[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest clairdeluned

^ Ooooh speaking of presents, I should think of something to get the boys (well, 3 of them) if I run into them at the Peace Concert :w00t:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nurkeyandie

wow...i'm so envious, but so happy for you, kriza. i take it you're going to the anniversary concert? wow, so lucky, i hope you can give your gifts to them...hmm, for dongwan, i think you should get him like a lomocam, you know, one of those artsy lomography cameras...they're not too pricey and my artsy photographer friends love them...or anything to do with photography...or maybe like a fancy journal, coz he loves blogging...hehe...

for andy...hmm...i dunno what he likes...andy devotees, a little help? ^-^

Guest CornFlake1430262937

T_T 080324 is coming in this very sooonnnn moment

time goes fast, im currently watching SH's pref from their 1st album

they've come so far

im proud of them somehow..

i dont know if Yeonimarl that andy was talking about is this?

http://cafe.daum.net/nowwetalk

it's quite active but i see no poing what the 'game' is =_=

March 24 is coming!

proud of the love, proud to be Shinhwa's Changjo

♥ SHINWHA forever, i promise .. ^^*

ps.I OWN THIS PAGE!

ps2. sorry for spamming so much U_U*

Guest PurpleRain

Kriza..maybe you should get Hyesung a hanky ?? since he gave it to a Shanghai fan , he might need a new 1..haha..As for Wannie,he likes gadget /electronic stuffs..hmm..or maybe an album ? He might need an album for his photos collection.. muaha..

Guest clairdeluned

It's 6:30 PM in Seoul right now... less than 6 hours left until the big day! :D

I'm so excited, I can't sleep :P

arghh.. and i haven't even started packing... i'm going shopping tomorrow.. looking for stuffs to give to the members if i ever meet them...

last year i wasn't prepared so i didn't give them anything.. >"<

any suggestion of what to give? something that's unique and not common in korea, i guess... oh and affordable too!! lol..

i can only think of magic kit for eric... something to do with alcohol for junjin... and something to do with warcraft (PC game) for hyesung.. oh and maybe a unique hat for minwoo... no idea whatsoever for andy and dongwan...

^ Hmmm...

For Dongwan, maybe a collection/book of popular English/Japanese pop songs for Dongwan since he now has a piano and all. I know it's easy downloading/buying music sheets online, but not so good when you're in the mood, but have no song in mind that you want to play. I know it's fun flipping through a book and finding a song that you never thought about playing in the first place. Maybe when his fingers itches, he'll give us a treat...lolz Might want to check on the level of the book though, some arrangements are easier and simpler to play :) And since Wannie seems open-minded about the kind of music he plays, a book on simple Chinese classics maybe nice. They're written on the pentatonic scale and sound both sinfully exotic and beautiful on the piano. Depending on how thick...a good size book is about $15-$50 USD. Or like mommie alice said, an album, but an electronic one...they're getting cheaper and cheaper nowadays. I wonder if he'd be interested in a beginner self-developing photo kit...digital is nice, but there's nothing like developing your own photos (they are a bit expensive though...so maybe just the required chemicals :) )

As for Andy, maybe you should get him Guitar Heroes for the Wii, and they all get addicted and always go over to his house to play lolz Maybe a little expensive, but it's seriously so fun ^^ Or maybe for Hyesung, then they can REALLY bug him :sweatingbullets:

For Minwoo, I think a nice pair of dance shoes will be nice. He seems to be into lyrical/ballet/jazz stuff lately, but hasn't thought about investing in a pair of shoes. I usually see him and Shinhwa practice in street shoes, so a foot thong or foot paw may be very new and exciting to him since they look pretty unique (they're usually $10-$20 USD) Or maybe a professional art set...he really likes to do things with his hands.

Eric...anything weird may be fine :sweatingbullets: Magic set sounds cool. Somehow, I can see him building 3-d puzzles or putting together a complicated gundam figurine...

As for Jinnie...arggg...I feel mad at myself...the only hobbies I can think of are sports/excercising and drinking >.<

Errr...a squash racquet? Or maybe just a nice set of sweatbands since those beanies of his are rather hot.

Guest nglkt

3 hours to SHINHWA 10th!!!

10 years isn’t that long yet it isn’t that short.

