[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest incarnadine

OMONA kriza_09 you got close to Jinnie's cousin?!????? You're SO lucky girl!!! Aaaahhhhhh :w00t: thanks SO much for the fancam!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valmylove

thanks kriza!!!!!! u got some good seat!!!!!!!!! and u got to sit with jj's cousin!!!! lucky gal!!!!!!!!! should of ran and got urself a handshake even better a hug!!! thanks for the recap!!!!

eric looks very good!!!!!!!!

Guest CornFlake1430262937

thx to nglkt kriza and maymay for the pics and fancam!!

( Kriza, i envy you!! you got too close arhhh .. and jj's cousin

i ENVY you!! T[]T)

T__T i've been waiting this for longggg time

so thanks again!

eric looks fabulous!! Hyesung's cheeks are .. lolz

please share more!

im in desperate need of SHINHWA

im T.O.P !!!

and sorry again for being so spam

Nglkt and Kriza - you are the best!!! THANK YOU for sharing concert happenings with us. The fancam was awesome (and funny) I could feel pure SHINHWA POWER coming from that vid. The photos and the summaries are awesome - get some rest and we'll stand by for more Shinhwa love when you are rested!!! :D

kriza thanks for the vid

short but it is more than enough for me for now

ha ha ha

thank u

^_^

and wow u are so lucky

that pic of sungie and minu is so close

erm is it just me or sungie oppa look a lil puffy

sorry

^_^*

but i thought he looks cute

:P

and thanks for all the pics

incarnadine

i love that pic

it is so simple but i love it!

thanks

Guest strawberrybunny

Thank you kriza and nglkt sooooo very much for sharing the "report" and the pix ^_^. Thank you very much ^_^

I feel like crying when I was reading all those, how I wish I was there :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: I was working here in US and just could not stop look at the clock, I was like a crazy person at work today " the concert is starting in 2 hours, 1 hour. It's staring now :tears: " "I wonder what they are singing", what they wear. I was hoping that eric would not braid his hair like he ALWAYS do in all the other concert, I was really happy seeing the picture ^_^ everyone look really really good, lol, didn't really like the tattoo, but anywayz, it's shinhwa, they always want to do something......not usual!

according to kriza, they had soooo much fun in the first concert, I hope that they will again have LOTS of energy for tomorrow concert, lol, I think someone is going to cry tomorrow! :rolleyes:^_^, I wish they would put both days on the DVD!!

so kriza, they are just going to put the one on Sunday on DVD? is there any news about when and where we can order?

did you get any goodies at the concert?

again, thank you you guys for putting up the report and the pix to share with the pour souls that couldn't go, thank you sooo very much :bow:

please fill us in again for tomorrow concert ^_^

please cheer really really really loud (for shinhwa) for those who are couldn't cheer directly okie thanks a bunch ^_^

SHINHWA FOREVER ^_^ like they say, shinhwa willl NEVER break up! ^_^

Guest picklypickly

thanks everyone for the pics, stories, fancams and play by play of the concert. it almost makes me feel like i was there. almost... i'm so jealous! i can't wait till more fancams and pics come out.

they look so good! and their outfits are so clean cut and classic. none of that strange animal print, safari, ripped stuff like last time. fedoras! and vests and simple black t-shirts! o my!

and yeah, i do think sungie looks a little puffy, which is weird cause he's been so thin lately.... i have a theory, and it may be way out there so totally ignore me if it's too strange. but does anyone thing it might be because he's taking steroids for his knee pain? anabolic steroids have the side effect of making you retain water and it usually results in puffiness in the face. i think the last time he looks like this was during the state of the art concert, during heavy promotion. and now during this concert? it just makes me think that maybe he takes something for the pain/exertion that comes with concerts. but like i said, totally out there...

Guest infinityyy

the concert must have been the BOMB.

it sounds so great! thank you for the posted concert pics and updates!

^___^

SHINHWA HWAITING~!!<3

thanks everyone for the pics, stories, fancams and play by play of the concert. it almost makes me feel like i was there. almost... i'm so jealous! i can't wait till more fancams and pics come out.

they look so good! and their outfits are so clean cut and classic. none of that strange animal print, safari, ripped stuff like last time. fedoras! and vests and simple black t-shirts! o my!

and yeah, i do think sungie looks a little puffy, which is weird cause he's been so thin lately.... i have a theory, and it may be way out there so totally ignore me if it's too strange. but does anyone thing it might be because he's taking steroids for his knee pain? anabolic steroids have the side effect of making you retain water and it usually results in puffiness in the face. i think the last time he looks like this was during the state of the art concert, during heavy promotion. and now during this concert? it just makes me think that maybe he takes something for the pain/exertion that comes with concerts. but like i said, totally out there...

I agree with you re the outfits, they are so totally hot in just the classic stuff, really brings out their Manliness!!! You know you could be right about Sungie and steroids, since they have been practicing so hard and that knee has always given him so many problems. I had an injury that required steroids as a treatment and that happened to me too - so definitely not so 'out there'.

