[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest 80slitenite

Lol. I remember when I first saw those pics last year. I was like #$%^&*$%^&* in shock and immediately freaked out and made sure no one was around or else they would have probably thought I was looking at ahem well you know. xD

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apricot

Oh how come everyone's text now is in Orange?? Haha..so cute.

I like the merchandise. I like the tumbler and umbrella...

cause we love orange...

ha ha ha it is to celebrate their comeback

so all text here, are encouraged to be in orange

gosh i just went to the celeb photo

and i saw all of those goodies

and i must say

i want the bar soap , the kychain, the figurine, the umbrella is a must have

and everything else

all is so cute and adorable

gosh...

i need a sponsor

ha ha ha

*edit

ops i start a page

hey i own a page

err need to share sumthing

be right back i think

^_^

Guest ntlove16

^ Because Shinhwa Anniversary is coming soon, So i thought it would be fun to make everything orange..... ^.^ You should make your orange too! ^.^

I love the hoodies, perfume, tumbler.... ^.^

Guest sine81

minwoo said he was envious of eric's face and finds that his face is a bit unattractive.

But eric said that he finds his face ugly. So haha..eric is smart by saying that because now he got minwoo.

So now minwoo is jealous of eric because eric got the uglier face.[/size]

Guest ntlove16

^ Haha .... That's why Minwoo make that hand gesture... Haha! Everyones laugh so hard... Eric should be a comedian.... I love it when Eric make the airplane sound, and it's cute when Minwoo and Andy make that sound too... Seriously they are like little boys (I said this like 100x by now)

Guest ANJEE<3

i don't care how much it's going to cost me... I'M GOING TO BUY EVERYTHINGGGGG!!!!!

i have some questions about buying off yesasia... if someone would like to help me answer them.. please pm me! =]

Guest infinityyy

AHH! I REEEEALLLY want the fragrances! But I'm curious as to how they smell like 'cause I can't handle strong fragrances and esp men's colognes. ahahaha. But I think I'm going to get them anyway--just because it's SHINHWA<33

and omgoodness, their 10th anniversary is coming up.. I'm so happy :]

--omgoodness! they have a SHINHWA UMBRELLA?! ah! that's SO cool. :D

Guest love!melody

thank you...

your translation is perfect... ^^

just want to add something:

Hyesung, who Eric has chosen, was shooting with Andy. But there is one guys who is staring with jealousy at these two flower-boys -- Eric.

LMAO! haha! i will add that in later LOL i'm so tired right now from making shinhwa icons :) hehehe and everyone's more than welcome for the translation ^^ i'm glad that you all find it helpful ;)

no further or due, i would like to share my icons with everyone! they are all open for use unless myself or another person claims them LMAO (which i no one would want anyway ><;; ) haha! i originally had 50 icons, but a lot of them weren't that good so i just cut it down to 39 ^^ haha, random number! LMAO so if anyone happens to want one, just tell me and i'll PM you back with the icon ^^ haha! i'm a noob so please bare with my nooby icons ><;; they are really simple! just cropping w/ some coloring:

0awa1.png0bvi3.png

and wow! in just one day, this thread made about 5 pages :) hehehe! so happy ^^

Guest sine81

^ Haha .... That's why Minwoo make that hand gesture... Haha! Everyones laugh so hard... Eric should be a comedian.... I love it when Eric make the airplane sound, and it's cute when Minwoo and Andy make that sound too... Seriously they are like little boys (I said this like 100x by now)

lol.yeah. minwoo gesture was like "urhg..omg u r..unbelievable. Can't u just like me say something without you interrupting."

at the end when they do "we are shinhwa" and their signature hand gesture. I find it so cool. Even though it is so simple and something anyone can do it.. the way SHINHWA poses it with an attitude and proudness makes it look so cool.

Guest clairdeluned

Does anyone think that Minwoo is going to be the most adorable father ever? :lol: I can totally imagine him sitting on the floor with his baby making airplane sounds and laughing XD

Guest ntlove16

Misoobishi - Haha I do, all the times... He will be the father of my children... *joking* *running away from Minwoo fans* Right now I just imaginge Minwoo is the father and Andy is the child... Aww how cute

love!melody - Thank you for the awesome icons... You always has some amazing things to share with us, ur so kind! ^.^

sine81 - Haha yeah, like that... "Don't talk to me! I thought we were friends"

Is it just me, or Minwoo face always shiney.... :blink:

----- Edit----

Everythings is so calm now, or maybe everyone is busy looking for translation of articles, and pictures to share with us....

I'm writing a Shinhwa FanFic, Minwoo is the Man in the story!

Click here!

