[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lingling22

looking and watching the videos for the 1Oth anniv concert,

made me realize again.. that SHINHWA really went through a lot.....

based on their speech during the concert.. it wasn't easy for them..and they had endured all of it TOGETHER...

my guess is they are not as favored as to other group by their management before.. they had to prove themselves, they had to struggle to survive...

but the good thing is... they are strong together and they love the fans so much as much as the fans love them.

which other groups doesn't have.

watching them ..makes me proud

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nvr2clich3

I cant wait to get my hands on the actual CD

but i just wanna say i'm totally in love with this album, though i wish there would be more tracks :(

I have this feeling like i'm going on a trip when im listening to the album...

Ahh. i wonder why they didnt perform Wedding for such a long time already?

Not even at the concert T-T

I'm alittle sad since its the song that got me into Shinhwa.

Anyway fellow Shinhwa fans, we got to be strong for this 3 years eh?

Although i've been crying everytime i watch the fancams :(

Guest superficialme

Kriza thank you for the translation and for the video. now i really can tell how close you were to them!!!

aww that is one of the best fancams ive seen for that part . thank you thank you!!

aindy, thanks for the translation for their thank you's!!!

snowwhite924 uploaded more videos and this one:

is them chatting, track # 9 i believe in their album, the do you remember part. with my little knowledge of korean i believe its towards the last part when eric killed the mood for us for the guerilla concert. haha our ET forever!!!

and i cant believe you didnt include this:

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/470/12071904531mb1.th.jpg

credits to oceans six

yes i put it in a thumbnail in purpose so that everyone who doesnt want a nosebleed can be a bit warned

^^ i know everyone's saying that this picture is minwoo, but when i first saw it i thought it was wannie?? :huh: is it really minwoo or wannie??

Guest nurkeyandie

ok, first of all, somehow i'm a little glad i wasn't able to go to the concert coz i dunno how i would've survived it (good thing i don't know korean) - i'd probably have fainted from hyperventilating and bawling...gad, kriza, that fancam made me cry my eyes out again. seriously, i dunno what all these emotions are doing to my heart (i don't want to get sick!), but thank you so much, kriza, and everyone who's been updating and sharing with us (btw, i wanted to leave a comment on your fancam, kriza, but somehow the link just takes me to this full-screen version of the vid...).

i'm really thankful that i became a shinhwa fan, coz they inspire me to be better and to work harder and to never give up. and for that, i'm so grateful. ^-^

yeah, i've been thinking that for sure, there were celebrities who went to the concert...and i also thought that was wannie and not minwoo in the pic that's making all of us have nosebleeds...^-^ and yet, krizza, i can't join the we-left-our-fave-member-for-minu clan coz to me, hyesung will always be the momjjang (btw, i died with that ricsyung fancam! why, eric? why are you in love with hyesung?!? why?!? and were they teasing hyesung about being a momjjang and were they all trying to rip his clothes off?!? hahaha!)! hahahaha!

Guest lamperouge

Ah, the photobook pics are amazing. Really really want my copy now. D:

And I can't stop listening to their new album. It's been on repeat ever since it came out. So good. ♥

Guest love!melody

thank you for the pictures of the album! *nosebleed* i can't wait to get my hands on a copy! LOL you know what? i think when i get the photobook, i'll go to staples and make them expand it to the size of my wall and put it up :D LMAO haha! i wish~ if i lived alone, i totally would! haha! i can already imagine my mom yelling at me and looking at me as if i'm crazy! haha! but it's okay cuz i am crazy ... about shinhwa that is <3 or i'll just buy another album to make a collage with :) ahha! LOL *pats myself on the back* i'm so brilliant! ROFL~ okay, i think i'm really going crazy now LOL i'm high on shinhwa pictures LMAO by the time i saw the first six pictures i was all smiley and everything and than when i saw skin i went :w00t: haha!

and any info about promotions yet??

Guest angel2nyt

^^ i know everyone's saying that this picture is minwoo, but when i first saw it i thought it was wannie?? :huh: is it really minwoo or wannie??

at first i thought it was minwoo really, but now that you mentioned it, it does look like its wannie also

im confused

Production Note

credits to Shinhwa10

1207215036alb10fi9.jpg

Bigger Version

credits to oceans six

120724208001ld4.jpg

120724208002ti1.jpg

120724208003zp5.jpg

120724208004tw2.jpg

120724208005xz3.jpg

120724208006sy2.jpg

and i cant believe you didnt include this:

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/470/12071904531mb1.th.jpg

credits to oceans six

uh when i first saw it

i thought it is minwoo

but now after i read all the post

it kept me wondering too

whether it's minu or wannie

aish

uh thanks for the pics of them with toy plane

they all look so cute

aside from sungie oppa, who still maintain his kakkoi look

aish

i heard their so in love song

and i love it

i like so in love

aish...

