[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lingling22

after reading the fan accounts of last night's concert..

i am in tears too...

3 years w/o seeing them perform together is a bit long...

in the fan accounts.. you would feel the love they have for us .. i am really touched...

Shinhwa Forever!!!

to have them cry again reminded me of the guerilla concert.....

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miaka0210

omg!!!!! i am seriously crying right now. after reading everyone's post.

i am seriously crying!!!!! :tears:

no matter what I will wait for them! i will definitely wait for them.

there might be other bands that I will like in the future but

SHINHWA will ALWAYS BE and DEFINITELY BE THE FIRST ONE

IN MY HEART!!!!! THERE'S NO ONE LIKE THEM!!!!!

ahhhhh i'm still crying. why the hell am i so emotional when it comes to shinhwa!!!!!

don't worry SHINHWA all of your loyal fans (including us here!) will

wait for you no matter what!!! No one can break that bond!

Guest aumpang

thank for everybody sharing some pic and good experience

excuse me, I want to khow

"shinhwa san" What does it mean ? :blush:

credit on the pics and allric

Fav group pics at the Press Conference

I love some of these angles..and Dongwanie cracks me up with some of his very "witty stares" and gestures. LOL.

2008033016242150372_1.jpg

20080330164249782f3_173025_1.jpg

2008033016150045382_162408_0.jpg

2008033017332862270_173609_0.jpg

en200803301626041002_0.jpg

I really want to know what they are talking about...Can feel the lovely atmosphere there.

2008033016381115730_1.jpg

my200803301619201135_0.jpg

my200803301637131133_0.jpg

I love this picture....

2008033016290051682_171205_0.jpg

For Ricdy folks...The oldest and the youngest in the group...who knows what they are up to...

20080330161004442b6_161804_0.jpg

9b2999b4dddbbc628bd4b2f8.jpg

my200803301604231134_0.jpg

Eric: Jinnie will read all of you reporters' reports tomorrow..word by word!

eyS2008033016413900033_0.jpg

20080330160216410b6_160903_0.jpg

20080330163012551f3_164524_0.jpg

How about Ric-wan lurrrvveee........

20080330163054548f3_164524_0.jpg

2008033016263761112_1.jpg

Guest babyblue

It is hard for me not to cry rite now...

How could people *if there's any* possibly questioning us about loving shinhwa as our #1.. Maybe they just need to read all of this and think 'bout it themselves... gosh, SHINHWA IS THE BEST!

And, Just like the title of their concert... SHINHWA MUST GO ON!!

Well... we ~ all shinhwa fans around the world ~ must stay unite like them.. That we will wait for them no matter how long it takes, no matter what.

SHINHWA MUST GO ON... SHINHWA FOREVER

thank you all for the pics & the links <3

Guest CornFlake1430262937

THX for all the news and pics!

im taking this out and will credit!

and i must say, today is really HEARTBREAKING

i cried a lot *sobs*

i was wondering about Eric and Andy's injuries how're they going?

i hope they get plenty of rest and healthy stuff

edited;

ORANGE POWER!!!

2006285309080247451_th.jpg

credit: bestiz

and last, i'll be here, waiting for SHINHWA! no matter what happens

SHINHWA is the BEST after all!!

Guest kriza_09

hi.. this is kriza.. yes, as someone already said, the concert was amazing... i really don't know how to tell you guys... i have actually written a really long post about random stuffs from the concert.. then i thought i should write it more organized.. so i decided to post a detailed report on that.. i'll organize everything on

my flight back to the US.. so please bear with me for one more day.. i got some fancams and some pretty good pics from this concert..

right now i'll be focusing only on the last part of the concert..

well, after the concert ends (including the thank you part and Yo! as the last encore), they went to backstage.. just like how the usual concert ends .. but this time, they came back to sing i pray 4 U.. after that they showed a video message (someone already talked about this.. it was eric's and hyesung's mom who talked.. someone talked about their crazy hairstyles during 1st jib, special mention to junjin..)