I need alot of help from Shinhwa fan.... I dont know where the story going to take me yet... ^.^

^Sorry iono if I allow to post that here >.< I will remove it if I am breaking the rule

Guest promqueen

thank you...

your translation is perfect... ^^

just want to add something:

Hyesung, who Eric has chosen, was shooting with Andy. But there is one guys who is staring with jealousy at these two flower-boys -- Eric.

edit: wow.. it's been quite a while since i last topped the page... ^^ so i'll post some pics..

i don't know if these are allowed to be posted here... but i was quite shocked when i found these..

edit2: @first picture, if only minwoo would move an inch away to the right..... >"<

OMG, where did you find this photo ? Is it real ?? For God shake, why they posed naked ? i'm shock here ! REALLY !!!!!!! :w00t:

Guest ..kaleena..

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I PREORDERED THEIR 9TH ALBUM ON YESASIA!! I'M SO UBERLY EXCITED!!! This is going to be the most painful wait ever!! lol

(if we pre-order, are they going to charge our credit cards right away, or do they charge it when they ship it??)

man, i want all these items!!! especially the sweaters!! soo adorable!

o, i watched their new interview thing! aigoo, complete dorks! haha

IT'S ALMOST TIMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Guest kriza_09

umm... i have a question, guys..

as we all know, z-degrees.net is the largest, if not the only one, source to download korean music.. well, it's my only source to download asian music actually...

what i'm trying to say is, i think a lot of people download shinhwa music from z-degrees... the 2007 winter story album has 17 pages of comments, while the average is only 7-9 pages...

so my question is, if we're able to ask (or beg) the moderator to not upload shinhwa 9th album this time, would it encourage more people to buy their albums???

or would it discourage people instead since non-fans would want to hear it first before actually buying it??? or do you think it doesn't really matter since people who download are probably shinhwa fans and will definitely but their albums anyway...

so is it better to ask them not to upload or just let it be?? i'm willing to do anything it takes to increase the sales for this album even if it's only 1-2 copies...

ps: i'm not even sure how to do that (asking them not to upload) but i think they did that for one of se7en's album...

^ I don't think it'd make a lot of difference. Fans who want to buy the album will buy the album, those who only want to download will still go to other sites to download anyway. ;)

While I fully understand your good intentions, it won't be fair to fans of others whose favourite singer's albums are being uploaded there. We all want our guys/girls to get as much support as they can get.

On another note, thanks a lot everyone for the articles, translations and pix posted. I can't wait for the date to arrive, yet at the same time I dread it coming. Contradicting feelings.

Guest clairdeluned

umm... i have a question, guys..

as we all know, z-degrees.net is the largest, if not the only one, source to download korean music.. well, it's my only source to download asian music actually...

what i'm trying to say is, i think a lot of people download shinhwa music from z-degrees... the 2007 winter story album has 17 pages of comments, while the average is only 7-9 pages...

so my question is, if we're able to ask (or beg) the moderator to not upload shinhwa 9th album this time, would it encourage more people to buy their albums???

or would it discourage people instead since non-fans would want to hear it first before actually buying it??? or do you think it doesn't really matter since people who download are probably shinhwa fans and will definitely but their albums anyway...

so is it better to ask them not to upload or just let it be?? i'm willing to do anything it takes to increase the sales for this album even if it's only 1-2 copies...

ps: i'm not even sure how to do that (asking them not to upload) but i think they did that for one of se7en's album...

I don't know if it would work, but I guess you could either ask them to upload the album at a later date (a week or a couple weeks after it is released), or maybe upload one single at first and then upload the rest of the songs at a later date. I don't know if it would get more people to buy the album, but that's all I could think of.

Guest incarnadine

Wow love!melody, your icons and banners are awesome!!! I am amazed at the creativity of Shinhwa Changjo... the boys just make all our creative juices flow :)

Hmm kriza_09, that's a very interesting question...

Having been a non-Shinhwa fan before, I got drawn to Shinhwa's songs partly because I was able to download them off z-degrees and listen to them. Eventually, I bought their records.

I dunno if that information helped but I guess, in a way, uploading songs to z-degrees helps pique people's curiosity about the album, and when they like what they hear (which is often the case, hee hee), I'm almost sure they'll go buy the album. I know I did. :)

Guest ntlove16

incarnadine - Same here! I dl Shinhwa/Shinhwa Member CD before. But I brought the CD too... I just cant wait 10 days after it been release to listen to it. I listen to it to fill up my curiousness at the moment! I think what would help is when you dl them (I know some of you will including me) leave a comment about how good it is, that will make other people want to listen to it to see... And if they like it, they might go buy a CD.... And tell them how awesome the photobook is when they get the original... Iono "Good Feedbacks" always work ^.^

Archived