[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bebex2chinky

HOLY COW.

it took me a good two hours to get through 15 pages.

=P keep it up ladies!

gahh. i cant wait for the mv....

shinhwa forever <3 ehhee

oh btw, this is my FIRST post in this forum...

HAPPY 10th ANNI SHINHWA <3

Guest nutzie

oh wow.. i see lots of the old members of this thread came back for the special day =P i see tonnes of new ones too~ anyways, before it's too late..

HAPPY SHINHWA DAY~!!

gah, due to lack of internet service, i missed the countdown you guys did.. can't believe i've been a fan for 2 years [and as i said last year too, it's incredible for me to survive another year still being a fan of shinhwa, because of my short attention span] even after these 2 years, i still get butterflies in my tummy whenever i see them.. well i decided to make today my anniversary of shinhwa fandom since i became their fan around this time 2 years ago [and i don't remember what the date was =P]

anyways, i'll spare you guys the emotional details =P due to stress, i didn't even realize that today was shinhwa's anniversary [>_< i'm such a bad fan] but just now, i had 2 hours of break between my classes and after lunch i bought some mini oranges [or sugar tangerines, like my friend would say, but i prefer to call them oranges for obvious reasons] absentmindedly for snack.. yes, it's one of my favorite snacks and i decided to buy them today [and was eating them, but i had to stop to type this].. ahh i have the shinhwa blood running through me.. i was supposed to have mini carrots too [another one of my favorite snacks that's coincidentally orange =P] but i left it at home during the weekend -_-"

also during the weekend, somehow my friends and i were talking about white [as in race] and i just had to say "well then.. i'm orange.." and everybody just cracked up -_-" aren't you guys orange too~?

i've been listening to the new song for a few times now.. the first time i heard it, my heart sank to my butt [sorry, but i'm sitting, so technically it wouldn't sink to my feet] during eric's part in between junjin's singing.. i had tears welling in my eyes too [and i remember i told my friend once that i never cry when i listen to songs, except when it's in movies or something..] there's so much emotion in the song.. and i love the chorus part.. it sounds different.. because usually chorus are sung an octave higher or something.. but this is in a lower range and it's really.. beautiful.. T-T

kriza - have fun in korea, and give us a detailed report when you're back~ OMG i just reread the updated version of the chronicle while listening to the song.. and again, tears welled up in my eyes.. i had to look away for a bit [cos it wouldn't be funny if my friend's roommate sees me crying -_-"] and i notice i appeared in the credits part~~ aww i never realized that!! thanks kriza~ even though i don't think i did anything O_o *looks down in shame*

Guest angel2nyt

Have a safe trip, kriza_09! Gaaaaah you're so lucky girl ^^ Enjoy your visit to Korea and do cheer for us during the concert!!! :)

080324 Mnet clip on Shinhwa's photoshoot

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WCm8q3c5rbo

credit kimyy333 for YT upload :)

wannie was so crazy in this video.. hahaha he was like hyperactive

hey everyone! i just subbed the 10th anniversary message, as a sort of anniversary present for shinhwa <3

here's the youtube link:

this video is SO recommended..and it has english SUBS

hahaha

they cant stay still for like 20 seconds..

alb07ks4.jpg

Credits to Shinhwa10th

why andy does that?

i dont know.. maybe for more concentration perhaps?

DO NOT HOTLINK OR ELSE

credits to oceans six

e008247347e6437e46a7dzv1.gif

^^ look at the way andy is staring at minwoo(priceless)

eric looks so cool

e008247347e6423b37529ge6.gif

and then...

e008247347e641b7e0f8cbx4.gif

Guest incarnadine

Hi everyone! I've got a busy day ahead (serves me right for spending all my time on Shinhwa instead of work the past days, lol) so I might not be able to post as much... have a work meeting in a few hours so I'm waiting anxiously for the MV preview now. Btw, I heard somewhere that their 10th Anniversary Concert title is SHINHWA MUST GO ON -- quite apt and fitting, isn't it? I smiled and felt so warm and fuzzy inside when I learned about this. :blush:

thanks so much angeldreams for subbing the video clip! RicJin/WanJin are so goofy, I love it :lol: and as usual, Jin kept on teasing his mummy bird ^^

Guest samshiku

KRIZA I ENVY!!!!!!!!! have a safe trip!!

i've heard the song 10 times since last night when i could FINALLY download it.

