[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest infinityyy

thank you for the concert pictures, samshiku!!

omgoodness.. it breaks my heart imagining those three years without Shinhwa..

i can't imagine how the members are feeling--they must be incredibly sad. T__T

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

XHHHH!!!!

i am of course loving the thread. as always.

totally loving all the wan and minu pics.

wan was really naughty, showing us his underwear. puahaha.

but minu seems to be a little reserved? but still hot.

i mean, he zipped up his jacket, the skulled one, when the zipper was moving down from all the hugging and crying. normally, he would have had it unzipped.

i was pretty okay watching the clip but when i saw minu suddenly grab sungie and buried his head in the crook of sungie's neck and cried while sungie cried too... and then when he pulled away and was wiping his tears, trying to act like everything is okay. that really tore me down.

and when sungie was choking up when he was talking while the fans were singing once in a lifetime...

and we can all see tears welling up in wan's eyes but they never fell down.

ah, this has been such a memorable week. ever since march 24, i've been doing nothing but tearing up. maybe that's why i got a terrible cold?

Guest chopsticksandspoon

the last part of the concert. were they were cutting the cake. i saw two clips of it.

one from the right side so i could see minu grabbing sungie very clearly and them crying on to each other.

one from the left so i could see minu zipping up his jacket. and see wannie hug sungie from behind.

the clip taken from the left was in yeonin. sima's camera is super HQ. WOAH.

Guest adikkeluangman

Fans Give Shinhwa Members Surprise Gift

2008-03-31

080331_ent_2.jpg

'Shinhwa Must Go On 10th Anniversary Live,' a special concert marking the 10th anniversary of Shinhwa's debut, was held at the Fencing Stadium at the Seoul Olympic Park.

After the three-and-an-half-hour performance, including encore numbers, Shinhwa members got ready to step off the stage when a large screen installed on the stage began showing a video interview of close friends of Shinhwa who had shared the ups and downs with the members during the past ten years.

Shinhwa members, who were completely taken off-guard by the surprise video screening, sat on the stage and watched the video. Deeply touched by the words of their closest friends, members openly shed tears.

The group was then presented with a cake with a single candle in the shape of the number ten. Fans and Shinhwa, all moved to tears, sang 'happy birthday' together.

The concert will be the last performance for Shinhwa members for the next three years as members Eric and Kim Dong-wan will soon begin their military services. The event was a memorable and touching affair for Shinhwa members, their fans and members of the group's management company.

c: KBS Global

Guest cpopbaby19

^last performance or last concert? T__T

I really want Shinhwa to have at least one comeback special for their 9th album~~

wow, samshiku

You really researched the pics, huh! :P <3 <3 <3 Thankies~ I'll look at it now!! :]

Guest amyliaz

I'm watching fancams and this particular fancam is breaking my heart because I can distinctly hear this fan cry. T_______T OMG so heartbreaking to hear her voice just sobbing and crying and ahhhhhh. T________T It's bad enough seeing all those Shinhwa photos. All the tears. Gosh, I've been crying the whole week. When is all this going to end?!?!?! HAHA.

Darn. I wish to hug the fan and tell her not to cry but here I am in front of my computer and crying too. HAHAHA. This is bad.

Awwww, Shinhwa & ShinhwaChangjoers, 힘내!

-hugs everyone-

Anyway, thanks for sharing all the lovely photos!!! :DDD

Guest nglkt

I believe this is a new pic from the 9th album...

NO COMEBACK OF ANY SORT???

can't be right???

coolcx0.png

credits: shinhwa bar @baidu.com and as shown in pic

Darn, they look so HOT!! The thick eyeliner...

P.S: I dreamt of them yet again yesterday night. I have been dreaming about them since the 10th anniversary.

when i read some news about hyesung he did mention about 9th jib promo

so i guess there will be some

rite?

*crossing fingers

woo...

thanks for the pic

lol

they actually are divided to two group

eyeliner and non eyeliner

and guess what it is divided based on

old generation ie minu, wannie and sungie

against young generation ie eric, jinnie and andy (i am refering to the old comment made by eric)

lol

but i like it

thanks

Guest aindy

[08.04.01] [News] Shinhwa to be on hiatus for at least 3-5 years due to military duty

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

It will take at least 3 years and at most 5 years to see idol group Shinhwa - who just celebrated their 10th anniversary - on the same stage again, as the members will be consecutively reporting for mandatory military duties.

The oldest member, Eric, is likely to be the first to enlist. Born in 1979, Eric will start filming a KBS2 drama in April, and enlist in Sept/Oct after the filming wraps up. Similarly for 1979-born Kim Dongwan, he will be placing his focus on his solo album activities. Although he says he is unsure about his plans thereafter, he will also be enlisting this year. Hoping to take up acting once again, he also added, "I would like to continue acting when I complete my military duties."

Lee Minwoo and Junjin are expected to enliste next year. Lee Minwoo will be involved in solo album activities as well as acting until the end of the year. Junjin will be busy with solo album activities and overseas concerts.