But 10 years for a boy group is really long because the average lifespan of Korean groups is only 4 years…

They really marvel me, because they started off in the golden era for groups where many groups remain the best of the decade… and THEY ARE STILL HERE, continuing the legend. They are the longest idol group running in Korean history! And they were met with so many obstacles yet they overcame them…

They are the ONLY group that I’ve heard their songs even before knowing them. When I was much younger, a lot of the popular songs(hey come on, wild eyes etc..) I’ve heard were actually covers of Shinhwa’s songs. I heard perfect man when I was like 9 years old. I had no idea who they were because perfect man (Korean ver.) was actually one of the drama’s ost(MVP valentine) Then, I heard the song again 2 years ago. It definitely brought back fond memories of my childhood. It was then I knew that they song that I was crazy for was actually one of Shinhwa’s.

And now, I’m here, thanking them for the happiness and joy they brought me.

Even though when I was a child, I didn’t know many singers, (I didn’t know there was a group “Shinhwa”) but yet they influenced my life.

It’s destined for me to fall in love with them when I grew up.

“It’s not a choice, but fate.”- Dongwan

2nd part of the interview is coming soon!!!

Guest incarnadine

I'm looking forward to that nglkt! :)

Only a few more hours left! I'm so excited. I'm going to work tomorrow wearing orange, and I'll make it a point to eat something orange. I'll also use my orange hiliter when I'm reading stuff for work. Gonna change my ringtone to a Shinhwa song, too ^^

Me... it's been only a few months since I got to know Shinhwa, and after having known them I wonder what I have been doing all my life. I sometimes feel bad for not knowing them sooner (like, when they debuted LOL), but on the other hand, I am thankful for having been given the chance to know them, no matter how late it is. I just fell in love with them. They have brought so much joy to my otherwise serious and dreary life, and for that, I am eternally grateful to Shinhwa.

SHINHWA JJANG!!!

[08.03.23][trans] 10th Anniv Site Production Note: Band Practice

e1kg7yrccs5.jpg

Band Practice

Before the members meet up with the band to practise..

The band members have already practised twice or thrice.

It's almost the same people who have been working with Shinhwa and M hyung for the last 3 years

Now they can already play Shinhwa's songs with their eyes closed..ㅋㅋ

The youngest band member, the one who is singing backup vocals...

Is singing in place of the members...

He's good at imitating the members' voices while they are singing..

Maybe it's because he's been working with them for so long, so he's gotten really good at it~~

rap...he does it exactly the same way as the Shinhwa members

So he had us all laughing in fits...what a great kid!!

The mission for the band today!!

To rearrange the songs into rock versions!!

The band members are playing a rock rhythm... relaxedly playing out a completely different feeling.

I Dr. Hong and Mr Lego from the music team are very happy with it

I wonder what Shinhwa will think of it! We'll have to wait for the members to join in the practice.. ^^&

And...what song is this...

See it during the concert then~~~

@band rehearsal studio

by DR.Hong

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

**please do not hotlink and take only with proper credit**

-----------------

^ omo, I'm so excited! Only less than a week left before the Anniversary concert... it's going to be awesome :w00t: LOL... it's so cute how the anecdote mentioned that the singers can sing Shinhwa's songs with their eyes closed, and how the youngest member of the backup vocals can imitate all the voices of Shinhwa, even the rap :lol: How cool is that? Rock versions ~ gaaaah, can't wait!

PS. aaah, DR Hong had to tease about Shinhwa's 'surprise' song for their concert.

Guest aindy

hello everyone..

i've made these icons just from Adobe..

hope you'll all like it..

not as good as our PS experts here..

you can use them.. free of charge. LOL

as long as you credit me and do not hotlink it. :D

the 1st set of avies are kinda lighter.

while the 2nd set i retained the original color..

enjoy! ^^

1st set

andyavie01fs5.gif..ericavie02qy9.gif..jjavie02kn3.gif

minuavie01cc6.gif..sungieavie01mu9.gif..wanavie01tt8.gif

2nd set

andyavie02ya8.gif..ericavie01vi7.gif..jjavie01ra8.gif

minuavie02co2.gif..sungieavie02fm5.gif..wanavie02jv3.gif

wow kriza, r u going to the concert too??

wow.. i wanna hear stories from all of you..

The Concert event of year! im so envious..

as for gift suggies..

hope i can help.. im really not good in gift giving..

as for wan, i think he appreciates anything.. something cute.. just like toys?? :D

as for Andy, there's an article before that he likes to collect silver pots..

he even showed it in manwon at his home..

