[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lingling22

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!!

can't wait for the album!!! i'm getting jealous of fans in korea!!! and those going the concert...

have lots of fun!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dumbo'

im also a silent reader for all this while...

I CAN'T MISS THIS CHANCE TO CONGRATS OUR SHINHWA BOYS!!!!!!

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TO SHINHWA!!!!!!

ERIC JUNJIN MINWOO HYESUNG ANDY DONGWAN

ONCE SHINHWA's fan FOREVER SHINHWA'S fan!!! <3

Guest nvr2clich3

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!! <3

Omg, have been counting down to this day, and finally Shinhwa will celebrate this special day!!

Oori Shinhwa turns 10!! <3 i'm so proud of them! And even more proud to be a Shinhwa fan! <3

Always and forever!

Shinhwa Changjo!

hoi091292bo9vk8.jpg

12jv7.jpg

473d94572bc4e4a51491hr1ji7.jpg

shinhwa28ha2.jpg

shinhwacq7vw0.jpg

credits: soompi + various shinhwa sites i can't remember, sorry!

Shinhwa isn't just another fandom to me,

they are idols that change my life completely.

They open me up to the Korea culture and eventually Japanese culture etc, when before that i was just someone who's shallow and have no interest in learning about other countries and their culture.

They help me find my love for dancing and singing... and being their fan has make me feel unique in a way among my peers. Whenever people talks about Shinhwa --- They'll be be like "oh she's a Shinhwa fan" And i'm very proud of that.

Most importantly, Shinhwa taught me how to love. They prove to us how everlasting friendship is possible in reality and having such strong bond is not impossible at all.

I'm grateful for them.

I think i'll be a different person if not for Shinhwa,

So SHINHWA once again, happy 10 years, and please keep the promise of

"Shinhwa Forever" :)

Guest incarnadine

[08.03.24][news] Shinhwa's 10th Anniversary: Time for the last concert

20080323160258544081605ks7.jpg

Sharing 10 years of friendship together, the 6 members of Shinhwa will be celebrating their 10th anniversary on March 24. They said that the motivation that has pushed them on for such a long time is "our trust in each other".

As the longest-running group in Korea, they will be holding their 10th anniversary concert at Seoul Olympic Park on 29 and 30 March. As members Eric and Kim Dongwan are due to enlist in the army this year, this will be the last time the members will be holding a concert and releasing an album under the name of "Shinhwa" in the near future. After the release of the 9th album in early April, all group activities will be put on hold.

"It feels terrible having to send the hyungs off first. Maybe my tears will just gush out during the concert." - Junjin

"Luckily it's not an incomplete number like 8 or 9, but a complete 10. I'm kidding (laughs). Being able to spend the past 10 years under the name of 'Shinhwa', I think it has been the happiest time of my life. We can't go back to our precious memories now, but maybe it will still be the same from now onwards." - Eric

Shinhwa members were filming their MV near the fossil site at Hwaseong in Gyeonggi-do. And in order to get into character, their fake handguns were also equipped with fake bullets. Although they all had the poise, but their faces all wore the excitement of kindergarten kids as they played around with the fake guns. The plot of the MV involved Shin Hyesung, Junjin, Andy, Lee Minwoo and Kim Dongwan having to rescue Eric who had been kidnapped by a rival gang.

"Isn't my hairstyle the same as my dad's (Charlie Park)?" Junjin joked as he did the Rimario dance (the dance that Andy used to do on Love Letter). Hyesung was nearby looking at the mirror wearing his fake moustance. Lee Minwoo flashed his bronzed chest muscles, while Andy was pretending to shoot wearing a bright yellow shirt. Eric attempted to greet the Uzbekistan extras with the Spanish he learnt in high school, but was embarrassed when they replied fluently in Korean, "Hyung please speak Korean."

Although Shinhwa's group activities will stop for now, but members will all be busy with their own solo projects. Kim Dongwan and Junjin will release their 2nd albums respectively, while Lee Minwoo will be holding his solo concert in the US and in Shanghai. Eric will act in a drama before he enlists into the army, Andy will also feature in a drama after he finishes his promotions for his first album, while Shin Hyesung is scheduled to release his 3rd solo album in June.

So what do they think of the next 10 years? Shin Hyesung said, "We'll be married and even when everyone becomes ahjusshis I'll still remember Shinhwa forever. Although everything will change, but all the memories and experiences we had as Shinhwa, that's probably the best thing in the world to us."

Source: joongang & oceans

Chi trans: julias@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

**Take out only with proper credit**

-------------

I couldn't stop the tears from welling in my eyes when I read this article. Seriously. :tears:

Guest customkey

huahhhhh how i wish time will stop so that we will always have our shinhwa...i dont wanna them to leave=((...ooo i shud stop being emotional...

cant wait for their new mv;) n also the interviews...hehehe

Guest 80slitenite

Thank you incarnadine

That last bit about memories and ahjussi's ... i'm getting ready to cry. I don't want to see our oppas go off into the military :tears:

Guest robotic

Finally this day has come =)

SHINHWA IS 10!!!

Congratulations to RicMinWanSyungJinDy.

May there be many more years of togetherness - Shinhwa everlasting!

- and wow check out all the users in this thread. *waves at everyone*

Guest nglkt

tears are already welling in my eyes...

it's supposed to be happy, it's SHINHWA's 10th anniversary.

Eric and dongwan will be enlisted soon...

we have to at least 3 years before we can see them back in action together.

i'm not really sure of how to phrase it... but i know that the friendship the members share, is even closer than blood brothers...

but when sungie said, "everything will change". of course not referring to their friendship, but times change. i know that all of them really want to get back as SHINHWA after their enlistment... but will they have time?

it's the doubts that they themselves have... "Will fans continue supporting us?"

