[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

The MV Spot was short.... but i think it will turn out great?

Did anyone preorder any of the shinhwa 10th anniversary items???... i haven't preorder mines yet.

Currently, i see on evenif.net that the figurines and the tumblers are sold out....!!!! NICE..... Yesterday, i saw that the towels were sold out too, but i guess

they restocked them?????

I wanted to get the limited CD, figurines, and perfumes..... but i am kinda broke.... so i will have to slowly buy them.... :(

I can't wait for their offficial MV.... and hope they do a lot of promotions after the album release...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest infinityyy

ahhh! that mv spot was SUCH a TEASER!! T__T

ahaha. but omgoodness, our shinhwa men looked so cool. B)

i loveeed it though. i was about to cry my eyes out until eric yelled out "yah!" lmao.

good ol' eric :lol:

yayy for shinhwa! ^__^

Guest nutzie

did anybody post this before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7cO4Fg-BP8

shinhwa message english subbed.. even in just 4 mins, you can see them breaking into ET-ness.. ricjin are so distracting when hyesung was talking O_o and dongwan's just weirddd!! at the end, we're forever shinhwa, i actually did the thing with them =P silently of course, i don't want my friend's roommate to think i'm a freak.. but then again, i'm a shinhwa freak =D

ps. awww i own a page after a long while~!!

Guest soratino

socraino and incaradine sry if i spell the names wrong its soo late now >__<. how much shipping did u guys have to pay for the CD?

mmm, I actually ordered 2, because a friend of mine wanted one too, so the shipping was free.

And yeah, the 10th anniversary talk, they were all pretty silly -_- mainly ricjin. tsk tsk. hahaha so E.T.

I think Andy was too quiet though~ he was just in the little corner...

Guest miaka0210

thanks for the caps chubby^green^! haha, if the mv really is a comedy like the news report, i can totally picture that gun flying through the air and ending up hitting eric in the head :lol:

i'm like everyone here - incredibly excited about the mv, and the spot only piques my curiosity even more :D

reading that article about how minwoo's composing the title track, it makes more sense that the mv would be for that song instead of for "just one more time", since i really can't imagine such a beautiful slow song going along with an action comedy mv

guess we can only wait! (we shinhwa fans are becoming so good at that, lol)

i was thinking the same thing too, hitting eric on the head by that gun. hehehe..

but i really think that the mv will be awesome. can't wait for it!!!! ahhhh!!!!!

yes being patient... i think we all are starting to learn that hehehehe.... see not only does shinhwa bring us

great music and laughter but they also make us learn new things, such as being patient. hehehe... i hope that make sense.

Chubby^green^ thanks for the screen caps. i just love hyesung's post!!!! love it love it!!!!

Question: Really all the tumblers are sold out? can anybody then tell me where I can buy it instead, please. Just wondering.... sorry I've been only a fan of shinhwa since last year so its basically my first time buying things online so I have no idea where to get the good deals.... like right now I'm not even sure where I'm going to pre-order the album since I live in the US I'm not sure which site has the cheapest shipping cost and stuff like that. ahhh i need help!!!!! please!!!!!! thanks in advance...

Guest cpopbaby19

LOL, HI ALEXINE <3. I cracked up at MINWOO'S part. Iduno why, but I just did. And then at Eric. Not like his acting was bad or anything, but because us fans know how their perosnalities are and all... it just makes it hilarious :lol:

& I also can't imagine ERic being in one of those "dynasty" type dramas :blink:

It'll be a change ^__^

OMYGAH! xtine! =]

Oh yeah! that part when he shouted "why are you guys so late?!?" <3 KYAA. I think that was just plain S-E-X-Y! :blush:

aish if this is the case

that just one more time is just a teaser

meaning all my prediction for the mv could be all wrong

not that i mind :P

i love the mv spot

they all look so kakkoi...

and eric is hilarious...

wish it was longer

^_^

er can i do this here? :unsure:

some screen cap of the mv spot

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/ni...snap-174872.png

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/ni...snap-174918.png

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/ni...snap-174975.png

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/ni...snap-174991.png

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/ni...snap-175002.png

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/ni...snap-175018.png

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/ni...snap-175117.png

i love the last pic

so dramatic...