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Shinhwa Philippines has an extra concert ticket for Sunday, March 30.

It is in the VIP standing section section E.

Price is US$180.

If you're interested, kindly email Riel (midnight_girl) @ myroyalhonee@yahoo.com.

or marimer @ marimer@live.com

please reply ASAP!

thanks! ^^

Guest nglkt

YEAH!!! i'm back!!!

and it's 2 hours to SHINHWA 10th

here's what i promised:

Brand new Eric/Minwoo/Junjin interview

1)First impression of members?

Minwoo: Dongwan’s like a general, wearing that kind of hat... Jin’s like a kid.. Andy’s like an old kid. Hahaha Eric seems very gentle... Hyesung’s “music kidz” hairstyle.

Eric/Junjin: Very good

2)Favorite snacks, drinks?

Junjin: As for snacks I like Binch or... OH! Fries. Haha. Drinks I like Plus Minus!

Minwoo: I don’t really like snacks, I like fruits. Drinks, I like green tea.

3)What do you think about the couplings that the fans started?(MS,RJ,WD)

Like other members, it looks pretty interesting.

4)What do you do when you have no schedule?

Minwoo: I’m someone who will look for things to do even when I have nothing to do. Resting will make one slack. I dislike being like that.

Eric: Jinnie will practice driving.

5)What do you do in the car when traveling to another location?

Minwoo: I will endure the members’ nosiness and sleep

Eric: Jinnie will drive

Junjin: Sleep or listen to music

6)What do you do in the waiting room (lounge)?

Junjin/Eric: Read fan letters or open the presents from fans.

Minwoo: Check my attire then listen to music.

7)Eric VS Hyesung is it true? (referring to the oil and water relationship)

Eric: It’s fake, we have always been very close

Minwoo: It was true in past? And recently it is true. Hehe, joking.

8)The member that plays the biggest jokes?

Junjin: Andy... Sometimes it’s me... No, it’s Eric.. No.. It’s everyone!

Minwoo: Crazy Andy and crazy Dongwan are dumb and dumber. Haha

9)Favorite food?

Junjin: Everything

Eric: Living seafood (Junjin says: Loach)

Minwoo: Kim Chi soup, Mother’s Kim Chi

10)Favorite sites?

Junjin: News, fan café, Charlie Park fan café

Minwoo: Own café. Although I want to reveal the café’s name, but I’m afraid that it will affect the members of other café.. So I won’t reveal it’s name.

11)Drinking habits?

Eric: Junjin’s nothing special

Junjin: Eric hyung’s is really nothing special

Minwoo: If I am very drunk, I will sleep. If I can’t stand it anymore, I will just go home.

(Hyesung interrupts: When drunk, I will call Junjin. Everytime I call Junjin he will not be at home (outside). It’s also like that when I call in the morning)

12) Alcohol limit?

Eric: Junjin is soju’s partner

Junjin: Eric is 2 cups but he drinks everyday.

Minwoo: 3 bottles of soju

(Hyesung interrupts again: 1 bottle!)

13) The stingy one?

Junjin: It’s Eric hyung

Eric: Junjin

Minwoo: Dongwan

14) Who gets angry easily?

Minwoo: Andy

15) Reads fan fiction (essays)?

Junjin: Some interesting ones and there are some that give one Goosebumps

Minwoo: Feel uncomfortable so I don’t read it

16) What do you wear when you sleep?

Minwoo: I wear pants

Junjin: Eric hyung wears a jumper... Eusha Eusha’s outfit

Eric: Jinnie wears brand new’s outfit

17) Sleeping habits?

Eric:( Looks at Jinnie) It will be better if he changes(his sleeping habits)

Minwoo: Sleeps with the blanklet, face down.

18) Older or younger, which is better?

Minwoo: Younger

Junjin: Does age really matter?

Eric: Younger

19)Waist size?

Eric: 32

Minwoo: 30

Junjin: The smallest!

20)The member that acts cute(aegyo) the most?

Eric/ Junjin: (Mutual agreement)

Minwoo: Eric

21)The most serious/focused member?

Eric/Junjin: (Mutual agreement)

Minwoo: No one

22)The meaning of Eric’s rap in Shooting star?

Eric: Spanish(?)

23)The member who cooks the best?

Eric: Eric (Members laugh)

Minwoo: It’s me!

Source: Shinhwa 7th jib Paran blog

Cn translation: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng translation: me!

