[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest jean_kkp

hey,can i ask?

which older songs are songs that shinhwa members participated in? esp eric and minwoo? the participation in the 9th jib makes me thing about what other songs i have heard that is written by them. i will think differently of those songs after knowing its written by themselves =))) haha.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

since no one translated it yet, it says:

"it's not that shin-gun (hyesung, i guess) is going to rap at the concert.. he worked hard singing another member's rap part~!!^^"

-----

oh by the way, hello everyone!!! ^^

this is kriza reporting from korea... lol..

well, the situation here is pretty much shinhwa-fied..

a lot of fans from various countries around the world coming to see shinhwa..

you know how during the quidditch world cup in harry potter, a lot of wizards from around the world just popped out of no where and you'd just know they're coming for the tournament???

it's exactly the same.. when you see a group of girls speaking a non-korean language, you'd just know they're shinhwa fans coming for the concert... ^^

i was buying a lot of shinhwa cds/dvds at a store inside myeong-dong subway, and when i said i'm not korean, the store owner asked me if i'm coming to see the concert.. lol..

oh yesterday i met with the founder/master(?) of yeonin (dongwan's fanclub) and i learned a lot of things.. dang koreans really take fandom to a different level.. now i understand why shinhwa members are so grateful towards their fans.. all i can say is shinhwa is just so lucky to have fans like them.. but at the same time i can really understand how they can love shinhwa so much.. i don't know if all artists are like this, but apparently the founders of shinhwa fanclubs (shinhwachangjo and the members' respective fanclubs) are personally close with shinhwa members themselves... they even called each other on the phone!!!

anyway, i really learned a lot of things.. i used to take for granted about the fact that shinhwa is still together.. i mean, they love each other so they can just make an album together, right? but it's much much more complicated that that... there's a lot more happenings than what we know... what we see is only the tip of a very big iceberg.. i can't say the details, all i can say is shinhwa members have sacrificed A LOT more than eric's solo contract for shinhwa to still exist until today.. they are working really really hard in keeping the group together.. and they're doing this for us.. so please do not ever leave themm... :tears:

now about the concert.... it's tomorrow!!!! i'm so excited... it's going to be a huge gathering of all shinhwa fans.. and i'm going to be US representative!!! lol.. the yeonin founder was so surprised when she knew i come from the US... she said shinhwa would be surprised too.. so now i'm going to Itaewon to find a US flag.. so that i can hold that in the concert.. lol... i should've brought that from the US, didn't think of that... >"<

so i have to go now... i'll keep you informed!!! ^^

ps: i looked at the title of the songs from shinhwa's album... well, i don't know what to say.. it's not what i had in mind.. lol..

heya, kriza, this is krizza here. :) man, i so wish i;m there with you! and wowo! you met the founder of yoenin? DANG! that's a feat! so jealous here! and they are close with the members? aaaaa...

but really, i know that shinhwa still being together is not just because they trust each other, not just because they love each other, it's more than that. i can't seem to put it in words but i just know. that's why even if you pay me a million dollars, i'll still love shinhwa over anyother "flavor of the month" artist that is in season.

hey,can i ask?

which older songs are songs that shinhwa members participated in? esp eric and minwoo? the participation in the 9th jib makes me thing about what other songs i have heard that is written by them. i will think differently of those songs after knowing its written by themselves =))) haha.

a lot. rap lyrics are all eric's. then 7th jib, hm. i know almost all of the songs in the 7th jib are by them.

time machine - all by eric

set free - all by dongwan

liar - eric

gah, can't think straight. tomorrow is the day!!!!

i hope all the we loves shinhwa-ers who are there will enjoy the concert so much and bring us lots of news! especially the filipino fans who are there!~

man, i miss posting here. hope i can come back fully.

lol, that thing with the weird fan is now over, YAY! anyways, JOYCE, i made my post orange now! :)

and yep... i miss you guys here so much. wa! maybe i should pm you with what's been happening to me. haha. which is a lot but is nothing compared to shinhwa's 10th anniversary.

Thanks incarnadine for posting the song list~~

I think songs like Interlude and St Train Home are only melodies cuz it only has the composer's name written on it ^^;;

-edit-

Woot! I owned a page...