^_^

^LOL @ Minwoo. It's like he's saying: "Hey, what's uuuppp, dawg!" <- with the hiphop accent! XD <3 AHH! So Sexy~~~ :w00t:

Goodness, the MV's not out yet!! D:

Guest angel2nyt

cant wait till their comeback

do you guys know if they will fully promote the album? like o on music programs and variety shows?

anywayz cant wait till April 3rd

i hope they will..

but i dont expect them to..

i think it'll be like the way they promoted their 8th..

a few variety show guestings here and there, some on music programs(a comeback special and a goodbye special is very likely to happen.. on most if not all music shows), then the conerts

Guest cpopbaby19

i hope they will..

but i dont expect them to..

i think it'll be like the way they promoted their 8th..

a few variety show guestings here and there, some on music programs(a comeback special and a goodbye special is very likely to happen.. on most if not all music shows), then the conerts

But I wish they'd promote more~ :[ It'll be their last as a group as of now so.. :tears:

I wish the album has dance songs and be the title track, or at least perform it! I'm not kind of used to see Shinhwa just singing on stage (because you know Minwoo and Junjin is there... <33)

Is there a schedule yet of their appearances aside from the concerts? ^^

Guest jangneri

Did anyone downloaded the mnet news from DaCapo? How was the audio? For some reason, I couldn't hear a thing on the clip I downloaded. >___<

Guest ebae89

i love shinhwa.

forever seriously, i went through with them for a long time.

they'll always be my favorite :)

can't wait to get their CD soon ;D

Guest samtly

hmm crying right now. i have being waiting for almost 3 week b4 i finally finish downloading a show call shinhwa personal history, i was so happy when it finally finish downloading only to be sad again when i found out it have no subtitle. cry cry cry. is any kind soul out there can help me get my hand on it. pls pls pls

gah i know u all are saying that they wont do much promo of the album cause all will be like busy

but still i am hoping that they will be do lots of it

i need it!

and since there's not much of show that i really watch these days

hopefully them can bring me back to watch those show

i am still hoping for a fast track for the mv

cause i really want to see them like really perform on stage like mnet, inkigayo or music bank

i want them to move

:P

Guest nglkt

i read somewhere that minwoo wrote 4 songs in the 9th album right? it includes the title track if i'm not wrong...

according to the MV spot, it seems like the title track will be upbeat. (P.S: it's M! ) i'm glad because i don't think that the latest song released will be a good title track despite the AWESOME vocals in it. the tune's kinda hard to catch, so it's hard for the general public to recognise with it. i'm not trying to say that slow songs make bad title tracks but if the tune is not melodious enough to grab one's attention, the title track would be overshadowed by the other tracks...

P.S: i love the latest song, everyone sounded OMGGG, out of the world. been listening to it.

Totally looking forward to minwoo's compositions! =)

am i the only one who thinks this way?

omo have u guys stumble upon the oath that the shinhwachangjo-er created just for the concert

i have...

it is so amazing of how they could be so organized and so dedicated

i have read the oath and i can say it is nice

it even almost bring tears to me

^_^

i wish i could bring it here but since it comes with instruction on how to do it

i hope the person or the real representative of the oath will post it up here too

^_^

ha ha ha

Guest cpopbaby19

i read somewhere that minwoo wrote 4 songs in the 9th album right? it includes the title track if i'm not wrong...

according to the MV spot, it seems like the title track will be upbeat. (P.S: it's M! ) i'm glad because i don't think that the latest song released will be a good title track despite the AWESOME vocals in it. the tune's kinda hard to catch, so it's hard for the general public to recognise with it. i'm not trying to say that slow songs make bad title tracks but if the tune is not melodious enough to grab one's attention, the title track would be overshadowed by the other tracks...

P.S: i love the latest song, everyone sounded OMGGG, out of the world. been listening to it.

Totally looking forward to minwoo's compositions! =)

am i the only one who thinks this way?

I totally think the same way as you do. =[ Like what happened in the previous album. I think it didn't catch much attention cuz of the title track. It's too.. mellow. T_T; They should've made Highway Star or Your man as the title track, like Brand New, the 7th album. =] Anyway, it's just me. ^^

AND, you're not the only one who's waiting for M's compositions!! <3 <3 His songs are damn smexyy~ I can't just pass it! ;]

Guest sae-ri

as to celebrate Shinhwa's anniv.. i watched their guerilla concert again and dang i cried again... I'm really proud of the success Shinhwa has right now.. I will always be their fan.... wah! shinhwa chango....

I must say Shinhwa's comeback is really the best comeback ever

Guest Appolpai

Their DashiHanbon song sounds sad, but i like it~ I wish i could go to their concert unfortunately its in korea. ToT

I KNOW. Can't wait for their comeback!

