[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest picklypickly

really? I think it totally looks like minwoo. i think it's the nose...

all the pictures are so amazing. thank you for sharing everyone. and gosh... the fancams are still making me cry. it's like the same thing, just different angles and i still get teary! what's wrong with me? haha...

icons anyone?

eric.jpgMW.jpgDW.jpg

HS.jpgjin.jpgandy-1.jpg

andy1.jpgjin1.jpgHS1.jpg

DW1.jpgMW1.jpgeric1.jpg

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ebae89

omgosh i'm in love with the 9th album :)

i've been listening to it the whole day today :D

alkdjfladsjfa

i freakin love shinhwa :D

Guest jean_kkp

here's the concert fancam that clearly shows what eric said.. now we know what eric was thinking at that time!! lol..

CRIES!!! can someone PLEASE tell me what they said in Remember? what did eric say regarding guerilla concert?! ... >.< i hate myself for not understanding more korean.

Guest superficialme

^^ from reading what other people said, it was along the line that he was the first one to take off his blind fold, and when he saw the fans he felt like smiling(or laughing??) but since everyone else was emotional and crying i guess he pretended to cry to. ...ahh but im not really sure if this is correct, someone please correct me if im wrong. i cant wait until someone translates it, i'll memorize what they are saying so that whenever i hear that track i'll always remember it!!!

okay!!! so i cracked and started listening to their 9th album :ph34r:

well so far i heard the first two track.... i didnt even finish listening to the 2nd track, i was only 1/4 into the song and i already knew that i LOVED it!!!

also listened to "the story we haven't finished yet", all i can say is that its beautiful. the song arrangement and the lyrics are so beautiful. this is my first time hearing a korean boy band song that's acoustic with rapping in it. totally cool. it flows and their voices just go together. AHHH seriously i can't wait till i get my copy!!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

now am confused myself. minu or wan???

if it's wan then hooray! wan's back made my mouth water!

okay, confirmed, i love wan.

no more minu sidetracking!!!!!!

BIGGER PICSSS!!!!!!!

THANKS!

now let's wait for eric voice for bigger and clearer pics focused on eric. and the other's official fanclubs.

since for now it's yeonin (wan focused) and nd (andy focused).

MAN, ARE THE FANS STILL HAVING A HANGOVER FROM THE CONCERT?

haha, compared to the usual, things are so slow. the scans, trans....

tsk tsk.

haha!

Guest bluecheese

ahhhhhhhggggg

*drools*

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES! :)

So I preordered the special edition album off Yesasia, which isn't supposed to be expected to be in until April 7. This is my first time ordering off of there, so anyone know what's going on? I'm scared that I won't end up getting a special edition & my order will be cancelled. :(

aish thanks for the pic scans

wow

hot andy

aigoo

this kid has grown up to be a fine man :lol:

he looks amazing

but i still lurves the pics of them in white

playing with the toy plane...

dont know why but it seems more sweet and adorable like that

awww.....that's too bad! :( wish they would have heard it.... we all would have cried even more....lol.... by chance do u know why they didn't??? thanks! :D

i'm not sure actually sorry

i just read it somewhere

even that i cant remember where

:sweatingbullets:

--------------

#edit

okay orenji728 have translated the track number 10 from the album

'the story we havent yet finished'

uh i love it

such a sweet melody

^_^

i dont know whether i should take it out from shinhwachangjo

but it says

please credit properly

that's mean i can rite?

ha ha ha

aish

this is so confusing

Guest kriza_09

ahhhhhhhggggg

*drools*

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES! :)

So I preordered the special edition album off Yesasia, which isn't supposed to be expected to be in until April 7. This is my first time ordering off of there, so anyone know what's going on? I'm scared that I won't end up getting a special edition & my order will be cancelled. :(

well, in that case, don't worry!!!

i ordered 7 special edition and 6 normal edition from shinhwachangjo.net even though i don't know what to do with all of them... lol..

i was thinking of giving them to my friends who have never heard of shinhwa.. but you can buy one from me if you want...

i don't know if i can get the special edition for sure though, coz i ordered pretty late...

-----------------------

i think no one has translated this yet..

1st pic

andy: look at this.. i took a picture of hyesungie hyung sleeping.. i did well, didn't i?