As contribution, I romanized the list for those that dont read Korean :sweatingbullets:

2 Ma Luv

Composed by: Jang Joon Ho

Lyrics by: Jang Joon Ho & Park Jang Geun

Dashi Hanbounman (Just One More Time)

Composed by: Kim Jae Souk

Lyrics by: Choi Gab Won

Ajigmotdahanyegi (The Story that Hasnt Been Told)

Composed by: Lee Sang In

Lyrics by: Lee Sang In

Club Banger

Composed by: Eric

Lyrics by: Eric

Interlude

Composed by: Eric

Run

Composed by: Lee Min Woo

Lyrics by: Eric

So In Love

Composed by: Kwon Tae Eun

Lyrics by: Lee Min Woo

St Train Home

Composed by: Vink

Voyage

Composed by: Vink

Lyrics by: Vink

hey,can i ask?

^ Hello ^^

For all the songs that Minwoo participated in, you can visit the first post and read the 'songs composed/arranged' and 'Misc. tidbits' section in Minwoo's music thread. The ones done by M.A.R.S. means both Eric and Minwoo participated in them. Also I believe the most recent, Jewelry's 'Baby One More time', has not been updated on the list, and don't remember if the fact that Minwoo produced for singer, SAT, is on there.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...;f=14&t=493

------------------

Wow that is a short tracklist O_O

I swear the news said that Minwoo composed for four of the songs or at least took part in four of them....*confuzzled*

Or did they include the ones Eric did as well? Hmm...I don't think there's a tracklist on the official site yet...hope there's actually more songs *crosses fingers*

Guest jangneri

That is one short tracklist~ 9 songs~! waah! And there are instrumental songs or narration in it too? wah. The shortest tracklist they ever had~ I hope they will release another special ed and release more songs~

Guest soratino

That is one short tracklist~ 9 songs~! waah! And there are instrumental songs or narration in it too? wah. The shortest tracklist they ever had~ I hope they will release another special ed and release more songs~

It's too shortt!!!! If it was 9 vocal songs, ..fine, but there's even 2 instrumental/narration in there...

I'm kinda hoping O6 is wrong....>_<

If not, then they must be some AMAZING songs....

Guest kunjit

thanks for the tracks translation..only 9th songs..it's less than their previous albums i think..

i cant wait to hear their full tracks.. in my playlist i still playing shinhwa song esp just one more time, and make my friends get bored when they go to my room..

i wish i can go to their concert, i told my friend to go to the concert place but he only laughs.. :tears:

he didnt think im serious..

oh i wish that i can go to korea this year...hope my aplication to attending the international program is accepted.. :blush:

omg i forgot to make it orange

Guest incarnadine

Hmmm... here is my theory. The article did mention specifically that the tracklist is for the Special Limited Edition of the 9th Jib... so perhaps, just perhaps, there will be more songs for the normal 9th jib.

:sweatingbullets:

Guest angel2nyt

Hmmm... here is my theory. The article did mention specifically that the tracklist is for the Special Limited Edition of the 9th Jib... so perhaps, just perhaps, there will be more songs for the normal 9th jib.

:sweatingbullets:

i also have the same guess..

hahaha

i didnt expect they only have nine songs, but since it IS for the special limited edition, there may be some additional songs in the regular one

i agree! that's a rather short tracklist. maybe i just can't get enough of shinhwa songs! i'm happy that eric and minwoo participated in creating some songs in this album! let's hope that the tracklist won't end with 9 songs.

Guest miaka0210

you know how during the quidditch world cup in harry potter, a lot of wizards from around the world just popped out of no where and you'd just know they're coming for the tournament???

oh yesterday i met with the founder/master(?) of yeonin (dongwan's fanclub) and i learned a lot of things.. dang koreans really take fandom to a different level.. now i understand why shinhwa members are so grateful towards their fans.. all i can say is shinhwa is just so lucky to have fans like them.. but at the same time i can really understand how they can love shinhwa so much.. i don't know if all artists are like this, but apparently the founders of shinhwa fanclubs (shinhwachangjo and the members' respective fanclubs) are personally close with shinhwa members themselves... they even called each other on the phone!!!

anyway, i really learned a lot of things.. i used to take for granted about the fact that shinhwa is still together.. i mean, they love each other so they can just make an album together, right? but it's much much more complicated that that... there's a lot more happenings than what we know... what we see is only the tip of a very big iceberg.. i can't say the details, all i can say is shinhwa members have sacrificed A LOT more than eric's solo contract for shinhwa to still exist until today.. they are working really really hard in keeping the group together.. and they're doing this for us.. so please do not ever leave themm... :tears:

now about the concert.... it's tomorrow!!!! i'm so excited... it's going to be a huge gathering of all shinhwa fans.. and i'm going to be US representative!!! lol.. the yeonin founder was so surprised when she knew i come from the US... she said shinhwa would be surprised too.. so now i'm going to Itaewon to find a US flag.. so that i can hold that in the concert.. lol... i should've brought that from the US, didn't think of that... >"<

wow!!! I'm so jealous of you right now!! ahhhh!!!!! yes, you should definitely wave that US flag on the concert so that they would know that there are many of us here who are definitely die hard fans of them. ahhhhh!!!! I so wish I could be there!!!!

