[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest Rozzy

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA! <33

wow....this day has finally come! they have grown so much already in the past, and i hope they continue to do so in the future.

they will always live on in their own hearts, their fans' hearts, and in my heart.

they continually show the fans their true friendship through everything they do.

<333

wheeeee! i preordered their 9th jib already. i'm so excited. who else here is goin to peace concert?

maybe we should bring orange balloons or sumting. xPP

gahh! isn't today the day their company is goin to release their new mv..or like..part of it or sumting?

:DD. looking forward to seeing that. hahah. =]

side note: hello orange crush family!! :D. old school. hahhha. xPP

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 10th Anniversary!

To the Shinhwa men....

Thank you for bringing so much laughter and music to my ears!

To the Shinhwa-friends in this thread...

Thank you for being here and all these enthusiasm for the love of the group!

Guest superstar`kiss

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINHWA OPPA!!

I WISH 10 MORE YEARS OF HAPPINESS!!

We'll all still be standing here!

-----------------------------

edit: SHINHWA-D a PAGE!!

Guest picklypickly

HAPPY 10th SHINHWANNIVERSARY!!!

to these 6 wonderful men

and to the countless wonderful fans.

Here's to 10 more...

PIC SPAM!

group1bd1.jpg

grouppk6.jpg

summer3swfy4.jpg

0820shinhwa1ga8.jpg

fanmeetingbackpj9.jpg

foodaf9.jpg

girlsdb9.jpg

group6in4.jpg

group9nq1.jpg

group10hv1.jpg

group11gb4.jpg

group14ee6.jpg

(be back with more later, hopefully)

Guest kriza_09

can't wait till it's morning in korea... lol...

now i feel so sleepy and dizzy after staying up the whole night...

but i still have to go shopping.. >"<

ps: oh let's aim for 1200 pages today!!! ^^

Guest 80slitenite

How they have grown. ^_^

00-shinhwa-evolution-copy.jpg

I felt like blingee-ing the guys.^^ I was having too much fun playing around. XD

107585724_1448761.gif

Introducing the Mexican Mafia. XDD

d1.gifm1.gif

The Birds are packing heat. XDD

1j.gif1h.gif

Its the shirt.

a1.gif

Sorrrrry. His expression to me makes it like he's saying that. XD

1e.gif

Guest clairdeluned

^ Choua! :D Look who came back for the big day! XD

Oh my gosh, cute cute babies! I just want to pinch Hyesung's cheeks :w00t:

Guest nurkeyandie

happy 10th anniversary to our shinhwa boys! thank you so much for inspiring all of us and for giving us always a reason to smile. please stay healthy and happy. i'm so grateful that God brought you together and blessed you with the bond that you have. congratulations on your 10th anniversary!

and happy easter everyone! ^-^

Guest sweet-n-sillysoup

I'm new to the forum. But wanted to say that I'm a fan of Shinhwa and Happy 10!!! It's amazing for a group to be together this long. Can't wait for the next 10. ^_^

Okay im back and unfortunately photoshop wasnt on my side today ):

these look terrible but i still want to share them with you all <3

i was watching once in a lifetime mv again, they all seem the happiest in this mv <3 one of my fave <3

heres a blinkie and a tool bar gif

11.gif12.gif

00.jpg

1.png2.png3.png

5.png4.png6.png7.png

Untitled-23.gif13.gif

^^sadly its over 40 kbs ): the one next to it is under 40kbs but the quality is bad ): i might come backwith more later. (;

once again happy anniversary to shinwa.. hopefully when i come back there are more updates on whats happening

Happy 10th Anniversary Shinhwa

Guest 80slitenite

Ok kriza_09. Goal is 1200^^

Thank you kiyundy.!

Let's see... 6 things I like about Shinhwa -

(I have this listed on my youtube acct hahah)

1.) 노래도 잘하고(Good at singing)♥♥♥♥♥♥

2.) 랍도잘하고(Good at rapping)♥♥♥♥♥♥

3.) 잘생겼고(Looks handsome)♥♥♥♥♥♥

4.) 엉덩이도 예쁘다(Has nice butt)♥♥♥♥♥♥ ^_^

5.) Very funny.♥♥♥♥♥♥

6.) Would make amazing boyfriends or husbands♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm going crazy with this blingee thing. XDD

107543170_1824402.gif

Guest ntlove16

Haha, I just want to do this.... This is fun ^^

Beside the fact that they are amazing singer and dancer and rapper

1.) Caring

2.) Charming

3.) Sexy

4.) Funny

5.) Adorable

6.) I just do, I just love them because.......

Guest ..kaleena..

It's not possible for me to choose only 6 things that i like about SHINHWA.. because i like EVERYTHING about them! Period :D

hurray for the pic spams!!!

here's a wallie i made. kinda crappy, but oh well. kekekek

2005245898693712184rscogi5.jpg

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY!

To celebrate their 10th anniversary (seem like I'm celebrating Shinhwa's 10th anniversy more than my own wedding 21st anniversary which was 3/21), I went to market and bought some oranges, went to Wal-Mart and bought tupperware with orange covers, orange-colored 12-inch paper cutter, and orange-colored hair brush! LOL!

And yesterday while I was at the Plaza Market CD store, I saw that people from Peace Concert were there selling tickets. They had posters with everyone AND posters with individual person/group with Peace Concert promotion date. When I saw one with Minwoo/Hyesung, I almost died. I wanted one so badly but was kind of embarassed to ask for a copy. Finally I went up to one of the girls and asked if I can have poster with Minwoo/Hyesung. She kind of looked at me weird (probably think what in the world is this old lady asking for poster of Shinhwa). Anyway she told me it's not for sale but she can give me one that they had posted somewhere before (it had tape across M/H's head). I begged her if she can give me a clean one. She wasn't too happy about it but she gave me one! I was so happy!

