fans to stay together forever

The heartwarming and touching moments at the 10th anniversary concert!!

The six tough guys who broke down at the end 

Their tears at the 10th Anniversary Special Party

The 10th Anniversary Seoul Concert DVD + Photobook

Korea's representative icon, the legend of the music scene, Shinhwa

Celebrating their 10th anniversary with a live concert

All on 2 DVDs with a concert photobook, to be treasured forever...

The emotions and excitement of Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert 

All embedded within 100 pages of unreleased photos

From the press conference to the concert, to the tears at the 10th Anniversary Special Party and backstage

The emotions and tears all captured in the photobook

The DVD also contains a hidden video to be discovered!

Find the concert making film for Shinhwa's 10th anniversary!

Band practice, dance practice, concert rehearsals, backstage moments all revealed!

Browse the menu to find the video!

Product Information

- Date of concert: 29-30 March 2008, Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium

- Region Code: All

- DVD package includes 2 DVD + 100p all colour photobook 

- Running time: 228mins (Disc 1: 99 mins / Disc 2: 129 mins)

- Special Features: Hidden video - Concert Making Film

- Subtitles: Korean, English

- Screen: Anamorphic Widescreen 16:1, 4:3 Full Screen 

- Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1, Dolby Digital 2.0 

- DVD package Size : 202 * 288 * 8 mm 

Release Date: 7 Nov 2008

Price (as per DVDHEAVEN): USD55.155 with poster / USD38.695 without poster

Source: O6 & DVDHEAVEN

Trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[08.10.19][news] Shin Hyesung, no members came for concert, "Although Junjin call..." 

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

[08.10.18][news] Shin Hyesung, no members came for the concert, "Although Junjin calls..."

Shinhwa member cum singer Shin Hyesung's concert is different from other Shinhwa members, his concert doesn't have any of his members attending and he explained the reason behind it.

Shin Hyesung who hold his concert, ‘2008 SHS LIVE TOUR SIDE 1-LIVE AND LET LIVE IN SEOUL’ on the 18th at 6pm expressed that he's different with the rest of the members, his concert has no attendance of his members.

When Shin Hyesung is introducing the concert guest, he said, "This concert will have Kim Gun Mo, Wonder Girls, Yu Se Yun to add colors to the concert performance." At the same time, Shin Hyesung had already stated during the reporter conference that his concert will be different from Shinhwa members, Kim Dongwan and Junjin, his guest list do not have his members.

"Everyone is busy, I do not want to add burden to them,"Shin Hyesung talked about it openly and laughs, "Because the members are digesting their busy schedules, my concerts will become a burden for them. If they have time, I want them to come in ease, I do not want to add to their burden."

He continued, "Actually a few nights ago, Junjin suddenly gave me a call and requested to sing a duet with me. However, because it is a sudden request and the flow of the concert arrangement is already fixed therefore there's no choice."

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + evmist@bestshinhwa (Chinese translation) + Nownews (source)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[08.10.20][info] Min Woo & Hye Sung on MBC-R Boredom Break 

MBC Shin Dong & Kim Shin Young's Boredom Break<심심타파> Radio Show

On Friday, October 24th, a special invitaton with M and Shin Hye Sung of Shinhwa.

First week for the new corner of a new program Boredom Break!

The guests for the first show!

They will come!

Members of "We are Shinhwa!".

Shin Hye Sung who could be the lead male in a romance comic book who is currently promoting "Because It's You".

Returning with "Don't Trust Men" who is oozing with power M!!

These two will appear on Boredom Break!

If you have anything you are wondering about M or Shin Hye Sung, don't hesitate to post it on the bulletin board on Friday!

As we have these two special guests, Love Taryeong will not air this week.

source: oceans-six.com

trans: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

Guest fallen_angel

i have a feeling they are referring to it as orange edition because its the orange edition photobook. theyve already released the black edition photobook and the white edition photobook so the only colour left for photobook is orange ! does that make sense? hahahahaha hopefully thats what it is because im soo broke right now and i dont think i can afford to get another edition... :(

Guest cassandraf

omg im so getting the dvd...

but the sad thing is tat all the share market n stuff going on and the exchange rates r really bad i dont even kno if i can afford it =(

like the poster in tube one is already like more than AUD $80 but its like TOTALLY worth it

and i think i needa like borrow some money from my parents o.0

anyone else also like broke (from all tat other shinhwa stuff) and cant afford it? >.<

Hello. Anyone have any idea if this orange version photobook is similar as the black version one? Cos I have the black version one, but there's no DVD that comes with it. But yes, it'd be dumb if I buy it and the photos are all exactly the same. Like asdkljkadask.

Orh, and anyone have any idea how much it is SGD? I've no freaking idea, but am playing with the idea of owning it. zomg! MONEY MONEY MONEEEHHHH! *sigh*

Guest fallen_angel

omg im so getting the dvd...

but the sad thing is tat all the share market n stuff going on and the exchange rates r really bad i dont even kno if i can afford it =(

like the poster in tube one is already like more than AUD $80 but its like TOTALLY worth it

and i think i needa like borrow some money from my parents o.0

anyone else also like broke (from all tat other shinhwa stuff) and cant afford it? >.<

im having the same problem as you ! im totally broke right now and with the Australian stock market getting worse its not helping =( the australian currecny right now is only like 70 something cents and its making all the shinhwa stuff expensive... *sighs* i want the dvd !!!

Archived