Guest infinityyy

omgoodness.. those pictures..

CAN YOU SAY GORGEOUS?!

--

btw, do you guys know what the non-limited edition of the album is including?

Guest luvluv

uh when i first saw it

i thought it is minwoo

but now after i read all the post

it kept me wondering too

whether it's minu or wannie

aish

uh thanks for the pics of them with toy plane

they all look so cute

aside from sungie oppa, who still maintain his kakkoi look

aish

i heard their so in love song

and i love it

i like so in love

aish...

that picture looks more like dongwan since i think he has more muscles than minwoo...

that picture looks more like dongwan since i think he has more muscles than minwoo...

maybe....

but minu also have muscle

and after watching mv making vid where he takes of his shirt

and playing with the water

i gotta say

oh.... yes

he has muscle alright....

lots of it

ha ha ha

dont care who

all is hawt for me

:P

chubby^green^ ty ^^ i havent tried it yet but i will soon hw is getting in the way >< but ne fear! next week is spring break wooo!! haha cant wait to hear it ahhh!!

thanks for the translations kriza! ur the best ^^ haha. we can count on u and mommie for translations. hehe

hot hot pictures! hehe keep the work up girls ^^ hope u guys have a nice week!! cant wait to see the whole album :]

haha i havent been replying much cuz there would be too much to reply to and im too busy haha but you guys know i love u right? right? haha <333

chubby^green^ ty ^^ i havent tried it yet but i will soon hw is getting in the way >< but ne fear! next week is spring break wooo!! haha cant wait to hear it ahhh!!

just got news from my fren

my album is on it's way to me

yay

ha ha ha

cant wait to get it now

aish...

uh i didnt listen to all

but someone here i think mention that so in love sounded like

BSB's song

so i try to listen to it

didnt hear any resemblance

but i love the song

ha ha ha

Guest devylann

omg....*sniff sniff* thanks to everyone who uploaded fan cams to share... it was all sooooo touching.... jw does anyone have a fancam of the shinhwa oath?? i wanted to see it...

Guest devylann

^

actually they didnt have the oath

kinda pity i say

they have prepared a lot for it

and i really wanna shinhwa to hear that oath

maybe u all should keep it till when eric and wannie is enlisted

when u all send them off

just chant the oath to them

^_^

awww.....that's too bad! :( wish they would have heard it.... we all would have cried even more....lol.... by chance do u know why they didn't??? thanks! :D

Guest superficialme

ahh i didnt mean to confuse you all. but i really think its wannies. but we all know they have sexy backs!!!

at first i thought it was minwoo really, but now that you mentioned it, it does look like its wannie also

im confused

Production Note

credits to Shinhwa10

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/7109/12...036alb10fi9.jpg

^^ haha look at the first picture on their production note and look at eric. our ET is at work again!!!

there should be a translation for this from SHCJ later right?

Guest love!melody

thank you for all those gorgeous pictures! shinhwa oppas are so handsome! :) everything about is so ... so ... perfect! LOL and they are so photogenic! LMAO they look great in every photo! now i can't wait to get my hands on this book of shinhwa photos! ahhhhhh~ and so i dream on with my collage wall of shinhwa pics! <3 and i love how all the members show some skin (or all) LOL it shows their masculinity and are just drop-dead-gorgeous! and about the anonymous sexy back picture! hmmmm ... i really wonder who it is. at first, i thought it was dongwan but the more i look at it, i think it's minwoo. and in this photoshoot dongwan oppa didn't show much skin so most likely it minwoo oppa. but who knows~ and it doesn't really matter because we all know that both of them have fine bodies *blushes* hehehe, i see an inspiration for more icons comng up ^^ and i should get started on translating some videos too ><;; haha! i think i'll translate videos on saturday :)

It does kind of look like DW but I think it's Minwoo.

They are really keeping us in suspense as to whether they are going to promote or not!

ahh i didnt mean to confuse you all. but i really think its wannies. but we all know they have sexy backs!!!

Archived