Incarnadine - as usual thanks for the pic, soooooo nice!!!

Strawberrybunny - you're so right - I did the same thing you did, counting down but in the US West Coast it was like 2 am when the concert starting and I was up at 6 am checking this thread. My total Shinhwa MADNESS!!!

Guest forever.young

ahhhh thx for posting the piks!! i love the black outfits...so simple and casual but makes them loook so hawt.

Guest nurkeyandie

wow, thank you so much everyone for all the updates and pics! all i can say is that they all look hot, and hot in the "normal" way, coz i thought i'd be seeing eric and his braids or his chinese warrior hair (or worse, ricsyungjindy with braids), minwoo with barely-there clothes, etc. :sweatingbullets: i'm so happy that they all looked just handsome (did dongwan always look that good? seriously? how could i have not noticed all this time?!?). when i watched the fancam i couldn't help screaming too! i really wish the full mv would come out now!

and you know, that thing about hyesung and his cheeks, i think he's always had puffy cheeks, right? but yeah, it's highly probable that he's being given steroids for his knee pain. d*mmit, hyesung, stop making us worry about you and get that knee fixed once and for all! :unsure:

the reason i'm fuming mad over my recent ya experience is coz the customer service rep i emailed gave me attitude. like in her email, she practically said, "you know this is a preorder, right?" and that they can't guarantee anything unless they have the actual item on hand. and i'm like, of course i know it's a preorder but would i preorder from your site if there's no implicit guarantee that i'll actually be getting the product? i mean, why the hell advertise that you can preorder stuff from your site if you can't guarantee anything? are we just wasting each other's time here? :tongue2:

anyway, back to the concert...kriza, you're really blessed, you know that, right? you're like just one degree away from shinhwa, no, scratch that, shinhwa members actually know and remember you! you guys know about the concept of six degrees of separation, right? how we're all connected to each other by six degrees or less. i've been thinking how i'm connected to shinhwa and this is how it goes right now: me-->kriza-->junjin's cousin-->junjin (or actually, maybe that's me-->kriza-->dongwan, minwoo, junjin). so right now i'm two to three degrees away from shinhwa and maybe even farther coz of course kriza doesn't actually know me personally! :sweatingbullets: i keep thinking how to lessen the degree of separation coz i always hear about this "oh, my friend knows someone who's friends with so-and-so" or "my friend is friends with so-and-so" and i'm like, dang, why does that never happen to me?!? why am i not close to famous people at all or to anyone who knows famous people?!?! and i keep thinking (obsessing?) that maybe i should look for andy's or eric's relatives here in socal...hahahaha...where in southern california did they use to live??? did eric live in calabasas or in orange county? should i go around korean-american communities handing out fliers trying to find eric's and andy's relatives (crazy, i know!), but really, isn't there anyone who knows any of their relatives at all? mommie Alice, you're korean, right? i'm sure if you try to ask around you're bound to know someone who knows someone who knows them!!! aaarrrggghhh!!! all i know is when i finally meet eric and andy through their relatives, they had better introduce me to hyesung or else!!! :lol: yes, yes, i'm crazy...that's from lack of sleep...

so looking forward to the dvd...and to the peace concert. you guys know that i'll be going by myself? and now i'm starting to panic coz i don't know a lick of korean, and i'll be sitting by myself and if i spazz out on my own when our boys come out i'm just gonna look absolutely crazy...well, whatever, i'll just try to make friends with the tweens around me (and they'll all be like, "who is this crazy ajumma?" -- d*mmit, i'm not that old!)... :lol:

in the pic that malou (incarnadine) posted, where they're all holding their hands up, eric looks like he's staring at hyesung... :lol: ricsyung love, anyone?

wow, thank you so much everyone for all the updates and pics! all i can say is that they all look hot, and hot in the "normal" way, coz i thought i'd be seeing eric and his braids or his chinese warrior hair (or worse, ricsyungjindy with braids), minwoo with barely-there clothes, etc. :sweatingbullets: i'm so happy that they all looked just handsome (did dongwan always look that good? seriously? how could i have not noticed all this time?!?). when i watched the fancam i couldn't help screaming too! i really wish the full mv would come out now!