again, wow!!! shinhwa members are PERSONALLY close to them!!!! THEY CALL EACH OTHER!!!! they are so lucky. that's just another proof of how much shinhwa are really grateful of their fans huh?! loving shinhwa more!!!!!!

i knew it i knew it!!!!! I knew there was something more as to how they really keep their group strong and intact. ohhhhh I wish you could say the details. but hey as long as their together and strong that's good enough for me!

SHINHWA'S THE BEST!!!!! Oh and have fun on the concert!!!!!!!

p.s. I love how you compared the concert and the quidditch match hehehehe.... that's so true though!!! i bet there'll be a lot of people coming from different countries. I just know it!!!!

Guest nurkeyandie

i can't believe i'm checking this thread at work!!! this feels so wrong...yet oh-so-right! hahaha! :sweatingbullets: i thank God that i'm having a relatively peaceful night at work. so since i'm at work this is just a short note: kriza, omg! pls send all our love to our boys. ah, of course i knew that they sacrificed big time and all that they went through will never be revealed...to have the kind of bond that they have, of course they must have gone to hell and back... :tears: really, i can't imagine what our boys and all their fans are feeling... :tears:

Guest cpopbaby19

hahaha they do both look weird, that's because theyre moving

March 27, 2008

Dining With The Stars

A Taste of Celebrity-Owned Restaurants in Seoul

By Cathy Rose A. Garcia, Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporters

K-pop & Food

Korean pop group Shinhwa endorsed the fried chicken chain Kyochon a few years ago, and ended up opening a Kyochon chicken franchise restaurant in Rodeo Street in Apgujeong, southern Seoul.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/img/a...080327_p9_2.jpg

The restaurant is quite small, and decorated with autographed posters of Shinhwa members and even their framed handprints on the walls.

There is not much variety on the menu, which includes the Kyochon original chicken (8,000 won for small, 15,000 won for big servings), French fries, salad and cheese sticks. There is even "Shinhwa chicken," which is a very spicy version of the original Kyochon chicken.

Because of Shinhwa's popularity around Asia, it is no surprise there are always some foreign fans dining at the restaurant.

Angel Mahinay, a 23-year old fan from the Philippines, said that she already knew about Kyochon chicken from watching the Shinhwa commercials on the Internet.

While visiting Seoul last week, Mahinay and her friend checked out the Shinhwa restaurant to try the chicken. "I saw the Kyochon chicken commercial and I really wanted to eat the yummy chicken. Now that I have tried it, I can say the chicken is really as good as it looked on the commercial," she said.

To get there, leave exit 2 of Apgujeong station, Line 3 and walk towards the direction of the Galleria Department Store. After around 700 meters, turn right at the Hana Bank, walk a few meters and you'll find the Shinhwa Kyochon Chicken restaurant on your right.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../135_21461.html

Dang. I remember this CF! LOL. Kyochon! <3

I'd definitely go there when I get to Korea~ AHHH Shinhwa on the walls of the shop!! AAAHHH! I'd definitely hug the walls! :lol:

I was wondering about that, too Tiffany... perhaps it's because it's their 9th jib? Hahaha, sorry for the nonsense. I'm looking forward to this album.

SHINHWA VOL. 9 SPECIAL EDITION Composer/Lyricist Information

[대중] 2 MA LUV - 1001134500

(작곡: 장준호-W05058 작사: 장준호-W05058 작사: 박장근-W05721 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] 다시한번만 - 1001134497

(작곡: 김재석-W04500 작사: 최갑원-W04289 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] 아직못다한얘기 - 1001134503

(작곡: 이상인-W04205 작사: 이상인-W04205 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] CLUB BANGER - 1001134501

(작곡: 에릭-W03292 작사: 에릭-W03292 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] INTERLUDE - 1001134498

(작곡: 에릭-W03292 작사: 에릭-W03292 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] RUN - 1001134499

(작곡: 이민우-W05129 작사: 에릭-W03292 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] SO IN LOVE - 1001134502

(작곡: 권태은-W03886 작사: 이민우-W05129 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] ST TRAIN HOME - 1001134511

(작곡: VINK-W03556 - 신화9집)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

[대중] VOYAGE - 1001134496

(작곡: VINK-W03556 작사: VINK-W03556 - 신화)