2nd pic

hyesung: how could i get my picture taken by andy???

minwoo: stupid. you're finished if you get a picture taken by andy..

4th pic

eric: hot

hyesung: hot hot

andy: hot hot hot hot

they're so cute crouching like that.. although i have a really bad feeling of what they were doing there since you can't see all of their other hands.. >"<

cmon guys... wannie already promised you'll live until 70 year olds!!!!!!! please keep that promise.... :tears:

anyway, the latest production note:

alb11cp6.jpg

credit: shinhwa10th

translation:

ah. when we were young we were good at this...

now it's a bit hard -_-;

awww.... they're starting to feel old.. hahahahh..

I just saw this, so I thought I'd share with everyone. DVD Heaven has the extra 10,000 LE versions up for pre-order:

http://www.dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail_music.php?idx=23202

There's also a version that comes with the poster.

Edit: I'd also like to add that...HOLY FREAKING COW, THEIR SHIPPING COSTS ARE RIDICULOUS. Dunno if it's worth it, but I really think YesAsia is going to screw me over <__________<

Guest chopsticksandspoon

#12 production note

alb_12.jpg

SHINHWA 9th ALBUM

Shinhwa's 9th album which was released yesterday!!

What is everyone's serial number?

Who's getting No.1~No.6... curious? ^^

The ones for the members are all ready.. ㅋ

The Shinhwa members who are more excited than anyone else about this album~~

Who will be the first to come get it~??

By DR. Hong

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

1-6!!! THE MEMBERS GET 1-6!!!!!!

WAN gets #3!!!!!!!!

chubby^green^ i already posted the trans the day it was released i think page 1235? :)

RANDOM:

Jin's rap in RUN is just love.

and how minu says SHINHWA in the beginning.

and how he says WE ARE SHINHWA towards the end.

#12 production note

SHINHWA 9th ALBUM

1-6!!! THE MEMBERS GET 1-6!!!!!!

WAN gets #3!!!!!!!!

chubby^green^ i already posted the trans the day it was released i think page 1235? :)

gosh i was wondering who get the number 1 to 6

lol

them

how nice

^_^

they arrange it according to age

cute

:P

so eric oppa got number one?

aish

must be valuable

^_^

i know rite after i post it

i suddenly remember that i have read it somewhere

ha ha ha

thanks

^_^

now i am waiting for the translation for remember

i know know word by word what they are talking about

aish..

:P

Guest jangneri

OMG! THAT'S SO COOL!!!

Hahahaha~ They decided the number by age. XDDDD Well, it's just fair. :D thank you for sharing~

the one in DVDHeaven is International version? So it means it doesn't have a hologram in it? Since I don't think it's part of the 50,000 copies.

Guest strawberrybunny

lol, so wait? each member will get their own copy of the CD with the #1-6, the means the first number on the hologram that is release to fan or buying people will be #7? :rolleyes: awww, I want eric's number, lol, they're getting old! :lol: still good looking, not matter how old, ^_^

I checked the picture at DVDheaven, but I don't think I see a hologram anywhere??!! I am still hoping from YA!!! :tears: yeah, I agree with Naux, the shipping for DVDheaven is CRAZY!!!! I almost fall down the chair after seeing the final price, it's like double!!! almost triple the actual CD itself, might as well fly to Korea and get the CD! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

does anyone have any information on when the DVD will be released? I missed the concert (still hating myself for that!) :tears: first time ordering stuff online ever, well international order. so whatever we buy from yeasia will not help them for Daesang? then where? does it have to be an actually korean site? (my computer doesn't even read korean characters, I wish I know korean! :tears: )

FOREVER SHINHWA!!!

have a great weekend everyone ^_^

God bless ^_^

Guest samshiku

I CANT WAIT FOR MY COPY.

haha ANYWAYZ

just updated the pic thread with lotsa RANDOM stuff

GOOD NEWS i just found this incredible chinese treasure cove of pictures so HAHA...be expectin more :)

Guest nurkeyandie

in the fourth pic of the production note, where hyesung's sitting on the floor looking up at minwoo sitting on a chair, i feel like the caption should read, "please, minwoo, let me be front and center for 'run.' i promise i'll practice the dance moves harder than dongwan!" and minwoo's like, "lemme think about it - not!" :D

Archived