1981-born Andy can hold off enlistment until 2010, but if that's the case, a Shinhwa reunion will take up to 5 years. Shin Hyesung is exempted from the army as he has a cruciate ligament injury.

At the end of their 10th anniversary concert, Junjin asked for the fans' support, "No matter if it's 3 or 4 years, please wait for the day when we stand on the same stage again". Eric also made a promise with the fans, "We're not splitting up, so we hope everyone can protect and wait for Shinhwa too."

Source: nocutnews & dacapo

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.04.01] [News] Choi Hong Man: "I ran away when I had to drink with Andy."

[08.04.01] [News] Loyal friend Hyesung sends Kangta off to the army

Guest kfosho

aww loved them crying (:

cause it was happy tears.

my friends think its weird to cry for like artist, but it's not.

its LOVE! ahah and not like crazyy love...well maybe sometimes, but its like caring love (:

like i teared up when shinhwa's "once in a lifetime" mv came out (:

i was soo excited!

awww gonna go watch some more clips on youtube from their concert (:

Guest kelalavue

1) Andy cried. The audience shouted "Lee Sunho! don't cry!"

2) When Minwoo was speaking about 10 years, 20 years later, he didn't cry but Andy couldn't control and he kept crying

3)During a song, Minwoo ran to the T-stage to showcase his dance, break dancing but then his wireless/cordless mike flew in the fans area. Then he squatted there to look for the mic.. today's atmosphere's really good

credits: AndyTheWorld

Eric cried too. He said, "Today will be our last day standing here, it will be around 2, 3 years later before you can see us standing together like this again. Everyone will be enlisted, have solo activities. In the near future we will be able to see each other during solo activies but standing like will not be possible"

credits: shinhwa bar @baidu.com

it said that Shinhwa watched every single of their fans exit the concert venue...

is it true?

usually the fans will see Shinhwa off, but this time, it's different.

I'm just so touched and emo now...

they kept asking fans to wait for them till after the 3 yrs, and tt they promised to be back then.

No matter the long wait, everyone will! I have to admit i haven't been a loyal fan. I remember that everyday i would check up on updates and watch all the varty show that they go on even thou i had no idea what they are saying. I understood no korean but its great to see the boys together and having fun. I stop checking for updates ever since everyone started to do their solo stuff. But coming here and finding out that there will be another long wait until all 6 of the greats artist will be on one stage again, it's kinda sad! All the fan accounts and summaries of the concert made me teary :tears: It so great that the boys are together, one stage, but yet its rather sad that its their last for 3 to 5 more years. When they do come back and all 6 are together, i will be in my mid 20s, hoping to be there with them when they come back.

SHINHWA FOREVER!

Guest love!melody

mommie Alice thank you for the link to the upcoming drama :) i never knew they made a thread/had information about it ^^ and don't worry! like lilminx said, one is never too old to love shinhwa <3 if you were my mother, i would really be proud LOL and i think it would be a really nice way to bond LOL sitting in front of the tv or computer cheering on shinhwa and like watching them all day long. that would be really great! though my mom listens to some kpop music and stuff since we have the korean channel, she doesn't really know them. but last time i was talking to my brother about shinhwa my mom came into the conversation and i was suprised that she knew some facts about them. and within, i was really happy hehehe ^^

Fans Give Shinhwa Members Surprise Gift

as always, shinhwa changjo is amazing :)

nglkt thank you for the picture! LOL they look HOT <3 hehehe, the concept kind of reminds me of their nude photoshoot hehehe ><;; *blushes* LMAO and the eyeliner! OMG! it's been such a long time since we've seen them with eyeliner LOL hehehe ... brings back good memories ;)

and i'm dying to know what's going on with their promotions~ i really really hope they do promotions

Guest itz Nhari

I don't get how TVXQ fans in Soompi can create their own threads for the HB concert?

Isn't that breaking the rules? o.O

Shouldn't we do something for Hyesung, Junjin, and Minwoo Oppa when they come for the concert in Cali?

Guest theLEGEND

Guys.. I just wanna say thank you so much for those of you who've shared and posted Shinhwa's concert pictures/news/fancams/reviews. I really appreciate it very much. Feels like I'm there watching it LIVE. :)

I really hope they will do LOTS of promotions for their 9th jib unlike their 8th jib. Coming to variety shows will be awesome since I really missed watching them on TV.

All in all, I'll wait for them to comeback after all the members were done with their duties. By the time they are back, I hope they will celebrate it by having a concert or something and I'm there in Korea watching their performances! :P

Btw.. Shinhwa's 9th album is available in z-degrees.net! Check it out! I can't wait to get a hold of my copy.. :D

SHINHWA FOREVER! <333.

Guest M&M's

I heard the new album and its amazing. All the songs are great. the ones that are songs

I hope the prmote some of these songs. even a little

Guest clairdeluned

Oh my gosh I LOOOVE THE NEW ALBUM! I knew they wouldn't disappoint :D I can't wait to get my copy!

Archived