[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest 1wawa3

Hmm..My favourite video?? I can't really choose. I like all of them the same. LOL.

But, I can never get tired of watching Shinhwa in X-Man. Probably that's because I discover Shinhwa through X-Man. The first 6 episodes of Love Letter also are one of my all time favourite. I love all the random interviews they had. Especially those crazy ones. Remember when it was Sungie and Wannie's birthday and they were running all over the place during the interview. The interviewer didn't know what to do. Like I said I can't really choose a favourite. But, for some reason before, I couldn't bring myself to watch videos from when Andy wasn't in the group. It didn't feel right watching just the 5 of them. But, finally, I watched it. The geurilla concert was absolutely touching. I cried seeing them cry. And, when they mentioned Andy, I cried harder. Watching videos from that period when Andy wasn't there, makes me love him more because he decides to come back.

I'm too lazy to find the link now. Probably it's because it's 3.40 a.m. where I am at. haha. I'll find them and post the link later. :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apricot

Well this thread is like dying down ever since there's lesser of the guys now on screen. We still see them having their individual activities but with them saying Shinhwa's activities has ended, everyone has more or less forgotten about them?? T_T

I still haven't forgot about them, they still remain top in my heart. Well to tell you the truth, I love SHJC-ers as much as I love the guys. *hearts*

Minjin having a joint concert is great! I just hope I have the time to catch them here.

So sad to see that I'm the only one user in this thread..T_T

Guest Kchaeminwoo

everytime i watch xman and loveletter with minwoo in it, i started laughing!!!

he is so cute and funny!!! :D

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!

Guest kriza_09

Hi.. I wonder if Manwon Haengbok aka Happy Shares Company with Minwoo vs Jo Jung Rin has been subbed yet...

I seriously have nothing to do now so I'm thinking of subbing some Shinhwa videos... ^^

Guest hazrinaer

Hi.. I wonder if Manwon Haengbok aka Happy Shares Company with Minwoo vs Jo Jung Rin has been subbed yet...

I seriously have nothing to do now so I'm thinking of subbing some Shinhwa videos... ^^

I really love if you can subbed the shows..I think the minwoo vs boom only that have been subbed..

a lot shinhwa video that not yet been subbed..

Guest luvluv

there is also the episode with minwoo and ayumi... no one has sub any of it... if u could sub it it will be really great thank you so much... ^_^

Guest robotic

wow 4 out of 6 shinhwa members are holding their solo concerts..

woodongjindy~!

lucky korean and asia fans.

from the latest infinity challenge..

junjin loves shinhwa <3

i spy shinhwa 9th jib (black, white & normal editions), mummy bird's 1st jib, dongwan's 1st jib, minwoo's 3rd jib..

JJH7.jpg

JJH8.jpg

i wonder where the rest of shinhwa are keeping their albums and members' merchandise..

Guest da_thao

^^^ that is so cool,i like how he presentd the albums <3 i hope someone will sub the IC eps with JunJin + Minwoo as guest.

Guest samtly

that is the sweetest thing to show. this is for those who keep saying they are not on good term or they will break up soon. perfect show of friendship

Guest hazrinaer

that's true..their friendship is everlasting..eventhough they are busy with solo activities but its doesn't mean that their friendship is over

Guest nutzie

^^^ that is so cool,i like how he presentd the albums <3 i hope someone will sub the IC eps with JunJin + Minwoo as guest.

the ones with junjin are subbed by xiaholic@youtube.. the one with minwoo, i haven't found it yet..

aw thats so cute/cool ^^. i like how he shelved them. :]. i rememebr seeing a show where they toured hyesung's house but i didnt see any of their solo albums but then again it was a long time ago. before wannie and jinnie's solo i think. havent had a chance to watch IC subbed by xiaholic yet >__< gotta go to work in like an hour. ugh.... ><

Guest Rozzy

hrm...i remember when i was watching it, that when junjin was looking for the alarm clocks and he looked behind the place where shinhwa's 9th spec edition was, there were other albums behind it. o.O. i couldn't see quite clearly what it was though.

oh! also! i did buy the comic..so it does exist!! They sell it at the bookstore at the coex mall...they might also sell it at the bookstore in hottracks too (but i haven't checked). it is around 6,000 won per comic (there are two). let me know if you want me to buy it, and send it to u! i'll figure out the shipping price and everything! woo hoo!

also..i am still looking for shinhwa's everylasting mythology concert dvd if anyone finds it. the person that i was contacting stopped contacting me..so i don't know what's going on. =[. thanks! =].