the shinhwa members just sat on the floor on stage to watch the video message on the big screen.. andy was lying down.. *cute!!* they put in some random comments here and there.. after the video msg ends, a big cake coming up on the middle stage.. then they walked towards the cake..

from that point, i can't remember clearly anymore.. i have the fancam of it though.. so i had to watch the fancam again to remember everything...

you can clearly see andy cried.. hyesung was crying too but he wore sunglasses to cover it.. but you can tell he was crying because minwoo suddenly hugged him and dongwan patted his head.. junjin was crying too.. you can see tears coming down from his sunglasses.. minwoo, eric and dongwan were holding their tears.. they played once in a lifetime as the music background and the fans were singing along.. then hyesung started to talk.. but he broke down.. you can hear from his voice he's breaking down.. he couldn't talk because he was crying.. and i'm sorry i can't watch through the fancam anymore.. i keep breaking down when i hear his voice.. i could only get to the part where he said 'there were lots of difficult times..' i don't know why but watching hyesung crying really hurts my heart.. i didn't expect him to cry that hard..

i cried really hard during the concert.. i guess you'll know when you watch the fancam.. i promise you i'll post it on youtube..

i didn't even cry when andy cried after the IOAL perf.. i took pics instead.. and i felt so bad for that.. >"< i knew i shouldn't have taken pictures of andy crying.. well, i guess it's ok, i just think it was kind of inappropriate to take pics during an emotional moment.. but then he was right in front of me.. and i couldn't really hear what he said so i wasn't feeling really emotional at that time.. i hope they didn't look at me in a bad way.. >"<

anyway, i bet it was the most beautiful concert ever.. no other groups can be like them.. yesterday's concert made me really happy because they were so playful (they haven't been that playful since the winter 2004 concert) but today's concert is just plain beautiful.. made me realize i'll always be their fan forever.. they kept saying 'wait for us'.. and the fans kept saying 'we'll wait'.. minwoo even said 'it's not even that long, just a short moment and we'll come back'..

i hope they recorded the last part for the dvd... that's the best part of the concert..

some corrections ... sorry kriza ^_^ the song with the emotional clip and the song with andy singing a verse are two different songs. the song that has the emotional clip was actually "GIDO" which was taken from SM Winter album, but i forgot which year... i know because it's written by KIM DONG WAN :D... the other song was a song from their 1st album... "Neul nae ga weon ha neun keot seun".. not a lot of people know this song since it was never released as a single.

so actually there was only one song from the new album... i thought they would have sung "once more" but they sung this very beautiful song with acoustic guitar... very nice ^_^ can't wait for the album to come out

oh so i was talking about the song from the 1st album then.. the one when they sat on chairs on the middle stage?? and it wasn't an emotional clip actually.. it was a clip of them rehearsing for the concert.. *short term memory* maybe that's why i thought it was emotional... i've never heard that song before so i thought it was a new song.. but then i wondered how the fans know the song coz they were singing along.. lol..

Guest cpopbaby19

^Aww

Your post brought tears to my eyesss!!! T__T :tears: :tears: :tears:

God! They must've thinking about how they will miss the fans and all that jazz. Gah, 3-4 years without shinhwa activities!! T__T I'm so sad!!!! T____________T

Can't wait for your fancams and thanks for the update~~~ :]

<3 <3 <3

OMG.

THey're hugging ANDYYYY

I'm crying right now~~ :tears:

So emotional!! T____T; gaaahh

<3 <3 SHINHWA FOREVER MAN!!! +wipes tears+ :]

The first one is such a beautiful picture~ <333

ginnie

Aww!! Thanks for the pics! =D I want to see a video of that press con! XP Looks like they fooled around alot. XP <3

Credit on the pics and allric.

More group pictures...these 6 men together will be a rare scene in the future.

For one picture, Dongwan isn't gesturing. =)

2008033016275324515_163034_0.jpg

Minwoo caught on to the Dongwan-gesture bug..Both of them...cute.

2008033016273423915_163033_0.jpg

I would love this picture more if Minwoo didn't turn purple...

