[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superstar`kiss

omGosh! haitus for THAT long....!! yeah, saw it coming..but now its here, I don't know how to accept it... :tears:

I CAN'T wait for the album!! The cover looks SO amazing..can't wait to get an upclose to see the backs of the HOTTIES..!

Guest superstar`kiss

Just a question...has the album been prematurely leaked, since you can't even preview the album yet on sites like melon?

That's what I was wondering..

Because it's not like, even out yet and somehow sites (like z-degrees) got a hold of it already..or, the users did...o_O wth?

&& I'm surprised there are only 10 tracks..? =( But oh well, I can live with a 10 track Shinhwa album..! As long as they're out..!! :D

Guest bebex2chinky

QUESTION!!!

for those who ordered the special edition from YESASIA, what does your STATUS say about the order?

does it still say searching from suppliers?

Guest clairdeluned

*edit* Now I feel guilty -_-... I'm going to delete the album songs until I get the hard copy.

My YA status also says "Searching from Suppliers" :)

I think I read that there's 10 tracks because it's their "10th" anniversary.

It's going to be so hard not to download until my CD comes. Since I ordered from SHCJ, it'll be awhile since it has to go to NY first from Korea and then to be mailed from there to us.

That's what I was wondering..

&& I'm surprised there are only 10 tracks..? =( But oh well, I can live with a 10 track Shinhwa album..! As long as they're out..!! :D

Guest angel2nyt

but why z degress already have that album?

aish this is so wrong

im going to d/l the songs(but im buying the album too)

because i cant resist

HOWEVER, i dont think we'll have the lyrics until tomorrow..

PLEASE BUY THE CD

*guilty of downloading off z-degrees* lolz But that's because it'll take another 2+ weeks or so for my copy to come from Korea to Singapore and from Singapore to Canada...and waiting that long will just be the death of me :sweatingbullets:

YES! IT'S ALRIGHT TO SAMPLE, BUT PLEASE BUY THE ALBUM !!

For those wondering about the messed up tracklist from z-degrees, I believe, it's supposed to be like this (putting what I think of the songs in spoilers so it won't spoil it for anyone ^^):

01 Last Train Home ---> Free Style #1 (Track 4)

This is the instrumental intro to the album. The feeling I get from the title and the music itself is someone getting home late after work or a drink after work. The sun is setting, and I can see a tired man waiting at the lonely station or on the last train, and loosening his tie.

02 Voyage ---> *title track* Run (Track 5)

Obviously, I don't know Korean, so what I'm writing right now is entirely from feeling. Voyage carries over from the intro. I guess this is the actual 'Voyage' after boarding the last train home. I supoose this can be taken both literally and figuratively; the man is remembering how much easier things were before the weight of the world hit him OR it's about how much easier it is to start a relationship than it is to continue to hold on to one. At any rate, I see someone staring out a window as the scenery passes by and goes on a voyage in his mind, rather than a physical one. This song is by VINK? I'm not familiar with VINK, but the strumming on the synthesizer and the consistent drum beats makes this song very haunting, and one of my faves after the second listen. The deep rapping by Ricjindy really helps make the mood. I like the delicate singing in this and you get to hear the singers excercising their bass vocals a little ^^

03 다시 한 번만 ---> *correct* Just One More Time (Track 3)

04 Free Style #1 ---> Last Train Home (Track 1)

At first, I was like, where's #2? lolz But I think #1 means 'the top', 'the best'. ^^ It's a short kind of interlude, all rapped by Eric. It reminds me a lil of the Make Money Yo song haha~ Since it's practically all in English, with the random Korean phrase, it wasn't too difficult to understand

:sweatingbullets: It talks about being '10 years in the 'biz and still keeping it strong' and about people who want to be like them (Shinhwa, I guess? :D) And how in 10, 20 years, they'll still be in the top spot. Overall, it's really cute. It sounds like something off a M or Eric album (if he releases one)^^

AND YES, we know Eric, you guys have got the TOP SPOT :D

05 RUN ---> Voyage (Track 2)

And after talking about staying strong for 10 years, it's only natural to follow with the TITLE TRACK. What can I say, like all Shinhwa dance songs, it's got attitude. You can definitely feel Ricmin's influence; strong, strong drums, beats and stomping. It's a powerful track...I'm so happy...hope they do get around to performing it with dance moves. If that does happening, I feel that they'll be some stepping involved. I can see the 'let's run, run, run' fitting in with the music video (if this is what the MV's for).