Guest 1wawa3

^^ So, the comic really does exist? I think you're the first person that actually got the comic. At least from what I know. lol. I also love the way Junjin shelves all the cds. It shows that he treasures all the cds whether it's Shinhwa's album or the other members.

Guest valmylove

You guys are going to be so happy when I tell you what I just did.

I don't even want to explain it to you.

Rather, you should just see for yourself! :)

Click Here! ^_^

thanks for starting and sharing this thread!! love it!!!

Hi Rozzy,

Could you buy one of each for me? Once you get back to US, let me know the price including shipping and I'll send you either check or cash (whichever you prefer).

I wonder how often they come out? I hope we can find place to buy in US once you get back. I want to buy the complete series.

I'll also PM you just incase....

Oh, since Shinhwa concert got cancelled, are you going to any other concert? I want to go to Dongwan's so bad..... Are you going to Andy's musical?

oh! also! i did buy the comic..so it does exist!! They sell it at the bookstore at the coex mall...they might also sell it at the bookstore in hottracks too (but i haven't checked). it is around 6,000 won per comic (there are two). let me know if you want me to buy it, and send it to u! i'll figure out the shipping price and everything! woo hoo!

Guest Olyn21

hehehehe.... i miss them :blush: ... i live in the philippines and its kinda hard for us to really be updated of shinhwa's performances etc. hehe... but i always check soompi ... hehehe... to know more about them and some blogs... im so happy to know shinhwa before they enlist for the army... i like eric mun the most ... i just cant help but smile whenever i see him ... he's so uber hot! and the smile! my gawd i felt like melting! :w00t: hahahaha! i started watching his series korea secret agency hehehehehe... hmm.... i love these guys in xman.. hehe and loveletter :excl: ..they are uber cool! hehehhehe.... they have many fans here in the philippines hehehehe.... :wacko:

GYAAAHHH GIRLLSSS NEW PRODUCCTT!!! @___@ btw. its worth $92 bucks... gaaahh. *yet wants one*

[08.08.07][info] Swatch: Release limited edition Shinhwa 10th Anniversary watches. 

box.jpg

(Japan Limited Release) Swatch company has released SHINHWA 10th anniversary watched for sale. Shinhwa and the world-wide watch manufacturer Swatch, has come together to produce Shinhwa-designed watches to be released in Japan. The main color of the watch will be white, together with orange. Designs will be simplistic but it was made for everyday use. A lot of focus has been put on the details of the watch. Shinhwa members will also receive No. 1~6. This is limited edition, with only 3000 watches. Preorder it on August 20. For more details, click http://www.maroon.dti.ne.jp/shinhwatch/  CLICK FOR THE WATCH: http://www.maroon.dti.ne.jp/shinhwatch/img/watch.jpg Source: GOOD ENTERTAINMENT JAPAN Translation: 翻译:樱桃小狐狸 @ Andy the World / jiahhui @ shinhwa.biz do not remove credits. thank you

GYAAAHHH GIRLLSSS NEW PRODUCCTT!!! @___@ btw. its worth $92 bucks... gaaahh. *yet wants one*

[08.08.07][info] Swatch: Release limited edition Shinhwa 10th Anniversary watches.

http://www.maroon.dti.ne.jp/shinhwatch/img/box.jpg

wow, i want that watch!! it's so cool! and they also got one!!

just yesterday i thought to get a new watch for myself ^^

aish, but i think that it's so hard to get it >.<

Archived