Guest JjReiZhAxP

after i read everyone's comments about shinhwa's new song 'just one more time,' i tried to listen to it as soon as possible because of all the hype and excitement everyone showed for it. some people said they listened to it for hours and that it was beautiful. i'm not trying to bash shinhwa or anything, i just want to be honest. i really expected a lot more from them considering it's their last album and their next one won't come out until years from now. i felt the song was almost a complete disappointment, and the boys didn't do very well in it. hyesung's voice is always beautiful, but everyone else did pretty bad. no matter how much i love jin, his part was pretty... horrible. his voice was not pretty at all, and his singing was just not up to par. dongwan was alright. eric's narration was really annoying and it gave me shivers (the not-so-pleasant kind). minwoo's vocals were weak and andy's rap was also annoying.

i know this is a shinhwa thread, and most people would probably see my comments as an insult, but i just wanted to be honest. no matter how much i respect the boys, they really aren't all that great. =( i know they work hard. i know they put all their efforts into it, but DANG. they've been in the entertainment business for 10 years, and they've made little improvement since their debut... singing wise. i find that kind of... sad.

i AM a fan, by the way. i've supported them for years regardless of their shortcomings, so don't think i'm just some idiot who doesn't know much about them. i've followed them since their 6th album, so i'm pretty sure i know quite a few things about them. =)

i pre-ordered the 9th album last week just to support them. after hearing 'just one more time,' though, my excitement for the album has pretty much calmed down.

Guest Rowane

after i read everyone's comments about shinhwa's new song 'just one more time,' i tried to listen to it as soon as possible because of all the hype and excitement everyone showed for it. some people said they listened to it for hours and that it was beautiful. i'm not trying to bash shinhwa or anything, i just want to be honest. i really expected a lot more from them considering it's their last album and their next one won't come out until years from now. i felt the song was almost a complete disappointment, and the boys didn't do very well in it. hyesung's voice is always beautiful, but everyone else did pretty bad. no matter how much i love jin, his part was pretty... horrible. his voice was not pretty at all, and his singing was just not up to par. dongwan was alright. eric's narration was really annoying and it gave me shivers (the not-so-pleasant kind). minwoo's vocals were weak and andy's rap was also annoying.

i know this is a shinhwa thread, and most people would probably see my comments as an insult, but i just wanted to be honest. no matter how much i respect the boys, they really aren't all that great. =( i know they work hard. i know they put all their efforts into it, but DANG. they've been in the entertainment business for 10 years, and they've made little improvement since their debut... singing wise. i find that kind of... sad.

i AM a fan, by the way. i've supported them for years regardless of their shortcomings, so don't think i'm just some idiot who doesn't know much about them. i've followed them since their 6th album, so i'm pretty sure i know quite a few things about them. =)

i pre-ordered the 9th album last week just to support them. after hearing 'just one more time,' though, my excitement for the album has pretty much calmed down.

well, some might really love the song and some might not...it's always like that..as for me, i dont really really into the song or like the song that much (coz it's not my style even so i still think it's pretty good and i, somehow, like rap part...sad enough that Junjin didnt rap tho)but i didnt think that it is BAD...i like some part of the some plus "just one more time" is not an album (well, i dont think they would put this song into their 9th jib anyway or would they?) it's just a single and i also believe that it is a single of somewhat like for their fans (?) anyway...it's true that people have different style and different opinion but i think it is better if those word keep it with you, or may be another thread...well i dont think i should say this but it's just hurt :sweatingbullets:

oh if my post is a no no then please feel free to tell me ne,

i also think that i shouldnt put it in orange color since i dont think it's good (comment) here

first off, congrat to our boy en, might be a little late but ^^

it's also seem that the boys getting sick and hurt a lot eh, i hope everyone take care of themselve...really dont want them to get hurt...but anyway cant wait for their 9th jib...actually i want to see them on a lot of variety show lol...hope they will like during 7th jib ne

Guest jkchen88

Yea i agree, their song was a great disappointment to me. A lot of people say how they love their chorus, but >.< i thought it was too low and listless and just lacked the passion (melodically) to carry the song through. And yes JJ's part, it was too nasal. Then the intertwining of HS and DW, it was great but i had hardly gotten my head around to the fact that hey they're singing the climax now when they're prematurely cut off by the rapping. Not to mention, DW sounds as if he's in the background compared to HS, so how am i meant to enjoy his voice??

I was expecting something spectacular, mind-boggling for this single, but this song hardly met those standards. and I, more than anyone else, am really disappointed coz i wanted the song (and the album) to be great so that they can go off to army with a bang. Just thinking about it makes me super sad, not because of the fact that this song is not going to make it big, because i know it will as there are so many Shinhwa fans out there who will support them no matter wat, but because on a personal level, this song was a flop to me.

Anyway, i ordered the album through SHCJ, fingers crossed, the rest of the album will be better than this song

I apologize if this post was offensive to anyone. i understand that...it goes against the grain. but i really needed to get off my chest. I feel as if i had been bursting inside the past few days.

Archived