I really like the 'ooo' after the 'Run, let's run' by Minwoo. We get to hear Hyesung's soaring vocals. Very refreshing after his solo ballads. Dongwan's tight vocals is always addicting in songs like these, though there's really not enough of him. Eric does seem to take on most of the rapping burden in this song though. Jinnie!!!! I adore his rapping...it's gruff and raw.

Rrrrrrun.

Will finish the rest of the songs after dinner

06 2 Ma Luv... ---> *this one's for us and Shinhwa* The Unfinished Told Story 아직 못다한 이야기 (Track 10)

07 We Can Get In On---> *speaking track* Remember? 기억나니? (Track 9)

08 So In Love ---> We Can Get In On (Track 7)

09 기억나니? ---> 2 Ma Luv... (Track 6)

10 아직 못다한 이야기 ---> So In Love (Track 8)

Guest nurkeyandie

help me!!! i downloaded from z-degrees too (ya still says it's 'searching from suppliers' for my 9th jib special ed) but i can't play it! this is so sad! i so want to listen to the album now (seeing as i dunno when i'll be getting my copy) but windows media player keeps showing me this message: "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

:tears:

pls, help me!!! pls, pls, pls!!! i swear i ordered the album (i can pm you my order no. if you want, hahaha!)!

on a happier note, the status for the fragrance and soap set that i ordered from ya says 'preorder,' which means it'll be shipped when the items are released. O.o dunno what that means, but i think it's better than 'searching from suppliers.'

and thanks everyone for all the updates and especially the pics, omg, samshiku!

edit: pls. buy the album!!! ^-^ it' so worth it!!!

Guest infinityyy

i'm guessing from all the many orders from yesasia that the sales from yesasia counts towards the charts for Shinhwa, right?

i need to make sure before i make a purchase from there =/

Guest bebex2chinky

gahh i hope i get the limited edition :(

well i didnt dl mine from z degrees net... i got it from asianload.com

and it works for mine :)

try getting it there?

Guest angel2nyt

06 2 Ma Luv... ---> *this one's for us and Shinhwa* The Unfinished Told Story 아직 못다한 이야기 (Track 10)

thank you..

love eric's rap on freestyle #1

10 years in the biz still keeping it strong

Run is totally a Minwoo song, if youve heard his fast songs already you'll know what i mean. the beat is really good. It is pretty addictive, and junjin's rap was perfect for his part of the song.

Last Train Home is really an introduction to Voyage.

Voyage.. i love this song.. is that minwoo singing the first lines? i love his voice here.. this is one of those songs you love listening to during those sunday afternoons or when you just want to do nothing.hahaha. i love the music on eric's part(the last one). the last part.. i dont know if they did that consciously, but (i think it was andy) his voice was like being swallowed by the background

The Unfinished Told Story .. i must admit the song had me from when the guitar chord was first strung(weird right, i started smiling). i'm a sucker for acoustics and wannie's voice suited this song to a T. okay fine, theyre voices sounded SO much better in this song than in everything else in the album. i can listen to this song ALL DAY LONG. OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE SONG IN THE ALBUM PERIOD. and yes everyone should listen to it.

I wish i know what they were talking about in Remember, Andy's laugh is so cute. must wait until the translations come out.

after The Unfinished Told Story, i didnt even have the strength to hear anything other that that song

im going to finish everything else this afternoon

Guest valmylove

Please buy the album...got my reserved and can't wait for it to arrive!!!!!! Thanks for the tracklist name!!!

so all the title is not correct?

aside from just one more time

aish...

confusing much

:P

tiff send me a utube link for run preview

and it is kinda fast song

but since it is only a preview i cant judge

:P

i like free style #1

ops... :ph34r:

i didnt dl

i just helping someone :phew:

ha ha ha

Guest nurkeyandie

ok, i swear i am ready to do whatever it takes to listen to these songs! i'm so low-tech and i've dl from z-degrees before but i dunno what happened, for some reason i dl the zip file but my pc was saving it as a windows media file, i couldn't even go to the part where you have to enter the password. i think i erased my pc's default program that opens zip files! O.O so i dl winzip, i extracted the files, and am playing them using itunes! please, people who can speak and understand korean, what are they saying when they're all just talking?!?!?!

OMG my head hurts from trying to figure out how to finally listen to the songs (took me friggin two hours?!?) but i'm just so happy hearing them laugh!

what are they saying?!!?

edit: whatever this acoustic song is called, it's like...so...i'm speechless...i'm so in love with their voices...i'm speechless... :wub:

edit 2: pls buy the album!

Archived