LOL

2008033016220047182_163012_0.jpg

Love this shot!

2008033016264050994_163617_0.jpg

Concert pics...from news reports and fans.

It is quite tough finding pictures of the group together..without one person missing or covered...because they are moving around so much.

en200803301804341001_0.jpg

PP08033000038.jpg

7_3_2095fdeadf9d20b.jpg

I HEART THIS PIC.

7_3_efb23c932f3c4f6.jpg

How can I miss out Ricsyung....

7_3_69b2bf4969eadb2.jpg

7_3_f413c6beaad3a65.jpg

My fav...ricmin.

e0045138_47ee732e555ea.jpg

I will miss the boys......

Guest samshiku

LOL, I just saw a fancam on kimdongwan.name that illustrates what you're talking about (For non-Koreans, just go to the site and click on the video that's on the page after you click the picture of DW with his camera.) WTF is he doing? Showing off his underwear band? And then doing it to the other members while HS is trying to talk. LOL. He seems to also have gotten "scolded" by Eric (he seems to be doing that a lot to Wannie lately - remember the MV shooting? Be nice to my namja, Mr. Leader! =P). I love my weird, pestering (but of course lovable) Wannie. XD

THE VIDEO WAS SOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!

everyone should watch it!

aww im SO gonna miss them...ive been looking at all the pictures and they are all so cute...

wowwww! Kriza! you finally posted here!

thx for sharing your experience

im sooo looking forward to your fancam

here's pics

NO HOTLINKING & CREDIT PLZ

credit : 봉봉민디, 앵두구름, 신화보리 @ bestiz

( i dunno wheter i could take this out. it's my random clicks on bestiz )

when they were watching VTR

2002481136375155872_rs.jpg

orange power again!

2002430493634425179_rs.jpg

and the surprising cake!

2002430928424228456_rs.jpg

more in thumbs! click for bigger!

2001819406961012025_th.jpg 2001810364597045892_th.jpg

2005544111899950040_th.jpg 2005531398641848937_th.jpg

2004362469186263754_th.jpg 2004303617438134423_th.jpg

2000257502645048157_th.jpg 2000218958207648317_th.jpg

2005250947676628680_th.jpg 2005245341182046936_th.jpg

2005225404712491488_th.jpg

look same same aren't they?

they aren't! just from the same POV

Guest valmylove

thanks kriza.... i was also waiting for your recap.....

thanks for making me cry!!!!!!!! My heart ached for them!!!

Gosh....so touching.... a message from the mamas!!! Gotta luv their mamas too, they raise fine handsome men!!!!

I can't wait to see the fancam and pics.... I can't wait for their dvd, thanks again kriza!!!

Guest hahaheehee

Kriza, thank you so much for your recap. Really appreciate your hard work in getting the latest updates to us! Your post made me feel so emotional especially the part about Sungie breaking down when he mentioned about the difficult times they went through... :tears:

Gosh the concert sounds so beautiful. I wish I was there at the concert! It sounds like something no Shinhwa fan should ever miss!!! But then again, if I was there at the concert, I think my heart won't be able to take it... It's so emotional and touching... I really hope the impromput fanmeeting will be included in the DVD.

And those pics of Andy crying and the members comforting him... it's one thing to read about it, but it's another thing to actually see it... I think the picture had a much greater impact on me than reading about it. *sniffles*

I will definitely wait for them to come back as one again, be it 3 years, 4 years, or 10 years!

Guest miaka0210

[08.03.30][News] Fan's surprise present made SHINHWA shed their tears

Group SHINHWA during their 10 years Anniversary Concert, because the management company & Fans had prepared a special surprise present, thus they shed their tears which they had been holding back real strong.

On 30th afternoon 5pm, Seoul Olympic Garden Stadium hold SHINHWA 10th Annivesary Concert "SHINHWA Must Go On 10th Anniversary Live"

In this day, including the encore track, after ended their 3 hours 30 mins performance, when the members walk down from the stage, the screen on stage were showing interview clips with people who was with SHINHWA for 10 years.