I had to hide it from my family so they won't make fun of me! I'm going to take it to work and post it on my cubicle! LOL!

Can't wait to hear their music!

Guest clairdeluned

This looks fun :D

1. The group dynamic... they're like real brothers. They just come alive when they're together

2. Their music... the singing and rapping = so catchy, and sounds amazing

3. Their dancing... it must take them ages to practice, but they look incredible doing it

4. Their charm... each one just makes me giddy when they smile and fool around

5. Their sense of humor and "aegyo" things... crab dance + heart dance + just general cuteness XD

6. I could totally see myself dating one (or all) of them :lol: Especially Hyesung and Minwoo :wub:

Guest incarnadine

[diary] 2008.03.24 DW: 10th anniversary celebration messages

050125jcon01se4.jpg

It's been exactly 10 years since our first performance that was aired. Everyone has worked hard, until we die we be the kind of friends that wil help one another.

- From Eric

minnr4.jpg

Congratulations on our 10th year (anniversary)!! Shinhwa is the best! Ajja!!!

- From Minwoo

hyejh3.jpg

After 10 years, we are still close to each other. Even through hard times we have gotten through them. This proud feeling keep having for our 40s~~ These ten years we've been through a lot~~~

- From Hyesung

jinga2.jpg

I love you. All the members.

- From Junjin

dyedf6.jpg

I love you ^^* Let's go together to the end.

- From Andy

dong1ww3.jpg

Shinhwa Manseeeeeh!

- From Dongwan

p.s. When HS finds out that his message is posted he is surely going to be upset... how can i appease him..?

Credits:

Source: DW's diary, november21.co.kr

English trans: hyejin@shinhwa.biz

**PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PROPER CREDIT**

----------------

Awww... so cute how DW used their old pics! I wonder why Sungie was hiding his face though... talking to someone special? Hee hee.

It's been a rollercoaster of emotions for me for the past week... Shinhwa has made me feel incredibly happy and ecstatic one moment, and sad and depressed the next. Gaaaah, what to do. For today, I'll be happy. I'll be happy for these six men who have been together for a decade, through thick and thin. They stayed together by choice, and they fought for their friendship. To me too, Shinhwa is not just a music group. They are not just a group of musicians who have made their mark in the music industry. They are six amazing men who symbolize what friendship and camaraderie truly means. To me, Shinhwa has become a way of life.

ntlove16

yes and im like suffering right now >__< i have an essay to do raawwrr. ooooh i told my parents when i graduate this year they HAVE to get me orange roses :] and they said yes <3. oooo your going to be FULL haha 6 oranges? im gonna slice my orange into 6 pieces = special meaning--> 6-1=0 right? haha. im gonna be wearing my orange PJ's all day today hehe

*goes to edit previous post*

EDIT--------------------

[08.03.23][trans] 10th Anniv Site Production Note: Band Practice

*everyone's all geared up for the concert....! and rock versions of their songs?! GUYS YOU ROCK!!!*

e1kg7yrc.jpg

Band Practice

Before the members meet up with the band to practise..

The band members have already practised twice or thrice.

It's almost the same people who have been working with Shinhwa and M hyung for the last 3 years

Now they can already play Shinhwa's songs with their eyes closed..ㅋㅋ

The youngest band member, the one who is singing backup vocals...

Is singing in place of the members...

He's good at imitating the members' voices while they are singing..

Maybe it's because he's been working with them for so long, so he's gotten really good at it~~

rap...he does it exactly the same way as the Shinhwa members

So he had us all laughing in fits...what a great kid!!

The mission for the band today!!

To rearrange the songs into rock versions!!

The band members are playing a rock rhythm... relaxedly playing out a completely different feeling.

I Dr. Hong and Mr Lego from the music team are very happy with it

I wonder what Shinhwa will think of it! We'll have to wait for the members to join in the practice.. ^^&

And...what song is this...

See it during the concert then~~~

@band rehearsal studio

by DR.Hong

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.03.23][news] Shinhwa's concert venue to be decorated with flowers from fans

The venue for Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert will be turned into a garden as the entrance and the "10th" banner which will be hung at the entrance of the concert venue will be decorated with flowers from fans. As this will be a gift from the fans, the size of the banner has yet to be confirmed.

To commemorate Shinhwa's 10th anniversary, the "Sending Flowers of Love to Shinhwa" project will be ongoing at Starflower (starflower.co.kr). The concert will be held at 6pm on 29 March and at 5pm on 30 March at Seoul Olympic Park Gymnasium.

Prior to the concert, Shinhwa will be releasing their main track from their 9th album, 다시 한번만 (Tashi Hanbonman / Just One More Time) on 24th March.

Good Entertainment said, "다시 한번만 (Just One More Time) will be released on Shinhwa's official 10th anniversary site, as well as other sites like Melon, Bugs, Dosirak and Soribada."

The R&B ballad 다시 한번만 (Just One More Time) involves all the members on vocals, and is written by Wanted member Kim Jae Suk.

Shinhwa will be releasing 50,000 copies of the Special Limited Edition of their 9th album on 3 April, and their official 9th album will be released on 10 April.

Source: NEWSIS

Chi trans: eriko@幻梦星神

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Archived