[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

^I just had to crack up on Jinnie's part! XD HAHAH!

I can't wait to see the full version~~~

I can barely imagine Eric acting in a historical drama. ._. I hope it will be good~~ <3 Since it will be his last drama before army. T_T

LOL, HI ALEXINE <3. I cracked up at MINWOO'S part. Iduno why, but I just did. And then at Eric. Not like his acting was bad or anything, but because us fans know how their perosnalities are and all... it just makes it hilarious :lol:

& I also can't imagine ERic being in one of those "dynasty" type dramas :blink:

It'll be a change ^__^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eeek, i can't wait till the actual MV comes out. I wonder what the title track will be cause I don't think it'll be Dashi Habonman. The song's too sweet to be all action-y. And I'm still curious if the MV will be serious or funny! suspense!

^ The title song is supposedly written by our Minwoo, so I don't think it's Dashi habonman either ^^d

The background track sounds like something from an old english court song (not surprising considering who minwoo is suppose to imitate ^^). It sounds like Greensleeves...but it's not that...

Then again, it could be irish like someone mentioned.

I always though Eric would look good in an saeguk drama, cuz of that one scene where he dressed up as one in Super rookie (given it's more Chinese than korean clothing). I just hope he doesn't have a mustache though.

WOW I HAVEN'T BEEN IN HERE LIKE FOREVER :w00t: !

I MISS THE BOYS ALOT :tears: !

I CAN'T WAIT TILL THERE 9TH ALBUM COMES OUT :) !

I'LL COME IN THIS FORUM MORE OFTEN!

OH AN I SEE EVERYONE IS USEING ORENGE COOL I'LL TOO

I GUESS I TOPED A PAGE IN THE SHINHWA FORUM!!!!

Guest 80slitenite

Thank you juhilove!

I loved every 37 seconds of it! Its definetly going to be one of the best mvs yet! I love that Irish bit. I don't know how to explain it but it gives me a comfort feeling. Like this is it. The story of 6 men. What they are willing to go through to save their brother. AHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!

Guest susymoon

i love the clothes shinhwa wearing in the 9th jib photoshoot speacially junjin he´s finally wuth boots style japanese love it i want pics of that :tears:

Guest bebex2chinky

QUESTIONNN!!!

WHAT DOES THE LIMITED EDITION PACKAGE COME WITH?!?!?!?!

is the huge photobook included in it??

Guest clairdeluned

^ Yes it comes with the photo book :D

Gah I'm trying to think of presents for Hyesung, Minwoo, and Jinnie... if only I were more imaginative. How many crab-related gifts do you guys think Hyesung has received before? :lol:

Guest angel2nyt

PLEASE DONT POST NEWS ABOUT ERIC's COMEBACK DRAMA HERE..

we dont want the mods to give us warnings..

eric has his individual page, you can post the news there, then just give a link here..

its complicated i know, but WE MUST STICK TO THE RULES

anyways, just saw the MV spot..

i was a bit disappointed, because i was expecting it to be longer than that..

aarrgghhh.. i dont think the background music would be an intro for a single or anything..

i think they just used it for the mv spot..

Ahhh just saw the MV spot!! xD. it was all sad in the beggining and then eric came with "yah!!" and i laughed haha. the music o__o is sooo. awkward. i thought it was titanic for some reason at first lol. <333 haha lets see what happens tmrow when i come here xD. btw.. does anyone know when the MV is coming out? O.o i

EDIT: i LOVE the mv though!! its like the perfect plot!! the members saving their leader from death. <33 i loved wannie's pose with the gun xD its the most funniest one. and their slow motion ahaha

QUESTION!!: who's buying the limited edition? :P

Guest incarnadine

haha, I didn't even really notice it was so Irish-sounding until I watched it a second time. Your bf is right though, it IS kinda weird.

Such a short teaser~ but I have faith that the MV will be awesomeeee, and it will all come together.

Wonder when it'll be out...=_= kekeke

<3 Only a few days till the concert too! Go Shinhwa~ ^^

Amen... I have a very good feeling about the MV, and I'm really excited about it. The MV spot could have been a teeny bit longer (like 10 secs longer, hee hee) but it was enough to spark people's curiosity, which was its main purpose, really.

crystalis, yes I agree, I don't think Dashi Hanbon Man is the title track of their album either because the song wasn't written by M. Kyaa... I can't wait to hear what M wrote :blush: Speaking of title track, now I'm suddenly curious about the title or name of their album!

