[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nurkeyandie

oh, i just read on the 'we got married' thread that andy's leaving the show for shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert and album promotion. aww, i love that show coz of him and solbi...but yeah, since he's getting sick and all, i guess he really should drop some activities so he can at least try to get enough rest. but i'm touched that he sacrificed for shinhwa...but i have a feeling he didn't consider it a sacrifice at all, i bet it didn't even take him a second to decide which comes first...aww, everything for shinhwa...really our boys are something else... :tears:

thanks for the subs, angeldreams, and the translation, mommie Alice! thank you everyone for all that you share in this thread! ^-^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANJEE<3

woot~!! i just spent $150 on yesasia.. haha just preordered and paid for their 9th album special edition and the white tumbler cup off yesasia!! plus other shinhwa goodies.. lol

can't wait until i receive it!! WOOOT! XD

Guest jvang_07

I curious....

I'm having my cousin check out stores in Japan, for Shinhwa's CD, do you think they'll be selling it there? Just a random and curious question.

Edit:

Second time posting in here and i already own a page. I feel like I should do something! hahaha =)

I did make a new Happy Shinhwa 10th Birthday in my sig. It's rather very dull..

Shinhwa10.jpg

Now that I think about it, it's a bad attempt!

Guest 80slitenite

oh, i just read on the 'we got married' thread that andy's leaving the show for shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert and album promotion. aww, i love that show coz of him and solbi...but yeah, since he's getting sick and all, i guess he really should drop some activities so he can at least try to get enough rest. but i'm touched that he sacrificed for shinhwa...but i have a feeling he didn't consider it a sacrifice at all, i bet it didn't even take him a second to decide which comes first...aww, everything for shinhwa...really our boys are something else... :tears:

thanks for the subs, angeldreams, and the translation, mommie Alice! thank you everyone for all that you share in this thread! ^-^

Noooooooo! I love that show! Well Andy is leaving for a good cause albeit he and Solbi are cute, but the 9th jib and 10th anniversary... Hello!^^

I curious....

I'm having my cousin check out stores in Japan, for Shinhwa's CD, do you think they'll be selling it there? Just a random and curious question.

Edit:

Second time posting in here and i already own a page. I feel like I should do something! hahaha =)

I did make a new Happy Shinhwa 10th Birthday in my sig. It's rather very dull..

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa165/n...g/Shinhwa10.jpg

Now that I think about it, it's a bad attempt!

Not sure about the Japan thing, but your banner is good!

Cute wallies and other stuff ppl have made if you want to check it out ;p

http://hyesunglove1127.blog112.fc2.com/blog-entry-183.html

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/erictojin6/MYBLOG/yblog.html

http://leeminwoolove.blog114.fc2.com/blog-entry-251.html

Guest soratino

Awww, I don't want Andy to leave We Just Married, he and Solbi are really cute together..

Oh well, it's for the greater good, eh? XDDD

I love that to the members, Shinhwa is their priority. Even though they might be able to gain individual popularity by doing more of their more promotions, they would rather give that up and support SHINHWA, because it's what got them where they are <3

Same thing for M right? instead of performing Love is a Beautiful Word, he's working on Shinhwa promotions~

The mv spot is going to come out soon~! So excited ^^

Guest angel2nyt

Andy is bending over because his back is hurting. He also has cold.

First caption where he is bending over:

"back is hurting...can I record sitting down?"

Second caption:

"Andy has bad cold

With running nose, he enters the studio

'Ah, what am I going to do if my voice doesn't come out?'

Recording even with running nose...

'Okay, recording, go go go', he yells

Ah, but because recorded for long time,

even back is hurting.

Please let me record sitting down!"

mommie alice!!!

thanks for the translations

Daum Special Theme..

20080325095809themetopfo4.jpg

im seriously stating to get impatient waiting for the mv spot

i'm a little late with this (soompi wasnt working with me earlier)

but seriouslyyyyyyyyyyy

its been 10 years!