DEFINITELY, we will.

I just don't know how to phrase it, i'm really unsure of the future. i know they are closer than brothers, and this relationship will last even when they are all old grandpas. but will they come out with an album again after their enlistment?

I think shinhwa to me, represents an everlasting friendship. Great brothers who produce great music.

Even if shinhwa doesn't come out with an album, they are still SHINHWA. their friendship will never change. even andy admitted that his only close friends are actually only the shinhwa members...

I think the enlistments will bring their friendship to another level. the enlistements are a test of their friendship which i know that they can overcome it.

but.... there are always buts.

this is getting so EMO. i better stop here...

can anyone get me out of my EMO state?

i've come to say!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY FAVORITE BOYS EVER!!!!!

GOOD LUCK AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! T_TTT

and nglkt! don't HAVE DOUBTS!

!!! it's been 10 years that they haven't changed.!

do you think everything will be different in just 3 years!!!

does that make sense? xD

Guest ntlove16

I think Eric mentioned that he will push the enlistment one last time! Dongwan albumn come out around May, so I doubt that they will leave before summer end.... :rolleyes: After all of them leave, Hyesung will be very lonely... :tears: We will be lonely too.... >.<

We are not doing ORANGE anymore! I want to do it until the Albumn come out! ^^

Guest kriza_09

I think Eric mentioned that he will push the enlistment one last time! Dongwan albumn come out around May, so I doubt that they will leave before summer end.... :rolleyes: After all of them leave, Hyesung will be very lonely... :tears: We will be lonely too.... >.<

We are not doing ORANGE anymore! I want to do it until the Albumn come out! ^^

yes we're still doing it.. we're doing it until the end of shinhwa 9th jib activity... and then we'll stop.. then we'll start doing it again starting from the day the first member goes into army and we'll keep doing it until the day the last member goes out of the army....

Guest clairdeluned

It's here, it's here!

HAPPY 10TH to an amazing group of men!!!!!

I can't believe it's been 10 years already... when the article mentioned that this will be the last concert/album as "Shinhwa" in a while, I just got so unbelievably sad :( Still, I'll wait however many years it takes for all Shinhwa members to come out of the army and reunite, and I'll always be proud to be a Shinhwa fan.

Guest lynne_c

tears are already welling in my eyes...

it's supposed to be happy, it's SHINHWA's 10th anniversary.

Eric and dongwan will be enlisted soon...

we have to at least 3 years before we can see them back in action together.

i'm not really sure of how to phrase it... but i know that the friendship the members share, is even closer than blood brothers...

but when sungie said, "everything will change". of course not referring to their friendship, but times change. i know that all of them really want to get back as SHINHWA after their enlistment... but will they have time?

it's the doubts that they themselves have... "Will fans continue supporting us?"

DEFINITELY, we will.

I just don't know how to phrase it, i'm really unsure of the future. i know they are closer than brothers, and this relationship will last even when they are all old grandpas. but will they come out with an album again after their enlistment?

I think shinhwa to me, represents an everlasting friendship. Great brothers who produce great music.

Even if shinhwa doesn't come out with an album, they are still SHINHWA. their friendship will never change. even andy admitted that his only close friends are actually only the shinhwa members...

I think the enlistments will bring their friendship to another level. the enlistements are a test of their friendship which i know that they can overcome it.

but.... there are always buts.

this is getting so EMO. i better stop here...

can anyone get me out of my EMO state?

i've been reading thru the fabulous chronicle of SHINHWA... and as i was reading your post, one phrase came to mind...

after all the hardship they've been through, if anyone can do it... SHINHWA CAN!

Guest ntlove16

Let make this thread permenately ORANGE!

PLEASE! I really want to make this thread ORANGE FOREVER!

It might take 5 precious second of your life to make it orange, but I can waste 10 of my precious years for my SHINHWA!

Guest samshiku

HAPPY SHINHWA DAY EVERYONE!

this is all too exciting :)

caps from the interview..as usual they are impossible haha

Trans:

hello you guys have been together for so many years! what is your secret?

171942118d75fd406m170fakg2.jpg

171942118d75fcf7dm170facw7.jpg

hyesung: our secret is...

171942118d75fd734m170favo2.jpg

Eric!

171942118d763416cm170fakc5.jpg

Eric: its me.

171942118d75fdd76m170fauv8.jpg

minwoo/wannie [?]: when the company was in trouble it was 'bulsae' that saved us

171942118d7633594m170falm0.jpg

the reason for our longevity is 'bulsae'!

171942118d7633e6dm170faue1.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa

Guest 80slitenite

I'm watching old performances of Hae Gyul Sah. It so wonderful to see how they have grown. 10 years. A decade. Shinhwa keep moving forward into the future. Shinhwa Changjo has to be stronger now than ever.

Once a fan, always a fan. You know it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHIKeYNj00k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHwYY4mkt0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpKuGMel_vo

(full pv)

After the release of the 9th album in early April, all group activities will be put on hold.

^ Oh? ._. I sure hope they'll manage to promote 9th jib as extensively as 7th jib. I want to see them all on shows and having fun.

"It feels terrible having to send the hyungs off first. Maybe my tears will just gush out during the concert." - Junjin

^ Awww.. I'm sure you won't be alone, Jinnie oppa. :tears:

---

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY, SHINHWA!

They may never knew it but they're a big part of my life (and heart).

Like someone mentioned, they're more than just a fandom to me.

May they continue to be happy and gain strength from each other. <3

SHINHWA & Shinhwa Changjo ~ 2gether 4ever! <3

Guest clairdeluned

^ :lol: They're so embarrassed to see their past images. Most of them looked pretty similar, but I definitely prefer their later images to their 1st jib one XD

Archived