RICJIN's so obvious here... JINSYUNG too...

P.S: I just happened to re-read Jin's word of thanks in state of the art. I think you guys have read it... It's hilarious.

Jin thanked kim jong min and of course the SHOOT DORI kids(<3 them)

he ended off with saying:

"Eric, Minwoo, Andy, Hyesung(?), Dongwan, Shinhwa!

Sa

Rang

Hae

Yeong

Won

ni"

I was laughing at it soooooo badly... Hyesung must have been pissed when he saw it... haha... probably jin sees no reason to include sungie in his word of thanks... haha but afterall he's a part of shinhwa.

this reminds me of Dongwan's 1st album word of thanks...

"Minwoo, Hyesungie, Jinnie, Andy, Eric.. Sa Leung Hee~~

Sa leung hee is Eric's alien language...LOL.

*Brings back old memories*<= where Eric was replying to Dongwan's web post. and Of course Eric's famous wansyung soup.

excerpt:

From just now, Dongwan has been calling me so I removed the phone batteries. That guy keeps pestering and I don’t really like Dongwan... Currently, I’m loving “Cherry”(Andy). Because he is the youngest. Of course I like Junjin too, because that guy’s really cute. But I don’t really like Dongwan, Hyesung and Minwoo. Because they are old. Shinhwa can be divided into 2 groups, the young and old. The “old” group includes Dongwan, Hyesung and Minwoo. The “young” group includes Andy, Junjin and Eric.

(2003-08-09 04:51:33)

Warning Dongwan ssi and Hyesung ssi

This is the “young” group’s message board, “old” group please use your own message board. That guy, called “Hyesung” who doesn’t know what I’m talking about... He’s GOOD’s employee right? This is the message board where only members can leave messages. If you can leave messages at the open message board, I will be very grateful. Don’t tell me you can’t understand what I’m saying here? You are not an old granny or a computer idiot, how can you not know what I mean, right? But the “old” group might not be able to understand, because they are old already.. .. But big hearted Eric will understand. Ah... those ignorant fellows.. Oh, the previous time, didn’t I say that Dongwan kept calling me so I switched off my phone? Recently Hyesung emailed me because I didn’t answer his calls. So I smashed the computer. Someone probably typed that email for him, because he’s too old. Anyways, please let me off. If only my friends can be here quickly. Eric, “moving forward”(Junjin) like “Cherry”(Andy)!

(2003-08-12 16:11:02)

HAHA hoped you laughed.

credits: Eric's website, Baidu.com and en translated by me =)

Guest PurpleRain

(Hyesung interrupts again) ..lolz..what happened to him...

Pointing fingers game ? lolz..Ricjin

rolf especially the "Warning Dongwan ssi and Hyesung ssi"..keep on clling them OLD..hahahaha....thanks nglk ..

Guest JiniChun

THE COUNTDOWN IS: 1 HOUR AND 8 MINUTES.

I'm so excited right now.

it's increedible how this thread has grown...

i hope everyone, fans or not, will stop by here, for leaving a little anniversary message.

SHINHWA JJANG!!! FIGHTING!

ha ha ha love the battle of the old and young

so cute

thanks for translating the article

i would read it over and over again

sungie oppa is hyper i see

so cute

and eric's alien language

gah that's remind me of the convo between him and dongwan about the tree (sorry cant remember)

so cute

^_^

gah another less than one hour in korea?

i am so happy

Guest incarnadine

LMAO

omg nglkt... thanks so much for that translation. I couldn't contain myself from laughing out SO loud (but I did bec it's Easter Sunday and my parents wouldn't be pleased, lol).

The interview was hilarious. Seems like Eric's 'dongsaeng to tease for the day' was Jinnie ~ RicJin indeed ~ and Hye Sung was so cute too!!! I had to laugh at RicJin's answers to their favorite sleeping attire -- Eusha Eusha jumper and Brand New wardrobe! :lol: Meaning of Eric's rap in Shooting Star = Spanish?!? gawd, these guys are hilarious. About Jin's SOTA message, it's so him to tease Hye Sung like that. I suddenly remember the X-Files Driven episode where he relentlessly teased Sungie about his driving... only to hug him later on. Even in succeeding interviews, he's like that to Sung ^^

Eric's 'old' and 'young' Shinhwa group classification is beyond funny, really. He's so weird but he cracks me up! Grouping himself with Jin and Andy? Saying Sung didn't type the email bec he's too old to do so on his own? LMAO

