[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest love!melody

thank you for the updates on news and pictures everyone :) LOL wow! i never expected this from shinhwa! especially for their 10th album. i was thinking something along the classic-y side LMAO never did i expect them to dress as latinos haha! but nevertheless, i'm loving it! LOL though i'd prefer dressed as they were in the first photo ><;; LMAO but it is shinhwa we are talking about! and now i see what they meant by 'spectacular' because this really was a surprise to me and probably everyone LOL i guess we can say this will be a memorable album haha! and it's great seeing them having fun. i can't wait to see the MV hehehe i bet the members were cracking up during the shoot LMAO but they look hot! the hottest group of mafias i ever saw LOL ^^

Shinhwa will throw themselves into the preparation for the concert after finishing the MV shoot, and release their 9th album next month.

awwww~ the album is coming out next month?! *frowns*

[08.03.19][news] Shinhwa's friendship burns up the fields

The members commented, "In another 10 years' time we should all be married. We'll still be together then. If we could go back to 10 years ago, we'd still choose to be Shinhwa."

hehehe! shinhwa to the rescue~! <3 hehehe! i'm enjoying the plot so far! seems like it's going to be really great! and i hope they will be making MVs for their other songs. like how they usually make two or so for each album :) and OMG! the last sentence <3 "if we could go back to 10 years ago, we'd still choose to be Shinhwa" gahhhhhh~ just got to love them! :) shinhwa forever!

Hope the mv doesn't get rated 19 though...remember minwoo and sat's mv...it was banned because minwoo was pointing a gun >_> They wouldn't do that to shinhwa and the famous director, right?

oh! that was why sat & minwoo's mv was banned?! but there are other mvs w/ guns in them and they didn't get banned! *hmp* and they SO better not ban this MV! if they do ... if they do ... they are so gonna get it! LOL

aww, i think dongwan's gonna cry his heart out (all of them actually) on their anniversary concert. i've always thought of him as the most emotional in the group, like he's always so sincere and not shy at all about saying how much the members mean to him. is it him or eric or minwoo who goes to the a-word first? T_T so to those going to their anniversary concert, have fun, but don't forget to bring your own tissue box and hankies, plus wear waterproof makeup.

yea~ i think so too *cries as well* i can't believe that it has been 10 years already and i can't believe this will be their last concert and album before you know ... and i agree with you. dongwan oppa has always been really sensitive about shinhwa. whenever there's rumors about shinhwa disbanding and stuff, he would always be the first one to react and get angry. though all the members get upset, i think dongwan gets upset the most. wish i can go wipe their tears away if they do happen to tear *takes out a soft, orange hankerchief* LOL *sigh* we're going to miss them alot. i just hope they will all stay healthy and that we will be able to see them together again soon because shinhwa is forever and we will love them forever ... once a fan, always a fan <3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kpopworld1

LOL i dont know if anyone posted this but Andy said on Happy Shares Company that Shinhwa was originally called B.S.T. LOL and one of their fans called them BoShinTang meaning "dog stew" LOLOL i thought that was funny. SM wanted to call them that because of all the other artists b4 them that where acrynoms. anyways wanted u guys to know. HAHAHA go shinhwa cant wait for their 9th album

LOL Those pictures for the mv... I had a good laugh. I really really hate Eric and Junjin's hair. =S But the other members hair looks good. Andy and Hyesung are the only ones with tame hair. I actually kind of like Dongwan's. Oh, and I hate Minwoo's hair too. But I love the pictures! They looked like they were having SO much fun. I can't wait for behind the scenes.

Eric? As the hostage? That's cute. What did Eric do to get himself in that situation? (in the storyline)

It would be cooler and more funnier if the other 5 were hostages and Eric comes and saves the day. But, he's been doing too many roles where he's the hero. lol.

Guest soratino

I'm starting to get used to the mexican concept, hard not to with so many pics around.

It's definitely a big change, and as long as it's not too long-term, I'm okay with it...haha

the pics of them fooling around are so cute.

and playing with the guns XD They are boys, afterall. hahahahaa

I love thisss, so much new stuff. overloaddd!