I LOVE LOVE IT. its a new experience when you listen it with the lyrics...if you can read chinese i STRONGLY recommend the chinese lyrics.

i just found this brilliant signature online...credit to the person who made it

98325217wg2.gif

credits: bestshinhwa+pic source

and this video is another crazy MV-making video [the one at the ski resort]..ENG SUBBED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIatpIganGo

the real MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKCEnIIJGXk

they were having SO MUCH FUN :)

Guest xproud2bapnayx

Happy 10th Anniversary Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo!!! Let us keep going strong with the LEGENDS till the very end~ Shinhwa Fighting!!!!

ps: i had the very best shinhwa dream last night...LOL

gaaahh im gonna go crazy soon >___<. i have 40min of free time online and then more studying for school and stuff bleh. dang you guys make my day!! keep up the pages and ORANGE FONT!! <33333333333 we went up soo many pages since last nite lol.

edit: aahh u girls are making me so busy!! *copys all pictures and soon to put them on CD's* haha.

kriza_09 good luck!! your gonna mention about us going crazy last nite right? <333 have a safe trip! hope  get to meet them in rl! take pictures for us to see ^-^

angeldreams!! *tackle and hugs u* ahhh its subbeedddd *dances around in circle* yes its verrryy funny!! now i get to watch it again with subs xD!!

ntlove16 your feeling better? <333 last nite we were very emotional eh? seriously sitting there through classes wishing to come home to listen to their single again <33 this week is going to be FAST. thursday i have a field trip so i can listen to it on my ipod weeee!!

Guest kpopworld1

OMG HAPPY 10th Anniversary SHINHWA!!!!!!

OMG this is an amazing feat and i hope that we could have 10 great more years with Shinhwa and even more

cant wait till their 9th album abd i am loving their new single

SHINHWA CHANGJO FIGHTING

SHINHWA FIGHTING

Andy is bending over because his back is hurting. He also has cold.

First caption where he is bending over:

"back is hurting...can I record sitting down?"

Second caption:

"Andy has bad cold

With running nose, he enters the studio

'Ah, what am I going to do if my voice doesn't come out?'

Recording even with running nose...

'Okay, recording, go go go', he yells

Ah, but because recorded for long time,

even back is hurting.

Please let me record sitting down!"

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9053/alb07ks4.jpg

Credits to Shinhwa10th

why andy does that?

Guest 80slitenite

hey everyone! i just subbed the 10th anniversary message, as a sort of anniversary present for shinhwa <3

here's the youtube link:

the boys are really funny in here :lol: it's so nice to hear their laugh

i love how they always egg hyesung on lol

it's been ten years, but some things never change :wub:

Thank you angeldreams!!!!!!!! <333 And it can be watched in higher quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333 Wooo! Manseh!

10 years! 10 years! 10 years!

Dongwan is so witty! I hold you to that promise you made Wannie! Shinhwa won't die. Shinhwa must go on!

I wish I could have a gif of when Jinnie held Wannie.^^

We're Forever Shinhwa!!

Guest cpopbaby19

here's the youtube link:

the boys are really funny in here :lol: it's so nice to hear their laugh

i love how they always egg hyesung on lol

it's been ten years, but some things never change :wub:

Awww!! thank you for subbing!! :)

wannie was so crazy in this video.. hahaha he was like hyperactive

this video is SO recommended..and it has english SUBS

hahaha

they cant stay still for like 20 seconds..

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9053/alb07ks4.jpg

Credits to Shinhwa10th

why andy does that?

DO NOT HOTLINK OR ELSE

credits to oceans six

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1893/e0...37e46a7dzv1.gif

^^ look at the way andy is staring at minwoo(priceless)

eric looks so cool

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5170/e0...23b37529ge6.gif

and then...

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1387/e0...1b7e0f8cbx4.gif

aww, Andy's so cute standing! XD And do they record like that everytime? o__o I think its... weird..

Anyway, Eric is SO HOT!! KJFDLKSKGJHDJG <3333

thanks for the GIFs and Pics!! XD YAAY WOOT WOOT

Guest love!melody

hehehe! look there's new video clips of shinhwa up ^^

080324 ETN Enu Shinhwa 9th Jib Photoshoot © crystalis

Star New - Shinhwa 9th Jib Photoshoot © rockita82

just wanted to stop by before going to bed. but now i'm afraid of going to bed because then i might miss something LOL by the time i check this thread again tomorrow after school, there'll probably be another 3~5 pages LOL hehe ^^

Guest CornFlake1430262937

pages are running soooo fast!!

( why the heck i cant access soompi on 24th 0:00am KR time, =_=*)

just drop to say hey,

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY DEAR SHINHWA

hoorey!

im so happy and yesterday i wore orange to school haha!

sadly, cried when listen to their song and wholeheartly LOVE it

thx for all the vids and pics

the MNET one is soooooo adorable >___< ♥

i really need to catch these up

Guest cpopbaby19

hehehe! look there's new video clips of shinhwa up ^^

080324 ETN Enu Shinhwa 9th Jib Photoshoot © crystalis

Star New - Shinhwa 9th Jib Photoshoot © rockita82

just wanted to stop by before going to bed. but now i'm afraid of going to bed because then i might miss something LOL by the time i check this thread again tomorrow after school, there'll probably be another 3~5 pages LOL hehe ^^

^the first link isn't working.... :[

<3 omg, the second video makes me want to see the MV MOREEEE :w00t:

happy 10 anniversary shinhwa!

jeez, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

I never post in this thread, but obviously, today is

special. very very special.it's so crazy, I can''t believe

it's been TEN years already. I can't seem to emphasize

that enough. ten years..forever. shinhwa will be in my heart.

I've also just listened to the single, and it's really sad. idk

why. the lyrics are also really touching, and as usual, their

single doesn't fail to impress me. I'm so proud and so touched

by these guys.

Archived