((주)굿엔터미디어-2008/04/03)

* 가나다순

* 출처 : 한국음악저작권협회 + 오션스식스

credit Ocean's Six

T_T Aw. Only 9 tracks! I hope the songs are super great. =]

Dang, Club Banger sounds badass! I got a feeling that it will be a dance song :] I hope they'll perform it! :w00t:

And Run, too~ :P Since M + Eric collaborated to produce the song. =]

it's exactly the same.. when you see a group of girls speaking a non-korean language, you'd just know they're shinhwa fans coming for the concert... ^^

i was buying a lot of shinhwa cds/dvds at a store inside myeong-dong subway, and when i said i'm not korean, the store owner asked me if i'm coming to see the concert.. lol..

ps: i looked at the title of the songs from shinhwa's album... well, i don't know what to say.. it's not what i had in mind.. lol..

T_____________T

OMG.

Can you please tell the founder of yeonin to tell dongwan that there's a girl named ALEXINE here in the Philippines that totally adores him. <33 :w00t: And that, Shinhwa is always welcome to showcase here in our country! (they should go here after they all finish their military service~ Dang, I'd buy SUPER VIP seats because by that time I hav a job already. :P )

You're so lucky!! :D I hope you meet them before you go back to USA! Hope you have fun at the concert too! =] And thanks for updating us~ <3 <3 <3

Shinhwa Hwaiting!!! :w00t:

Guest rahayumumaz

really wanted to know the details of your story :blush:

kindly enlighten us once u get back to the states, would ya :sweatingbullets:

Guest eunicenyl

Oh Kriza, i really really really envy u!!

Enjoy urself dere & tell us ur experience k...

Hee i'm feelin so excited 4 those who can go over 2 korea 2 watch their concert :w00t:

But sad tat i cant b dere on the other hand :tears:

Guest nurkeyandie

:crazy: i swear i don't know what to do. i just checked my yesasia order and i'm getting the 9th jib special ed plus folded poster and under status it says: searching from suppliers. wth?!?! after they practically give me a heart attack by saying my original order was cancelled, they now do this?!? why the hell advertise on your site that you're selling things which you're not even sure you frikkin have!?!?

d*mmit! i will get a 9th jib special ed, i will get a 9th jib special ed, i will get a 9th jib special ed! i'm sure saying it over and over again will result in a self-fulfilling prophecy and my order will come through and for all i know this is nothing to be worried about but since this concerns shinhwa, then i really do think it's something that i should freak out about! stupid ya, making me end my sentence with a preposition!!! but i will get my 9th jib special ed! please!!! :tears:

aargghh...it's concert day, right? i wish the boys the best! i'm sure they're gonna give it their all, but i hope they make sure to stay safe and healthy!

gad, i'm still fuming mad over this ya crap...

Kriza_09!!!! Thank you sooooooo much for your insights and sharing your experiences with us. I sooooo envy you. Remember to scream for all of us (esp. at Jinnie, my fave!) Have lots and lots of fun :D and I really hope you get to meet them. Maybe the fanclub leaders will set up a visit for you, it never hurts to ask. The concert is less than 15 hours away...... wish I was there... :tears:

Guest greenblobfish

:crazy: i swear i don't know what to do. i just checked my yesasia order and i'm getting the 9th jib special ed plus folded poster and under status it says: searching from suppliers. wth?!?! after they practically give me a heart attack by saying my original order was cancelled, they now do this?!? why the hell advertise on your site that you're selling things which you're not even sure you frikkin have!?!?

d*mmit! i will get a 9th jib special ed, i will get a 9th jib special ed, i will get a 9th jib special ed! i'm sure saying it over and over again will result in a self-fulfilling prophecy and my order will come through and for all i know this is nothing to be worried about but since this concerns shinhwa, then i really do think it's something that i should freak out about! stupid ya, making me end my sentence with a preposition!!! but i will get my 9th jib special ed! please!!! :tears:

aargghh...it's concert day, right? i wish the boys the best! i'm sure they're gonna give it their all, but i hope they make sure to stay safe and healthy!

gad, i'm still fuming mad over this ya crap...

mine says the same thing...

when i first heard about the special edition, i preordered it from yesasia and shcj...i had a feeling it might run out so i wanted to be sure!...now i'm wondering if i should preorder another copy from dvdheaven? :D

but yesasia could have made a typo (it's happened to me before)

don't worry...keep the positive energy going!

good luck to everyone going to the concert! be safe!

Archived