Guest angel2nyt

ive just seen their photos for 9th mv released by the media.........its cracking me up i almost died seeing them.......the mexican concept is just LOL

i know.. gosh theyre so dorky in a manly way..

who would have thought this to be their concept hahahaha

im so expecting this mv to be somewhat funny

%7Boption%7D2004891733255877411_rs.jpg%7Boption%7D

hyesung - 'freeze or i'll blow off junjin's beloved ponytail'

hahaha..

thank you for your caption

its so funny

ntlove16 LOL i think all of us would love to find a new religion called SHINHWA xP. hehe

chubby^green^ omg! now that u mention it.. i saw it again for the the hundreth time last nite before i went to bed. i was crying my eyes off. never fails to make me cry. i was wailing awayy. i think for their concert they should put that up their for a presentation or something. to remember their time on that stage.. and you know.. how emotional it is. and how shinhwa changjo loves them dearly <3 :]

LOL!! i loooveee the caption HAHA haha silly guysss jinsyung are just too cute. shooting jin's ponytail? haha xD <3

kriza_09 yeah.. i kinda agree.... i dont really like the new style.. but its okay its not that BAD. but yes hopefully its just for the MV. i Love the MV concept though :D cant wait to see it!! have any idea when its going to be released?

incarnadine yes hopefully, i wouldnt expect this kind of style for their album.. but hopefully ur right ^^ and cant wait for the MV

samshikuuu <333333333333333333 my loveeeeee. i am LOVING the BANNERS~~~ i am serious im gonna completly fill my profile with shinhwa Pictures and Banners!! i will credit ^^

Guest incarnadine

LOL i dont know if anyone posted this but Andy said on Happy Shares Company that Shinhwa was originally called B.S.T. LOL and one of their fans called them BoShinTang meaning "dog stew" LOLOL i thought that was funny. SM wanted to call them that because of all the other artists b4 them that where acrynoms. anyways wanted u guys to know. HAHAHA go shinhwa cant wait for their 9th album

lol yeap -- that's right! Here is a related article to that:

[08.03.16][News] Andy, "SHINHWA's original name was B.S.T'

Andy reveal the little incident of SHINHWA's original name.

On the 15th MBC broadcast in program 'Manwon Happiness', Andy said "SHINHWA's origin name was B.S.T" and reveal the incident happened during their training days.

During SHINHWA training period, their name was B.S.T. Andy laught "It looks good at the first point, but some of the fans was making fun saying it's a herbal soup name." "Then after that we've changed the name."

At the other hand Andy complained, "When JunJin was in Manwon happiness he said he will buy me a new phone but til now he has not get me one." When Junjin was participating in Manwoon, he made a handphone cover for Andy in the '1000won gift to someone special' segment.

Due to the reason JunJin got the wrong handphone model cover, it was not the one Andy was using. Andy then ask JunJin "Then you just get me a new phone."

Andy wined, "That's too much of Junjin, if he still dont get me one i will get angry, it is a must present." then later he showed his giving up thought, "It is obvious that he wont get me one."

Source:NEWSEN

Cn Trans:julias@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, love4andy.net, shinhwa.biz

-----------------

^lol... it's funny how Andy is still expecting Jin to get him a new phone, considering it's been more than a year since that Manwon show! Seriously, these guys crack me up :lol:

aww...that ricjin love pictures - where eric hugs junjin..

i second you nutzie, they're precious!!

aww, thank you shamshiku for the unevitable woodong moments...

hahahahaha

how i miss them...

at first, i don't fancy this mexican style, after load of pictures however,

i kinda used to it..

hohoh

aww, i think dongwan's gonna cry his heart out (all of them actually) on their anniversary concert. i've always thought of him as the most emotional in the group, like he's always so sincere and not shy at all about saying how much the members mean to him. is it him or eric or minwoo who goes to the a-word first? T_T so to those going to their anniversary concert, have fun, but don't forget to bring your own tissue box and hankies, plus wear waterproof makeup.

erm, i also think that might happen...

but i think maybe dongwan will cry while smiling, kinda one in guerilla concert?

hoho..wild guess

4 days to go....

Guest JiniChun

MEXICAN MOBSTERS?!!!

OMG LOL.. I DIED SO MUCH WITH THE PICTURES!!!

and.. the spanish attempt from the production note section made me laugh a lot.. since i'm a spanish native speaker XD

"amigos todos", "¿donde su casa?" , "hola chicas" XDDD (friends everyone, where's your house?, hello girls)

lol

so cuteeee XDD

even though the second sentence is correctly said: "¿donde esta su casa?" XDDDD

omg.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE UPDATES.

YOU MADE MY DAY.

Thanks for uploading the subs for Star Golden Bell....

I can't wait for shinhwa's interviews, MV, CD.....

at first, i didn't really like the Mexican concept for the MV.... but it might actually turn out great..... can't wait...

the guys look handsome, cute and HOT........

Guest superficialme

this is insane! i love the shinhwa picture craze!

i agree with you all about ricjinmin's hair's lol, they never ceased to put a smile on my face :D

but nontheless you guys gotta admit that they pull of the look pretty good even with those hairstyle's and clothes.

im in high anticipation for their anniversary/concert and album. and their marketing style of showing pictures day by day is even making my excitement bubble bigger!!!