and you know, that thing about hyesung and his cheeks, i think he's always had puffy cheeks, right? but yeah, it's highly probable that he's being given steroids for his knee pain. d*mmit, hyesung, stop making us worry about you and get that knee fixed once and for all! :unsure:

the reason i'm fuming mad over my recent ya experience is coz the customer service rep i emailed gave me attitude. like in her email, she practically said, "you know this is a preorder, right?" and that they can't guarantee anything unless they have the actual item on hand. and i'm like, of course i know it's a preorder but would i preorder from your site if there's no implicit guarantee that i'll actually be getting the product? i mean, why the hell advertise that you can preorder stuff from your site if you can't guarantee anything? are we just wasting each other's time here? :tongue2:

anyway, back to the concert...kriza, you're really blessed, you know that, right? you're like just one degree away from shinhwa, no, scratch that, shinhwa members actually know and remember you! you guys know about the concept of six degrees of separation, right? how we're all connected to each other by six degrees or less. i've been thinking how i'm connected to shinhwa and this is how it goes right now: me-->kriza-->junjin's cousin-->junjin (or actually, maybe that's me-->kriza-->dongwan, minwoo, junjin). so right now i'm two to three degrees away from shinhwa and maybe even farther coz of course kriza doesn't actually know me personally! :sweatingbullets: i keep thinking how to lessen the degree of separation coz i always hear about this "oh, my friend knows someone who's friends with so-and-so" or "my friend is friends with so-and-so" and i'm like, dang, why does that never happen to me?!? why am i not close to famous people at all or to anyone who knows famous people?!?! and i keep thinking (obsessing?) that maybe i should look for andy's or eric's relatives here in socal...hahahaha...where in southern california did they use to live??? did eric live in calabasas or in orange county? should i go around korean-american communities handing out fliers trying to find eric's and andy's relatives (crazy, i know!), but really, isn't there anyone who knows any of their relatives at all? mommie Alice, you're korean, right? i'm sure if you try to ask around you're bound to know someone who knows someone who knows them!!! aaarrrggghhh!!! all i know is when i finally meet eric and andy through their relatives, they had better introduce me to hyesung or else!!! :lol: yes, yes, i'm crazy...that's from lack of sleep...

so looking forward to the dvd...and to the peace concert. you guys know that i'll be going by myself? and now i'm starting to panic coz i don't know a lick of korean, and i'll be sitting by myself and if i spazz out on my own when our boys come out i'm just gonna look absolutely crazy...well, whatever, i'll just try to make friends with the tweens around me (and they'll all be like, "who is this crazy ajumma?" -- d*mmit, i'm not that old!)... :lol:

Hi Andie,

You're so funny. I'm doing the Shinhwa spazzz thing myself. On a not-so-good note: go to Peace Concert thread. PC has been postponed - start reading at page 104 (I think!).

Guest lingling22

in the pic that malou (incarnadine) posted, where they're all holding their hands up, eric looks like he's staring at hyesung... :lol: ricsyung love, anyone?

hey i wanna go , but i don't have somebody to come with me... wanna meet up there? .. i still don't have tickest though..

incarnadine; thanks for sharing the pic. they look so sexy, andy looks so fine there. <3333

im currently sad because i was suppose to go to the Peace Concert next saturday but they seem ot have pushed the date to Jne 18th. NOWAY!

now we cant even see sny of the shinhwa members, its so disappointing.

whatevers. this thread makes me happy. I think shinhwa should hold a c oncert in the U.S xD

Guest nurkeyandie

omg, thanks for telling me about the peace concert, lilminx (hi, cc!)! shoot, june 28...i'm going to chicago around that time...tsk. anyway, i'll figure out what to do...lingling, of course, i'd love to go with you to the postponed peace concert (my seat: section 117 row 10 seat 7)...aarrgghh, i bought a videocam solely for the purpose of taking fancams of our boys! and i thought i'd finally be able to share something worthwhile on this thread other than my crazy ramblings... :tears:

seriously, why don't they have a concert here in the us?!? pls, i'll call in sick, i'll do what it takes, just to see them perform here! ok, is anyone related at all to anyone from good ent or any of the shinhwa management team? pls, can't you beg them or something?!? :tears:

Guest clairdeluned

I'm super upset about the Peace Concert as well. If the Shinhwa boys end up coming to Hollywood Bowl by some freak chance, I am going to totally flip out.

I'm super upset about the Peace Concert as well. If the Shinhwa boys end up coming to Hollywood Bowl by some freak chance, I am going to totally flip out.

You and me both, care to 'flip' together? Seriously, our Shinhwa guys should just have a concert in Las Vegas or something, we could organize something brilliant then... just something to tide me over the next... what.. FOUR YEARS???? :wacko:

Guest nurkeyandie

me frikkin too, coz i'm not going to hb (and i think it's too late to get tickets now, right?!?)...aarrgghh, peeps, pls. share more about the concerts in korea...that's our only consolation now... :tears:

edit: can i flip out with you two?!? :tears: 4 years!!!! :crazy:

Guest lingling22

that was exactly the reason i was hesitant to buy tickets... i promised myself that i would only buy.. if and only if i saw M hyesung and jinnie on the LAX airport...

... deja vu with Rain's concert last year..

anyways...i do hope shinhwa gets their own concert here in the states....and i promise nurkey... we do our crazy stuff together!!!

to let them know how many fans them have here...

last night i was drowning myself in the gym watching shinhwa vids... because at the back of my head.. i am dying of envy to the lucky fans who were able to see them

Archived