Only a few more hours :w00t:

shinhwachangjo fan unity

another vid showing the power of shinhwachangjo

orange tomorrow...

reading those article makes me wanna listen to the shooting star song

spanish?

interesting

i wanna see eric jumper

eusha eusha?

so cute

and jin with his driving

remember he has to take the test 8 times rite?

ha ha ha

they tease him a lot in that x files

ah, the birth of momma bird and baby bird

^_^

Guest incarnadine

[08.03.23][news] Shinhwa's concert venue to be decorated with flowers from fans

The venue for Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert will be turned into a garden as the entrance and the "10th" banner which will be hung at the entrance of the concert venue will be decorated with flowers from fans. As this will be a gift from the fans, the size of the banner has yet to be confirmed.

To commemorate Shinhwa's 10th anniversary, the "Sending Flowers of Love to Shinhwa" project will be ongoing at Starflower (starflower.co.kr). The concert will be held at 6pm on 29 March and at 5pm on 30 March at Seoul Olympic Park Gymnasium.

Prior to the concert, Shinhwa will be releasing their main track from their 9th album, 다시 한번만 (Tashi Hanbonman / Just One More Time) on 24th March.

Good Entertainment said, "다시 한번만 (Just One More Time) will be released on Shinhwa's official 10th anniversary site, as well as other sites like Melon, Bugs, Dosirak and Soribada."

The R&B ballad 다시 한번만 (Just One More Time) involves all the members on vocals, and is written by Wanted member Kim Jae Suk.

Shinhwa will be releasing 50,000 copies of the Special Limited Edition of their 9th album on 3 April, and their official 9th album will be released on 10 April.

Source: NEWSIS

Chi trans: eriko@幻梦星神

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

**please properly credit when taking out **

-------------------

Wow, all members on vocals!!! I can't wait to hear the track. And can't wait to see all the flowers at the concert venue as well :)

Guest xmkaex

:D IM SO EXCITED...less than an hour to go XD

when i first saw the pictures for the mv i laugh my butt off xD the first thought that came to my mind was that minwoo look like a spanish conquistador xD

then i got really scared because i thought they were gonna use that for the 9th album concept, but i was was really relieved that it was only for the music video. however i like that they were able to have fun even before they are going to the army.

Shinhwa Changjo fam member guardedgreen subbed the vid of course crediting the ever so nice love!melody (Thanks for the icons)^^

shinhwa-9th jib jacket photoshoot [section tv] (eng sub)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q1UgX7LKmIU

Thank you for the screen caps samshiku! MinDy playing with the airplanes was soo cute >//<

I've actually never read a Shinhwa fanfic before. This will be interesting. I can't wait to read your story ntlove16

^puhahha that interview is hilarious esp. eric being jealous of syungdy and dongwan and junjin not being able to face each other xD

one of my favorite quotes from the interview: "it’s probably eric’s love for shinhwa that’s burning"

^__________________^

2)Sleeping habits?

Dongwan: Nope

Hyesung: I will roll my blanklet and sleep with it

Andy: Light sleep

lol this bring back this one clip i saw, i can't remember who it was but two of the members folded their blankets in to airplanes or something xD, haha i think it was junjin and someone else. hyesung maybe?

12)Drinking habits?

Dongwan: Becomes manlier, talks more

Hyesung: Dongwan’s lying, when Dongwan drinks, he will become closer to people and sticks to the person beside him

Dongwan: But I will forget it by the second day

Andy: Talks more

puhaha this reminds me of yashimanman where junjin was pouting xD

16) What do you wear when you sleep?

Minwoo: I wear pants

Junjin: Eric hyung wears a jumper... Eusha Eusha’s outfit

Eric: Jinnie wears brand new’s outfit

haha i can really see the ricjiness in this answer xD

this reminds me of Dongwan's 1st album word of thanks...

"Minwoo, Hyesungie, Jinnie, Andy, Eric.. Sa Leung Hee~~

Sa leung hee is Eric's alien language...LOL.

hahha so cute, thanks for the trans

Guest nglkt

all members on vocals???? SUPER COOL... Eric!!! omg( the last time i heard Eric on vocals was the duet with lyn in winter story 04-05... i was shocked at how low his singing voice is...)

half an hour to SHINHWA 10th!

Guest incarnadine

So exciting... there's still probably going to be some rap, but it does look like all of them are singing in the title track :)

Archived