Shinhwa Jjang! the article kinda made me tear when they talk about their military enlistings..............and marriage :P

10 years old but they still look like they did 10 years ago but with more charisma!

Guest samshiku

girls you do realize that we are close enough to the DAY to start an OFFICIAL countdown!

SO EXCITING!!! 3 DAYS 13 hours to go..[or is it 2 days 13 hours?] lol

made some more

boys2menex2.jpg

boys2men2xs2.jpg

shinhwa9nm6.jpg

wantmorewi9.jpg

i know....they look the same hahaha. i only played a little around with the image quality...:P

samshikuuu <333333333333333333 my loveeeeee. i am LOVING the BANNERS~~~ i am serious im gonna completly fill my profile with shinhwa Pictures and Banners!! i will credit ^^

aww no problem :) i'm still quite new at this graphics manipulation stuff...so pls do bear with it...

aww, thank you shamshiku for the unevitable woodong moments...

hahahahaha

how i miss them...

YEA I KNOW i love love woodong moments..there's smth so cute about them

i love ricmin as well hehehe...i'm in such a crazy spazz over them now

ANYWAY you guys can call me XH by the way....when i was alot more active last time the old regulars on this thread called me by my initials cos samshiku is such a mouthful/type-ful [in our case].

Guest nutzie

while waiting for the MV to arrive [har-har], i found a clip which i've never seen before..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLV1AJt7Kuc

shinhwa and lee jung hyun singing some songs from cartoons [?] well, they're kids' songs, that's all i know.. junjin can fit right in with the dancing kids =P eric holds himself pretty well, although you can see that the ET in him almost burst out at times =P

anyways, besides dongwan, i think one of the first ones who is going to cry is junjin.. why? guerilla concert..

Guest picklypickly

haha, those new pictures made me crack up. i'm not sure if it's sposed to be funny, but it made me laugh anyways. i think it'd be hilarious if shinhwa did a music video that was meant to be funny or a spoof kinda like some of the american music videos. if there's anyone in the industry that can do it, i think it's them.

but the behind the scene photos... :sweatingbullets: i kept feeling like yelling at them, "Stop pointing that gun at your brother!" like I was there mom or something. haha.

anyways, as funny as the pictures were, i still made semi-serious banners out of them. haha.

these two are my favorite. (too bad eric's not there. <_< )

guns.jpglegends.jpg

and the rest, to make SIX total. haha.

lean.jpglean2.jpg

stretch.jpgguns1.jpg

Guest incarnadine

Lol XH, I know!!! I'm squirming in my seat just thinking of how near it is already.

nutzie thanks so much for the link ~ omo, they're so cute! And Jin dancing along with the children... *melts*

picklypickly, as always your banners are awesome. Thanks so much for sharing :blush:

Guest 80slitenite

All the pics and banners are crazy! Thank you for sharing!

I love them all. I definetly have to change my siggie for this special occasion.^^

I just don't know which ones to use. XD They're all so freakin awesome. Thank you Changjo fam members.

The Mexican theme kicks richard simmons. It would be cute if one of the namjas said "orale!" XD

Guest incarnadine

Shinhwa MV BEHIND THE SCENE SHOTS

k000002206yz8.jpg

k0000028sub04w470ah3.jpg

k000002105ix6.jpg

k0000026sub02w470ly3.jpg

k000002004vt3.jpg

k0000030sub06w470di2.jpg

k000001903zj6.jpg

k0000029sub05w470xb6.jpg

k000001802tj3.jpg

k0000027sub03w470yt6.jpg

k000001701fy0.jpg

k0000025sub01w470fp2.jpg

m0040052shinhwa59vg9.jpg

CREDITS ON PHOTO + OCEANS-SIX + SHINHWA PHILIPPINES + SHINHWA.BIZ

note: there are quotes from the members...we will wait for translations.

**please do not hotlink**

Guest aindy

Malou!

wow you are fast!

thanks for pics..

i still can't get enough of all these transformations, especially andy and sungie..

they are all hot namja's!!

i can't wait for the MV..

btw, girls..

i've made an fanvid for their 10th year anniversarry..

this was simply made out of my love for these guys..

here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw3Xj40acEs

i've made an Andy too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpSP3LAMgoY

Guest incarnadine

Lol Ai... it's a holiday so I'm spending the rest of the day bumming around :P I know, right? The concept surprised me but I found it so refreshing... Shinhwa always offers us something new each time.

Thanks for the vid clips chinggu, will check them out!

Archived