Like, I can't believe it.

Just thinking of everything that they've been through in the past DECADE.

They have really inspired me in more ways than one...

When I first started listening to them, I did not expect at all to fall so deeply in love with their music, with them.

Wahhhhh :tears:

I'm going to get mushy.

Okay well...

HAPPY 10TH, SHINHWA... AND TO MANY MORE DECADES TO COME

---

Some pictures to reminsice:

(sorry if these have been posted)

-2.jpg

BDC5C8AD-ssongsdream.jpg

522168342-1.jpg

personalhistoriesdvdsh423jx.jpg

personalhistoriesdvdsh442nf.jpg

SH79.jpg

SH105.jpg

09-1.jpg

15.jpg

Hi again everyone...

Quick question here..I just wanna ask, for Shinhwa 10th anniversary merchandises, where are you people getting em from? Yesasia or Dvdheaven? And, which one is cheaper between these two?

Or are you getting them elsewhere which is much more cheaper? Care to share ? ^^

I'm definitely getting at least one of the items, but right now quite clueless on where should I get em from...

Any help is greatly appreciated! <3

Guest incarnadine

Hi again everyone...

Quick question here..I just wanna ask, for Shinhwa 10th anniversary merchandises, where are you people getting em from? Yesasia or Dvdheaven? And, which one is cheaper between these two?

Or are you getting them elsewhere which is much more cheaper? Care to share ? ^^

I'm definitely getting at least one of the items, but right now quite clueless on where should I get em from...

Any help is greatly appreciated! <3

Hi there! I think the items are slightly cheaper in DVHeaven than in YA... however, you can buy them at even lower prices from www.evenif.net.

Since some of my friends are going to Seoul for the concert, I gave them some money to buy some of the merchandise in the concert venue itself... but since I could not afford to get everything at once (and I don't plan to get everything too, hee hee), I'll just order the rest online. :)

I saw a new production note from the Shinhwa10th site and O6... it's Jinnie!!! He looks tired, though :(

Guest soratino

alb08pb5.jpg

Here's that production note~ healthy jinnie eating chicken? salad...

hope somebody will sub it, wahah. =]

Time for me to go to sleep, and dream of what their MV will be like, hahaa.

I hope it's out by the time I wake up...

Hi there! I think the items are slightly cheaper in DVHeaven than in YA... however, you can buy them at even lower prices from www.evenif.net.

Is that true? I thinkkkk that DVDHeaven is more expensive in terms of shipping, but I've never tried it. Evenif, you probably need to be in korea?...

Guest incarnadine

lol thanks soratino, you're quick! Jin's eating healthy (yikes, I might have to give up the junkfood too, hee hee) but he looks so tired in the last pic. I hope he's not stressing himself too much... I too am looking forward to the subs ^^

Is that true? I thinkkkk that DVDHeaven is more expensive in terms of shipping, but I've never tried it. Evenif, you probably need to be in korea?...

Hmm... makes sense since the prices in EVENIF are in Korean Won... as for DVDHeaven, a friend of mine compared the prices of the limited ed 9th jib (with photobook) in DVDHeaven and YA and though there is an extra cost for shipping in DVDHeaven, it includes a poster!!! :w00t: Gaaaah, too bad I didn't order there.

Anyways, willl check again ^^

Guest teukstrid

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!

Ah I love the promo song for their new album <3 Can't wait till the whole thing is released.

Guest clairdeluned

Quick translations for the Jinnie production note, because I have to go read for classes tomorrow :P

First pic:

"Whew I'm exercising for the first time in 3 months, so I'm exhausted." Choong-gun in a red training suit shows up to the recording studio and eats a salad with chicken breast and bitter coffee and trains to be a mom-jjang (body jjang... like someone with a really nice body)

Second pic:

Chung-gun records like the speed of the wind. He complains that he sometimes does more rap in English than Ric-gun or An-gun haha

Guest incarnadine

translation! :) lol... I kinda find it hard to believe that Jin hasn't worked out in 3 months... but in the last pic he does look tired :( Not to worry Jin oppa, to me you always have "ap mom" body ^^

EDIT: oooh thanks Misoobishi for the quick subs!