SHINHWA's current management company GOODemg ParkKwanYoung representator, SHINHWA ex management company SM Entertainment ex representator Mr Kim, SM period's manager, Hyesung & Eric's mother, their hairstylist during their debut, fan club SHINHWACHANJO member and so on, they were in the clip congratulate SHINHWA on the 10th Anniversary, hoping they they will be together forever, becoming the Asia and the World best group.

The member sat on stage, after watching the clips and under the fans' cheering, they silently wiping off their tears.

Then, SHINHWACHANGJO pushed in a cake with a candle shaped in the number '10', finally, the members hug together and tears couldnt stop flowing. The fans too cried while singing the birthday song.

The 2nd floor and 3rd floor's fans silently turn on their play card which they had prepared and written with "Forever Loving You All" together, the members totally being touched with it.

This year, SHINHWA Eric & KimDongWan will be enlisting, then following with the other members. Within 3 years of period SHINHWA will not be together on stage. Because of this, SHINHWA, fans, and the management company staff, everybody's foot were on weight and nobody wanted to leave the stage, tears keep on following when the time passes.

Source:Yonhap News

Cn Trans:evmist@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

just found this article and it just made me cry more. I wouldn't want to leave too if I was there!!!! this is so heart breaking!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[08.03.30][News] SHINHWA cried along with the fans, "We'll be back 3 years later!"

SHINHWA leader Eric standing on the stage looking at the 3 floor level of the stadium which covered with ocean of orange and said "Thanks to all the fans who are sitting at the back there. Because of you all thus we felt that there are lots of fans who came."

On the 30th evening 5pm hold the recorded of SHINHWA 10th anniversary concert. 29th~ 30th, 2 days' concert title was "SHINHWA Must Go On 10th Anniversary live in Seoul".

Before their enlistment, this will be their last concert, SHINHWA performed their debut track "Resolver", "Only One" "Top" "Usha~ Usha" and so on hit track, a total adjustment recall on their 10 years memories.

KimDongwan, Eric and other members will be enlisting and there will be a 3 years of blank period where SHINHWA will not be on stage together, when this matter strike into everybody's mind, all the fans started to be sob and burst into tears.

During the performance, LeeMinWoo stood alone on the stage and facing the fans who were teary in the crowd and started to make his love confession, and he successfully turned the atmosphere into a hot space.

"I can see the day when 6 of us will be unite again if not far from today. We will come back one day. Between the members my i tend to cry alot. But my tears is not because of sadness, because of everybody's love to us. I can see that the other 5 members are filled with happiness. Even if it's hell, i will chase that fella and go along to the place with him. Everybody will be right with us right?" Fans who were crying wipe their tears with their hand and shouted "I LOVE YOU" "SHINHWA SAN".

Self exclaim "A group where never be serious" after the members made the audience cry, back to their usuals they started to make joke/fun on stage, and everybody burst into a small laughter. The member's humour were unlease after their performance "Resolver".

"This song we have been singing for 10 years" and the members talk about their mistakes which they had made on their very first broadcast. Performing the dance steps which they could remember in their mind, and recalling back the moment back then, "We too had moments we felt sorry to each other when we made a mistake in the dance. At that year after watching ShinHyeSung first performance, SM LeeSooMan had a deep thought and in the end changed the whole dance." JunJin due to there was no one recognises him during SHINHWA 1st album, there were lots of funny incidents happend. Even performed Wondergirls "Tell Me" & Jewelry "One More Time" dance.

But when it to the end of the conversation, Andy could not hold his tears back and the fans too could not help themselves bearing all the misses they had gain in heart and shouted "I LOVE YOU" while crying.

Eric said "This time we wont be able to meet for 3 years long. But soon we will be back, within these period i hope everybody will workhard and do your best on your own stuff, waiting for us." LeeMinWoo "To able to tell everybody that we will meet again, that's why we are here today. Started off with 6 person, if we end it will be too together as 6. We must become the lengendary SHINHWA, the legendary in life." KimDongWan looking that the crying fans "I saw MoonHeeJun came back from his enlistment and i felt surprise with his outlook. We are not going anything with it."