QUESTION!!: who's buying the limited edition? :P

Hi strawberry16! I preordered the Limited ed of the 9th jib from YesAsia last week -- my expected shipment date in on April 8 :)

Guest nutzie

okay i was reading this thread and listening to the song at the same time, and suddenly a thought comes to mind..

remember how they were saying that shinhwa's here because of eric? so to a certain extent, he's a "hero".. but in this mv, they're saving eric, so that makes them eric's heroes.. aww reciprocation T-T

i'm so gonna put shinhwa's 9th album on the top of my list for birthday present and i hope my friends will be nice enough to get it for me.. 2nd would be the hoodie.. i just hope they're not sold out by then -_-"

Guest soratino

mmm, I was just thinking about when they would release the full MV, I wonder if they'll release it during the concert~? euhuhuhu that would work, right?

incarnadine, I remember that in one of the recent articles about M, it said they haven't decided on the title for the title song right? XDDD

I hope it's good. and no more of this "one more time" "just one more" etc. etc. XDDD Had enough of the similar names in the past few months..weeks?

ahaha, went into this restaurant for lunch today, "The Curry King Cafe", the walls were all orange~!!! I loved it ^^

QUESTION!!: who's buying the limited edition?

Also preordered it on YesAsia. huhuhu. It said it won't arrive until the 16th, but oh well. WELL WORTH THE WAIT =]. And right around my birthday. hehe

Guest kpopworld1

cant wait till their comeback

do you guys know if they will fully promote the album? like o on music programs and variety shows?

anywayz cant wait till April 3rd

Guest superstar`kiss

^^CANNOT WAIT!! SO eager to hear the album!! They'll proabbaly promote right aafter the release, kpoppers never rest after their release..

Was just SO gonna post up about Eric's drama..:( But nvm..:lol:

BUT--!! CANNOT WAIT! Such a GOOD storyline!!

aish if this is the case

that just one more time is just a teaser

meaning all my prediction for the mv could be all wrong

not that i mind :P

i love the mv spot

they all look so kakkoi...

and eric is hilarious...

wish it was longer

^_^

er can i do this here? :unsure:

some screen cap of the mv spot

ivivosnap-174872.png

ivivosnap-174918.png

ivivosnap-174975.png

ivivosnap-174991.png

ivivosnap-175002.png

ivivosnap-175018.png

ivivosnap-175117.png

i love the last pic

so dramatic...

^_^

thanks for the caps chubby^green^! haha, if the mv really is a comedy like the news report, i can totally picture that gun flying through the air and ending up hitting eric in the head :lol:

i'm like everyone here - incredibly excited about the mv, and the spot only piques my curiosity even more :D

reading that article about how minwoo's composing the title track, it makes more sense that the mv would be for that song instead of for "just one more time", since i really can't imagine such a beautiful slow song going along with an action comedy mv

guess we can only wait! (we shinhwa fans are becoming so good at that, lol)

Guest incarnadine

mmm, I was just thinking about when they would release the full MV, I wonder if they'll release it during the concert~? euhuhuhu that would work, right?

incarnadine, I remember that in one of the recent articles about M, it said they haven't decided on the title for the title song right? XDDD

I hope it's good. and no more of this "one more time" "just one more" etc. etc. XDDD Had enough of the similar names in the past few months..weeks?

ahaha, went into this restaurant for lunch today, "The Curry King Cafe", the walls were all orange~!!! I loved it ^^

Also preordered it on YesAsia. huhuhu. It said it won't arrive until the 16th, but oh well. WELL WORTH THE WAIT =]. And right around my birthday. hehe

Oooh right, thanks for pointing that out soratino! I'm excited to find out what the name of their 9th album will be... so much suspense enveloping this album! ^^ Aww, orange walls :)

That's ok soratino... all good things come to those who wait. Besides, what's important is that you're assured of a copy -- I'm sure that Limited Ed flew off the shelves as soon as preorder started :D

nutzie -- very nice, that actually also occurred to me. Eric saved them before... now they are returning the favor ~ well, it's not really a favor favor, but they're doing it out of love ^^ Hahaha, the MV looks so dramatic, but for some reason I cannot stifle my laughter thinking what the real MV will be like :lol:

woohoo, HQ at last!!! Thanks for the link, redevilica ^^

Archived