[08.03.25][trans] 10th Anniv Site Production Note 8: STUDIO GoodSound (JJ)

alb08si2.jpg

"A~oo, this is the first time I've worked out in 3 months, I'm dying of exhaustion"

Choong-gun, wearing a red training suit to the recording studio

Is eating chicken breast salad and drinking bitter coffee

Training for a buff body

JJ's caption: Please look out for the ap.mohm (buff body -- this is what he teased Sungie during the jacket interview :lol:)

Choong-gun, who records with the speed of the wind

When will he be able to read more English rap than Ric-gun and An-gun

Mumbling mumbling...ㅋ

by W

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

**PLEASE PROPERLY CREDIT WHEN TAKING OUT**

Guest jangneri

^ thank you for the translation~ Waah~ I bet he's trying hard to be a momjjang because Mommy Bird has been trying so hard at it too~ lol. I hope Dongwan eats a lot more and then work out~ I miss the look he had for SG Wanna Be's MV that he was featured in.

Though I like that chicken salad Jinnie is eating~ *craves for salad*

Guest nurkeyandie

thank you for the news and the translation. ^-^

aww, our boys are really working hard. andy has a cold (and btw, as a healthcare professional, i'd like to tell him to pls. not use toilet paper to blow his nose coz that'll only irritate his nose more), jinnie's tired...*sigh* saranghae, shinhwa! fighting!

argh, it's past 2 a.m. here and the mv hasn't come out yet and i have work tomorrow night. i've been listening to dasi han beonman non-stop since last night and i guess my ears are getting physically tired coz now when i listen to the chorus, it's just wannie's voice that i can clearly hear...i can't identify minwoo's and hyesung's anymore! >.< but because of this, i've just realized how important wannie is as the 'sub-vocal.' i mean, i always just saw him as the clown of the group, coz he's always muttering non-stop and doing all these crazy things, but he really is a great singer. i mean i never really stopped and thought about him as a singer-songwriter, even when he came out as a solo artist, coz he's always joking around and laughing in clips and for me, he's so not the idol type, you know? i mean, for me he's always so down-to-earth and sincere, what with his blog entries and all - so unlike the other members who may clown around but can transform into dark, mysterious guys in an instant. the only point in this long rambling is that i appreciate wannie more now. :blush: that doesn't mean i'll trade sungie for him ( :sweatingbullets: ), but idk, somehow at this moment i just want to celebrate wannie. wannie, you're doing a great job. fighting! ^-^

*sigh* maybe i'm just too in love with the song, but i feel like the whole of shinhwa's career has been leading to this moment, to this song - i feel like they were born to sing this song.

ok, kinda getting too emo...must go to sleep... :blush:

EDIT: OMG! is the mv spot out?!? why isn't it playing? i just checked shinhwa10th and i think the mv spot is there (35 second-mv spot)! help!!!

Guest juhilove

Happy 10 anivversery to shinhwa always will support them and really love their new single is sad song Ilisten to it more than 20 times

Iam going to miss them as group through this 4 year they are special and unique

SHINWHA 9TH M/V SPOT is out love the background music

Guest nurkeyandie

$^%$^*%^(*#$(@#$ why isn't it playing?!? :crazy: i was about to go to sleep, i just wanted to check it just one more time (haha, how apt!) but it's really not playing!?!?

edit: i just saw it, thanks so much, juhilove...what did eric say?!? somehow, all i could do was laugh when i saw it... :D

Guest clairdeluned

Thank you juhilove! Oh... my gosh, that looks so good. Gaaah I want to see the whole MV!

Oh, for those who don't speak Korean, Eric yells "YA! Why did you come so late?!" :)

Archived