"Oh!" "Yo!" was the encore performance, everybody in the stadium stoop up and cheered for them.

"Even if i close my eyes now, i could still remember out first performance. Fear was actually taking over in heart. Sweat, Ha~ A person like me who does not afraid of anything, will also sweat in that situation ya. Oh, no, even if i am standing on the stage alone, i will definately be sweating. Because of you all, i only manage to gain my smiles. Til the day we die... no... even if we die, we are still SHINHWA."

The 9th album MV was reveal during the concert, Eric left an finished monologue.

Source:联合新闻&donga

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

please credit the people from shinhwa.biz when taking this out!!! thanks!

Guest 80slitenite

Good to hear from you kriza! Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a safe flight back home.

Thank you CornFlake for the pics. It was really cute when Min hugged Andy.

Guest samshiku

hey!!!

http://evon.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?...sc&no=86248

anyone can translate this..i think its a song off their 9th album! its a vid of them singing the song i think JUST NOW. lol.

and i saw these pics in oceans' six..

d001617247efbb3cced0djp4.jpg

d001617247efbb3e1bd9ahg6.jpg

d001617247efbb7e74dfe86ea4.jpg

cos i cant move them i'll pass the links

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_208857/2008...98079_S_001.jpg

eric is darn gdlooking

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_208857/2008...97996_E_001.jpg

they just updated..pls go to their website to check

credits: ocean six

and have you guys seen ANOTHER 10th anniversary vid thing...eric and jinnie were SO adorable

i think its for daum or something. not too sure anyone care to clarify

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=EMdZs4o0iQQ$

Again, plugging the amazing kimdongwan.name site. It has a fancam of the group hugs and blowing out the cake now on the first page. I nearly started tearing up in the library.

Thank you to those who've been giving us updates. I would've thought DW and Eric would've been the ones breaking down since they're going to be the first ones to leave...but that's probably WHY they tried to remain strong. I would lose it if I saw my bright, smiley Wannie start crying.

I'm not even a one-year fan, but I truly, truly admire and respect what they've gone through how they are protecting the group. In the entertainment world--heck, in a the world in general--where everyone looks out for their own interests, it's nice knowing there is a group and friends like this. You know their love and support for each other isn't fake, that their pretty words and promises aren't lies. Shinhwa Jjang!

thx shamshiku & worldtraveler58 for the updates! i really crave for it!!

PICS FLOOD!! lots and lots more!

*remark* i dont know if i could take this out, if not, kindly tell me plz!!

posted in thumbs again --> click for bigger

credit : changyoujing @ shinhwa baidu

2001323596925288789_th.jpg 2001370270887025335_th.jpg

2005463692168240188_th.jpg 2005452026209519566_th.jpg

2000444764274196503_th.jpg 2000482876786057365_th.jpg

2004993445708123500_th.jpg 2004955117715666707_th.jpg

2000472538455106255_th.jpg 2000416113235058320_th.jpg

credit : rspond

sooooooooo darnnnnnnn SMEXY Eric!!

2004294050140884887_th.jpg 2004297890896300953_th.jpg 2004255341019557000_th.jpg

Guest picklypickly

So I'd like to think I'm a pretty tough chick. I was moved by all the fan accounts and my heart broke a little when I saw pictures of Andy crying and being comforted by his hyungs. But I held it in. From last night's play by play to this morning's pictures. Solid like a rock. But this:

Til the day we die... no... even if we die, we are still SHINHWA."

That killed me and I totally started tearing up. Darn you shinhwa for making me cry!! :tears:

i'd just like to thank everyone who's shared something, pic, stories, videos, etc. and i'm so glad the fans and shinhwa got to spend last night together like that. it just seems so appropriate for them to laugh and cry together. for the fans to see the boys and for the boys to see the fans, to witness how much love and loyalty they have. aww.... i'm a corny mess today! haha.

Archived